!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

How Can I Change Or Beautify My New YouTube Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 03:29 PM]

Effective Paid Traffic Channel by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 01:55 PM]

WordPress font by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 12:42 PM]

How long by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

pdf (ebook) from laptop to gmail acoun by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

facebook ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

Website Traffic Season 12 - Amazing all-in-one tool for Google, Youtube, Amazon. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Show/Hide Widgets in Blogspot Mobile Template by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

How to Get Original Image For My Local News Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

how to create ebook covers by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Cheapest domain site and purchase with master card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 05, 2017]

Amazon Identity Verification by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 28, 2017]

Any monthly charges from Paypal? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Using RSS Gadget by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Old WordPress inbuilt themes by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

how can i put html text and html tag into the notepad by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 18, 2017]

change from .blogspot.com to .com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

HTML code for Menu Buttons by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

Buying Facebook group for traffic by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

MBE 104_7_Building a Forum. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

Web Design Review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 14, 2017]

Blogspot Label or page? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Adding HTML Code to Blogspot by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

My traffic sources by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Google Keyword Tool Asking for card details by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 04, 2017]

Alternative way to buy a domain and host by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 28, 2017]

The number of times to post new content in a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

Problem on Adding widget to feedburner by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

wer to get good website content by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 24, 2017]

Relevance of my blog name to making money by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 24, 2017]

Author Topic: Interested in Opening a Paypal Account in Nigeria?  (Read 2981 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +32
  • My Rank: 56
    • Internet::Gaming::Technology::Tutorials::Tricks::Money::
I have thought and brain stormed about this and came up with a method am willing to give it a try, am in need of 5 people who are really in need of a Paypal account to embark on this theory I came up with.

Interested? Indicate here and I will tell you the part you play in my experiment, have it in mind if am successful you gain to own a genuine verified Paypal Account you have nothing to loose  ;D

Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +14
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 12
I am interested. Count me in.
Morality can not come out from Immorality.. watch your step!!!

• Level 3 (Regular)
Pm me your fullname,email and password. You can open a new email address if you want but for best result send me your present one, when this goes through your PayPal account is linked to your real email you dig? You can change your password once your papal is open.
Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Level 3 (Regular)
Hello Victor,

Okay, I have opened a Paypal Account. Now for the finally step you must complete on your own which is to add your account details to your Paypal account, Login into your gmail account open the mail from paypal.

Click the link now button and use the confirmation code provided by Paypal and add your your Bank account details, if done successfully Paypal will send you two small amount of money into your bank account after 3-5 days this is to test your account is successfully linked to Paypal!

Once you receive this money login into your paypal account and click verify account, enter the exact figure of money paypal sent to your account. Once done your paypal status will change from unverified to Verified account.

Then you are good togo! Send,Receive,Withdraw & Purchase items on the internet  8)

NOTE:

To login into Paypal or Paypal ask for a password use your gmail password you gave me thats what I used to open your account

Secondly DO NOT USE A NIGERIAN IP ADDRESS TO OPEN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!!!!! or else your account will be deleted/terminated!.

One down 4 more togo before I call it quit. Feel free to ask your question good night off to bed  :)

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
@Adeseye -  Well done for a good job done...
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
Good Job Seye, I just sent you a message to your email adddress

• Level 3 (Regular)
Check your PM I have answered all your questions.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
I checked and i didn't see your message

• Level 3 (Regular)
+1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I checked and i didn't see your message

Miss took you for someone else sorry, but what message did you send me?

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
How do i mask my IP address or change it to that of an acceptable country i.e UK to be precise since it was opened with a UK address

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • It may be difficult, but not Impossible! BELIEVE!!
  • My Rank: 15
Thanks Seye, for taking time to proffer answers to my enquiries about this paypal thing.

I am grateful - and have done the needful here too!

Thanks! :D

• Level 3 (Regular)
How do i mask my IP address or change it to that of an acceptable country i.e UK to be precise since it was opened with a UK address

You have two options here:

1. Use an internet cafe that uses a non Nigerian IP or ISP provider, just ask whoever is in charge if they are using a Nigerian IP, just to be sure type Google on the browser if its a Nigerian ISP the cafe is connected to it will direct you to Google Nigeria webpage if is USA IP it will be Google.com as we know it. This is just a simple way of knowing.

2. If you don't browse at public places like a cafe then search for IP changers software's there a lot of them out there, there some that you simply visit website and it changes your IP by shielding it.

For instance such software's like your-freedom commonly used to browse free back in the days, this bad boy enables you to switch country IP's with breaking a sweat! From Germany to India back to Japan even USA!

I used this a lot back in the days for shopping on eBay (am not into yahoo yahoo oh lol!) and opening of websites Nigerian IP where banned from like PayPal for instance.

Okay friend I think I have done justice to your questions, if you think it worth increasing my rank kindly do so thanks.

• Level 3 (Regular)
Thanks Seye, for taking time to proffer answers to my enquiries about this paypal thing.

I am grateful - and have done the needful here too!

Thanks! :D

You welcome am glad I could help. 8)

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +71
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 113
+1
Please note that it doesn't stop at using a non-Nigerian IP in opening a paypal account,

*Home address, and every kind of information such as zip code, etc. must correspond to that of the country's IP you used.

*you must always access your paypal account from the same IP

*Every transaction you carry out on your account such as "phone verification" must correspond with the country's IP you used. e.g, a UK phone number must be used for a UK IP. With this alone you can go ahead and use your account without bank verification only that you are limited to a maximum of at most (I think) $1500 transaction in a month.

*Verification of bank account if you used a UK IP, the account to be verified must be a UK bank account. This is achievable only by obtaining a virtual UK bank account and a virtual Uk visa card just for the verification. The purpose of being bank verified is just to increase your transaction limit.

*Any day you mistakenly use another IP to access your Paypal account (even if it is another non-Nigerian IP or another UK IP as long as it's not the same country's IP you used before) OR any day they catch your runs by any means then forget about whatsoever amount of money you have there.

*Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop so do more research before you work and make $$$ just for paypal to chop.

Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)

Please note that it doesn't stop at using a non-Nigerian IP in opening a paypal account»»»» True

*Home address, and every kind of information such as zip code, etc. must correspond to that of the country's IP you used»»»»»» No, I can be living in Brazil and my ISP provider is based in USA.

*you must always access your paypal account from the same IP»»»» Very Wrong! I opened my paypal in Uk, I went on vacation to Florida in the States with my nieces to spend there holiday there.

While in the state's I still logged in and made transaction with my paypal while lodge in an hotel. Note using different IP in different countries.

*Every transaction you carry out on your account such as "phone verification" must correspond with the country's IP you used. e.g, a UK phone number must be used for a UK IP. »»»»»Capital NO. Phone verification is used when you just open your paypal for the first time, except you choose to enforce that option on each transaction.

*Verification of bank account if you used a UK IP, the account to be verified must be a UK bank account. This is achievable only by obtaining a virtual UK bank account and a virtual Uk visa card just for the verification. The purpose of being bank verified is just to increase your transaction limit. »»»»» No now were did you get false information?

NOT always the case, its not a must the verified UK account must be on UK IP. You can use current account or domi account from a well known Bank. I first used a basic account which is a saving account here till I got my current account.

*Any day you mistakenly use another IP to access your Paypal account(even if it is another non-Nigerian IP or another UK IP as long as it's not the same country's IP you used before) »»»Not true!

OR any day they catch your runs by any means then forget about whatsoever amount of money you have there.»»» True because you have gone against thé terms and conditions.

*Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop so do more research before you work and make $$$ just for paypal to chop.»»» its not a must you use PayPal läst time I checked PayPal boldly stated it in black and white they have the right to revoke any PayPal account based on any suspicious activity. Yes its in the agreement terms and conditions.
Must of us don't care to read through the agreements we just scroooooooll down the page to click yes or agree button 8).

I learnt my lesson when I first came here, I bought a voucher card to load my phone to call a friend in 9ja. When I tried loading the card it said it was expired I went back the the shop and bought it from and demanded for another card not even for my money.
The guy just told me sorry goods bought from this store are not refundable bla bla bla it was written at the back of the print out. I told the the guy the dam card is expired! I have not used it self talkess of it not usable. The guy smiled and said sorry bro that's the agreement I accepted when I walked in and purchased the card.
That's life.....

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
I think i am getting interested in this topic. Actually i haven't event tot of something like this before but...@Seye, can you open one for tooo?
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
@Yomiprof Please this is for people that are really in need of  a paypal account, unless you have important goals for using it.

• Level 3 (Regular)
Haba bros, no crucify me.
you are outside Nigeria so it is very easy for you in so many ways, even if anything goes wrong you are not under any fear.
You can be called by paypal or you can call paypal at anytime freely, remember it can't be so for us in 9ja.

Things like being bank verified I know its not necessarily for the sake of higher limits, it means and shows a lot including the fact that the person can be trusted but for someone like me why else would i need it since i won't be able to transfer funds to the account, although some people say there's how to do it and get a master card which you can use to withdraw your funds in dollars from any dollar ATM here in 9ja. That's if you opened a foreign bank account.

I've heard a lot of people (non-Nigerians by Google search) say their account was frozon because they traveled and accessed it from somewhere else and paypal demanded for certain documents before they were reactivated, others said they had call to inform paypal before they travel.

Everything i said might not even be up to 80% exactly but at least if we in naija follow it we can be 100% secured. And it is achievable just with little money.

I've opened paypal account twice trying to open it without spending any money at all by my self and so far with the little experience i've got that's why i stated all this. I even funded it the second time with some $ like i told you before.

Okay oh, What ever I said is what I think, I might be wrong.

Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
Haba bros, no crucify me.
you are outside Nigeria so it is very easy for you in so many ways, even if anything goes wrong you are not under any fear.
You can be called by paypal or you can call paypal at anytime freely, remember it can't be so for us in 9ja.

Things like being bank verified I know its not necessarily for the sake of higher limits, it means and shows a lot including the fact that the person can be trusted but for someone like me why else would i need it since i won't be able to transfer funds to the account, although some people say there's how to do it and get a master card which you can use to withdraw your funds in dollars from any dollar ATM here in 9ja. That's if you opened a foreign bank account.

I've heard a lot of people (non-Nigerians by Google search) say their account was frozon because they traveled and accessed it from somewhere else and paypal demanded for certain documents before they were reactivated, others said they had call to inform paypal before they travel.

Everything i said might not even be up to 80% exactly but at least if we in naija follow it we can be 100% secured. And it is achievable just with little money.

I've opened paypal account twice trying to open it without spending any money at all by my self and so far with the little experience i've got that's why i stated all this. I even funded it the second time with some $ like i told you before.

Okay oh, What ever I said is what I think, I might be wrong.

Aunty Lucy no vex na lol.....I was just putting things into perspective am trying to encourage guys sha. You are right but had to point out some error in your points thats all.

As I am my paypal account can be cancelled at any time once they find anything dubious going on or been involved in cyber crime, no one is safe.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
@Seye, I've been serching all day and i finally got a site where i can mask or change my IP i.e You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login This implies that i can go ahead with the verification process. For a start, If i use a non UK IP (maybe a US IP) i hope it won't be a breach of their terms $ conditions?

• Level 3 (Regular)
That looks good but I did not see UK IP there...

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
That looks good but I did not see UK IP there...

There's an option to download the NewIPNow.com firefox entension with 290 web proxies built-in. I downloaded it and discovered that UK is included but all the proxies doesn't seem to be Java enabled. I am instructed to enable the Javascript in my browser settings which is already enabled by deffault. I guess i'll have to use that of Chicago, IL which is free and java enabled.

• Level 3 (Regular)
Ok give it ago and tell us your progress here

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
@Seye, I was able to activate the account last night using a Chicago, IL IP. I just visited the NewIPNow.com to complete the process by adding bank details and i discovered that the Chicago IL IP is no longer available (strange). I just hope that using different IPs won't make them develop any form of suspicion for my account. I expect to hear fro you before i proceed.

For the bank details, can i use my Nigerian savings account and ATM master debit card details?   

• Level 3 (Regular)
@Seye, For the bank details, can i use my Nigerian savings account and ATM master debit card details?   

Savings account ke? You wan kill me with laughter?  ;D You must use a domi account or current account/any  foreign account sha..you cant use a saving account PLZ. Abi can you safe dollar or pounds in your savings account? No now.

UBA or GTbank should render such account, I have a Gtbank MasterCard I use it here also, why not visit a reputable new generation bank and ask question about there current or domi account services.

• Level 3 (Regular)
+1
If it's for Domiciliary account you can get it from Firstbank, GTBank. etc. I already have with both 1st and GT.

Requirements include
*An ID card; either National ID or Driver's License or International passport
*Two referees who already have a current account to sign for you
*Either Nepa bill or House rent reciept
*A minimum of $100

I will suggest you go to GTBank, I personally prefer their services. But note that they will insist you have a savings account also with them before you open the Dom. The savings will cost you just about #1,050 if you do not already have one.

With that same $100 they'll open a USD, Euro and Pound account for you at once.
Goodluck.

• Level 3 (Regular)
But please i have a question. If you use a Domiciliary account won't PayPal know that the bank is located in Nigeria?

Remember that ordinarily our cards (Nigerian master card) works well on any payment processor that accepts Nigerians But doesn't work on processors that don't accept Nigerians.

When i went for a Visa Card on my Firstbank Dom account, I was advised that the only difference is that it operates in dollars and also incures charges for transactions while master card operates both in naira and can convert to dollar and has no charge for transactions. So I took MasterCard on my savings A/C instead.

So do you think PayPal won't equally detect the Visacard or the Dom account as Nigerian account? Please I'm just asking so that if it will work  I will add my Dom account. If anybody has tried it please let me know. What i fear is to loose my PayPal A/C.
Thank you.

• Level 3 (Regular)
If it's for Domiciliary account you can get it from Firstbank, GTBank. etc. I already have with both 1st and GT.

Requirements include
*An ID card; either National ID or Driver's License or International passport
*Two referees who already have a current account to sign for you
*Either Nepa bill or House rent reciept
*A minimum of $100

I will suggest you go to GTBank, I personally prefer their services. But note that they will insist you have a savings account also with them before you open the Dom. The savings will cost you just about #1,050 if you do not already have one.

With that same $100 they'll open a USD, Euro and Pound account for you at once.
Goodluck.

Good info

• Level 3 (Regular)
But please i have a question. If you use a Domiciliary account won't PayPal know that the bank is located in Nigeria?

Remember that ordinarily our cards (Nigerian master card) works well on any payment processor that accepts Nigerians But doesn't work on processors that don't accept Nigerians.

When i went for a Visa Card on my Firstbank Dom account, I was advised that the only difference is that it operates in dollars and also incures charges for transactions while master card operates both in naira and can convert to dollar and has no charge for transactions. So I took MasterCard on my savings A/C instead.

So do you think PayPal won't equally detect the Visacard or the Dom account as Nigerian account? Please I'm just asking so that if it will work  I will add my Dom account. If anybody has tried it please let me know. What i fear is to loose my PayPal A/C.
Thank you.

Its a risk you will have to take honestly I cant say but I believe has long as its from a well recognized plus its a foreign account that accepts foreign currency like dollars then you have a chance.

• Level 3 (Regular)
Okay oh. Thanks for your response.