!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

How Can I Change Or Beautify My New YouTube Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 03:29 PM]

Effective Paid Traffic Channel by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 01:55 PM]

WordPress font by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 12:42 PM]

How long by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

pdf (ebook) from laptop to gmail acoun by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

facebook ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

Website Traffic Season 12 - Amazing all-in-one tool for Google, Youtube, Amazon. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Show/Hide Widgets in Blogspot Mobile Template by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

How to Get Original Image For My Local News Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

how to create ebook covers by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Cheapest domain site and purchase with master card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 05, 2017]

Amazon Identity Verification by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 28, 2017]

Any monthly charges from Paypal? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Using RSS Gadget by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Old WordPress inbuilt themes by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

how can i put html text and html tag into the notepad by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 18, 2017]

change from .blogspot.com to .com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

HTML code for Menu Buttons by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

Buying Facebook group for traffic by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

MBE 104_7_Building a Forum. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

Web Design Review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 14, 2017]

Blogspot Label or page? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Adding HTML Code to Blogspot by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

My traffic sources by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Google Keyword Tool Asking for card details by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 04, 2017]

Alternative way to buy a domain and host by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 28, 2017]

The number of times to post new content in a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

Problem on Adding widget to feedburner by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

wer to get good website content by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 24, 2017]

Relevance of my blog name to making money by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 24, 2017]

Author Topic: Lists Of Affiliate programs you can Promote as a Nigerian  (Read 1135 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +171
  • My Rank: 118
    • B'liv in urself.Your B'liv will Determine The Success You Have In Life
Amazon associate program
Amazon Kindle Publishing
Bestbuy.com
E-junkie.com
2checkout.com/va/signup
Maxbounty.com
flexoffers.com
Cpaleads.com

I also use clickbank,but if you don't have a way to cash your check forget it.Feel free to add your own two cents.

Thank you.
Olajide Adetutu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
Amazon associate program
Amazon Kindle Publishing
Bestbuy.com
E-junkie.com
2checkout.com/va/signup
Maxbounty.com
flexoffers.com
Cpaleads.com

I also use clickbank,but if you don't have a way to cash your check forget it.Feel free to add your own two cents.

Thank you.
Olajide Adetutu

@Olajide Adetutu,

Thank you very much for the useful information you gave to the house.  For the benefit of majority members of the forum, would kindly give a little bit explanation on how members can benefit from the listed Affiliate Programs - i.e how to register and how to be making money after registration.  This will be beneficial to many newbies in the house.

Thanks in anticipation as you do that.

I will PM you for other personal information I may need from you.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally 
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
Amazon associate program
Amazon Kindle Publishing
Bestbuy.com
E-junkie.com
2checkout.com/va/signup
Maxbounty.com
flexoffers.com
Cpaleads.com

Thank you.
Olajide Adetutu

@Olajide Adetutu,

Thank you very much for the useful information you gave to the house.  For the benefit of majority members of the forum, would kindly give a little bit explanation on how members can benefit from the listed Affiliate Programs - i.e how to register and how to be making money after registration.  This will be beneficial to many newbies in the house.

Thanks in anticipation as you do that.

I will PM you for other personal information I may need from you.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

@ Adetutu,

Kindly respond to the above request.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
well i decided to provide the following details to the best of my knowledge about these programs especially the ones that sound bit strange to us.

starting from; Bestbuy.com; Here you need to register with CJ (commission Junction) with a payout of 25dols, they are the number one consumer electronics retailer, most sought after and trusted brand, and they have aids through out their program that would assist you. to check more info and see their rates check here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. E-Junkie.com : here you need just a paypal account and their monthly payout, and they can also aid you in having your own affiliate program.
E-junkie provides a fully automated software service which allows merchants to manage their own affiliate programs, so you can sell their products from your own Web site or refer sales to their site to earn commissions. You only need one E-junkie login account to join affiliate programs offered by any number of E-junkie merchants. In your E-junkie Affiliate Admin, you will only see the merchants listed whose program you have already joined.

It is each merchant's responsibility to provide support to their own affiliates. Please contact the merchant who operates your affiliate program with any other questions you may have about their program, as E-junkie has no way of knowing what instructions they may want you to follow or how they choose to administer their affiliate program using our software. You can use the Contact Merchant function in your E-junkie Affiliate Admin to send a message to the email address we have on file for a given merchant. for more info You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. 2checkout.com

How does 2Checkout work?

2Checkout.com works by allowing sellers to accept online payment for their goods and services. After you are approved, integrate your website with 2Checkout using either our free Plug and Play cart or a shopping cart of your choice. Your customers will order on your site, and then pay within 2Checkout’s secure PCI compliant payment page. When the order is completed successfully, we will send the customer an order confirmation and back to your website.
What do I need in order to start selling?

First you will need to sign up with 2Checkout by submitting an application. Your application will be processed and your website will be reviewed by our underwriting team. During the review, we look at your products and services, review your marketing techniques, understand the pricing, and review the checkout process (don’t forget to add a refund and privacy policy). After the application is approved and your site is up and running, you can start selling with 2Checkout.

2Checkout offers 8 payment methods:

Visa
    MasterCard
    Discover
    American Express
    Diners
    JCB
    PIN debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
    Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
    PayPal

for details:https://www.2checkout.com/faq/#post-8204

4. MAXBOUNTY.COM
 How do I become a publisher?
First step is to sign up here and validate the confirmation email we send. An affiliate manager will review your website for appropriate content. The second step is phone contact with an affiliate manager so we can understand how you intend to advertise our sponsors.

Is phone verification required to become a publisher?
Yes. If we cannot reach you by phone to have a simple discussion about your methods of advertising, you will not be approved into the network.

What's the fastest way to be approved?
You can get approved to MaxBounty on the same day you sign up with three easy steps. Sign up here. Confirm the email we send you. Call the affiliate manager listed on the confirmation page during normal business hours instead of waiting for them to contact you.

Does MaxBounty accept international publishers?
We accept publishers from most countries. Currently we do not accept publishers from India or China due to the high incidence of fraud.

Will I be approved if I don't have a website?
Maybe. How will you advertise our sponsors? Call the affiliate manager assigned to your application and have that discussion.

When are publishers paid?
Publishers are initially paid on a monthly net 15 basis. For example, publishers generating revenue in January will receive their payments on February 15th. Once a publisher has received their first payment from us, they are automatically placed on a weekly payment schedule if they are receiving their payments electronically. We require a minimum balance of $100 before we issue a payment. If you don't reach this level, your earnings will roll over to the subsequent pay period until you reach the minimum $100.

What about weekly payments?
Publishers who have earned at least one payment from us and who are paid electronically are automatically moved to weekly payments.

How are publishers paid?
We pay publishers by check, PayPal, Pre-paid MasterCard by Payoneer or Electronic Funds Transfer. The options available are dependent on a publisher's home country. Our system tracks all earnings in US Dollars, however most international publishers paid by check have the benefit of receiving their payment in their national currency and drafted from a local bank. For example, Canadian publishers have their earning converted to Canadian dollars and paid via check drafted from a Canadian bank. It is the same with Australians in Aussie dollars, Brits in Pounds and a host of other counties and currencies. We do this so international publishers don't suffer the fees and delays often implemented by their banks when depositing American checks. The list of countries we support is too large to include here so please contact your affiliate manager if you have any questions about how you'll be paid.

What is incentive traffic and is it allowed?
Incentive traffic is when a publisher offers a surfer a reward of some kind (virtual or real) to sign up to an advertiser through their publisher link. A potential publisher must understand that while MaxBounty does allow some forms of incentive traffic, publishers using incentive traffic will be limited to advertising only the few ad campaigns which accept it. Most campaigns do not accept incentive traffic. We're very selective on the kinds of incentive traffic we accept and very strict on incentive publisher adherence to only advertising the campaigns which allow it. Generally speaking, potential publishers who purchase or license common GPT (Get Paid To) incentive scripts, will not be accepted into the network due the higher level of problematic leads they seem to generate.
  for more info: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FLEXOFFERS.COM and Cpaleads.com actually work with pay-pals but don't have much on them.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hope this helps.
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber

@Prince Nuel Inc,

The detailed information you gave is more than helpful and useful.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber

Thank you.

Olajide Adetutu

@ Olajide Adetutu,

Ways and means others can use to cash clickbank cheques have been revealed by our respected Prince Nuel Inc.  Kindly click the link below for details about the ways and means:

It is better for experienced members of the forum like your goodself to give detailed information for other forum members to benefit rather than hording the information.  God loves a cheerful giver and "sharing" is the uniqueness of this our great forum.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +171
  • My Rank: 118
    • B'liv in urself.Your B'liv will Determine The Success You Have In Life
Ok o. Let me share the experience with you. I have a blood brother who lives in UK who cashes my checks.And sends to me in Nigeria. It's that okay by you. You think if it was open to the general public,I wouldn't post it? ehh!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
hahaha family things i see
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
Ok o. Let me share the experience with you. I have a blood brother who lives in UK who cashes my checks.And sends to me in Nigeria. It's that okay by you. You think if it was open to the general public,I wouldn't post it? ehh!

Dear Olajide Adetutu,

You explanation is now clearer to me.  I initially thought that you have ways and means of cashing clickbank cheques which you don't want to teach the house.

Wishing you best of luck in your endeavours.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
hahaha family things i see

@ Prince Nuel Inc  -  Yah, One Love One Family