!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 12, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

Author Topic: Rippln The Next Generation Social Media(Get Paid to Socialize!) Buzz Stage!  (Read 1512 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +32
  • My Rank: 56
    • Internet::Gaming::Technology::Tutorials::Tricks::Money::
I am very surprised I have got over 70 views and just 2 people have really taken a bold step into something new that is going to change the world of Social Media which you will handsomely benefit now that its FREE to the media till the app is released to the public in less than 60days.

Perhaps most of you think its just another scheme well I dont blame you but I guess its time I let the cat out of the bag what this Rippln thingy is really about here goes.....

Consider this…

Imagine a scenario where would’ve had the capacity to take advantage of media rages and versatile applications like the ones I’ve recorded beneath.

FaceBook – 1.06 Billion Active Users
    Twitter – 200 Million Active Users
    LinkedIn – 200 Million Active Users
    InstaGram – 90 Million Active Users
    Angry Birds-200 Million Active Users
    Pinterest – 85,500,000 Active Users
    Google Plus – 65,000,000 Active Users

Suppose you could’ve been paid a little rate for simply imparting and cooperating on the stages above?

What ripplin offers is the capacity to get paid for what for what a large portion of you are as of recently doing on a day by day basis…

That is connecting with others on different social media stages, and utlizing versatile applications.

Rippln offers what they call the “Rippln App”. It’s a portable provision for PDAs in which clients can speak with one another, connect with promoting, and purchase other third-party subsidiary offers or applications through.

Rippln Review: The Rippln Compensation Plan

The “center method” of the Rippln payment arrangement is for current Rippln offshoots to select liberate partners (implied as “fans”) and then show them to do the same.

For each 5 fans a Rippln associate initiates, they are paid $20. For every one of their straight selected partners who likewise initiates 5 new subsidiaries, they are again paid $20.

I just dont want you people here to miss out, but its not a must anyway to me its easy money have fun socializing while cash goes into your pocket simple!

Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 77
Nice concept and I do hope it works. I've visited the website and they look genuine but its a very new company.

Having seen the rise and fall of many big talking companies all claiming to be the next big thing, my instincts always compel me to be wary until I can see physical proof of earnings.

I believe in Show me the MONEY e.g how much have you or someone you know personally made from this?

Anyway sha, I wouldn't discourage anyone from registering as long as you don't have to pay any money and seeing that there are only few slots and nothing to lose. But How exactly does the site owners generate their profits and also get the money for the commissions that members earn.

Also I'll like you to expantiate more on the below terms you used for the benefits of newbies like me:

What is social graph?
What is NDA?

All am saying is been an inner circle member means you become a share holder of this company and you get paid based on number of friends you have.
Imagine you have 300-700 friends on facebook and facebook pays you a commission on each each friend or friend you invite  8)
This is not very clear to me, Do you mean number of friends you can invite/have invited/will invite to join the app? But what about this 5 invitations limit?
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
I did some searching, here's an article I found at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Better Business Bureau: Rippln questions can raise app awareness

When Tricia Stoesser, marketing director for the Stage Coach Theatre, sent me a note about a new app called Rippln, hers was the 20th question I'd received.

The network marketing company Lacore Enterprises, in Melissa, Texas, raised questions as it launched under the auspices of changing the way we view social media marketing. While I couldn't track down the founders for an interview, those who have gone gaga over it are sold it's real.

"I was approached by different people I respect in business about this, so I had to seriously check it out," Stoesser says. "I hope this doesn't seem spammy, yet I am excited to share this opportunity."

And share it she did.

Stoesser put it out to her entire LinkedIn group, posted it on her blog site, Facebook and Twitter. She's been in business for 15 years, and the future is in social media, and her gut feeling says there's no risk.

"Rippln is the new social platform that is going to take the world by storm and revolutionize the way we communicate, buy products and play games! You can get paid for your 'social media influence,' " she says.

When you register, you sign a nondisclosure agreement and provide your name and email address. The company asks that you share with your friends and others at a pace of five invites per filing period before the official launch. According to its Facebook page, there are 177,000 people signed up as of Tuesday morning.

On the company's website, officials claim in YouTube videos that traditional social media built its reputation on the backs of the users and took the profits from that network to pay for expansion and growth - one video cites groups like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. On another video, it claims games that extolled by networking reaped the profits.

The promise, made in the videos, is that once established, Rippln will pass along marketing profits to the members.

Officially, you must be invited to participate in the Rippln experience. The website registration does not ask for money, but requires you download their app.

Lacore was founded in 2011 as an advertising agency and is a privately held company. Its attorney did not return calls.

Bottom line:

• Why are some apps free?

• Companies may sell advertising space in the app to other businesses.

• Companies may offer a basic version of the app for free, but require you to pay for the full version.

• Some apps allow users to buy more features within the app. Usually, you are billed for these purchases through the app store account.

• Some free apps are designed to build interest in the company's other products.

• What types of information can apps access? It depends on the app itself - phone and email contacts, call logs and location.

• Why do some apps ask for location? Apps use location data for maps for coupons, specials and business information.

• Could an app infect my phone? While most apps are approved before being added to an app store, hackers have created apps that can infect smartphones and tablets.

Robb Hicken: 947-2115

Read more here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
Its obvious you did not watch the video I posted if you did you will not ask such questions because the video says it all.
Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its obvious you did not watch the video I posted if you did you will not ask such questions because the video says it all.
Actually I didn't watch the video and I'm sure many people wont: Bandwidth oooooo ;D

Anyway for those who want to watch the video, I've embedded it below, I'm sure like Seye says it will answer the questions I asked earlier:

• Level 3 (Regular)
Bandwidth ke LOL......big bros like you.... its just 19mb haba!!!....

Its simple.....its a social media network that is yet to be launched just like facebook but right now its strictly by invitation okay.

This social network is called Rippln its NEW! Right now to join you have to be invited by a member that is already on Rippln someone like me that is already a member you cant register on the website for now until this app is launched for public.

Now You get paid to share,socialize etc on Rippln, Here is the catch there is what you call inner circle, the inner circle are members that are going to benefit from this new social media when its launched into the public in the next 60days.

One of the key benefits is as a member of the inner circle you get paid  for socializing!!!! There alot of other benefits like eCommerce etc. Watch the Video for more benefits Rippln has to offer posted by Oga Tony(Thanks for the upload).

Now Once you are a member or joined the inner circle you are giving 5 friend request to invite friends and family that are interested in joining this network, now think of it this way......You have 100 friends on facebook am sure people have more than 1000 friends, now Facebook pays you commission on the number of friends you have and friends that you add short all what you do on your facebook like changing of status,commenting on friends walls,uploading and sharing of pictures or video clips you get paid!

That's what Rippln is about they pay you to socialize in a nutshell!!! but the window will be closing soon on joining the inner circle in the next 60 days before the app is launched into the public to be used like facebook, tweeter and the rest!

You may ask why do I believe in this program or company that is new, fine I have did my little research one of the contributors to the success and made facebook what it is today is the owner of
of this Rippln app!

His name is Adam Danglo!!!

If you are interested in been in the circle, I can send you an invitation to register and you become a member of this inner circle.

I have two spots available for now already I have invited 3 of my friends already, although once this two spots have been taken another 5 invites will be give to me to invite more people so in short there is room for everyone here on Ng2g.

Its totally free......it will only cost you to register and socialize end of story! Note been a member of the inner circle are in three stages, once you invite 5 people you move to the next stage, currently am on the first stage.

Once you register and sign in there is panel that has videos that explains everything you need todo and know.

A friend just invited me yesterday and decided to share here with everyone, this is a great and fantastic opportunity.

Note: From my research this was how facebook started! It was strictly by invitation it was not open to the public way back, I joined facebook sometime in 2008! And look at what facebook is now.

It was a private gathering at first then years after released into public for people to register and use but this time Rippln is here to make us benefit also while we socialize FOR FREE!

Dont think of now, think of years after the rewards of been a member of the circle!

Okay if you interested I mean the serious ones that shares my vision and cant wait to see what Rippln has to offer, send me an email or message here with your fullname,email address and phone number and I will send you an exclusive invitation to join me in the inner circle.

Your email,phone number and fullname is required to send you an invitation and will be used only for such.

'''Trust me am not the person that will waste time on such if I know its not worth my time, but guys this is a silent gold mine'' It will be a pity you miss out this is gonna be BIG when this app is OUT!!''

Thanks.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
I know must of you reading this have not gotten the deal yet....Okay let me summarize the story above.
Just as if you know that i don't under all the stories  you wrote above. But i think i've got an idea about it now. so i will i have forwarded my email to you. Let's see how it goes. I know if Seye can be involve, then their is an element of reality in it.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
I know must of you reading this have not gotten the deal yet....Okay let me summarize the story above.
Just as if you know that i don't under all the stories  you wrote above. But i think i've got an idea about it now. so i will i have forwarded my email to you. Let's see how it goes. I know if Seye can be involve, then their is an element of reality in it.

I dont know how else again to explain or summarize this again, Just watch the video clip or type Rippln in google simple all your answer are there, I dont wish you guys to miss out of this opportunity when this app is released into the public its going to be a BOOM!!!!

The whole world is talking about this great app, am surprise no one here has heard about it, anyway Yomiprof you have made a bold step and you are one step closer to riches  8) and thanks for believing in me you just made a wise step.

Okay I have sent you an exclusive invite to Ripplin, this invitation expires in 24hours so try to register as soon as possible takecare.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Re: Get Paid to Socialize - Rippln Style
« Reply #8 on: Apr 28, 2013 »
Seye, i got the gist now. If have fully sign up and i want to know if i can also invite five people?
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
« Reply #9 on: Apr 28, 2013 »
Seye, i got the gist now. If have fully sign up and i want to know if i can also invite five people?

Okay....now you can invite 5 other members, login to the member area. it brings you to a panel, click the invites tab, you will see 5 empty slots. Click on each slot to invite friends, fill in there data and that's it. Notice there is a video clip, invite 5 other people to unlock the next stage.

My advice to you is to try to invite as much people as you can before the app is released into the public.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +2
  • to live is christ to die is gain
  • My Rank: 3
    • Wownaija
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013 »
This seems interesting.seye send me an invite just sent u a PM
to live is christ to die is gain

• Level 3 (Regular)
Rippln The Next Generation Social Media
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013 »
Henry thanks for joining the inner circle, I have sent you an exclusive invitation. Feel free to ask questions if you need assistance am here to assist.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +10
  • An adventure of 1,000 miles begins with a single step
  • My Rank: 11
Don't want to miss out. Count me in seye i just sent you a PM
1st chamber

• Level 3 (Regular)
Don't want to miss out. Count me in seye i just sent you a PM

Yea just sent you an invitation..........

• Level 3 (Regular)
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013 »
This seems interesting.seye send me an invite just sent u a PM

I just replied you hope to hear from you soon thanks.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +10
  • An adventure of 1,000 miles begins with a single step
  • My Rank: 11
thanx alot seye..... i have signed in..
1st chamber

• Level 3 (Regular)
Welcome to the inner circle friend  ;) now to get the ball rolling invite 5 friends to unlock the next stage....see you at the top. Dont forget to watch the videos that are available in your Rippln Panel, once you move to the next stage more videos are unlocked.

• Level 3 (Regular)
At this stage I just want to say a BIG thank you to everyone that got them self involved in this Social Media called Reppln.

Any time from now Rippln is about to be officially released to the public, one more thing those of you that were invited through me do please to invite 5 other people to unlock your next stage.

See at the top, keep Ripplning  8)

• Level 3 (Regular)
It's time to Ripple Up! An Official broadcast from Rippln  ;D

Over the last few weeks, our team at Rippln Headquarters has been blown away by how successfully
you have shared the mission and vision behind Rippln with the marketplace.

Our growth rate is similar to some of the world’s largest technology sites such as Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube when they opened to the world, and we can only attribute this  growth to 2 things.

The caliber of people who have grasped the Rippln vision and are sharing it with their communities.
The concept behind Rippln itself. Apparently we are not the only ones who think it’s time for a revolution.

It’s time to revolutionize how the distribution of apps, websites, services, and products flow across the world…… and it’s time to REWARD you, the people, for the value you create in the marketplace.In accordance with this, we are excited to announce that we’re “lifting the throttle” of the Rippln movement.

If you want to watch your ripple grow viral across the world and get the chance to EARN on all the activity happening in your ripple when we open phase 2…

… it’s time to “RIPPLE UP”. Until today, invites to Rippln have been restricted to only 5 at a time. Starting today however, you can play a new game to unlock 5 invites, then 10, then 15, then
20 and then 25. And upon unlocking the top prize of 25 invites into rippln… you will have
officially “Rippled Up”.

To help you ripple up fast, we’re also introducing a new training video that will show you how. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Click here to “ripple up”.

The action you take now, has the chance to reward you for a lifetime.

Laser focus.  And let's accomplish the mission of REBUILDING our social graph on top of OUR platform.
The ONLY platform that values you, the user, far more than the technology.

Happy Ripplng,
Rippln HQ

P.S  Over the coming weeks, we will be releasing more information about rippln and how you can participate in this revolutionary concept as we get closer to “phase 2” of our roll out strategy.

Keep your eyes glued to our official announcements, as they contain data that will prepare you to capitalize immensely from our public debut.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 60
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
Seye, am intrested ooo. I ve PM u.

• Level 3 (Regular)
okay I will also need your fullname 

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
i have sent it.

• Level 3 (Regular)
i have sent it.

I have just sent you a special invitation to the Rippln inner circle,Please Acknowledge the exclusive invitation  8)

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
i have sent it.

I have just sent you a special invitation to the Rippln inner circle,Please Acknowledge the exclusive invitation  8)
ok thanks

• Level 3 (Regular)
You are welcome