!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Dashboard by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 15, 2017]

Got paid on Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 13, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 13, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 10, 2017]

clerifications by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 07, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 27, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 26, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Author Topic: The End of Google Ads For Bloggers Using Blogger.com Platform?  (Read 769 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +32
  • My Rank: 56
    • Internet::Gaming::Technology::Tutorials::Tricks::Money::
Just when I cashed out my google check for the month from my Blog, I got an email from Google saying:

Dear Google Affiliate Ads For Blogger User,

We’ve made the difficult decision to retire Google Affiliate Network (GAN), which means we will no longer offer the Google Affiliate Ads for Blogger product to Blogger users. According to your Google Affiliate Ads For Blogger Online Program Terms and Conditions and AdSense Terms and Conditions, we will suspend and terminate all Google Affiliate Ads for Blogger services on July 31, 2013.

Publisher payments will be disbursed for your Google Affiliate Ads For Blogger activity generated through July 31, 2013. For clarity, the last day that new activity will be tracked through GAN (including conversions) is July 31, 2013. However, we may remove the ability to create new affiliate ads before July 31, 2013 and, if we do, we’ll let you know.

Blogger users can continue to monetize their blogs through the AdSense network. Thanks for your support of Google Affiliate Ads for Blogger, and we look forward to helping you grow your business in the future.

Sincerely,
The Google Affiliate Network Team

I guess this is the end of Google Adsense for Bloggers using blogger.com,  what are your thoughts on this?

Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just when I cashed out my google check for the month from my Blog, I got an email from Google saying:

Dear Google Affiliate Ads For Blogger User,

We’ve made the difficult decision to retire Google Affiliate Network (GAN), which means we will no longer offer the Google Affiliate Ads for Blogger product to Blogger users. According to your Google Affiliate Ads For Blogger Online Program Terms and Conditions and AdSense Terms and Conditions, we will suspend and terminate all Google Affiliate Ads for Blogger services on July 31, 2013.

Publisher payments will be disbursed for your Google Affiliate Ads For Blogger activity generated through July 31, 2013. For clarity, the last day that new activity will be tracked through GAN (including conversions) is July 31, 2013. However, we may remove the ability to create new affiliate ads before July 31, 2013 and, if we do, we’ll let you know.

Blogger users can continue to monetize their blogs through the AdSense network. Thanks for your support of Google Affiliate Ads for Blogger, and we look forward to helping you grow your business in the future.

Sincerely,
The Google Affiliate Network Team

I guess this is the end of Google Adsense for Bloggers using blogger.com,  what are your thoughts on this?

@ Lord Seye,  Thanks for the useful information.

Well if one road does not block, another one will not open.  If Google says there is no more Affiliate Ads for Blogger user,  then Bloggers and other interested people should change to paid website. 
Best regards....

Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 3 (Regular)
Yeap this will greatly reduce Google headache on bloggers who are abusing the adsense program.
Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 78
We’ve made the difficult decision to retire Google Affiliate Network (GAN), which means we will no longer offer the Google Affiliate Ads for Blogger product to Blogger users.

I believe this only applies to the "Google Affiliate Ads for Bloggers" product and not the entire AdSense program because the letter says: Blogger users can continue to monetize their blogs through the AdSense network.

Google Affiliate Ads for Bloggers and Google Adsense are two different products. See more about Google Affiliate Ads here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
This is not the end of Google ads for bloggers. Google Affiliate Ads is a differents network entirely from Adsense; and from the little review i read about it, GAN is taking traffic away from adsense maybe that contribute to the reason why they had to discontinue GAN.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
We’ve made the difficult decision to retire Google Affiliate Network (GAN), which means we will no longer offer the Google Affiliate Ads for Blogger product to Blogger users.

I believe this only applies to the "Google Affiliate Ads for Bloggers" product and not the entire AdSense program because the letter says: Blogger users can continue to monetize their blogs through the AdSense network.

Google Affiliate Ads for Bloggers and Google Adsense are two different products. See more about Google Affiliate Ads here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is not the end of Google ads for bloggers. Google Affiliate Ads is a differents network entirely from Adsense; and from the little review i read about it, GAN is taking traffic away from adsense maybe that contribute to the reason why they had to discontinue GAN.

Point of correction friends, you should both read and understand the Title ''The End of Google Ads For Bloggers Using Blogger.com Platform?''

No more adsense ads for bloggers using blogger.com! I did not say its the end or Google has stopped Google Adsense for all bloggers.

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 78
No more adsense ads for bloggers using blogger.com! I did not say its the end or Google has stopped Google Adsense for all bloggers.
I believe I understood you the first time. Just to be double sure, in other words what you are saying is that people who built their blogs using Blogger.com (which is also Blogspot) can no longer use AdSense ads? If that is what you are trying to say, then my response is this:

Based on the message you posted, I can infer and  that:
1. People using Blogger (Blogspot.com) can still continue using the normal adsense ads (see why in my first reply above)

2. People using Blogger (Blogspot.com) can NO longer use the Google Affiliate Ads for Blogger (which is different from the normal AdSense ads)

3. Blogger in this instance does not mean Bloggers in general but the blogger platform which is Blogspot.com

Plus I can confirm that the normal AdSense ads are still active on all our Blogger (Blogspot.com sites) and those of many of our students.

So in conclusion,

I believe that on Blogspot.com this only applies to the "Google Affiliate Ads for Bloggers" product and not the entire AdSense program on Blogspot.com because the letter says: Blogger users [i.e Blogspot.com] can continue to monetize their blogs through the AdSense network (which means Blogspot.com users can still use the regular adsense ads which we all know but not the other less popular product called Google Affiliate Ads.

For clarity:

For Blogger/Blogspot.com users:
-----------------------------------------
1. No more Google Affiliate Ads
2. Regular adsense is still active

For all other non-Blogspot sites e.g Wordpress etc:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
All Adsense products and services are still active and not affected

Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 11
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
thank you boss for making things clearer
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Point of correction friends, you should both read and understand the Title ''The End of Google Ads For Bloggers Using Blogger.com Platform?''

Seye it's you who need to understand what you posted. According to what i saw on google site, No more Google Affiliate Ads and not adsense for blogspot.com
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 11
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
case closed! The poster needs to read in between the lines. Why make the heart of blogspot owners skip?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
Dear All,

Everything is now understood with expatiation of the boss and that of the Prof.  Like Yungcheda rightly said "case is closed" and no winner no loser...

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It