!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

I need help on my seo title and description by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

Paypal and Gtb problem by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

http versus https by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2017]

Identity Verification On amzon Associates account by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 06, 2017]

site to test my domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 01, 2017]

how soon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 24, 2017]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 19, 2017]

How to Withdraw from Paypal in Nigeria Using Payoneer Card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 12, 2017]

linking a post to an external link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 10, 2017]

Building with WordPress by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 09, 2017]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 08, 2017]

Create a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 04, 2017]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Author Topic: Online Data Entry Scams: My-Data-Team is a SCAM!  (Read 817 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +32
  • My Rank: 56
    • Internet::Gaming::Technology::Tutorials::Tricks::Money::
Hello everyone, a forum member asked for an assistance with paypal verification to enable her todo her business on this website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

You guys that know me here already know I been to the far ends of world wide web  ;D there is nothing new to me anylonger  :)

I decided todo a background check on this website a friend gave me, I found out that this website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is actually a fake and a replica of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is the actual web address whereas You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is a FAKE!

This is a scam, please guys when you are referred to a money making website or you stumble on one please please and PLEASE I can stress this enough DO A BACKGROUND CHECK on this website before venturing into it.

Here is an article I found also while researching please read.....

My-Data-Team Fake Members Testimonials Another doozy by Timothy Darwin

According to several reports on previous members who have joined My-Data-Team claim that once they paid the fee, they never heard from the guy Timothy again. Several people had stated that the support staff was basically Non-Existent and that many claimed of not making a dime with this program (I am not surprised).

This is not to be cruel but anyone dumb enough to fall for this guys website deserves to get scammed. You cannot possibly believe these OUTRAGEOUS claims of wealth by this amateur company?

The only thing this guy is good at is building websites and convincing people that he's not a fraud. As far as helping anyone make money, forget it! I have yet to hear a true testimonial.

ANYONE can add fake testimonials to their website, however, I haven't seen any online comments to support these testimonials without of course someone trying to promote My Data Team with a link attached to the end of it (Most likely written by Timothy himself).

I found them to have other domain names which are duplicates of Timothy's old website - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , which is also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , just to name a few. I believe this is an effort to clean up some of the complaints they have online against My-Data-Team by opening up new domain names to attempt a clean slate.

END.............

So Lucy Kalu, please this is a scam okay avoid this website, I will assist you with genuine data entry jobs. Please let this be a lesson to everyone here to learn from, I have once been a victim of different scams way back 2004.

I have seen alot, invested in scam websites thinking it was genuine. Just looking at the web address or website layout I can easily tell if its a fake!

Thanks you.

Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Thanks so much seye. This is a great info that every internet concious individual should read. It helps alot.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +71
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 112
+1
Thanks for your information, but I registered already long ago that was around june last year.
The same way i paid for Ng44 just to try it out was the same way i paid for it just to try it out. I was a complete online newbie.

And i gained so much knowledge from the members training area which helped me improve so much on my computer and internet knowledge/performance. My major aim was to make money from home and they said its an international program that can also pay with Payza. The data entry which is all about posting promotion links even without having a website. (I think it's a good idea making money without website for someone who is not a designer).
When I went into the members area I saw that it will be a waste of time doing the data entry without a paypal account because almost all the companies to promote pay only through paypal. Clickbank which is one of their most recommended pays by cheque but does not accept Nigerians. But they don't base only on this data entry, they offer a lot of  other training.

They have different trainings which includes training programs for how to build a website, how to drive traffic to your site, article writing, affiliate marketing, transcribing, adsense programs,(Google adsense, Bidvertiser etc) etc.

So it was not a waste of money at all, the knowledge i got from the site is very very useful equivalent to the amount i paid and i can always login anytime even now or when ever i want to refresh my memory because everything is in members area no downloading.

I've not really tried the data entry to know whether it really pays since it requires paypal but the instruction is that members should post  their links everyday. They also have the emailing, that's email marketing where you can send thousands of email to real people's email which contains your promotion link. They provide the sites where you can post your links and also provide the sites where you can get these emails, they also teach what kind of products to promote and how to select products that will easily sell.

BUT, the truth about the data entry is that no matter how many links you post in a day and no matter how many people that click your link, IT IS ONLY IF THEY ACTUALLY MAKE A  PURCHASE that you can earn any commission which they stated clearly in the members area. And you know people want it sharp sharp, they might do it for two weeks without any result and give up and shout SCAM.

Well that's when I was still using money to invest or register for programs. For now I don't involve  in sites that require money for registration because I've found out that what you pay for, if you do your proper research you will get it for free and i have the whole time in the world for now to research by myself since i'm a stay at home mom and I'm also no longer an online newbie.

Some people take time to research, package and sell to those who prefer paying money to get it than wasting time to do the research themselves.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
@ Seye -  It is said that experience is the best teacher and you have proved the saying aright. On this occasion, you have used your experience to the glory of God and benefit of mankind.  You should keep the good work up and Almighty God continues to shower His blessings on you as you do good.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +32
  • My Rank: 56
    • Internet::Gaming::Technology::Tutorials::Tricks::Money::
Thank you friend.
Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +71
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 112
+1
So what i mean is that i'm already a member of the site for long now and to the best of my knowledge it is not scam, at least for the indept training alone with diagramatic illustrations jst like in Ng44 manual in so many areas like i said before including training on adsense programs, article writing, reponse typist, how to build a free blog, blogging and how to get quality content for your blog not copy and paste, researching, proof readind, etc.

And you are free to learn all, or as much as you can. You log in anytime, click any category and follow the instructions and guide lines with examples.

If people are going by the data entry promising at least $300 daily which is their major advert and failed to achieve it according to their expectation and shout scam then i don't know because i didn't even try it for lack of a paypal account. As for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  i am happy that i joined.

But then the internet is full of scams and its unfurtunate that i fell a victim to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login This one i'm not actually saying its scam because all my uplines respond to my mails same day, i would rather say d work required is extra difficult, i coudln't even complete my first level upon all my effort. So bend down low before you invest anywhere.

The promises are always bigger than the reality so if possible go for programs that don't need your money and research always.

You can still get any kind of information, idea or training online for free.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login