!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

facebook ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 05:01 PM]

E-commerce Site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 12:01 AM]

Confused by Namecheap renewal fees by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 21, 2017]

How Can I Change Or Beautify My New YouTube Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 21, 2017]

Effective Paid Traffic Channel by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

WordPress font by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

How long by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

pdf (ebook) from laptop to gmail acoun by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

Website Traffic Season 12 - Amazing all-in-one tool for Google, Youtube, Amazon. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Show/Hide Widgets in Blogspot Mobile Template by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

How to Get Original Image For My Local News Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

how to create ebook covers by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Cheapest domain site and purchase with master card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 05, 2017]

Amazon Identity Verification by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 28, 2017]

Any monthly charges from Paypal? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Using RSS Gadget by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Old WordPress inbuilt themes by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

how can i put html text and html tag into the notepad by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 18, 2017]

change from .blogspot.com to .com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

HTML code for Menu Buttons by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

Buying Facebook group for traffic by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

MBE 104_7_Building a Forum. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

Web Design Review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 14, 2017]

Blogspot Label or page? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Adding HTML Code to Blogspot by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

My traffic sources by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Google Keyword Tool Asking for card details by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 04, 2017]

Alternative way to buy a domain and host by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 28, 2017]

The number of times to post new content in a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

Problem on Adding widget to feedburner by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

Author Topic: “Liberty Reserve Currency Exchange To Perfect Money” Scam  (Read 1424 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +14
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 12
This is one type of scam on the internet that has successfully ripped so many people of their hard earned dollars. The scammers involved in this game often build a web page where the offer free information on how you can exchange your Liberty Reserve (LR) dollars to Perfect Money (PM) dollars with information on how to open and fund these accounts. There are two stages of exchange involved

1st Stage

According to the information they provide, $1 LR = $1.28 PM and the exchange is to be carried out on e-currency exchange site. This implies that $100 LR = $128 PM. So when your carry out this exchange, $128 will be deposited in your PM account.

2nd Stage

The second stage involves exchanging PM back to LR. According to the information they provide, $1 PM = $0.97 and the exchange is to be carried out on another e-currency exchange site. This implies that $128 PM = $125.01 LR. So when you carry out this exchange, $125.01 will finally be deposited in your LR account. This means you have gained $25.01.
So if you keep doing this exchange over and over for like 10 times, you will be earning like $1000

Interesting read isn’t it?

Where does the scam come in?

The SCAM lies within the e-currency exchange site and in the 1st stage to be precise. As soon as you transfer your dollars to the e-currency exchange site, it varnishes just like the wind. This implies that you won’t even get to next stage.

NOTE: The e-currency exchange sites own those web pages and if this information is genuine, it can't be gotten for free.

See what their web pages look like

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Morality can not come out from Immorality.. watch your step!!!

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
Bros thanks so much for this eye opener. I get this sort of mail at least 2 or 3 times a week. They are very relentless.
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
@Boss, I actually fell for their tricks and my $25 varnished. This is the first and last time i will ever be scammed. Just today, i was reading through the comments concerning  a news feed “David Mark denies buying Tuface, Annie N47m Ferari car” on Vanguard's website and i saw their post again with this link

and that is the link through which i was scammed. I sent a message to vanguard concerning it. I just hope they will post it.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
@ St. Vic  -  Thank you very much for the revelation.  It is an eye opener.  The question that is agitating my mind is that - is there any one line business that is not associated with scam?  On line businesses are full of scam and one needs to be extra-ordinary careful.  God will help us.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
wow! vic thanks for this, God bless you for sharing...
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
Thanks Vic for this expository post. Do you know i was at UNIPORT the other day and i overhead some students discussing about this PTC (Paid to Click) programme and when i strained to hear, the girl that introduced it reduced her voice.

i just pity any one of them that would fall for that trick. the girl was speaking so convincingly that she was talking about purchasing a premium with her money accrued to her (which she has not even received).

What a world, and the funny part is that the blind disciples of such scam will be advertising and inviting their friends without knowing that it is scam.

for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@St.Vicks, thanks a million for this expository tutorial. This tutorial is so indebt and it will be a road map to those who are yet to go into it.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
This is really an eye opener indeed. I have been able to overcome many scams in the past and i never believed i could fall for any. My instinct became alert just a minute after i transferred my money to the e-currency exchange site and i immediately Googled "Liberty Reserve Currency Exchange To Perfect Money Scam" The results that came up convinced me that i have been scammed.

The site had four menu tabs, two of the menu tabs allow for comments but ones email has to be included in the email field before the comment can be published. The scammer arranged several comments of people who invested $1000, $3000 etc and made thousands of profits and in their comments they were praising and thanking the owner of the site and were even seeking his permission to share the information.

After i got scammed, i started posting my comments that the owner of the site is scammer and that visitors should leave the site immediately. The guy will delete my comment and i will post another one. This kept on for like two days. At a point he even used my name to comment indicating that am very grateful for the info and that i have made $1000. I continued posting my comments and he finally removed those two menu tabs.

He started bombarding my emails with dangerous messages. Thank God i am knowledgeable about phishing scams. As soon i get those suspicious mail, i delete them instantly without even opening it. I guess he has given up on that because for the past three days i have not received those mails again.

This Guy is an advance scammer. He hacks emails, online accounts and even facebook accounts. I had to open another email address and a facebook account in other to conveniently fight him. He traced the facebook account via the email address and attempted hacking it. When i tried logging in to the facebook account, facebook told me to change my password that their was a suspicious attempt on my account.

He could not tamper with my original facebook account because it is highly secured. I learnt a lot from this incidence. I guess i was scammed so that others will not be scammed or possibly for him to run out of business. The end is near for him. Every day for the thief one day for the owner.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber

He could not tamper with my original facebook account because it is highly secured. I learnt a lot from this incidence. I guess i was scammed so that others will not be scammed or possibly for him to run out of business. The end is near for him. Every day for the thief one day for the owner.

@ Vic  -  Once beating twice shy and whoever falls into a pit teaches other to be careful.  You have done us a lot of good by sharing your experience and we are very grateful.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
The question that is agitating my mind is that - is there any one line business that is not associated with scam?  On line businesses are full of scam and one needs to be extra-ordinary careful.  God will help us.
Most of the ones associated with scams are the ones that promise quick or overnight profits or ready-made money pumping websites/systems etc etc
Adsense, affiliate marketing and info marketing, when done properly, are not scams but you can see how difficult they can be to set up and how long it can take to start making anything.

@St Vics: Sorry for your loss. Just see it as another sacrifice in your journey of knowledge and financial freedom.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber

Most of the ones associated with scams are the ones that promise quick or overnight profits or ready-made money pumping websites/systems etc etc
Adsense, affiliate marketing and info marketing, when done properly, are not scams but you can see how difficult they can be to set up and how long it can take to start making anything.

@St Vics: Sorry for your loss. Just see it as another sacrifice in your journey of knowledge and financial freedom.

Dear Boss Tony,

Thanks for your comment.

I quite agree with you.

Patience with full mastering of the art of on-line businesses which NG2G is teaching is the real logic of the whole thing.  All make money quick businesses on the internet are scams which we should all be weary of.  Adsense, Affiliate Marketing, Infomarketing and a host of others are genuine as your rightly said sir.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
Even though i am not able to arrest that scammer, i've succeeded in putting him out of business perhaps temporarily but certainly not with those two websites again.

His deceptive blog was created from webs.com. I reported him to webs.com and the blog is currently frozen.

His fraudulent exchange site is hosted on ueuo.com. I reported the site to the host company and the exchange site is currently frozen as well. I hope it remains that way.

Maybe i should report him to Liberty Reserve as well. Lol

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 11
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
those PTC programs are absolutely fake. I partook in 10 PTC programs and all were fake. It was in quest to make money I stumbled on MOB course. Don't waste your time with those stupid 'Get Rich Quick Schemes' jare
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
Even though i am not able to arrest that scammer, i've succeeded in putting him out of business perhaps temporarily but certainly not with those two websites again.

His deceptive blog was created from webs.com. I reported him to webs.com and the blog is currently frozen.

His fraudulent exchange site is hosted on ueuo.com. I reported the site to the host company and the exchange site is currently frozen as well. I hope it remains that way.

@ St.Vics  -  You have done well.  Very good of you.  If the scammers are treated like that, they would have been reduced drastically.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
you are one of a kind St Vics, you have really done well
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber

What you have done is the best thing to do in such circumstance and I must applaud your initiative. I would suggest that you also go ahead and report to liberty reserve and with any luck the account might also get closed or frozen. (Although many people claim that Liberty reserve is notorious for not doing anything about fraudulent accounts even when reported.)