!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 02:58 PM]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 12:33 PM]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 12:32 PM]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 12:42 PM]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 12:05 PM]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 18, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

Author Topic: How did latestnigerianjobs acquire super traffic?  (Read 889 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 11
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
How did latestnigerianjobs and ng44 get super traffic. Traffic is hard to get. You guys should give us the way pls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
+1
The ultimate secret to our traffic is having a big list of subscribers. This is our asset for life and one of our company goals is to keep building this list until we have millions of subscribers. The big problem is that building such a list is a very slowwwwww and arduous process especially at the beginning because its not just about adding any email address you can find to your list, they must all subscribe out of their own free will and decision. For us it took four years to build a list of 103,000 subscribers in the Nigerian jobs niche and so far our online business list has about 25,000 after two years.

Most of the traffic on our Nigerian websites (including NG44.com) originate from latestnigerianjobs subscribers. Once you have a big list of subscribers or of valid email addresses in your niche, you become a king.

Now we don't have any problems with traffic because any new website or project we start already has a ready pool of potential audience of 103,000 (plus 25,000) valid subscribers to market to. Now when we have a new product or website, all we have to do is promote it to this list as a launchpad to get our initial visitors.

But, friend, getting traffic like latestnigerianjobs.com and ng44.com is a long arduous journey so be prepared. Rome was not built in a day, many of the top earning websites today took many years to grow.

We have written about traffic in a lot of different places and below I have copied and pasted some of the best tips from some previous writeups we've written on the subject.

What I've noticed with many of our new students is that its not as if they don't know what to do, but will they do it? I tell you If anybody Follows everything suggested below CONSISTENTLY and NON STOP I GUARANTEE YOU THOUSANDS OF VISITORS DAILY to any website that you launch within 12 months. The question is can you take up the challenge?

Our Top Traffic Tips:

Time and Patience: Be ready to wait and toil non-stop. It took us about four years to build our traffic up to this point. For almost the whole of the first two years we didn't get much traffic but we were doing the things mentioned below and over time the traffic started to build up.

Subscriber Box: Have A popup box on your site for collecting subscribers. The subscribe box should be repeated 3 or four times on the page (see latestnigerianjobs.com). Search the forum for posts on how to add subscribe boxes to wordpress or blogger.

Quality Content: A popular saying you will come accross many times on the internet is that "Content is King". The posts and other content that are on your website are very important and can affect your traffic greatly. Nowadays its not just any content that is king, it must be quality, informative content. What does this mean? I'll illustrate with a live example.

Think about this very post. Go through my reply. Notice that it is so long and filled with details. Do you know that it took me almost three hours to compile and create this reply. Why did I spend so much time? Because I wanted to create a high quality reply. I wanted this post to contain so much information that anybody who wants to know about traffic will be able to get some very helpful and practical tips.

But that's not all. You will also notice that many of my posts in this forum are similarly quite detailed. Some members have noticed and commented about this and do you know the effect it has on them and others? It makes them want to come back to the forum more often and it gingers them on to participate in the hopes that when they run into a problem, they too will be able to get answers that are as detailed and informative as the ones they have been seeing around the forum.

The more often they come back, the more traffic this site gets. All because the content is of high quality, very informative and solves their problems. Therefore, write high quality posts and over time people will keep coming back and your traffic will grow fast. But put poor and mediocre content on your website and nobody will want to come back.

Ufortunately, many beginners seem to delude themselves that the poor quality crap they put on their websites is good enough for people to subscribe and keep coming back. Put yourself in a visitor's shoes and look at your website critically as if you were not the owner. Is it the type of website you would come back to visit another day even if you are in a cafe and your time is short and will soon expire? If your answer is no then you still have more work to do.

My advice for you is to use our posts and e-books as benchmarks when creating your own posts and try to write yours up to the standard of quality as ours. Finally remember that even if you cant write quality posts yourself, you can pay people to write for you

Posting and SEO: There are a lot of useless websites with copied, poorly edited content online. Make sure yours is not one of these. Before you start promoting your website you should have at least 30 to 50 rich, informative and good quality posts. After that try to post at least once a week or at least twice a month (the more often you post the better, at least once a day is the best, once a month is poor).

- Find out popular posts from competing websites (many websites have a popular posts section or widget), rewrite the posts and post them on your blog

- Use Wordpress with a good SEO plugin like All in One SEO Pack or if not using wordpress, make sure your blog is well optimized for SEO if you are using blogger (search Google for how to optimize a blogspot blog for SEO).

- Optimize your posts and post titles with properly researched keywords. Learn Search Engine Optimization. Become a pro in it.

- Watch your traffic like a hawk especially the sources. Take note of keywords/search terms that people used to find your site and create a whole new fresh post optimized for that phrase and using the exact phrase as the title.

More ways to get and boost free traffic.

Getting traffic is the most difficult aspect of the site growth process and this is the part where your patience and resilience will come into play because you will not see the results quickly unless you are using paid advertising. If you are following the free methods then it could take several months maybe even up to six months or much more before you will begin to see little growth.

There are so many ways of getting free traffic. While individually they may not bring in many visitors but the cumulative effect of doing these things consistently over time will see your website traffic grow steadily over time till it gets to a point where you will no longer actively need to do these things any more because your site traffic will be growing on its own (this can take from a few months to years so its not something to rush and don't expect to see results immediately).

Develop a social media strategy:
You also need a social media strategy that involves a facebook page, twitter profile and Google plus page all branded for your website and integrated so that your posts can be syndicated accross all these social media sites while you steadily build fans and followers in addition to your email feed (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can syndicate your posts to Facebook and Twitter).

Having a Social media strategy is becoming more and more important nowadays, for example we have a new website idea which we are currently working on. We've not even built the website but we have just the concept. We have registered the domain but have not built the site, what we just have now is a Facebook Page where we are trying to gather fans so that when the site is launched we will have a ready audience for our initial traffic. Hope you get the idea.

Add Sharethis plugin to share your posts on social networks and other places and enable Email, Facebook share, Twitter share. Facebook like, Google Plus and Pinterest.

Get a Facebook Page for your website: Setup a facebook page for your website, create the fanbox for people to like and share any new posts you have on the page. Examples of this abound everywhere just look at what other websites are doing. There are free services to link your website with your facebook so that new posts will be automatically shared to your page fans. One of such mentioned already is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (research it, thats your assignment). Or you can just share the link direct on the wall of the page.

Blog commenting: It involves Commenting and then dropping your link to your website or a particular popular story you have just posted on your site. There's a particular guy that does this a lot on Vanguard website. On some popular stories, he just goes there in the comments and puts an ad for erectile dysfunction. The ad is actually annoying but it does drive some traffic to his site. I'm not saying you must use Vanguard but you could use a similar technique on other popular websites

To make it not look like spamming. Do it with sense, make sure your comment is relevant to the post and then just add your link. You could leave such comments on a popular website that carries a similar story to something you posted. So you could say something like,

"This is such a scary thing, I also read this story on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and I was surprised..."

Thats just an example. Please visit popular websites and see how other people are doing their commenting. You need creativity and make sure the link you put is clickable.

Look for popular stories that you have also posted and comment on them if they appear on other popular websites. To know if a story is popular it will usually have a large number of comments or shares on a website like vanguard or informationnigeria.com or lindaikeji etc

Forum Commenting: If you have a unique story that no one else has posted you could post it in a forum like nairaland and put the link to your blog as source. If you are lucky and it gets lots of attention or even the frontpage, you are going to get lots of traffic to your site.

Go to forums where people discuss things related to what you have on your website, post a helpful comment to any popular ongoing discussion and use sense to include your link.

When you are doing blog or forum commenting, make sure that you use a user name that does not resemble your real name so that people will not easily guess that you could be the owner of the website that you are linking to.

Blog/forum commenting if not done properly can easily be seen as spamming so this is nearly a black hat/grey hat technique because it borders on spamming but it works if you are desperate and dedicated enough to keep at it in a reasonable way. My advise to you, though, is to try to get your adsense approved before doing commenting.

Backlinks:

Backlinks are links to your blog. They are EXTREMELY important for your traffic and rankings. To understand what they are, Read the following short course links on this page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also please visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to learn how to drive trafic to ur site using backlinks...also visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   ..please read every single page to improve ur understanding

Learn More:

To advance your traffic skills, you should keep learning and keep abreast of current trends and techniques so that you will know those that no longer work well (like directory submission etc).

Also most definitely go through the series of posts below making up a short course in traffic getting from another guru. Its a series from Lesson 72 to Lesson 84. Try to watch the videos to better grasp the teachings.

There are many other ways of getting free traffic. Research. Read the traffic tactics book in the library. Hopefully as time goes on I will add any more that I can think of to this thread.

Finally...

As I said earlier While these techniques may not bring a rush of traffic to your blog, Little drops of water make a mighty ocean. These are the exact things we did non stop over the course of years before we got to the point where the traffic continued growing on its own.

Consistence with these strategies is the key to building your traffic over time. You need to keep doing research but please dont pay anybody who says they can boost your traffic. Don't pay any money to anyone for traffic until you have found out from us if it is a wise move.
Success is a state of the mind

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +10
  • An adventure of 1,000 miles begins with a single step
  • My Rank: 11
+1
Boss, u always keep blowing us with ur quality posts.. By reading this post, i just got excited nd eager to read d library books..Though av been stuck on lesson 9 and ws trying 2 re-read al over from 1-9 for beta understanding and nt 2 rush tinz. It has nt been easy 4 me reading the books cos i av neva sat down 2 use a laptop cos i dnt av one.. What i av been using since to read was ma phone wich got spoilt.
 Bt no mata wt hapens i always try to visit d forum to update ma head wit info.. Tanx very much..9ice post(thumbs up)
1st chamber

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
+1
Dear Mentor,

You have done it again in your characteristic manner of educative and interesting presentation.

You have done well and more grease to your elbow.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +1
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 2
+1
I salute you once again.  you are just too good. May God bless you sir