!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 04:58 AM]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 18, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 28, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

Author Topic: Is Fortune51 real or a scam?  (Read 1085 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
Is Fortune51 real or a scam?
« on: Dec 08, 2012 »
Please i will like the Boss and Alexxis to tell us about this Fortune51.net and how it works. i am surely going to prefer them to addynamo if Alexxis said he made 0.03 dollars in three days for a new blog. please i will want more clarification and help in understanding want the forun51 is all about and i am sure that other house members would appreciate it too.

for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +15
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 6
    • Focus-Tiens
Re: Is Fortune51 real or a scam?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2012 »
Hello chinmumy, Fortune51 runs a whole lot of businesses that I cannot talk about all of them. But particularly they have an Ad network where publishers (i.e. website and blog owners) could sign up with them, and their Ads would be displayed in their site or blogs. They also have affiliate programs where you could sign up and promote them.

I have not receive a penny from them as an affiliate because I signed up blindly with them in my quest to make legit money online. Then I don't really know what affiliate is all about until I came across this house. Although one person  have registered with them through my link which I placed in my blog and they have notified me about that. But I cannot be paid until I activate my membership by ordering their master card. Also anyone that sign up through me must activate his/her membership before I would be paid.

This apply to affiliate alone. Advertisers and Publishers need not order the master card before payment. Once you make up to $50, you can place order for withdrawal. As for whether the system is real or not, I've seen their representative in Nigeria one on one, I mean physically and I asked him if the system is real and he assured me and shared his own testimony.

If you are interested in fortune51, I encourage you to visit my blog and sign up through me, please. However, I'm not giving you a guarantee of success, but I pray you will see success.

As for the $0.03 I made with my blog, I made it through the number of impressions which I assume came from  adsense watch dog  (is an assumption, I'm not certain), because when I checked my top traffic sources, it was adsense watch dog that I saw. So I assume they think I was using their Ads units. This is an assumption anyway, because I don't have much traffic yet.
FREE bulk SMS @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 80
Re: Is Fortun51 real or a scam?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2013 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please i will like the Boss and Alexxis to tell us about this Fortun51.net and how it works. i am surely going to prefer them to addynamo if Alexxis said he made 0.03 dollars in three days for a new blog. please i will want more clarification and help in understanding want the forun51 is all about and i am sure that other house members would appreciate it too.
Actually I never really heard about fortune51 until they sent us a text few months ago saying that they are a better adsense alternative. We get such messages all the time from people who pick our number from the internet so I did not pay them any attention until Aweriale drew my attention to your question. What I can tell you from looking at their website is that they are new in the pay per click arena and not as big and established as Ad Dynamo. As for the profitability or whether they are better than Ad Dynamo, I cant say for certain as such I'll leave that for those who are trying them out to update us as we go along.
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2013 »
This is a serious case. Am just hearing this for the very first time in my life. But do you think they are better off than Addynamo? my first three weeks with addynamo, i made &34.05 dollars. I ask again, do you think fortune5 is better off than addynamo?
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
« Reply #4 on: Jan 24, 2013 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As for the $0.03 I made with my blog, I made it through the number of impressions which I assume came from  adsense watch dog  (is an assumption, I'm not certain), because when I checked my top traffic sources, it was adsense watch dog that I saw. So I assume they think I was using their Ads units. This is an assumption anyway, because I don't have much traffic yet.

Adsense watchdog is a spam site. That traffic showing as being from adsensewatchdog.com is not real and will not affect your website in any way but can be harmful to your computer if you visit the link because most times they lead to harmful websites. Its called referrer spam and something new bloggers should be aware of so I created a post about it. You can read more about adsense watch dog and referrer spam here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
« Reply #5 on: Jan 24, 2013 »
@Alexxis: It seems there are two fortune51 sites. One is fortune51.com which looks like a big, real and reputable site while there is also fortune51.net which looks like a small, new company using a publicly available commercial software but looking very much like fortune51.com

I have an uneasy feeling about fortune51.net because if they are using same logo as fortune51.com yet they are not owned by same people then something funny must be going on.

So Alexxis, please which fortune51 did you meet their representative and which one are you using?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • It may be difficult, but not Impossible! BELIEVE!!
  • My Rank: 15
« Reply #6 on: Jan 25, 2013 »
So Alexxis, please which fortune51 did you meet their representative and which one are you using?

Hi Alexxis,

It will be nice when you read this message, to kindly elucidate further with regards to Tony's last post, and especially the quote above.

We are waiting.

Thanks!

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #7 on: Jan 26, 2013 »
+1
The one I met their rep. is fortune51.com. I learned that fortune51.net is also developed by fortune51.com. Frotune51.net is specifically their ad network. They have other systems also developed by them as I learned from the rep. Examples of such systems are profit liberty and liberty smart. which they claim is an investment site that one can double his/her liberty reserve. The rep testifies to that,but this is not to say that I can assure anyone of their reliability.

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
« Reply #8 on: Jan 26, 2013 »
If they are both owned by the same company then I can breathe more easily. Fortune51.com looks like a reputable website and all we have to do now is to wait for any live confirmation by anyone that has actually been paid from their ads program (and Alexxis I hope that would be you very soon).

But for doubling the liberty reserve, I can tell you that 99% of these type of "online investment" stuff always have one hidden k-leg or the other therefore I wouldn't touch those, not even with a very long pole.

Some such "investment" programs even start up as genuine looking and will actually pay you at the onset but it all ends up as a pyramid because as people are being paid, they are encouraged to invest increasingly larger and larger amounts until one day, after collecting massive sums form a lot of people, they will just disappear. That's called a pyramid scheme.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #9 on: Jan 27, 2013 »
+1
I agree with you 100% sir. I was a victim of such with Avo and Gold trade fund. A friend of mine introduced me, and one week after investing they disappear into thin air up till this very moment. Their website, no longer accessible. I just thank my God I didn't invest any tangible amount of money. It's a big lesson I've learned in a hard way. I'm sharing it so every house member can avoid such scams all in the name of investment. It's totally bullshit!