!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 18, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 28, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

Author Topic: Cripple MTN Network With This MTN BIS For Free  (Read 2440 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
NOTED:
@  Hello guys, i just want to bring to your notice that this tweak is now working perfectly. Tested and Trusted.

This is a perfect tutorial to start the year, and every member of the house should be a partaker of it. 

We all know Glo, MTN and Etisalat BIS won't browse on PC except that of Airtel.. Well, Today I'm  happy to announce to you that you can now Enjoy your MTN Blackberry BIS Subscription on your Laptop/PC without any Fear of Exhausting it.
I post this because I discovered some house members don’t have BB phones therefore cannot make use of the previous one working with tether apps you can check it You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With this, you don’t need a blackberry phone at all, but you will need mtn sim and a modem to work with.
Though MTN BIS use to work on PC sometimes ago, but MTN is Smarter when it comes to Stuff like this..
Follow the Steps below:-

HOW TO USE MTN BIS TO BROWSE ON YOUR PC USING SPOTFLUX
1. Download Spotflux Here for Free. [13.51MB]
2. Install after Downloading, Its 100% Free from Virus.

Note:- You might Need an Internet Connection to Fully Install Spotflux on your PC.

3. You will be Ask to Choose Firefox as your Default Browser, Thats the Only Browser Supported.
4. Now Configure your Modem with the Settings Below:-

Name:- MTN
Apn:- blackberry.net
Username & Password:- Leave it Blank
5. Doubleclick the SpotFlux Icon on your PC Desktop, Its already Enabled immediately you Open it. Just Open your Browser and Start Surfing.

• No need of registration
  • No upgrading
  • No monthly charges
  • No need of buying vpn software to use with MTN BIS anymore.
  • No need of PDproxy or SandwichVPN anymore.
  • The software has no setting ,just download and start using it.

Enjoy!!!!

Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
Re: Cripple MTN Network With This MTN BIS For Free
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2013 »
Dear Yomiprof,

As you continue your good work of providing useful information to members of the house, almighty God will continue to provide you with new wisdom this new year 2013 and for every more.

Thank you very much.

My appreciation has also be done in the normal forum way.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2013 »
How i missed the house. Could not get network in the village but i am now back to coal city and would soon be heading to Port harcourt.
before i proceed, i would love to say Happy New Year to the whole house and wishing you a bountiful and breath taking 2013.
Now my dearest Yomi the IT Professional himself, are you telling me that i can now browse and download unlimited with this new plan?
I mean, no recharging monthly? no big thing needed xcept a modem and an MTN line? you gotta be kidding me bro, you know this is what i have always wanted ;D, I cant believe it.

note, the link to the spotflux did not show or do we just download it online?
please, please and please, just for the sake of clarification, this girl would love to know if i all i need is just what you mentioned.
thank you so much my dear for your selfless services. i will definitely stick to this one if it is going to be my last solution to internet connection wahala. My respect goes to you and all the people that have the future of this forum at heart.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2013 »
AareMacFally you must be a prophet..lol! i say a big amen to that. @Chi, eaya sowi. I will send my chopper to you in the next 15min to pick you to PH, enough of all this village suffering. You can browse and download unlimited with this, only that you will need to subscribe for mtn BIS which is #1,500. And every other thing remain thesame ooooo. Welcome back onboard 2013.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #4 on: Jan 03, 2013 »
okay thanks dear. will get back to you on mobile phone.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +3
  • My Rank: 1
« Reply #5 on: Jan 05, 2013 »
thanks yommy for yet another lucrative information.but i would like to be clarified,is the #1,500 subscription a monthly one or once and for all?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
« Reply #6 on: Jan 05, 2013 »
Dear David,

Yomiprof will confirm but it is once and for all.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #7 on: Jan 08, 2013 »
+1
here is the link to download the Spotflux-
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am going to configure mine today and start enjoying before it ends  :)

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +3
  • My Rank: 1
« Reply #8 on: Jan 08, 2013 »
d challenge i could face is that mtn network is poor when it comes to browsing,or is there a solution to that please?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #9 on: Jan 08, 2013 »
thanks yommy for yet another lucrative information.but i would like to be clarified,is the #1,500 subscription a monthly one or once and for all?
My broda, since you are using a blackberry service to have your way, you will need to be subscribing every month but you can download unlimitedly. Normally its very rare to see people using mtn bis on pc because mtn knows that the Mb does't finish at all. "But mtn na thief them be" so we must drill them well.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +68
  • My Rank: 47
« Reply #10 on: Jan 09, 2013 »
This is a perfect tutorial to start the year, and every member of the house should be a partaker of it. 

We all know Glo, MTN and Etisalat BIS won't browse on PC except that of Airtel.. Well, Today I'm  happy to announce to you that you can now Enjoy your MTN Blackberry BIS Subscription on your Laptop/PC without any Fear of Exhausting it.
I post this because I discovered some house members don’t have BB phones therefore cannot make use of the previous one working with tether apps you can check it You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With this, you don’t need a blackberry phone at all, but you will need mtn sim and a modem to work with.
Though MTN BIS use to work on PC sometimes ago, but MTN is Smarter when it comes to Stuff like this..
Follow the Steps below:-

HOW TO USE MTN BIS TO BROWSE ON YOUR PC USING SPOTFLUX
1. Download Spotflux Here for Free. [13.51MB]
2. Install after Downloading, Its 100% Free from Virus.

Note:- You might Need an Internet Connection to Fully Install Spotflux on your PC.

3. You will be Ask to Choose Firefox as your Default Browser, Thats the Only Browser Supported.
4. Now Configure your Modem with the Settings Below:-

Name:- MTN
5. Doubleclick the SpotFlux Icon on your PC Desktop, Its already Enabled immediately you Open it. Just Open your Browser and Start Surfing.

• No need of registration
  • No upgrading
  • No monthly charges
  • No need of buying vpn software to use with MTN BIS anymore.
  • No need of PDproxy or SandwichVPN anymore.
  • The software has no setting ,just download and start using it.

Enjoy!!!!

Thanks for this useful info. i have not subscribed for MTN bis yet but i have downloaded spotflux here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also, i am currently on Airtel 3G for 3 months and it as been wonderful using it. I also learnt that GLO Bis now works on Pc using blackberry.net as your APN (leave USERNAME and PASSWORD  blank) I have not tried the Glo but if anyone has, do share with the house.
Airtel BIS has been discussed on this forum b4 but if you are interested in the airtel bis for 3 months,
load N2800 airtime,
send bcm3 to 440, then
send stopautorenew to 440.
username- internet,
password- internet,
apn- internet.ng.airtel.com.
Note: try and use a blackberry to subscribe as people have issues subscribing using other phones.
Thats all.
Don't Give Up, Don't Give in, Give It Your All....It is Always Worth the Effort

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #11 on: Jan 09, 2013 »
@  everyone please don't subscribe to this tweak for now.. it seems to have stop working. Chimmummy just confirmed it now and i tried calling a friend of mine at work and he said he's been unable to connect his own since afternoon. So please for now no one should subscribe to this tweak until we are very sure.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #12 on: Feb 16, 2013 »
Hello guys, i just want to bring this to our notice that this tweak is now working perfectly. I have personally tested it and it work for me. You can give it a try sha. One Luv!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #13 on: Feb 16, 2013 »
Yomi, thanks again for updating us concerning browsing with this package. I like the fact that you said one can download unlimited for one month.

I have some questions please-
1.) I understand that spotflux hides your internet details and its kinda a private browsing thing which is why you can use it without MTN knowing that you are doing so. So my concern is this, won't Google frown at it being that they want to know your IP details and everything concerning your browsing?

2.) You said you are using it. for how long have you used it? you know i told you that i recharged 1500 and at the end couldn't browse with it on my pc. So if you have used it for long and it is working well then please let us know. so that i do not recharge again without being able to use it.

One Love!

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +68
  • My Rank: 47
« Reply #14 on: Feb 17, 2013 »
MTN is very unpredictable in my area. For me, airtel BIS still rocks all the way using *440*4# for just N1200 at 1G/month
Don't Give Up, Don't Give in, Give It Your All....It is Always Worth the Effort

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #15 on: Feb 17, 2013 »
Yomi, thanks again for updating us concerning browsing with this package. I like the fact that you said one can download unlimited for one month.

1.) I understand that spotflux hides your internet details and its kinda a private browsing thing which is why you can use it without MTN knowing that you are doing so. So my concern is this, won't Google frown at it being that they want to know your IP details and everything concerning your browsing?
It all depends on what you what to do with it. This alot will help with your unlimited download. But i discover that google has no business with your download except that their adds will not display on your site.
2.) You said you are using it. for how long have you used it? you know i told you that i recharged 1500 and at the end couldn't browse with it on my pc. So if you have used it for long and it is working well then please let us know. so that i do not recharge again without being able to use it.

One Love!

Though its been on for like Jan 2 and i started using it about Eight days ago. But i will advice you to borrow your friends BB and try it before thinking of recharging on your own. But it sure work for me.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 60
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
« Reply #16 on: Feb 18, 2013 »
@ Prof. What about those that are using Glo Modem like me? But it has been crake. Can i also subscribe?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #17 on: Feb 18, 2013 »
+1
@ Prof. What about those that are using Glo Modem like me? But it has been crake. Can i also subscribe?
Since you have unlocked your modem, you can use any network on it. Just refer to the configuration and add it to the details in your modem.

Here is how Yomi told me to do mine: go to Tools in your modem window, click on it and select options. Click on the options and choose Profile management. Then click on New(it is located on the right side in my own modem, so look for where that of Glo is)
Next add this configuration-
Name-MTN

Hope this helps. And it's all thanks to the Prof himself.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #18 on: Feb 18, 2013 »

It all depends on what you what to do with it. This alot will help with your unlimited download. But i discover that google has no business with your download except that their adds will not display on your site.

Though its been on for like Jan 2 and i started using it about Eight days ago. But i will advice you to borrow your friends BB and try it before thinking of recharging on your own. But it sure work for me.

I know that such package is what i have been looking for for a long time.

So please what do you mean by Adsense not displaying their ad on the site? You know that i am yet to get adsense approval which is why i am asking about all these things. Just want to know if it is okay for someone like me seeking for google adsense notice :)

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
« Reply #19 on: Feb 18, 2013 »
Since you have unlocked your modem, you can use any network on it. Just refer to the configuration and add it to the details in your modem.

Here is how Yomi told me to do mine: go to Tools in your modem window, click on it and select options. Click on the options and choose Profile management. Then click on New(it is located on the right side in my own modem, so look for where that of Glo is)
Next add this configuration-
Name-MTN

Hope this helps. And it's all thanks to the Prof himself.

Thanks Chimummy. I wil do that as soon as get back to Port-Harcourt, bcos am in one village at Osun State 4 a program and i did not come with my laptop.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #20 on: Feb 20, 2013 »
you are welcome la nicholas.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #21 on: Feb 20, 2013 »
[/quote] from Yomi Prof
 It all depends on what you what to do with it. This alot will help with your unlimited download. But i discover that google has no business with your download except that their adds will not display on your site. [/quote]

Yomi dear, Yomi darling, Yomi the prof with no hairs on his head anymore because of too much knowledge ;D, why have you not answered me now?

i see that you visit the forum and you refuse to answer me on what you mean in the quote above that google will not display their ads on the site.

You know me as a journalist and one of our funny character is our insistence, curiosity and clarification on issues for proper rendition of facts :), you get it?

so please answer me and you know i will not let you rest until you do so.

One Love!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #22 on: Feb 21, 2013 »
omo see hailing na, maybe he went to the mountain, lol  ;D
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
« Reply #23 on: Feb 21, 2013 »
omo see hailing na, maybe he went to the mountain, lol  ;D
I think so too.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #24 on: Feb 21, 2013 »
Whether he went to the mountain or not, he will surely come home to NG2G.
If you see him, tell him to stop running for one cannot run from his buttocks. He's got questions to answer, period.
Meanwhile, guys how are you doing?

One Love!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #25 on: Feb 22, 2013 »
Yes Nicholas... You can. Just follow Chimummy's tutorial.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #26 on: Feb 22, 2013 »
I know that such package is what i have been looking for for a long time.

So please what do you mean by Adsense not displaying their ad on the site? You know that i am yet to get adsense approval which is why i am asking about all these things. Just want to know if it is okay for someone like me seeking for google adsense notice :)
Sorry for the delay... You know the software work like 'hidemyass'. Hidemyass allow you to browse the internet with hiding identity. So Spotflux inconjuction with mtn bis allow you to browse the net anonymously, thereby hiding your ip address. Google as wise as they use to be, won't display adds on a website with hiding ip address. If you are going to use it, you can always go ahead and download until mama calls.
@Prince, this hailing is born under the guava.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #27 on: Feb 22, 2013 »
lol na so i dey see ooh, under the guava things
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: 0
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 0
« Reply #28 on: Apr 07, 2015 »
Thanks Yomiprof.You're generous,i just read your post now and will run out to try it any moment
Rasheed

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +67
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 106
« Reply #29 on: Apr 07, 2015 »
@Olurayshy, no need. no longer working. Check the date of this post.

You should rather have asked whether it is still working.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login