!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

facebook ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 05:01 PM]

E-commerce Site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 12:01 AM]

Confused by Namecheap renewal fees by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 21, 2017]

How Can I Change Or Beautify My New YouTube Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 21, 2017]

Effective Paid Traffic Channel by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

WordPress font by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

How long by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

pdf (ebook) from laptop to gmail acoun by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

Website Traffic Season 12 - Amazing all-in-one tool for Google, Youtube, Amazon. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Show/Hide Widgets in Blogspot Mobile Template by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

How to Get Original Image For My Local News Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

how to create ebook covers by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Cheapest domain site and purchase with master card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 05, 2017]

Amazon Identity Verification by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 28, 2017]

Any monthly charges from Paypal? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Using RSS Gadget by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Old WordPress inbuilt themes by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

how can i put html text and html tag into the notepad by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 18, 2017]

change from .blogspot.com to .com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

HTML code for Menu Buttons by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

Buying Facebook group for traffic by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

MBE 104_7_Building a Forum. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

Web Design Review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 14, 2017]

Blogspot Label or page? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Adding HTML Code to Blogspot by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

My traffic sources by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Google Keyword Tool Asking for card details by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 04, 2017]

Alternative way to buy a domain and host by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 28, 2017]

The number of times to post new content in a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

Problem on Adding widget to feedburner by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

Author Topic: Season Greetings  (Read 827 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Season Greetings
« on: Dec 11, 2012 »
+4
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate the boss Aweriale and Tony for instigating this idea of underground forum. A place where you have opportunity to meet intellegent person like Prince, fantastic person like Winnet, gorgeous person like Nicolas, internet guru like Grace, exceptional person like Encee, fast thinker like Probloger, Optimist like Yuchenda, go getter like Zalmana, the internet and PC guru like Adeseye and ma one and only jovial and exceptonal journalist Chimummy. Time will not permit me to mention names like; Ezimah David,Adejumoke,Ralph,Obinna,Nasdad, Mike, Kingsley etc. I just can't mention all the names here. You guys have been so  wonderful, you've added greatly to my life this year. You gave me an opportunity to be ma self. Wether you like it or not you are more valuable to me than google adsense.

I want you to know that I treasure and adore every single person in this forum including you reading this piece of writting. I sincerely appreciate you all for bein dier at all time. Wishing you a more unique Xmas celebrations and a Prosperious new year ahead. You are the best thing that ever happen to me this Year. One love!

Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +10
  • An adventure of 1,000 miles begins with a single step
  • My Rank: 11
Re: Season Greetings
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2012 »
+2
Seasons greetings to everybody in the forum. It has been a pleasure bein a member of this forum though not that active but i give glory to GOD for making me choose the right path. You guys have influenced me with every bit of good information, opened my eyes to the internet. Thanks boss aweriale and tony you are the best mentor.
My next year resolution for this forum is that each and every member will make to the top.... Adsense will not be a problem, information marketing will grow faster than we think and affiliate will also flow well by the special grace of GOD may live to see the next year AMEN!!!! Wish you all merry christmas and a haapy new year in advance
1st chamber

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2012 »
+2
oh my own dear 'Yomi the best' you are now one of the people i look forward to reading all their post on this forum.
you are indispensable to this forum and your badge testifies to that.
You have been so selfless in giving out information that can aid us in this online and i would say that we are the ones honoured to have known you.
and i like that part where you said that we are more important to you than adsense.
i also want to add that my prayer is that another advertising agent that will be better than adsense will come up.
It sure feels good to belong to this forum. it's just one big family!
Merry Christmas and an awesome 2013 to our lovely family members on this forum not forgetting the bosses- Aweriosale and Tony (you guys rock).

One love!
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +85
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 48
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2012 »
+2
Hey guysssssssss! You all are the best. I've been to so many forums, but believe me, you all have made this forum a unique one. Believe it or not, i feel connected to this forum even when i'm offline. What else do i say that Yomiprof hasn't said already, Yomi, you are the man! MacFally, time to visit Obudu range, Chimummy, my sister online, and everyone of you in this forum, my prayer for 2013 is that we will so make it in online business that adsense will discover that they were not adding any sense when they rejected any of our blogs (sure, it doesnt make sense to reject a blog like chimummy's or mine). The big Bosses, Tony and Aweriale, you are the best around, glad to be your student. More strenght to your backbones in 2013. Merry Xmas and a Prosperous New Year to every member of NG2G Underground!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #4 on: Dec 12, 2012 »
+1
Gracie dear, you are not mistaken at all. i mean adsense should be glad we offered our precious blogs to them. But 2013 will have us singing out in joy. My hope is that the house will agree to the get-together that was proposed, even though it might pose as a challenge for some because of non uniformity of location. But you guys make my day anytime and any day.
Grace dear, this one is for you :-*
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
« Reply #5 on: Dec 12, 2012 »
+1
Dear All,

If everybody is carrying and you refuse to  join, the baggage will be dropped at the back of your house; hence I am seizing this opportunity to say 'Merry X-Mas and Prosperous New Year 2013 to all members of the house.

This a great forum where sharing of knowledge is exceptional.  I so much enjoy the forum that my day is not complete without visiting the forum.  This is possible by useful contribution of all and sundry.

You are all great people and best regards to you all.

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +85
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 48
« Reply #6 on: Dec 13, 2012 »
zalmanar, the wagon is moving, you would'nt want to be left behind while we head to Obudu, show up here guy, we are waiting.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #7 on: Dec 13, 2012 »
zalmanar, the wagon is moving, you would'nt want to be left behind while we head to Obudu, show up here guy, we are waiting.

Dear Sister Grace,

You don't need to remind or call anybody.  The baggages will be dropped behind the house of whoever fails to act at the appropriate time.  Please don't forget your laptop on your way to Obudu because that one will 'add sense' to everything.

Best regards and have a wonderful X-mas my sister.

Aare MacFally

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #8 on: Dec 13, 2012 »
Grace, Chimmumy, joel, Aera Macfally don't just only say Merry Xmass but we need the chicken right in here.. and if possible giftss that cost your something.. As for me i offer ma self as a gift for...
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #9 on: Dec 13, 2012 »
+1
oooooh wonderfully wonderful am really thrilled with this, guys do you know that am so connected to this forum even more than Facebook, every time i am on the way back from work am already calculating how to connect my system and connect with you guys, see guys mark my words this forum in the next two years will be an elite forum and will be highly respected and recognized in Nigeria, every hacker and computer guru in Niaja and beyond will want to be a member of this forum because of the impact and benefits involved infact guys am just so excited but to say the list am really privileged to be a member of this forum and not ready to trade that privilege, as for yomi the prof,my respects are high,and you all members of this forum and our boss and G.boss i will continue to celebrate you guys cos this legacy remains unbeatable in this continent. very merry xmas and happy new year, ...pls guys we need to create an avenue where we can meet atleast once a year, it will really go a long way to strengthen the bond between we the members..love you all
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • It may be difficult, but not Impossible! BELIEVE!!
  • My Rank: 15
« Reply #10 on: Dec 15, 2012 »
+1
Princeooooo !!!! ;D I feel u o jare!

On behalf of me, my family and i, i wanna wish you all a very Wonderful Xmas and Dolla-filled Prosperous new year! 2013 na our year o jare, by da special grace of da gr8 and Almighty Gbogbogba JAH!!! Somebadi say AMEN !!! ;D

By d way, seriously, i suggested what Prince mentioned in this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and i really do think NG44 is come of age to do as ocassion calls for, abi?

Bros T & E, make una shake bodi na ;)

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +22
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
    • Promoting events, news and the latest songs and videos from up and coming Nigerian artistes!
« Reply #11 on: Dec 16, 2012 »
+1
Well, I don't want to be left behind in this wonderful and exceptional topic, you guys are simply amazing.

This forum is truly a family. This forum and the entire NG44 has actually ushered me into the world of internet. Everything that I've achieved today in the internet world, and the ones that are yet to come, I dedicate all to the entire NG44 and to all the wonderful members in this great forum. In order words, the entire NG44 and this great forum has given me a new direction in life, which I'm so grateful to God for making me to come across NG44 in the first place.

I want to say a big thank you to boss Tony, boss Aweriale, and the wonderful members of this great forum for all your support so far and may God Almighty bless you all. I also want to use this medium to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new Year in advanced.

It's possible if you believe it.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #12 on: Dec 19, 2012 »
+1
Well for the love i have for the house in generally, and you all know that i am not good in hidding good information from you... i will always share it. In order to make this year Xmas celebration a memorable one, just like they say that "shoe get size" and salary no be thesame. Exclusive xmas Sales For those asking for tokunbo chicken. Buy 1 get 1 free.
London use chicken  N1,200
UK used chicken N 1,220
Indian used chicken N1,000
Blind chicken N800
Deaf and Dumb(can't crow) N610
Cripple hen N380
Black foul N250
Happy Xmas in advance.. Don't bother to say thank you for this info... What are friends for?

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
« Reply #13 on: Jan 14, 2013 »
Sometimes when I see the zeal and contributions by members of this family I just get amazed because its turning out to be something far better than we expected. We just thank God for everything and we couldn't have done it without you all.

If they ask me to name names, how many can I name? Too many. Hence I wont name names.

Instead I want to express our sincere thanks to everyone who has taken the pains to post and help others in the forum right from the onset. We all know them and they know themselves. We believe that 2013 is the year when real solid testimonies will start emerging in this forum and your testimony shall definitely be one of them.

And on the matter of Obudu... #clears throat loudly (I no know o...) . anyway I'll respond to it on the original thread where the suggestion was made.

Welcome everyone to 2013. May our this year be much better than our last year and May God keep us and our loved ones all alive and show us the way to achieve our goals.

Our heartfelt gratitude goes to each one of you lovely people. Let us also in turn try to be good, honest, fair, helpful and let us impact the people around us so that we can actually be the agents that eventually cause that change in Nigeria that we have all been crying about. We can do it. Its all in the mind and the choices we make.

Thank you all for all the Love. This is only just the beginning...

Finally @yomi I couldn't find China brand new chicken in your list. Please we need it urgently because we want to send it as appreciation to the people that you named. If the chickens are good maybe we will also use them for the Obudu retreat :D
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #14 on: Jan 14, 2013 »
China don't eat chicken boss, dats why is not on the list. But better still we can make use of cheap Lagos Aba chickens for the Obudu retreat.

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
« Reply #15 on: Jan 14, 2013 »
But better still we can make use of cheap Lagos Aba chickens for the Obudu retreat.
Ha ha ha ha That may be dangerous o.
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #16 on: Jan 15, 2013 »
You are welcome Boss Tony.

Definitely, year 2013 will be better than year 2012 for all of us in Jesus Name and we will all have good testimonies to share.

We appreciate you all.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally