!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

INSECURE PASSWORD WARNING by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 08:26 PM]

free HTML editor by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 16, 2017]

Creating and checking links on a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 16, 2017]

Unable To Use The Links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 11, 2017]

Domain name registration and web hosting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 09, 2017]

Relevance of my blog name to making money by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 09, 2017]

Wordpress Admin page says Page not Found by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 08, 2017]

Not Able to Use Google Keyword Tool by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 08, 2017]

How Can I Recover My Backedup Website ? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 07, 2017]

Confused by Namecheap renewal fees by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 06, 2017]

How can I add slideshow to WordPress post by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 05, 2017]

How to Withdraw from Paypal in Nigeria Using Payoneer Card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 03, 2017]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 28, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 28, 2017]

I need help on my seo title and description by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

Paypal and Gtb problem by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

http versus https by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2017]

Identity Verification On amzon Associates account by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 06, 2017]

site to test my domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 01, 2017]

how soon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 24, 2017]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 19, 2017]

linking a post to an external link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 10, 2017]

Building with WordPress by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 09, 2017]

Create a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 04, 2017]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Author Topic: Why are the Lessons being delayed?  (Read 609 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 4
Why are the Lessons being delayed?
« on: Oct 12, 2011 »
Hello mr tony, you told us we would have lesson 4 and the rest lesson on sunday or monday. But uptill now i have not recived mine. Why? I need urgent answers please. I have done my own by paying for it. It is now your turn to do yours.

• Level 1 (Infant)
Re: Why are the Lessons being delayed?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2011 »

hi everyone,
it's true that this material we are all expecting is getting delayed more than expected. As a result, an average person has the right to be mad at this unethical development. But at the same time, let us all give these guys a little more time so that we won't be fed with half baked information.

i trust in their wisdom.though i am not in any way affiliated to their company but the little have seen speaks VOLUME of there credibility. If YOU were to be in there shoes, YOU may not have done half as good.

We shall all laugh last before the week runs out i trust.

• Level 1 (Infant)
« Reply #2 on: Oct 12, 2011 »
Mr Olotu oladipo befor i decided to go into this program if i must let you know i was already a profesional marketer. I have done all kind of business both good and bad and also a starderdized computer literate in desktop publishing and graphical design. You see em it dosen't make any sense paying for something you havent seen but due to trust that it will be out by oct 1 and the free e course was why we all paid for it. This is not how business is done. You shouldn't sell what is not yet ready, its a poor bizness stratagy and it won't even let me tell someone else to participate in the program. Tell me where you not suprised that even when the book was released on the first that it wasn't complete. With such display how do you think we learners can bring out our best.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #3 on: Oct 13, 2011 »
Mr Peter remember the word patient. Just give diz guyz a little time i believe in dier work. Ur respons here is very hard. Compiling a work like diz is nt a day job. Bt i believe wit time it wil be out. If u truely beleive in them then exerciz patient.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 13
« Reply #4 on: Oct 31, 2011 »
@Olotu and yomiprof: Thanks a lot for understanding with us. We won't let you down!

@Peter: Bros, please bear with us, we are very sorry for making you angry.

We do know that truly it can be annoying when a client does not meet their end of a business deal. We totally accept responsibility for the delays  and we are still saying that we are very sorry for this disappointment. But remember, if you feel that our delays are unacceptable and you cannot wait for us to provide the kind of quality materials that we are aiming for, you do have the right to request for a refund at any time if you so wish.

Having said that, it may interest you to know that What we originally planned to write and release on the 1st of October was going to be just about 250 pages long and not contain up to a third of everything that we really have to teach you. The strategy we wanted to use back then was to sell the ebooks to you in bits, releasing them one by one to maximize our profit.

But because of one of our guiding policies which is to always provide more value than we get paid for, we took a last minute decision to do more for you and give you more value by giving you everything at once for the same amount. So we decided to expand our original offering and add a lot of new information. The one we originally planned to write and release on October 1st contains only one third the amount of information as the one we are writing now which is already almost 500 pages long and counting.

And if you have gone through any of our earlier Lessons then I'm sure that you can try to imagine the volume and quality of information to expect from 500+ pages from us because we don't just spew rubbish. Each paragraph of these lessons is being crafted to deliver new pieces of information or something of value to you. The downside is that producing something of this level of quality takes a lot of time to put together.

If you have ever bought any ebook from any Nigerian or even foreigner, then I am sure you can appreciate what we are doing and the sacrifice we are making to do something different and very highly commendable so that we can inspire other people to do the same and maybe Nigeria will one day change for the better and all the corruption and poverty will be gone.

Right now, all the Lessons have been partially written and are in various stages of completion but they are still in bits and pieces and require many more hours of work. At the moment we are working virtually day and night and the virus problem we had last week did not help matters. We are doing all we can to push our limits so that we do not keep you waiting for too long.

So that is the whole story behind the delay. Be rest assured that we are working very hard to make sure that we meet our end of the bargain and we shall not keep you waiting unnecessarily long.

Oga Peter,

Bear with my very long reply but I love writing :D

What you've received so far is only about 30% of the entire material which we plan to send to you. And we haven't even gotten to the main part yet.

We understand the risks that such a delay can pose to our goodwill and business image and we also know how much damage it can do to our reputation. Yet we went ahead with the delayed plans because we wanted to give you more value. This should give you an idea of the price we are ready to pay and the risk that we are willing to take just to provide you with better things and see you succeed with our teachings.

Be rest assured that any delay you experience will ultimately work out for your own good because in one of the coming Lessons, we will teach you how to easily sell this very same ebook online as an infomarketer and make lots of money from commissions. And as a professional marketer you must know better than anyone else the kind of things that a very very good quality product in very very high demand can do to a smart marketer's pocket.

Bros, once again, please bear with us, we are very sorry for making you angry. We won't try it again next time wallahi :D
Success is a state of the mind

• Level 1 (Infant)
« Reply #5 on: Nov 03, 2011 »
Ok i nor dey vex agaix apology acepted. Keep doing your good work. Thats all i ask. GOD BLESS YOU.

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 83
« Reply #6 on: Nov 05, 2011 »
Bless you too. Thanks!
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • My Rank: 0
« Reply #7 on: Nov 08, 2011 »
Happy day sir. What is delaying remaining lessons. Sir.

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 83
« Reply #8 on: Nov 09, 2011 »
Hello brother. We have answered this question over and over. There is even a dedicated thread for it so I'm going to move your question to that thread.

How many Lessons have you seen so far? What was the last Lesson you got and HAVE you actually studied these? If yes, have you actually practiced building a website?

If not then you should go back and practice because with the release of the coming Lessons, things will start moving much faster for. We expect the next set to be out by next week just like we mentioned in previous emails (one or two Lessons every one or two weeks)
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.