!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

facebook ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 22, 2017]

E-commerce Site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 22, 2017]

Confused by Namecheap renewal fees by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 21, 2017]

How Can I Change Or Beautify My New YouTube Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 21, 2017]

Effective Paid Traffic Channel by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

WordPress font by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

How long by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

pdf (ebook) from laptop to gmail acoun by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

Website Traffic Season 12 - Amazing all-in-one tool for Google, Youtube, Amazon. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Show/Hide Widgets in Blogspot Mobile Template by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

How to Get Original Image For My Local News Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

how to create ebook covers by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Cheapest domain site and purchase with master card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 05, 2017]

Amazon Identity Verification by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 28, 2017]

Any monthly charges from Paypal? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Using RSS Gadget by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Old WordPress inbuilt themes by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

how can i put html text and html tag into the notepad by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 18, 2017]

change from .blogspot.com to .com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

HTML code for Menu Buttons by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

Buying Facebook group for traffic by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

MBE 104_7_Building a Forum. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

Web Design Review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 14, 2017]

Blogspot Label or page? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Adding HTML Code to Blogspot by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

My traffic sources by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Google Keyword Tool Asking for card details by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 04, 2017]

Alternative way to buy a domain and host by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 28, 2017]

The number of times to post new content in a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

Problem on Adding widget to feedburner by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

Author Topic: an advice for everyone  (Read 1087 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
an advice for everyone
« on: Oct 16, 2012 »
i know this forum means well and i have enjoyed being a part of this beautiful family. but i would like to advice the administrators to please stop advising people to go for adsense as it no longer accepts new people into the program.
the people that got in initially were lucky, but as of now, there is no such thing again except you have huge traffic on daily basis.
and there is no thing like getting your adsense approved in an international country.
yes i Adeseye tried for me and got me an approved adsense account but adsense in their smartness would not allow me paste the code.
so please house, it is high time we looked at another avenue like adnymo or whatever they are called.
i dont mind earning little by little but at least  it would be nice to have a genuine way of having your application approved and possible earnings.
so let us be wise and stop being hopeful with Adsense if yours haven't been approved, i mean, most of the content in my blog are original and the copied ones are re-written.
and how come Adeseye got adsense account in Uk within hours and here we wait for months and nothing comes out of it. they dont want Nigerian bloggers anymore, period!

one love!

for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Re: an advice for everyone
« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2012 »
This is serious...
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2012 »
It's the truth dear, it is. It has been frustrating waiting for adsense.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2012 »
Hello chimummy,

Really I feel your pain but the truth is that Google is still accepting Nigerians into their program only the rules are very very strict and oftentimes frustrating. But until we have specific information relating to the fact that they are not accepting Nigerians anymore, we really have no choice but to keep teaching others how it could be done.

We have tested all the other alternatives to adsense including ad-dynamo and believe me, Adsense revenue beats all those other ones hands down, in fact the difference could sometimes be a magnitude of ten fold.

However, don't forget that we also teach Amazon affiliates (which is fast becoming our top earner) and information marketing too.

But I keep wondering why everyone gravitates towards adsense. Really I cant understand why.

This is the exact reason why people say Google is like water (let me quote from one of my boss's responses on another thread) :

Google is Like Water
In online business today, you cannot do without Google. Things may change tomorrow but for now and the next few years to come, they are the King of the Internet. While the company and its products can be very helpful and beneficial to you in some areas (like their free services like Search, Analytics, etc). they can also be ruthless and cause deep pain especially via the seemingly indiscriminate ban of AdSense accounts without much explanation. This has led some people to liken Google to water: Even though it can take a life, we just cannot do without it.

As I mentioned before, Google AdSense is currently the best paying PPC program in Nigeria. We have tested most of the others and AdSense beats them all hands down. That's why you should keep striving to get and keep an AdSense account even while you are experimenting with the other PPC programs and ways of making money online contained in this course (Information marketing and Amazon Affiliates)
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • It may be difficult, but not Impossible! BELIEVE!!
  • My Rank: 15
« Reply #4 on: Oct 17, 2012 »
@Tony,

With regards to @chimummy's post yesterday regarding adsense issues, please could you or any other guide kindly intimate us about these very very stringent rules by google for this their PPC program?

Thanks!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +85
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 48
« Reply #5 on: Oct 17, 2012 »
Mind bugging, but with God all things are possible, including Adsense
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #6 on: Oct 17, 2012 »
This forum has positively affected me and i will continue to appreciate it. Mr tony, do not blame dear for what i wrote, although you are not blaming me  :), but i pray for the day that a solution would be gotten for Adsense acceptance since it is like water that cannot be done without for now.
But anyway, thanks for ur contribution to the thread, but please if anything better than adsense becomes available, do not hesitate to tell us for i would hurriedly join that one. Thanks.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 11
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
« Reply #7 on: Oct 17, 2012 »
i have also tried so many times for adsense but still no approval. it is really frustrating i must say. i have moved to addynamo and they accepted me quickly because i got the codes and can put it on my blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login i have always been told its one thing or the other, i have done all or almost all but still nothing. And Mr Tony, you said why is everyone gravitating to adsense? because i feel its easier. unlike info marketing, you have to write the ebook, package it, create a perfect landing page and then start pulling traffic which is not as easy as it seems. i am not saying i hate to work hard but i must say that you really have to work way too hard for this. my next option would be affliate marketing. i believe that one would work better. my challenge is just to get the traffic and i believe the challenge would soon be over as i am digging deep into seo for dummies. God finally is our strength. I just pray after learning and setting up, i can relax and just make my money because doing this while working or schooling isnt easy at all.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
« Reply #8 on: Oct 19, 2012 »
Dear Yungcheda,

God Almighty u has helped u up to where u are will see you through.  Just don't rest on your oars.  We that are coming behind we reach the top if we don't relent in our efforts.

I am optimistic our mentors will read your post and give u appropriate response which will be beneficial to all of us.

In your post you say "i am digging deep into seo for dummies."    Kindly let me know in a lay man language - what is "seo" and what is "dummies"?

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 1
« Reply #9 on: Oct 19, 2012 »
Thanks a lot for all your advices but I want to ask if some one is using this Addynamo and later approve from Google Adsense can he/she remove Addynamo ad and fix Google ad.
Thank

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 11
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
« Reply #10 on: Oct 20, 2012 »
aare, seo means search engine optimization. it is about getting traffic to your website through search engine like google.
kingsley, it is possible but make sure before you apply for the adsense, you should first take out the addynamo advert because when the adsense team comes to check out your website and they see addynamo, i am not sure they would approve of you because its against their policy. hope you know how to add the codes given you by addynamo if you registered?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #11 on: Oct 20, 2012 »
Thank you very much sir, Mr. Yungcheda.

I appreciate you and God bless you.

Aare MacFally

• Level 1 (Infant)
« Reply #12 on: Oct 21, 2012 »
Thanks @ Yungcheda I know how to fix it.But I hope that Google adsense can work to with Infolinks.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +1
  • My Rank: 18
« Reply #13 on: Oct 24, 2012 »
i know this forum means well and i have enjoyed being a part of this beautiful family. but i would like to advice the administrators to please stop advising people to go for adsense as it no longer accepts new people into the program.
the people that got in initially were lucky, but as of now, there is no such thing again except you have huge traffic on daily basis.
and there is no thing like getting your adsense approved in an international country.
yes i Adeseye tried for me and got me an approved adsense account but adsense in their smartness would not allow me paste the code.
so please house, it is high time we looked at another avenue like adnymo or whatever they are called.
i dont mind earning little by little but at least  it would be nice to have a genuine way of having your application approved and possible earnings.
so let us be wise and stop being hopeful with Adsense if yours haven't been approved, i mean, most of the content in my blog are original and the copied ones are re-written.
and how come Adeseye got adsense account in Uk within hours and here we wait for months and nothing comes out of it. they dont want Nigerian bloggers anymore, period!

one love!

@chimummy this is because they don't want to do business with any IP address from nigeria and you know you can't compare Uk,Usa and any foreign country with nigeria,so all we should do is to help each other to get the best one that will work for us in nigeria. Thanks

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #14 on: Oct 24, 2012 »

Quote from: [Not Shown, Login to View]

@chimummy this is because they don't want to do business with any IP address from nigeria and you know you can't compare Uk,Usa and any foreign country with nigeria,so all we should do is to help each other to get the best one that will work for us in nigeria. Thanks

my dear, i totally agree with you and really wish that more light could be thrown on Addynamo and other cpc that works like google adsense though i heard they dont pay like google, but i do not mind as long as it is genuine and you do not have to lie to get it.
so please anyone with an idea on the one i am talking about should please help.
One Love!

• Level 1 (Infant)
Re: (No subject)
« Reply #15 on: Oct 29, 2012 »
@ Tony Areghan pls among those this ppc program like Addynamo, Infolinks and others which one is the best or better.Apart from Google ad.Thank

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #16 on: Oct 30, 2012 »
So much has already been said on this matter but I want draw our attention to the fact that if half of the energy spent on geting adsense is riveted to affliate marketing I doubt if there would be any worries
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 13
« Reply #17 on: Nov 26, 2012 »
@ Tony Areghan pls among those this ppc program like Addynamo, Infolinks and others which one is the best or better.Apart from Google ad.Thank
As of now and based on our tests so far, Ad Dynamo and Infolinks combined on the same website seems to be the best alternative for Adsense in Nigeria. You could also try Chitika but someone I know got banned from Chitika for no apparent reason so use Chitika at your own risk. I even know of someone whose Infolinks was banned for no apparent reason. But I've never heard ad dynamo being banned.

Right now we are using infolinks and ad dynamo on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (we removed adsense bcos its a job website and didnt want to risk the account). Where we used to make like $30 a day on Adsense for content, we now make about $3 a day from nearly the same amount of traffic (about 5000 page views)
Success is a state of the mind

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #18 on: Nov 26, 2012 »
Right now we are using infolinks and ad dynamo on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (we removed adsense bcos its a job website and didnt want to risk the account). Where we used to make like $30 a day on Adsense for content, we now make about $3 a day from nearly the same amount of traffic (about 5000 page views)

Dear Mentor,

Thanks for the useful information.

The difference in income from Adsense and Ad Dynamo is clear but since where there is no law, there is no iniquity,
one has to abide by the rules and regulations of Adsense and be satisfied with the little income from Ad Dynamo and Infolinks.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally