!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 03:04 PM]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 03, 2016]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 24, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2016]

Are PAYER and PAYONEER the same? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 06, 2016]

Please help me...i just made $1.5 with adsense since 2014 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 02, 2016]

Donwizy by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 02, 2016]

confused about promoting my first amazon product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

How to get the best Nigerian web hosting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

Please help by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

Author Topic: Subscribe for airtel 2 months and get 1 month free (3gig)  (Read 3211 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
I think this tutorial is going to help the house because communication they say is the life wire of any business.
Airtel NG seems to have the Cheapest BIS Plan in Nigeria as at today.

This is really a Money Saver Offer from Airtel NG, and the funniest part of this is that you can also use this on your modem and browse till mama calls. When you activate airtel bis for two month which in turn you get 2gig, airtel will give you additional 1gig to use for the next month which is equivalent for three months internet subscription.

HOW CAN I GET THE ONE MONTH FREE WHEN I SUBSCRIBE FOR 2 MONTHS
1. Load upto N2,800 on your Phone.

2. Send BCM3 to 440

You will get a Notification immediately confirming you've been Subscribed plus a Free one Month (Worth N1,400).

Enjoy!!!!

To use it on your modem, just follow the setup procedures on this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also discovered that some individuals subscription finishes on time most expecially when they use it on their system, the reason may not be far fetch from the following...

(1) Windows update:  If your windows update is set to Automatic update it will download updates without your notice and inturn consume your  data plan; so i will suggest your set your system to never check for updates or better still Check for update but let me choose whether to download. To do this, just go to start button - control panel - system security - windows update.

(2) Antivirus: It is good for your antivirus to update all the time in order to keep your system away from lattest treat but at thesame time it should not be every day. Mine can just decide to be downlading updates almost every day that is worth more than 400mb, this alone can make my data plan of 3gig finish within one week. So the best thing to do is to set it to manual updates depending on the kind of antivirus u are using... like my ESET antivirus, i set it to notify me if their is an updates more than 2kb.. so i choose when to update and when not to updates. Please don't misunderstand me.. make sure it never outdated.

To our success...

Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
You are so wonderful yomi dear, always bringing something new to the table.
I can find the person that was supposed to unlock my modem for me.
Should i continue looking for someother person to unlock my etisalat modem since i can still use other sim on it or should i buy a universal modem?

My etisalat modem is Huawei mobile broadband
model E173u-1
IMEI- 867455000343952
S/N- XVA7NA1140110000
Thank u so much dear.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Their is no need to buy a new modem as this one can be unlock  right away... This is your unlock code "45143815". Remove the etisalat sim inside your modem and replace it with any other sim like airtel or mtn... Once you insert the modem inside your system, an alert box will pop out asking for you to enter the unlock code, just enter the unlock code above and then wait for something for it to be unlock, after you are good to go. Try it and let us know if this work out.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
Thanks sweets, i will get back to you as soon as my system is brought back from where i am formatting it.
You are too good, if you don't mind my saying.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@Chi.. You are welcome

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
Dear yomi, i have unlocked it with the code you gave me but i am still not able to browse with another network. i inserted MTN sim and used it to unlock it but after that, i discovered that it was telling me that the it disconnected and said that i should redial which i kept doing and yet it refused connecting and i had enough credit in my phone to browse with.
what do you think could be the problem please?
one more thing dear, do i need to get the configuration for Airtel b4 i can use it?
also, do i have to use a blackberry phone to recharge the sim?
thanks as usual as i anticipate your prompt response :)

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear yomi, i have unlocked it with the code you gave me but i am still not able to browse with another network. i inserted MTN sim and used it to unlock it but after that, i discovered that it was telling me that the it disconnected and said that i should redial which i kept doing and yet it refused connecting and i had enough credit in my phone to browse with.
what do you think could be the problem please?

You know by default, this is an etisalat modem that has just been transformed to universal modem; what actually happens is that you need to configure mtn settings on that modem in order for it to have mtn network. Just follow this steps in setting it up

1. Open your modem settings on your system
2. Go to settings - Profile - New
3. choose static for the APN, and put diz in the APN field web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
4. Click on Authentication and enter this:  Access number: *99#, Username:web, Password:web
5. save changes and check as default.
Try connecting it now maybe it will connect.. ( incase your modem does not have Settings, you can just go straight to tools - Profile management - New, then enter the settings above.

If it is Airtel line you want to use on that modem, follow the settings on this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
one more thing dear, do i need to get the configuration for Airtel b4 i can use it?
Yes. Just follow that thread on airtel above in setting it up.
also, do i have to use a blackberry phone to recharge the sim?
thanks as usual as i anticipate your prompt response :)

No.. Any phone can just do just that, even Nokia 3310.. Lol

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
i have gotten an Airtel sim and i am ready to get the ball rolling.
 you are very funny with the 3310 stuff :D.
i will get back to you tomorrow, so you can ignore the pm i sent to u earlier, i was having problems with finding the topic again.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
yomi yomi yomi, you are the bomb! how can i thank you? you are too much :-*
i have succeeded and that is what i am using to send this.
i will now load the 2800 to continue the jolly jolly ;D
now what if i finish the 3gb before 3 months, can i load 2800 again and continue with the enjoyment?
But whatever, you are good and i appreciate.
take your rank jare!

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • Jah is my Secure Height!
  • My Rank: 3
@chimummy when you exhaust your present bundle before the expiration time just "DEACTIVATE" without the quotation marks to 440, then you can make a new subscription without waiting for the expiry date of the previous, hope that works.
Live life one day at a time.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
thanks iomegaerums, i will surely try that out when i am through with this one.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@Chi, you are welcome dats y we are one big online family

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
welcome back Yomi dear, i sent you this same question that i am about to ask you again so that wherever you see it first, you can easily get back to me.
is this plan unlimited in the sense that you can download anything? or by GigaByte? and if by gigabyte, how can i be checking my balance?
thanks a million.

One Love!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
It is not unlimited ooo... but you can check your balance by dialing *141*712*0# but make sure all the programmes installed on your system are not on automatic update most expecially your anti virus and window update; if not they will consume your gb before the end of one month. One Love dear

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
hahahaha, they are lucky Yomi dear or i would have finished them with 24 hours downloading ;D.
i asked because i thought it was the mtn 'browse with your blackberry plan on your system' that they said is unlimited.
well thank you dear for all your efforts.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
So you want to cripple airtel abi? Lol!

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +68
  • My Rank: 47
I think this tutorial is going to help the house because communication they say is the life wire of any business.
Airtel NG seems to have the Cheapest BIS Plan in Nigeria as at today.

This is really a Money Saver Offer from Airtel NG, and the funniest part of this is that you can also use this on your modem and browse till mama calls. When you activate airtel bis for two month which in turn you get 2gig, airtel will give you additional 1gig to use for the next month which is equivalent for three months internet subscription.

HOW CAN I GET THE ONE MONTH FREE WHEN I SUBSCRIBE FOR 2 MONTHS
1. Load upto N2,800 on your Phone.

2. Send BCM3 to 440

You will get a Notification immediately confirming you've been Subscribed plus a Free one Month (Worth N1,400).

Enjoy!!!!

To use it on your modem, just follow the setup procedures on this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also discovered that some individuals subscription finishes on time most expecially when they use it on their system, the reason may not be far fetch from the following...

(1) Windows update:  If your windows update is set to Automatic update it will download updates without your notice and inturn consume your  data plan; so i will suggest your set your system to never check for updates or better still Check for update but let me choose whether to download. To do this, just go to start button - control panel - system security - windows update.

(2) Antivirus: It is good for your antivirus to update all the time in order to keep your system away from lattest treat but at thesame time it should not be every day. Mine can just decide to be downlading updates almost every day that is worth more than 400mb, this alone can make my data plan of 3gig finish within one week. So the best thing to do is to set it to manual updates depending on the kind of antivirus u are using... like my ESET antivirus, i set it to notify me if their is an updates more than 2kb.. so i choose when to update and when not to updates. Please don't misunderstand me.. make sure it never outdated.

To our success...

Hi is this still working or do we subscribe to the normal 1g for N1400? I have finished my 3g, sent deactivate to 440 but re-subscription (bcm3 to 440) is not going through. any help?
Don't Give Up, Don't Give in, Give It Your All....It is Always Worth the Effort

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
hello Problogger, i sincerely hope they have not stopped it for any reason. i am still using mine to expire on 5th of Feb. next month.
 But have you tried getting across to their help lines to ask if it is still working and if it is, that they should activate it for you.

I say so because i have tried recharging for a data plan and wasn't successful until i got hold of a customer care on phone who did it automatically for me one hand.
Well, that was with Etisalat but it should work with Airtel as well, after all, you are only going to tell them that it is for your blackberry plan and not for your modem lol.

So do that and get back to us in the house so that we can know the next step to take.
Best of luck!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@problogger, its still working. Just like what chimmumy said, you can try their help lines and table your complain. They are very easy to get than mtn customer care services.

• Level 3 (Regular)
@chimummy and yomiprof, thanks a million.
According to sms alert, i was told during reactivation that i cannot reactivate bcm3 to 440 while an active subscription is still on. So what i did was to deactivate and subscribe for 1 month 1g (bsm to 440 for 1200) and u know what.... it was successful and validity period of the new activation was added to that of d former that was yet to expire. therefore, instead of expiry date of feb, 2013, i now have april, 2015.
i also learnt that Glo bis now works on pc but i have not tried it.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
You are welcome bro. Wow you mean 2015? Then let me wish you happy nu year in advance.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
you are welcome problogger. i'm glad to hear that it is still working. meanwhile like yomi asked, 2015? then send me some of the data time  ;D

• Level 3 (Regular)
 :) at Yomiprof and chimummy, u dey make me laff in pidgin! i just saw d 2015 now now....it is a typo n shd have been 2013.

News!
I tried an experiment today. All i did was to collect a glo sim from a friend that uses GLO BIS subscription and got connected and was able to browse.
*Data cap is 3G instead of 1G by airtel.
*Settings used:
 APN: blackberry.net
 Username and password should be left blank

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Wow! Goodnews pro, how much will it cost to work with Glo Bis?

• Level 3 (Regular)
Wow! Goodnews pro, how much will it cost to work with Glo Bis?
Comonth to 777 for N1400 is what the individual used. Will subscribe once my airtel is exhausted. I just saw on gloword website (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) that BIS data cap is now unlimited instead of 3g though, this is yet to be verified as i am yet to subscribe.
Do you know if this MTN BIS extension discussed here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login still works?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Problogger plz keep me updated. If glo Bis is actually 1400 and 3g, even if its not unlimited so long it can browse on system, I think its better off than Airtel.. For now, I dnt knw if dat mtn still rock bt will confirm 4rm ma colleague.

• Level 3 (Regular)
Problogger plz keep me updated. If glo Bis is actually 1400 and 3g, even if its not unlimited so long it can browse on system, I think its better off than Airtel.. For now, I dnt knw if dat mtn still rock bt will confirm 4rm ma colleague.
ok i will. Alternatively u can get someone's Glo bis sim and try it out using d settings provided earlier. I am switching once airtel is used up as i usually exhaust the 1G in a week plus. Glo is a better option 4 me now.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
My People, una go make me buy all the telecommunications sim card o!
Because of this browsing, i don buy  etisalat, airtel, mtn and now Glo wan join so.
I know that it is better to switch to the network that has the cheapest data option.
So Yomi and Problogger, has it been tested and confirmed that this Glo BIS can work on laptop?
Does it require a blackberry before you can do so? And did you mention that it is unlimited?
Please i will like to be sure that is working well like that of Airtel before i can invest in another sim card.
Meanwhile i have sim cards that are lying waste, anybody interested for free?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Chimummy, i think Problogger is going to be the Moses with the rod in our midst. He should answer that of Glo. You know what? i just renew my airtel line and to my surprise, Airtel gave me 4gb for just #1,200. Am damn surprise because i don't know how it happened.

• Level 3 (Regular)
My People, una go make me buy all the telecommunications sim card o!
Because of this browsing, i don buy  etisalat, airtel, mtn and now Glo wan join so.
I know that it is better to switch to the network that has the cheapest data option.
So Yomi and Problogger, has it been tested and confirmed that this Glo BIS can work on laptop?
Does it require a blackberry before you can do so? And did you mention that it is unlimited?
Please i will like to be sure that is working well like that of Airtel before i can invest in another sim card.
Meanwhile i have sim cards that are lying waste, anybody interested for free?
I think it requires Blackberry for activation as i have not been able to activate it on my Nokia E61i. That was why i had to collect the sim card from a friend that uses BB and was able to browse with it on my laptop. Pls read previous post for settings too. I read on Glo website here (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) that it is unlimited. As promised, once my airtel data gets exhausted, Glo is d way to go. Will keep this house posted