!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

I need help on my seo title and description by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

Paypal and Gtb problem by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

http versus https by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2017]

Identity Verification On amzon Associates account by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 06, 2017]

site to test my domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 01, 2017]

how soon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 24, 2017]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 19, 2017]

How to Withdraw from Paypal in Nigeria Using Payoneer Card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 12, 2017]

linking a post to an external link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 10, 2017]

Building with WordPress by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 09, 2017]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 08, 2017]

Create a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 04, 2017]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Author Topic: My Success  (Read 599 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +15
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 6
    • Focus-Tiens
My Success
« on: Dec 08, 2012 »
My humble greetings to every the boss Mr. Tony, his associate and every member of the house. I joined this house about three months ago, and I'm progressing in my study at a fast pace.

After reading the first segment of the training materials, I came across a segment where the boss encouraged us to set up our first website(s) and also try our hands on some other ways of making money online.

With that at the back of my mind I came across a system of which I tried my hands on. To my greatest surprise, like magic, despite the mistakes I  made initially, I was able to cash in some money eventhough I'm still a newbie.

In less than 3 weeks of starting up the system I was able to make over $200 with initial capital of $36.

I'm really grateful to come across NG44 website. I actually came across it during my service year in the northern part but due to network problem over there I couldn't start on time until I came back to Lagos. I wished I had started then I would have been a guru like most of you in the house. But not withstanding I'm happy to belong here.

Long live Mr. Tony and his associate, Long live NG44 and every member of the house, long live our dear country Nigeria, and...... Long live Myself (lol!)

FREE bulk SMS @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 11
Re: My Success
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2012 »
Hello Alexxis,

Great to have you here as one of us and I am thrilled to hear about your success and the impact of our programs on you. We give God the Glory and thank him for everything.

As explained in the prospectus, it is the custom here to first introduce yourself in the introductions section before posting any posts so I encourage you to create a topic and introduce yourself formally to the house at the introductions section.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I came across a system of which I tried my hands on. To my greatest surprise, like magic, despite the mistakes I  made initially, I was able to cash in some money eventhough I'm still a newbie.

In less than 3 weeks of starting up the system I was able to make over $200 with initial capital of $36.
Could you elaborate more on this system that you discovered so that others can learn. This is a forum for sharing, cooperation and helping others so please give us details. Also how sustainable is this system? is it repeatable i.e if you put another $36 is it guaranteed to yield $200 again or what? And how long did it take you to get the $200.

We are all here to learn and will be happy to discover new ways of making money but please make sure that your information is accurate and that this is something that you have actually tested yourself and not something that you heard or read somewhere.

Thanks.

(I removed the link to your website that you placed in your post because there are rules in the forum concerning promotion of websites. Please read the forum guide and prospectus again. If you want a review of your website please drop your website link here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

I also noticed that you are using Forune51.net, how long have you been with them, how is the performance and have you been paid beofre?
Success is a state of the mind

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2012 »
+1
I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself first. As for the system, it is credit exchange with perfect money account holders. I think it's a sort of promotion they are doing now.

This is how the system works: As a perfect money account holder, you can place your money on loan offer in the credit exchange unit, with a percentage interest that will be paid to you. You may set your percentage at any level you wish. Also you can give the loan for any number of days.

Any interested user will apply for the loan. When you review the user and you are satisfied with him especially the comments made about him by other users, you give the loan

But one has to be careful when giving out the loan because they are some bad eggs in the system who may delay in returning the money. So I prefer giving the loan to verified users. Also there is something called Trust Score in the system which is based on many factors such as how prompt you return the loan, your capital base in the system, the comments by other users about you, and the like.

For me when I'm giving the loan, I set my Trust Score between 5 - 10. This means any user with TS below that cannot borrow money from me. I cannot guarantee anybody of success, because human is human. One may borrow any never wish to return especially this sort of doing on the internet where you cannot have a direct access to the borrower. So in my case I think I'm lucky. But I think Perfect Money has put up some measures to make sure anyone who borrow money returns it.

As for fortune51, I have not receive any payment from them because my money is not up to the amount I can withdraw. I learn one has to make up to $50 before you can withdraw. And my blog is still a new blog, so no much traffic yet. Despite that I made $0.3 within 3 days of placing their Ads in the blog. This may be nothing anyway, but it gives me joy that a blog that is barely 2 months old could make anything. It gives me an indication that if I continue in this whole system of thing, I'm on my way to something great. That's exactly why I'm grateful NG44 for showing me the road.

As for my site I will appreciate if you could spare me your time to take a review of it. I appreciate constructive criticism from great minds like you and the people in this house. I have dropped the link where you directed me to.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +4
  • My Rank: 4
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2013 »
@alexis29, can u give me the link to this site where u placed ur money.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2013 »
@Chinedu:I will drop a link in the market place section of the forum for you, but be sure to give your money to verified users only. Also take time to study the comments other users of the systems made about the person that want to borrow money from you. Please do it with caution cos a lot of bad eggs are in the system already. You may start with 0.5 dollars and increase it when you are comfortable with the system.

However, I do not guarantee you of any success. If you are able to make anything from the system, don't be greedy, once you have made it you may stop or hold on a little while. Again there are lots of bad eggs in the system, so be careful. Check out the market place for the link.

TinyPortal © 2005-2011
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal