!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

I need help on my seo title and description by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

Paypal and Gtb problem by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

http versus https by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2017]

Identity Verification On amzon Associates account by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 06, 2017]

site to test my domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 01, 2017]

how soon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 24, 2017]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 19, 2017]

How to Withdraw from Paypal in Nigeria Using Payoneer Card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 12, 2017]

linking a post to an external link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 10, 2017]

Building with WordPress by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 09, 2017]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 08, 2017]

Create a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 04, 2017]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Author Topic: Get Paid to Write an E-Book  (Read 1928 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 11
Get Paid to Write an E-Book
« on: Nov 07, 2012 »
+1
NG44 Will Pay You to Write Your Own E-Book

At NG44, we are all about improving and getting better. For this reason we are constantly trying to improve our offerings to include not just online ways of making money but also genuine ways of making money offline too.

The ultimate goal is to use technology to provide distance training, resources and opportunities on every possible way of making genuine, legal money that has been used successfully and are still being used successfully.

As part of steps to make the underground library richer and also as a means of given newbies and other members another opportunity to earn, we wish to announce this:

CAN YOU WRITE AN E-BOOK?
Can you write an ebook? If you have never done so then you could take this as a challenge and also an opportunity to make money doing it.

We will pay N10,000 to anyone who can write an ebook covering any of the topics listed below. This will be in exchange for rights to include the ebook in our secret library so that all members can access and benefit from it.

For now the ebook will be made available in the NG44 Secret library without resale rights so that members will not have the right to resell which means that you the author will still have exclusive rights to sell the ebook outside the forum.

- The ebook will still be owned 100% by you and You will retain all the copy rights to the ebook (so in essence we are paying you to write your own e-book).

- We will also design a professional sales landing page for your ebook and help you set it up.

- We will also edit the ebook, correct it and prepare it in a professional format.

The topics that we want:

Ebook Topic 1: Everything about travelling abroad: How to easily process and get visa to study, work, live abroad etc. US, UK and other countries.

Ebook Topic 2: How to make: Soap, hair cream, body cream, beads, powder, and other related stuff and household items

Ebook Topic 3: How to bake cakes, buns, chin chin, meatpie, other snacks, Event planning and hall decoration including how to start and succeed in the business

For the three above, if we get more than one interested writer, we will give it to the best person based on the sample that they sent.

The above are the ones that we need for now, if you have any ideas please put them in your reply or send me a private message and if it meets our selection criteria, we MAY add it. As time goes on we will also add more.

Please we need only serious people.

HOW TO APPLY

If you are interested in writing any of the three ebooks above or you have an idea or ideas that are not listed above,

Please send the below details and information to ng44 @ ng44.com  (remove the spaces before and after the @)

- Your Real Name
- Email
- Forum Username
- what do you want to write about?
- How long do you expect it to take you to complete the ebook?
- A list (or smaple table of contents) of the information and other things to be covered in the ebook

- Attach to the email a sample writeup written by you. It could be an article or ebook that you have written before (in word format, at least two pages long)

The subject of the email should be Ebook Authoring Application (Topic Number)

Topic number should be the topic that you chose (Topic 1, Topic 2 or Topic 3)

After Sending, what Next?
We will review all applications and select the winning entries and publish their name here and also contact them. Please note that we are not in a lot of hurry on this project so the results may not come out so soon.

NOTE:

Your ebook must be written by you or someone that you have made an arrangement with. You cannot submit an ebook written by another person unless you are doing so with their consent and they are fully aware of the agreements that we have with you regarding usage of the ebook and accept to abide by same.

Tips for writing an ebook

1. Your ebook must be straight to the point without too much fancy talk. It must deliver solid, useful and specific information that anyone can use on their own without extra help.

2. You must endeavour to explain important information in simple language and in detail. Study the writing style of our ebooks and notice how we try to cover every angle and give as much detail as we can without too much unnecessary stuff and with simple language.

3. Plan out the whole ebook before starting. get a piece of paper and biro and try to break it down into sections or chapters, headings and sub headings and figure out what you will write about in each of those sections down to the sub headings.

4. Dont be afraid to make mistakes when writing because you will always have time to go back and re-read everything that you have written. The first time you are starting out after planning the ebook, just write and keep writing as the ideas flow. Try to speed through the ebook like that.

When you are done or almost done, or when you have finished major sections then you can go back and slowly read what you have written. Thats when you can correct mistakes and modify your language to make it more understable.

5. When writing, imagine that you are someone who knows NOTHING about what you are writing about so try to write as if you are explaining to a baby.

6. Don't hold back too much information. Remember that people will pay for the ebook so its even better to give out too much information including contact details of suppliers, contractors etc

Success is a state of the mind

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
Re: Get Paid to Write an E-Book
« Reply #1 on: Nov 07, 2012 »
Kudos for the brilliant ideas.

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
« Reply #2 on: Nov 07, 2012 »
this is like one of the best things i have ever seen. What a wonderful idea. I know I want to be like you guys, even better than you guys but you guys are way too awesome. I love you guys(no homo). Your care for everyone is outstanding. I must say, I am not regretting entering this forum at all. You guys have really opened my eyes to see the internet as a large place to make money. I am still on my way to make money but I believe the time is very near.
I know what I am saying is not related to the ebook thing but I just decided to just say...THANK YOU!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #3 on: Nov 07, 2012 »
you are right Yungcheda, the forum is worth it and much more than that.
I therefore commend the house in coming up with this great idea and carrying us along. It goes to show that there are still good people around and that there is hope for our dear country.
i will choose an area in one of the 3 topics listed and get to work on it, and hope to be selected.
thanks once more for this beautiful opportunity.

One Love!

for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +32
  • My Rank: 56
    • Internet::Gaming::Technology::Tutorials::Tricks::Money::
« Reply #4 on: Nov 08, 2012 »
Interesting challenge with a nice reward, but your ebook topics are few all the same I accept the challenge.
Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #5 on: Nov 08, 2012 »
My Lord Adeseye,

We need to challenge the e.book challenge with all intent and purpose.

I will link you later in the day at your forum.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Level 3 (Regular)
« Reply #6 on: Nov 08, 2012 »
Okay, see you there.
Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #7 on: Nov 08, 2012 »
Interesting Progressive Challenge! I have already chosen one of the topics, but what if you want to right on two topics?
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +10
  • An adventure of 1,000 miles begins with a single step
« Reply #8 on: Nov 08, 2012 »
wow!! am so happy,wat a nice idea.itz kind of a zeal dat will push us to write an ebook,,i will email you guys on the topic i choose
1st chamber

• Level 3 (Regular)
« Reply #9 on: Nov 09, 2012 »
I have completed my challenge here is a sample of my ebook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #10 on: Nov 09, 2012 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have completed my challenge here is a sample of my ebook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lord Adeseye,

I have visited the link you posted as sample of your ebook - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and congratulate you on your ebook titled "Google Profits Adsense - Learn to Profit From Google Today".  and say 'weldone'.

However,  the link only advertise your ebook and I promise that members of the forum like my goodself will subscribe to acquire one very soon.  What a brilliant way to advertise your ebook which does not fall within the topics mentioned by the administrator - namely:

1.  ebook on travelling abroad
2.  ebook on how to make soap, hair cream, body cream etc and
3.  ebook on how to bake cakes, buns, chin chin etc.

Once again, I say congratulation and more grease to your elbow.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Level 3 (Regular)
« Reply #11 on: Nov 09, 2012 »
Many thanks friend, I did that site over night, I will add a subscribe button that mails you a sample or copy of the ebook for free. Am yet todo a serious job that's just to test my ability.

I will do one of the topics mentioned above.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #12 on: Nov 09, 2012 »
Lord Adeseye,

You are great and fantastic and definitely a mentor.
I look forward to receiving a promised free copy.

Tks,

Aare MacFally

• Administrator
  • 34th Chamber
« Reply #13 on: Nov 10, 2012 »
+1
Thanks everyone for your interest and encouraging responses. We look forward to expanding this list as soon as possible and don't forget we are also very much open to ideas if you have any.

You wrote the e-book? That's great. Are you offering to add it to the library for all members to have access for free? (Because thats what this thread is about).

If yes, then we may not be able to offer a financial incentive for now since its not on the list of the ones we want but we will be happy to add it to the secret library if it provides something new from what is already covered by the ebooks there.

So what's your offer?

Also the link you put does not go to your ebook as you said but to your sales page. If you are giving a direct link to the e-book, please modify your post accordingly (or better still put it in another thread please)

• Administrator
  • 34th Chamber
« Reply #14 on: Nov 30, 2012 »
Gentlewomen and Gentlemen, Please we are still waiting o. Only one entry so far... Remember you can still suggest your ideas, lets make it an open discussion because this is something that will benefit everyone in the house. Thanks a lot!

• Level 3 (Regular)
« Reply #15 on: Nov 30, 2012 »
Gentlewomen and Gentlemen, Please we are still waiting o. Only one entry so far... Remember you can still suggest your ideas, lets make it an open discussion because this is something that will benefit everyone in the house. Thanks a lot!

you go wait tire  ;D everyone is preparing for Xmas nah  ;D ;D ;D

• Administrator
  • 34th Chamber
« Reply #16 on: Dec 01, 2012 »
you go wait tire  ;D everyone is preparing for Xmas nah  ;D ;D ;D
Ha Ha Ha. Even we sef dey prepare too  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 82
« Reply #17 on: Jan 16, 2013 »
Here's an update:

So far we have had some entries for topic 3 only and we have selected the winning proposal. When the ebook is ready we will reveal who the winner is and also make the ebook available in the library.

Thanks to all those who sent in their entries. The offer is still open and We still need more suggestions and proposals for both the topics listed here and any ideas you might have,
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 0
« Reply #18 on: Jul 29, 2016 »
pls is diz offer still avaliable and if yes can we advertise in d eBook and also can one write for two eBook asin apply for two topic to write for pls answer me fast at least tonight
thanks

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 82
« Reply #19 on: Aug 01, 2016 »
Hello Tobias,

The offer is no longer officially available, but if you have interest in writing ebooks for us then please send me a PM or email with the topics that you think you can write on and a sample of any writeup you have done in the past. Also when you say advertise in the ebook, what kind of advert do you mean?
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 0
« Reply #20 on: Aug 02, 2016 »
ok tanz since it not alvaliable again dont worry

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • 1st Chamber