!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 12, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

Author Topic: can I apply for adsense after doing the following  (Read 1324 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 11
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
Asides the changing of email ad, contacts, website, must I format my system instead of just
-Deleting my browser history and cookies
-Using a different sim card as it would be a different IP?
Can't I do the aboves without formatting my system?
Your quick responses would be highly appreciated

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +266
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Asides the changing of email ad, contacts, website, must I format my system instead of just
-Deleting my browser history and cookies
-Using a different sim card as it would be a different IP?
Can't I do the aboves without formatting my system?
Your quick responses would be highly appreciated

@ Yungcheda -  Kindly be guided by the contributions of Yomiprof and our respected boss - Awariele Eromosele in the quoted discussion :http://ng2g.com//index.php/topic,326.0.html

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
Thanks Aare, but the link you gave is not clickable and the address cannot be found. Can you re check it? Suggestions are stiil needed from the house though. Thank you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +266
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
Thanks Aare, but the link you gave is not clickable and the address cannot be found. Can you re check it? Suggestions are stiil needed from the house though. Thank you

@ Yungcheda - The link is repeated hereunder:

Sorry, I did not try it after posting yesterday. 

It is now clickable.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
but house, must I format my system? won't clearing my cookies and browser history and changing my network I use to browse. Won't it change my IP?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
but house, must I format my system? won't clearing my cookies and browser history and changing my network I use to browse. Won't it change my IP?
Yunchenda, just like what my Oga@d top Aare said, you must format your system. Every system has what we call an ip address and google according to the Boss, said google record those ip address and monitor where is coming from. so if you are going to apply for adsense again, you will have to delete the traces of the stored ip's on google system by formating your system; dats all.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
hello yomi, I use a modem to browse and my little understanding of that is my ISP assigns an IP to my system anytime I connect. So that is why I think changing my sim card would change my IP. That is just my thinking. Any false idea in that? Thank you

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +83
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 45
I agree with you Yuncheda, Google take record of your IP, browser history and cookies. So i dont think formatting your system is necessary, but if you are still in doubt, exercise patience till you hear from the Boss.

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 77
It is generally believed that Google uses stored browser cookies and also what are known as flash cookies to store and track information from account to account. IP address plays a role too but to a lesser degree because these days some ISPs especially mobile telcos use just a handful of IPs to service hundreds of thousands of customers so there's a lot of valid IP duplication.

Therefore, in direct answer to the original poster's question, deleting the browser cookies alone will not do. You also need to delete these flash cookies to achieve what you are trying to do. Some people say that doing these will eliminate the need to reformat your computer.

But if you ask me whether you should reformat or not, my answer would be to format if you can. All these browser deleting and stuff are just guesses, Google is very crafty so you shouldn't take any chances. For example, it was only until recently that it was discovered that Google was making use of this hidden tracker called Flash cookies to track computers. The truth is, at this point nobody knows for certain what other yet undiscovered means Google might be employing to track accounts. Therefore, to be on the safest side, format your system if possible and if convenient.

Indeed, if I may ask, why are you so unwilling to reformat your system?

More about flash cookies:
A Flash cookie (also known as a Local Shared Object, or LSO) is a collection of cookie-like data that a Web site running Adobe Flash can place on your hard drive. Like regular cookies, Flash cookies contain information about when you visited the site, and may contain tracking and settings information.

Flash cookies are stealthier than regular cookies and are not stored in the common location for other cookies. Also Flash can install cookies on your computer without your permission by default.

More on this topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How to delete flash Cookies in 2 Steps:

Step 1: Visit the link below. It opens an app on the flash website where you can control and manage the settings of the flash on your computer.

Step 2: Click on Delete all Sites.

To stop further storage of flash cookies in the future you can select the third option on the left (Always Deny)

In Addition...
yungcheda I also wish to draw your attention to my questions in your other related post. I expected answers to the questions because it would help to reduce the possibility thatyour account will be banned again.

Here is what I wrote:
Before you start again, it might be necessary to figure what may have triggered the ban so some questions:
1.Are you working from a cafe or your own personal computer?
2.How many google accounts do you access on your system?
3. Any other adsense account using same house address as you?

Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
Thank you boss and everyone for your nice help
Why I am reluctant to format my system is because I have formatted it 3 times already. I heard excess formatting is not good for a system and I don't have money for another. Another reason why I am reluctant is because I don't have the original windows 7 OS so it means me paying for the original again which is money too. If not, I would have formatted it since.
About your other questions
1.Are you working from a cafe or your own
personal computer?

I am working from my personal computer but if I may ask, is working from a public cafe a bad idea? Like using the cafe to access just that google account and adsense account too?

2.How many google accounts do you access on
your system?

I used to access one before when I used blogspot but stopped accessing it and made the new gmail account which I used to apply for adsense

3. Any other adsense account using same house
address as you?
No. We live alone. I am not even sure anybody knows about adsense on my street.

Please boss, will clearing the flash cookies, history, normal cookies, even using a different browser reduce adsense tracing me even by little?

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
Please boss, will clearing the flash cookies, history, normal cookies, even using a different browser reduce adsense tracing me even by little?

yungcheda na wa o are you a woman?, how else do you want me to answer your question? I thought I already gave you my answer. And someone also pointed you to Aweriale's previous answer. And we are both saying almost the same thing which is that it is better to reformat.

If you are expecting me to say go ahead without reformatting, I wont say so because I believe that not reformatting still leaves you with some risk and uncertainty and if I were the one in your shoes, I will MOST DEFINITELY reformat before starting afresh. But if you still chose to proceed without formatting then you are doing so at your own risk.

Let me paste my answer here again in italics, please read it carefully and take special note of the bolded parts:

Therefore, in direct answer to the original poster's question, deleting the browser cookies alone will not do. You also need to delete these flash cookies to achieve what you are trying to do. Some people say that doing these will eliminate the need to reformat your computer.

But if you ask me whether you should reformat or not, my answer would be to format if you can. All these browser deleting and stuff are just guesses, Google is very crafty so you shouldn't take any chances. For example, it was only until recently that it was discovered that Google was making use of this hidden tracker called Flash cookies to track computers. The truth is, at this point nobody knows for certain what other yet undiscovered means Google might be employing to track accounts. Therefore, to be on the safest side, format your system if possible and if convenient.

Just in case its still not very clear, my advise to you is: Go through the pains and sacrifice of formatting your computer NOW so that you will eliminate all risk and uncertainty. The effort is worth it. whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

Another good reason to format now is so that if for some reason the account gets disabled in the future, you can be sure its not because you did not format.

Let me advise you, you probably do not want to format because of the reasons you gave, but would you rather risk being banned in the future? Formatting your system always is not advisable, thats true. But formatting four times will not destroy your computer, in fact it wont have any effect.

Don't forget that all we are doing here is guessing how Google works and most times, solving issues like this is done by trial and error so I cannot tell you if what you are proposing will reduce adsense tracing. But what I can tell you with 100% certainty is that formating will remove all traces.

Concerning the cybercafe issue, the thing is that you should not use one computer to access multiple Google/adsense accounts that have adsense too because if something happens to one account, it can easily be linked to other accounts that have been accessed from that computer. Now being that the cybercafe is a public computer, you dont know and have no control over which other people are accessing adsense accounts on the same computer that you are using so if anything happens to those people's accounts or if they play any funny tricks, it will also affect your own account that was accessed on that same system. That is why cybercafe or public computers are no longer ideal for accessing adsense  accounts.

One more question, the old blogspot you were accessing on your system, did you ever apply for adsense with that account?

My final advice is: Make the sacrifice and format your system one last time.

And if it is possible learn how to format it yourself, its not so difficult and its a skill that you ought to learn if you want to be a true internet guru.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria

yungcheda na wa o are you a woman?
Tooor...!
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • It may be difficult, but not Impossible! BELIEVE!!
  • My Rank: 15
@YomiProf!!! Habaaa..... Try sympathise small with Yungcheda na, shuo! ::)  ;D

@Yungcheda, my advise is - follow what Oga Tony & Co are saying o! It pays to pay the price now, and enjoy Adsense thereafter. Kpele!

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
am I a woman? So asking questions makes one a woman? adsense can withdraw anybody's acct so you know. Thanks for your answers though. Would just look for an original OS to format my system with

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
am I a woman? So asking questions makes one a woman?
LOL. Actually What I meant was asking same question repeatedly when the answer has already been given repeatedly (like some women tend to do). But anyway I meant it as a joke, no offense to you or the lovely women in the house. I am very sorry if it sounded different, do accept my apologies.

Yungcheda Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like until you are clear on the answer you need. And do kindly give us updates on your progress. Good luck!

One more question, the old blogspot you were accessing on your system, did you ever apply for adsense with that account?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +83
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 45
+1
Yuncheda dear, try to take a joke and lighten up jare! Adsense can be very very frustrating so dont let them make you go all tensed up. When i saw the Boss post, i was rolling on my chair in laughter only to read your reply and discover how tense you are. My dear take the pain, follow the Boss suggestions and reformat your system, by the grace of God you will only spend money, you will not loose your system. I'm wearing your shoes so i know how painful it is, but by God's special grace we shall all smile at last.

One Love Bro!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
So asking questions makes one a woman? adsense can withdraw anybody's acct so you know.
Yunchenda, this is just a mere joke na... After all nobody is answereable to adsense. My life is what i make out of it and not what adsense makes out of it. After a stressful day at work, it's good to smile and crack jokes. Well, I know that formatting system over and over again can damage the system as a whole but i wish you can do system restore back to the original state. This will pay far better than formatting. We love you ooo.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@YomiProf!!! Habaaa..... Try sympathise small with Yungcheda na, shuo! ::)  ;D
No naaa! You are getting it wrong, i know it is painful but we all want the best for my beloved brother "Yunchenda"
@Yungcheda,  Kpele!
Zalmanar, please explain what you mean by Kpele

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
thanks guys...no offense taken. Well, I just decided to mess around with adsense re apply with same details, same website, smae everything and they accepted me sharp sharp. What is left is to fix the ads but I don't want to because I guess adsense would be reviewing my site with my old gmail adsense. So when I get their reply that they can't reinstate my acct, I would fix my new ads and see how long it can stay before adsense catches me again...if they would!!!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
thanks guys...no offense taken. Well, I just decided to mess around with adsense re apply with same details, same website, smae everything and they accepted me sharp sharp. What is left is to fix the ads but I don't want to because I guess adsense would be reviewing my site with my old gmail adsense. So when I get their reply that they can't reinstate my acct, I would fix my new ads and see how long it can stay before adsense catches me again...if they would!!!
Yunchenda you must be a genius; you need to write an ebook on this. i bet you, it will be a best seller. "How to get your adsense approve in minutes few days after it's been ban". Am just happy for you guy. Thank God for your determination so far.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
Lol...yomiprof, since they have banned me, what should I be scared of? There is no harm in trying and if they like, they should call police for me!!!

But am still getting other details that I can use to open a more genuine one but till then.

The thing is that I pray I scale their second hurdle and their stupid robots should better not catch me.

I hope that the fact that I haven't put 'my first ad' won't bring any penalties?!