!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2017]

Website design issUe by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2017]

Joint venture on a single site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2017]

don't have a website but still wants to run the online marketin by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 09, 2017]

Webhost purchase by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 09, 2017]

Payoneer Application by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 09, 2017]

Bing Ads And Google Adwords Payment Methods by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 07, 2017]

Selling Ebooks At Amazon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 26, 2017]

facebook fan page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 26, 2017]

Pay Per Click Fraud. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 20, 2017]

Amazon Images/Images from Amazon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2017]

Amazon Tracking of associate IDs Faulty by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 18, 2017]

Facebook Ads Payment by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 18, 2017]

how can i put html text and html tag into the notepad by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 17, 2017]

Direct log in to blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 15, 2017]

facebook ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 03, 2017]

How to make a 3D E-book Cover (E-Cover)? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 01, 2017]

How Can I Change Or Beautify My New YouTube Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 31, 2017]

Any Free Wordpress Theme For uni/poly Portals? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 31, 2017]

How long by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 30, 2017]

How do I continue? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 30, 2017]

E-commerce Site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 22, 2017]

Confused by Namecheap renewal fees by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 21, 2017]

Effective Paid Traffic Channel by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

WordPress font by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

pdf (ebook) from laptop to gmail acoun by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

Website Traffic Season 12 - Amazing all-in-one tool for Google, Youtube, Amazon. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Show/Hide Widgets in Blogspot Mobile Template by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

How to Get Original Image For My Local News Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

how to create ebook covers by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Author Topic: On line payment  (Read 584 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 4
On line payment
« on: Nov 04, 2011 »
We always talk about how to pay on line. Mr tony my question is the other Way round. How can we get a secure on line payment e -form where people intrested in our product can make payment with thier own master card and visa card. To our account and how can we recive our cash.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 4
On line booking
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2011 »
Mr tony, gudmorning please if we are to design a company website for an airport or hotels, where are we going to get a secure e-form for thier online bookings of tickets. How do we go about it.

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 89
Re: On line payment
« Reply #2 on: Nov 05, 2011 »
Hello sir, good morning to you too.

You will notice that I merged both of your topics together because they are asking almost the same thing.

Online payments can be complicated for a beginner to understand and my reply cannot completely do justice to the subject. We actually plan to include these topics in coming Lessons but in a context that will be easier for you to practicalise so my answer here in this forum will only shed light on the subject but only with your own research based on the terms I mention will you be able to practicalise it based on my answer here.

However, when we have released all the Lessons that deal with online payments, you will understand better.

So here goes:

Enabling payment for a website requires something called a payment processor and a merchant account. There is not a single "secure e-form" that you can just drop and immediately be able to receive money. The payment processor form only allows you to collect data but unless you have a merchant account with any of the credit card companies or their agents will you be able to deduct money from their card and receive the money paid.

Payment processor plugins are available for wordpress but in order for the payment processor to work successfully, you the seller has to have a merchant account with any of these payment cards or agents. Some of these are 2checkout and Worldpay. there are others but I cant recall their names now. These two are the world leaders but we have never used them before and cannot really say much about their dealings with Nigerians.

There are also other online payment companies like Liberty reserve and alert pay etc but many of them don't have credit card receiving facilities and also cannot be integrated to work automatically with your payment form.

In Nigeria, there is Interswitch. You can set up your website with a payment processing form and pay interswitch to integrate their web payment solution. They'll do it for you but their bill is very expensive (last I heard it was around N150,000 but I'm not sure what they charge now)

There are also other smaller payment processor companies or agents in Nigeria but we cannot say much about their reliability. The only one we have used and which we explain how to use is another company called fastecash. They provide a means to receive online payments using credit card, interswitch ATM, naira mastercard and paypal . In our opinion, they seem to be the best in Nigeria right now. We are still testing them out but so far they have not been performing badly. Although they have limitations too, for now they are the ones we recommend. In coming Lessons we talk in great detail about them and teach how you can set them up on your site.

Like I said at the beginning, this reply is just to give you a general idea. If you need to know more you can ask for clarifications, do research based on what I've said or better still wait for those Lessons to be made available. You may also want to see this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Concerning your second question, there are two ways that you as a beginner can easily design a hotel/airport application that also comes with online booking.

1. Free way using wordpress: Search for Wordpress plugins or themes that deal with the subject e.g search for hotel booking wordpress plugin  or hotel booking wordpress theme and see what comes up.

2. Not-free way buying and installing custom made scripts like this one: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (click on the demo buttons to see what they look like after installation)

The second part of such a booking system is to interface it with a merchant account like interswitch or fastecash as mentioned in the first part of my reply (but interswitch integration is not free and fastecash integration with plugins or scripts requires coding knowledge)
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.