!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

I need help on my seo title and description by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

Paypal and Gtb problem by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

http versus https by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2017]

Identity Verification On amzon Associates account by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 06, 2017]

site to test my domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 01, 2017]

how soon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 24, 2017]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 19, 2017]

How to Withdraw from Paypal in Nigeria Using Payoneer Card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 12, 2017]

linking a post to an external link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 10, 2017]

Building with WordPress by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 09, 2017]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 08, 2017]

Create a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 04, 2017]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Author Topic: Get Free Internet Service For Six Months From Glo  (Read 806 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +22
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
    • Promoting events, news and the latest songs and videos from up and coming Nigerian artistes!

The HSI service at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has been revamped and rechristened Glo Bolt and improved to become the most exciting internet service offering. The innovations are sure to revolutionise mobile internet services in Nigeria. This is internet as has never been used in Nigeria before!

One great feature of Glo Bolt is the Self-Care Portal. This special feature is unique to Glo and only available on the Glo network. Access to the portal is free for all Glo subscribers and has a list of all subscription plans and promotions. Customers can also view their subscription status, enable/cancel auto renewal of their subscriptions and buy and activate plans.

Now, Glo is launching another BIG feature for Glo BOLT which in addition to the portal will revolutionize the way mobile internet service is used in Nigeria. Now on Glo BOLT, customers can do the following:

• Share Subscription Plans
  • Gift Subscription Plans

Sharing

Glo customers can now share their BOLT subscriptions with their friends, family and loved ones. A customer with wife and 2 kids buys a subscription plan and rather than buy 4 subscriptions, he buys only one plan and shares it with his 3 loved ones.
The loved ones will be notified via SMS from the network of the shared plan.

Gifting

Glo customers can now buy a subscription and send it to friends, family and loved ones as ‘gifts’. This feature is especially useful when the person buying the gift (or ‘gifter’) doesn’t want to share his subscription with the intended recipient (giftee).
The gift recipient will be notified via customized SMS from the sender (and the network).

Other features

Customers can also view their transaction history on the portal, generate invoices of their transactions and view status of all their plans among other things.

Data Rollover

Customers can now have the unused portions of their subscription volumes and validity carried over when they subscribe to another plan before the expiry of the current plan.

30% Instant Bonus

Customers get 30% instant bonus added to every plan they subscribe to – no conditions. Just subscribe and get 30% added instantly!

Free Internet for 6 months

New modem activations will get 500MB data free of charge INSTANTLY and free internet access for 6 months. Free internet is available to customers who subscribe to a plan of N1,000 or more. They will get an additional 200MB added to their subscription volumes free of charge for 6 months!

Cost of Modem

Cost: N3,999. Available at Gloworld outlets and 3G Dealers

It's possible if you believe it.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
+1
Reinhard i love this tutorial.. i have actually looked into their plan but it's not favourable.. the word "free six month internet" is not actually free. Once you buy that modem, they will give you free 500mb, but that mb cannot even last you up to one month talk more of six month. This is just a marketing strategy to get more and new customers.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
    • Promoting events, news and the latest songs and videos from up and coming Nigerian artistes!
Hello Yomiprof,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the word "free six month internet" is not actually free. Once you buy that modem, they will give you free 500mb
You are right about that, but at least their plan is better than the one I got from Etisalat few months ago. I bought their (Etisalat) modem for N6500 and they gave me just 200mb. Therefore, I felt it would be proper to share this news with my fellow members because sharing good news in the house is what we do here.

but that mb cannot even last you up to one month talk more of six month.
You know the duration of the free mb will actually depend on how you're to use it.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 60
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
Thanks for ur tutorial mr Okokon, it reals help because of Data Rollover. I ve been using glo for the past 8 month nd it ok for me. Bus since last month my data remain 1.2Gb which is going to expire on 13th of Jan. I ve not been able to finish it bcos of bad network. Now mr Okokon about data rollover do you mean i can subscrib for another plan now and now add the remaining data 2 it?

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
Hello Nicholas,

Yes, that is exactly what it means. But you must do that before the expiration of your
current plan.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
Dear Reinhard Okokon,

Thank u very much for the good news on Glo.

The news is a very good and helpful one.

The beauty of this great forum is "SHARING" through which knowledge is being disseminated.

Keep up the good work and best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
Thanks Aare.

You are absolutely right, the beauty of this great forum is "sharing".

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
Reinhard, thanks for sharing with us.I just want to comment concerning what you said about etisalat giving you only 200mb after you bought their modem.

It seems like you didn't know about their 2gb when you bought a new modem from them. i say this because this is what they gave to me when i bought it and they also gave it to my neighbour who bought hers not too long ago.

you have to demand for it so they can activate it for you when you buy their modem. if you go in there, buy a  modem and walk out, you will not get it.

this is for future modem buyer in the house, please get all the info you can about the benefits associated with the modem for any any network right there at their service centres befoer giving them your money.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 1st Chamber
Hello Chimummy,

Thanks so much for the info. I do appreciate it and I will look into it.