!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 12, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

Author Topic: How to earn money with CJ commission Junction from here in Nigeria  (Read 689 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +72
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
you know the major hindrance we have from earning it big from giants like click bank and CJ is just a valid US Address and i just came to discover this has already been taken care of by the invention of graphcard and together with VTN you can collect your money either via western union or our local banks and here is how:

So, How Do I Have access to the payment once I start earning from Affiliate Networks?

To have access to the payments in form of cheques/checks, please follow the steps outlined below;

1. Sign Up For A Free Personal Account With Graphcard.

First you need to sign up with them, choose your country and the account type (Personal), complete the rest of the form by following the instructions carefully.

2. Getting Your US Address

This is not free, Graphcard charges for any month you make use of your personalized US address to receive your affiliate cheques. To set this up, you;ll need like $5 for the setup, and another $4.99 for your first month. Adding this together makes $9.99 (N 1, 600) which you can easily afford. To do this, you would need to fund your graphcard account.

3. Funding Your Graphcard Account With VTN

Before you can request for a virtual US address, you need to have some funds in your account for the processing, and the simplest way you can fund your Graphcard account is by making use of their sister site at VTN. Open another account with them using the same details (not compulsory) you used when opening your Graphcard account.

Adding funds to your VTN account is simple, log on to your account, at the left navigation menu, click on the “List of Banks to Add Funds” link to get their Nigerian bank account details. After payment has been made, log on back to their website, at the left navigation menu again, locate and click ‘Confirm Bank Deposit’, fill the form with the transaction details which you can find on the deposit slip you paid with, and your account should be funded within 24hrs, if not less.

4. Fund Your Graphcard Account.

As soon as your VTN is funded, log on back to your graphcard account, click on the ‘Add Funds’ link at the top of the menu, this will take you to a page, click on the VTN link that shows up, follow the instructions and your Graphcard account will be funded immediately in dollars.

5. Get Your US Address.

Log on to your account, then click on the Get a us address link boldly displayed on top of your account, choose the lowest plan which is either silver or bronze. Follow the rest of the instructions, and your US address will be registered and emailed to you within 24hrs. Log on to your account after 24 hours or less, and you will see your address boldly displayed for you on the top of the page.

You can use this address to register with the various affiliate network you work with. Once your payment is ready, your cheque will be mailed to Graphcard (LFR Communications, Inc.) who will then help you clear it and credit your account graphcard accordingly.

6. Then, Withdraw Your Money From Graphcard.

You can either request for a bank wire if you have a domiciliary account. I recommend Guaranty Trust Bank, or request for a western union money transfer to be collected at any designated bank, or request fund to be paid back into your VTN account which you can easily cash in your local bank account.

To do any of these, log on to your graphcard account, and click on “Withdraw Funds” on top of the page, choose the option that best suits your need, follow the rest of the instructions to get your money.

Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +266
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To have access to the payments in form of cheques/checks, please follow the steps outlined below;

1. Sign Up For A Free Personal Account With Graphcard.

First you need to sign up with them, choose your country and the account type (Personal), complete the rest of the form by following the instructions carefully.

Dear Prince Nuel Inc,
There is no doubt that you have done a great work and this will open up opportunities for forum members to start earning from click bank which has hitherto eluded a lot of Nigerian.  However regarding "1" above, I want to ask this question

"What is the Contact Link of Graphcard?"

2. Getting Your US Address

This is not free, Graphcard charges for any month you make use of your personalized US address to receive your affiliate cheques. To set this up, you;ll need like $5 for the setup, and another $4.99 for your first month. Adding this together makes $9.99 (N 1, 600) which you can easily afford. To do this, you would need to fund your graphcard account.

What is the monthly charges?  Is it fixed or the ratio is attached to the monthly proceed collected?

3. Funding Your Graphcard Account With VTN

Before you can request for a virtual US address, you need to have some funds in your account for the processing, and the simplest way you can fund your Graphcard account is by making use of their sister site at VTN. Open another account with them using the same details (not compulsory) you used when opening your Graphcard account.

What is the contact details of Graphcard Sister site - VTN?

Your prompt response to my above questions will assist greatly.

Thank you very much for your usual assistance at all time.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +62
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 90
@Aare Macfally
5% commission of all your withdrawals
Once you register with graphcard you will get a message from vtn also Or you can still register with vtn using this link
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (copy and paste if not clickable)

@Prince Nuel
Bros you must have a US "TAX ID" before you can request your cash from clickbank, I already have an account with clickbank but have not been promoting their products because I won't be able to withdraw without the US tax id.

All what you said here I did it about six months ago but each time I log into my account the Tax ID will be blinking and no mater how much you make you can't withdraw without that. But that is just for US residents, if you can get any other address like outside the US then great.

Is there any other how you did yours? Don't you see the request for tax id in your account profile? check when you login under 'SETTINGS' tab you will see it blinking in pink. pls let me know.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
@Aare Macfally
5% commission of all your withdrawals
Once you register with graphcard you will get a message from vtn also Or you can still register with vtn using this link
Virtualterminalnetwork.com (copy and paste if not clickable)

Dear Lucy,

Thank you very much for the useful information.  I appreciate you so much and the needfull, in the forum manner, has been done.

Regarding U.S Tax, what of if I use U.K address -  will there be any problem?

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Level 3 (Regular)
@ Aare Macfally, thank you bro.
I hope UK address will go free though i've not tried it. The fact is I've not put much interest to get another suitable address but the question becomes:

the uk address you will use is it like graphcard where your checks will be sent and you will have a means of receiving it? Its not about the the address, you can even fudge address but note that your cheque will be sent to the address you gave.

Clickbank has two options for payment, checque or Bank transfer and this bank transfer is limited to the accepted countries so our only option will be the cheque, if you have a reliable or trusted postal address that will ensure the cheque reaches your hand. 

So its about how to make your hard earnings reach your hands.
Another way people are doing it is if you have someone outside 9ja in one of the accepted countries, you can use his bank account or postal address for your check while he sends you the cash or cheque each time you withdraw. When you get to clickbank check the dropdown menu under country you will see all the accepted countries.

Meanwhile if I discover any latest development I will keep you posted.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
If you have 5mins to spare you can check this discursion through this link on nairaland, this might help you.

I will still keep you posted if I get anything better.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
@ Aare Macfally, thank you bro.
I hope UK address will go free though i've not tried it. The fact is I've not put much interest to get another suitable address but the question becomes:

the uk address you will use is it like graphcard where your checks will be sent and you will have a means of receiving it? Its not about the the address, you can even fudge address but note that your cheque will be sent to the address you gave.

Clickbank has two options for payment, checque or Bank transfer and this bank transfer is limited to the accepted countries so our only option will be the cheque, if you have a reliable or trusted postal address that will ensure the cheque reaches your hand. 

So its about how to make your hard earnings reach your hands.
Another way people are doing it is if you have someone outside 9ja in one of the accepted countries, you can use his bank account or postal address for your check while he sends you the cash or cheque each time you withdraw. When you get to clickbank check the dropdown menu under country you will see all the accepted countries.

Meanwhile if I discover any latest development I will keep you posted.

My dear sister Lucy,

I am very grateful for your prompt reply and invaluable assistance.
I have a genuine U.K address through a friend.  I prefer to use his address to collect the cheque for his onward transmission to me.
I hope if the cheque is received by me, it will be payable into my domiciliary account here in Nigeria.  I am not disposed favourable to paying the cheque into another person's account because the money may not be forthcoming.

I will visit the Nairaland link you gave - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -
for further education.

Once again, I am very grateful and God bless you abundantly.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Level 3 (Regular)
Provided he can forward the cheque to you, that settles it. Go ahead and collect his correct postal address so that you can use it to open your clickbank account. If you will use your Dom A/c it means the name on cheque will have to be your own name.

You are welcome.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
Provided he can forward the cheque to you, that settles it. Go ahead and collect his correct postal address so that you can use it to open your clickbank account. If you will use your Dom A/c it means the name on cheque will have to be your own name.

You are welcome.

@ Sister Lucy,

Thanks a million for the complete information.  Everything is now understood and I will take the right step to open clickbank account.  I already have a Domiciliary Account in my name with GT Bank Plc.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally