!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 03:04 PM]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 03, 2016]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 24, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2016]

Are PAYER and PAYONEER the same? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 06, 2016]

Please help me...i just made $1.5 with adsense since 2014 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 02, 2016]

Donwizy by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 02, 2016]

confused about promoting my first amazon product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

How to get the best Nigerian web hosting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

Please help by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

Author Topic: New NG2G Affiliate Program - Make Money as an NG2G Agent  (Read 4264 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7988
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 74
NG2G Affiliate Program - Become an Agent and Earn while You Learn

Due to the overwhelming success so far of our online training program and based on numerous requests and popular demand, we are happy to finally announce our new affiliate program starting  by the Grace of God before the end of 2013 for people interested in being our agents.

We are currently in the process of setting up the affiliate system and developing training materials but I just wanted to put this to the house so that we can get your feedback and ideas before the initial rollout.

We are very excited because we believe this program will pay you lots of money especially those who are yet to start making money from the training. The commissions that agents will get are quite large and we have tried to keep the fees moderate so that it will not be too difficult to get people in like many others out there.

The test run of the affiliate program will kick off hopefully before the end of 2013 and we want to start with just a few people. If you are interested in being among the first set of agents, please read below and drop your questions, comments and suggestions.

THE NEW NG2G AFFILIATE PROGRAM CONCEPT

Initially what we had in mind was a system where agents will be the ones to collect the money from the people they are bringing in, deduct their commission and then pay the balance into our account. But based on some of the suggestions we got from the house, it seemed it might be better to design a system where the new agent that is being registered will be responsible for making the payment into the bank by himself and funding the account so that he can be assured of transparency and that he is dealing with a reputable company and not just something you cooked up.

We also initially wanted to make it strictly an offline referral thing such that there won’t be online referral links or websites to use for online marketing, but again suggestions seemed to favour the availability of a referral link and website for each agent. Therefore, to accommodate the suggestions by great and knowledgeable members of the house, we have modified the concept to also include a referral link and website customized for each agent.

Below is a description of what the program concept has now been modified to look like and the state of things as of today. Please note that the descriptions below are still subject to change based on continued input from you all.

Here are some definitions that will help you understand my explanation:

Referrer = the person who is currently bringing in a new member
Upline = The person that brought in the Referrer
New Member = The new person being brought in and registered by the Referrer

HOW WILL YOU EARN COMMISSIONS?  - UPDATED

The commission structure is now two levels deep which means that in addition to the commission you get when you bring in someone, you will also get a commission when that person you registered brings in someone. The fee for new agents is now N11,000. A referring agent will make N4,000 for each new agent that they register. And N1,000 whenever someone they brought in registers a new person.

For example, say Person "A" referred Person B and Person B is now in turn referring Person C

So C is the person being registered (new Member), he pays N11,000 and if the payment is successful, Person B (The referrer) gets a commission of N4000 and Person "A" (the Upline) gets a commission of N1000.

ABOUT THE NEW PAYMENT PLATFORM

We plan to use an online payment processing company called Voguepay to handle all aspects of payments. Every intending agent would need to first register for free with voguepay through a special link that we will provide. (Please don’t register for voguepay yet. For your voguepay to work with our program you need to use the link that we will provide when the time comes)

To use voguepay, the intending agent will first need to fund their voguepay account with 11,000. Next they will visit the referral link of the person referring them and pay through that link. When the payment is made, the new agent will be automatically registered and issued with their own customized referral link, referral website, web banners, training materials and ebooks to download.

As mentioned before, out of the N11,000, the Referrer gets N4,000 and His Upline (the person that brought the referrer) gets N1,000. All commissions will become available for withdrawal after 72 hours. The funds can be withdrawn through Voguepay to any Nigerian bank account (but you will be required to pay them a fee of 1% plus N50 for every withdrawal).

BENEFITS TO BE USED FOR ATTRACTING NEW PEOPLE TO JOIN

There are two major benefits that can be used to attract people:

The first major benefit that becoming an agent provides is the opportunity for anybody who registers to also start making money by referring others thereby developing a monthly recurring income. This is something that people can even do full time. See the maths for anybody that joins: Let’s say you are able to bring in 10 new people every month, you get N40,000.

That’s not all. Let’s say those ten, which we call your Downline, can in turn bring ten more agents each every month it means that you will get 10x10x1,000 = N100,000 (because for each person brought by your downline, you get N1,000, so if you have 10 downlines and each one brings 10 people every month, that’s 100 new people brought by your downline and you get N1,000 for each one while they get N4,000 and the cycle continues. But it will be your responsibility to support and ginger your downline to get in more people.

So in a nutshell, you can see how this can easily become a regular source of income for anyone who joins. And there is very little risk because “if the worse comes to the worst” the N11,000 cost to join as an agent can easily be recouped by bringing in just 3 people. For each person you bring, you get N4,000 therefore bring 3 people and you get a total of N12,000 which is even N1,000 more than the registration fee. So the fact is that there is hardly any risk at all therefore it shouldn’t be too hard for you to convince people to join.

The second benefit is that whoever joins as an agent also automatically becomes a student which means that if they are interested they can learn how to make money online and design websites through the MOB course that you are going through. We are right now working on expanding and improving the quality of e-books and information available in the secret library to also include e-books and online courses on all aspects of money making business ventures and life enhancement information and not just restricted to online business alone.

So anybody who registers as an agent will also have unrestricted access to all these massive resources and also mentorship without any extra cost. As we move on we will also add more e-books, videos and other products with resale rights so that agents can also sell those and make money. In fact the possibilities are endless and believe me we’ve got very big plans for the secret library and by the Grace of God we will get there.

Additional Marketing Ideas and Tips: As someone wisely suggested, we shall also provide a forum for agents to brainstorm and share new ideas and techniques that can be used to promote and market the program. Also there will be a lot of support and input from other agents on the techniques that are proving successful for them. We will keep brainstorming like this and everybody can bring in their ideas on how to make this program more attractive and easier to market.

WHO CAN BE AN AGENT

Anybody can be an agent. There's no restriction to age or qualification. As long as you can read and write and use the internet comfortably, you can be an agent. Examples are Individuals, Businesses, Churches, Associations/Clubs etc

An Agent MUST also have the following qualities

- Must be ready to work hard
- Must be honest and truthful and morally upright
- Must be fair and transparent in their dealings with others

ROLE OF AGENTS

- To VERY aggressively market NG2G courses and products and bring in new members
- Fill the Registration Form for the members online
- Help and assist people you bring with common beginner challenges and questions. Refer the tough ones to us.
- Explain the course and program structure to the new member
- Provide encouragement, help, support and mentoring to people you bring in and help them to succeed.
- Hold talks, workshops and seminars where possible

ROLE OF NG2G

- Once you register a member, we will take over from there and provide help support and assistance to them concerning all aspects of the course and affiliate program.
- We will carry out online training and mentoring activities and provide technical support to students according to the course structure and syllabus.

AGENT TARGETS

To remain in the program, an agent must bring in at least 3 new members (agents or students) every year. Failure to hit the target will cause the person to forfeit their agent status. This is to ensure that agents take it very seriously.

TRAINING FOR AGENTS

Training for new agents will be through a well detailed e-book that will exlain the process of registering new members through your affiliate links and orienting them. With time we hope to hold workshops and training for agents as a means of making it easier to earn.

HOW CAN YOU AS AN EXISTING FORUM MEMBER UPGRADE TO BECOME AN AGENT?

Every member of this forum is presently a Student. To become an agent, you must upgrade from a student to an agent. For simplicity, we will now charge a flat bonanza cost for all members whether Gold or Standard and irrespective of how much you paid when you joined. We will also charge something less for forum guides. This new flat cost for upgrading has not yet been agreed upon but we will try and make it as low as possible.

NOTICE: Due to the delays that we are presently experiencing, we have stopped accepting any upgrades for now and those that have already paid for upgrade can request for a refund if they so wish, pending when we confirm that everything is ready for take off. So if you already paid to upgrade and you want a refund please PM me.

SO BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +72
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
Well this has been anticipated and is finally here,I also observed some have read this and hasn't said anything yet maybe waiting for the first person to comment.

First of all I personally have waited for this and believe in this and I believe part of the reason why we are allowed to see this first is so our reactions can also be put into consideration and relevant adjustments made.

I know affiliate programmes reward agents for referring and selling products,and this is actually what I want to know, if am to refer someone what products or services are there that would also be a motivation for him to be willing to pay that amount of money am asking,now please in other words am saying more details on how they benefit as in from the products cos I believe that's gonna be part of our selling point
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +10
  • An adventure of 1,000 miles begins with a single step
  • My Rank: 11
very happy to read,itz a gud tin u guyz ar doin coz itz gona realy help we newbies..bt since we ar new students if we register as an agent how do we refer a new student or agent wtout a website?dey wil nid sumtin convincin nd also hw do we go about d payment method?    Ar dey to pay into our acc b4 we send d money to ng44 or hw??plssss
 sory if my questions may sound silly or stupid,jst curious
1st chamber

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 0
Waoh! This is a great idea.
I think the first thing will be to register before 31st Oct. 2012 so we can benefit from the discount.
I believe the 'e-book for training agent' will tackle questions like how to convince people and other marketing strategies...

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Well this is a very nice initiative and i know it has been anticipated for a very long time.

In the Word of an Italian philosher Kugik, he said "what makes up an enterprise is not the CEO but the people around the CEO". In other words, Ng2g is largely growing and their will always be need for more hands to help spread this enterprise. Kudus to the NG2G TEAMS!

My Question firstly, How do agent go about the referral work, is it going to be online thing or one on one basis?
Secondly, must you have a site before you partake of the referral stuffs? if yes, where are you going to paste the link on the site? and if No, how do you go about doing this on one on one basis?

Boss one more time this is a good initiative and i must personally commend the effort of NG2G TEAMS.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +83
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 45
Wow Boss T! Thumbs up for NG2G Team. I'm sure everyone in the house will really love and be interested in this, but my question here is what will we be marketing and how will we go about the marketing. By this, i'm referring to e-mail list, i dont have it, i do not know how to generate it and i dont know how many of our members does. So can you kindly assist us in this area by explaining to us what exactly to do so that we would not find it hard in the affiliate program. Thanks and Congrats!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • My Rank: 4
This is a welcome development, but my fear is that how will I be able to convince other people to register when I myself have no positive proof of the program in my life since I bought your e-book. people like to see the evidence of your product before they will give it a try. I have no proof to show yet that is my fear....

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@Ekele Alex... I think i am not suppose to respond to this but i just have to. . . If you have been following the lessons modules by modules, and you are practising all that is in it i think atleast you should have a physical testimony even though you have not yet started making money online. Knowledge Francis Bacon said is power; that Ebooks that was sent to you said you should start earning atlest between six to 9month... that doesn't make you a millionaire withing this few months but progress in it will turn you into one soonest. I love you and will suggest that you read with practice because i have seen positive impact of NG44 in my own life. Am really sorry if i am harsh on you. One love bro
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +1
  • My Rank: 18
Great idea and am happy this is happening cause i have always want to be part of an affiliate program thing, i can really see it happening soonest, well before i go ahead i will like to appreciate you all for your comment and response to this, what i will like to know is this,

1) How to we register?
2) How do we get to know what package we registered for then?
3)Will a website be built for us or we will do that our self?
4) Why is it that, If we don't bring at 3 people monthly our upgrade to Agent will be revoked?
5) Apart from the cash we make what is the other benefit we stand to enjoy?

Please am sorry if i ask too much, but it for the good so that we can all learn and is this cash not too much,cos people will want to know if they will be making more cash when they invest in it.

Thanks 

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +266
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 84
The new MOB Affiliate Program is a welcome development as it affords the newbies opportunity to become Agents and earn money.

However, I have reservation is the area of Agent Targets -  Bringing 3 new members every month for six month for a newbie is on the high side and a goal that is not attainable.

I suggest the authority should make it "bringing 6 new members/Agent within a calendar year - 12 months".  This is achievable by the newbies and will encourage upgrading from Student to Agent.

However, if the goal is not achievable, there is no need to make payment for upgrading from student to agent only to be dropped after six months if one is unable to produce 18 students which is very difficult.

Kindly give my suggestion a favourable thought.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +2
its really a good idea boss. i will only like you to recommend best aspect the agent can market and the method to use to enhance great profit. thanks

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +32
  • My Rank: 56
    • Internet::Gaming::Technology::Tutorials::Tricks::Money::

However, if the goal is not achievable, there is no need to make payment for upgrading from student to agent only to be dropped after six months if one is unable to produce 18 students which is very difficult.

Kindly give my suggestion a favourable thought.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

You read my mind, good point. No target met/failed to achieve your target no upgrade payment paid.

This is a welcome development, but my fear is that how will I be able to convince other people to register when I myself have no positive proof of the program in my life since I bought your e-book. people like to see the evidence of your product before they will give it a try. I have no proof to show yet that is my fear....

Dear friend nothing good comes easily, I dont earn or make 6 figure profit online. But the amount I make from google is enough to pay my monthly bills such rent, electricity bill,phone etc.

It takes time,hardwork without failure to really make alot of money through the internet. Let me share a little of my experience when I purchased the e-books, I knew I was not going to be making thousands of dollars with in 6-9 months even though I knew all this making venture on the internet already long before I decided to buy the ebooks.

One thing I learnt from buying the ebooks was direction, to me it was just an eye opener. It assisted me in what I really wanted todo and answered many of my questions I could not find an answer to on the internet.

Do you really want to make it big? I suggest you ask yourself what you are really good in; What is your skill? You have to discover yourself first then put your skill to work, to make you real money.

The ebooks you purchased to me its just to guide you through, I did not know anything about building a forum and the manual said nothing about how to build a forum from scratch but I have one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from the web address you will see its even a free domain name am using, it has all the adsense etc
This forum is 4 months old yet its not pulling 6 figure profit but am receiving reasonable amount amount of profit that settles my bills which is encouraging.

The bottom line is you yourself need to discover your potential and put it to work!

Good suggestion Tony Areghan but I think if you really want this project to work, you have to adjust your figures to suit other people to participate in this great program.

For those like me not in the country can we join the program  ;D
Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Level 2 (Junior)
Boss tony. i believe a lot of supportive respond has been given. I suggest u let the ball roll, the earlier the better.

• Level 2 (Junior)
Boss tony. i believe a lot of supportive respond has been given. I suggest u let the ball roll, the earlier the better.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
You' spoke my mind @Yummy... So Boss do something

• Level 2 (Junior)
@ yomi prof. i feel you. Mr tony... let's go

• Level 2 (Junior)
@ yomi prof. i feel you. Mr tony... let's go

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +1
  • My Rank: 18
@ Admin we all are awaiting your response.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +22
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
    • Promoting events, news and the latest songs and videos from up and coming Nigerian artistes!
This is a welcome development and I say congratulations to the entire team of NG2G for the wonderful initiative.

I know the ebook that will be sent to the registered members for the program, will certainly address most of the
questions if not all that are being asked concerning the program. I'm saying this because I know the quality of materials
that can come from NG44, and the websites they can recommend for us for further studies. I believe everybody in the
house can testify to this fact.

If going through the ebook and maybe also go through recommended websites or resources and we still have questions
we can always ask in the forum. Also, since they are planning to hold workshops and training for the agents I think it
would help a lot. But I will like to know how the workshops and the training would. be organised, whether one on one or
still online stuff.

So Boss, I think it's time to let the cat out of the bag.
It's possible if you believe it.

• Level 2 (Junior)
     Good morning house. boss Tony, your message states that we have today as the last day to have the first opportunity in the agent fee, and you still haven't respond.
     Are you extending the oportunity or you want us to pay latest today to enjoy the opprtunity. please reply us as soon as possible today sir.
      Or what do you think house?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
     Good morning house. boss Tony, your message states that we have today as the last day to have the first opportunity in the agent fee, and you still haven't respond.
     Are you extending the oportunity or you want us to pay latest today to enjoy the opprtunity. please reply us as soon as possible today sir.
      Or what do you think house?

Dear Yummy,

It seems the authority has not completed arrangement towards this plan.  Let us wait to hear from the boss - Tony.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • My Rank: 0
NG2G agent is a welcome idea, but am yet to be convinced by bringing new student or registering someone as agent. one, what product do we market to them to benefit? two, how many of the present members have been improved greatly?
i strongly belief that if the present members are adequately improved without saying much crowd will be ready to follow with them begging to pay to join.
i just want to appeal to the admin department to adequately invest in the members.
i think this is my candid opinion.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +32
  • My Rank: 56
    • Internet::Gaming::Technology::Tutorials::Tricks::Money::
NG2G agent is a welcome idea, but am yet to be convinced by bringing new student or registering someone as agent. one, what product do we market to them to benefit? two, how many of the present members have been improved greatly?
i strongly belief that if the present members are adequately improved without saying much crowd will be ready to follow with them begging to pay to join.
i just want to appeal to the admin department to adequately invest in the members.

Good point.
Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
Please I will respond soon with answers to all your questions and updates on how far we have gone and yes we are extending the deadline and making changes.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber

Dear Mr. Adesida,

I quite agree with you 100%.  "An adage says - for he who wants to give you a clothe, you look at the one he is wearing first".  For we newbies who are interested in becoming an agent, what do we have to convince new people we want to bring in as member/agent? Hence my contrary view to the aspect which stipulates that Agent must bring 3 new members every month for consecutive 6 months to retain his agency otherwise such Agent will be dropped after payment of upgrading  fee to become an agent.  That aspect is too harsh and the administrators should do something about it.  My suggestion then on that is quoted below

"However, I have reservation is the area of Agent Targets -  Bringing 3 new members every month for six month for a newbie is on the high side and a goal that is not attainable.
I suggest the authority should make it "bringing 6 new members/Agent within a calendar year - 12 months".  This is achievable by the newbies and will encourage upgrading from Student to Agent."

Right now, I even want to make a fresh suggestion that newbies should be allowed to work at their own pace as Agent.  In as much as they will earn commission if a new member/agent is brought and whoever fails to bring a new member/agent will not earn anything then they should be left alone.  The rule is work and eat.  The aspect of de-registering of members who might have earlier been upgraded to Agent after payment of upgrading fees should be
expunged.

Thanks for your consideration.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +10
  • An adventure of 1,000 miles begins with a single step
i like what you said aare macfally,the admin should try and make the affilliate program a kind of condusive weather for us the newbies..it would be cool if its a work and eat stuff.
Let me just say this i dont mean anything stupid its just an example......if i pay 8,000 and i couldn't reffer up to 3 agents as u said within a month that means i would automatically be downgraded which isnt fair for us newbie..
Please we ask for reconsideration from the administration..thank you all
1st chamber

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
Good talk Joel5.  Hope the admin. will look into the point we are making and consider our suggestion favourably.

Best regards.

Aare MacFally

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +9
  • My Rank: 19
    • Debren Technologies
This is a good development and most of the questions i would have loved to ask have been mentioned, most especially the area of agentship been revoked after six consecutive months of an agents unable to provide 3 students. My suggestions to that is to remove this since the earning power of individual is dependent on how many referrals he/she could provide, this is enough to encourage agents to work harder.
Then i want to talk about the aspect of unfaithfulness of an agent for discounts, pls how do one know his present membership status if one can not remember how much he paid when joining the forum.

Thanks
Get Paid For Posting  @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
This is a good development and most of the questions i would have loved to ask have been mentioned, most especially the area of agentship been revoked after six consecutive months of an agents unable to provide 3 students. My suggestions to that is to remove this since the earning power of individual is dependent on how many referrals he/she could provide, this is enough to encourage agents to work harder.
Then i want to talk about the aspect of unfaithfulness of an agent for discounts, pls how do one know his present membership status if one can not remember how much he paid when joining the forum.

Thanks

Dear Debss,

You are right thinking fellow and a reasonable being.  Your thinking is exactly like mine and I hope the administrator will give it a favourable consideration.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
Hello everyone,

I’m very sorry that it took me such a long time to answer all your questions and update this thread. What happened was that as people started posting their questions and suggestions, it quickly became clear to us that we needed to change some aspects of the original concept of the program.

In the process of rushing to implement those changes, we encountered some challenges which caused a delay in our earlier speculated schedule. Please find below an update on what has changed so far and additional answers to questions asked. Although I did not answer all questions separately, my write up below addresses all the questions and suggestions raised in your replies. I will like to hear your comments and further suggestions. Thanks a lot, you people are just superb.

P.S: I have also modified the original post to reflect these new changes and

THE NEW NG2G AFFILIATE PROGRAM CONCEPT

Initially what we had in mind was a system where agents will be the ones to collect the money from the people they are bringing in, deduct their commission and then pay the balance into our account. But based on some of the suggestions we got from the house, it seemed it might be better to design a system where the new agent that is being registered will be responsible for making the payment into the bank by himself and funding the account so that he can be assured of transparency and that he is dealing with a reputable company and not just something you cooked up.

We also initially wanted to make it strictly an offline referral thing such that there won’t be online referral links or websites to use for online marketing, but again suggestions seemed to favour the availability of a referral link and website for each agent. Therefore, to accommodate the suggestions by great and knowledgeable members of the house, we have modified the concept to also include a referral link and website customized for each agent.

Below is a description of what the program concept has now been modified to look like and the state of things as of today. Please note that the descriptions below are still subject to change based on continued input from you all.

Here are some definitions that will help you understand my explanation:

Referrer = the person who is currently bringing in a new member
Upline = The person that brought in the Referrer
New Member = The new person being brought in and registered by the Referrer

HOW WILL YOU EARN COMMISSIONS?  - UPDATED

The commission structure is now two levels deep which means that in addition to the commission you get when you bring in someone, you will also get a commission when that person you registered brings in someone. The fee for new agents is now N11,000. A referring agent will make N4,000 for each new agent that they register. And N1,000 whenever someone they brought in registers a new person.

For example, say Person "A" referred Person B and Person B is now in turn referring Person C

So C is the person being registered (new Member), he pays N11,000 and if the payment is successful, Person B (The referrer) gets a commission of N4000 and Person "A" (the Upline) gets a commission of N1000.

ABOUT THE NEW PAYMENT SYSTEM

We plan to use an online payment processing company called Voguepay to handle all aspects of payments. Every intending agent would need to first register for free with voguepay through a special link that we will provide. (Please don’t register for voguepay yet. For your voguepay to work with our program you need to use the link that we will provide when the time comes)

To use voguepay, the intending agent will first need to fund their voguepay account with 11,000. Next they will visit the referral link of the person referring them and pay through that link. When the payment is made, the new agent will be automatically registered and issued with their own customized referral link, referral website, web banners, training materials and ebooks to download.

As mentioned before, out of the N11,000, the Referrer gets N4,000 and His Upline (the person that brought the referrer) gets N1,000. All commissions will become available for withdrawal after 72 hours. The funds can be withdrawn through Voguepay to any Nigerian bank account (but you will be required to pay them a fee of 1% plus N50 for every withdrawal).

Challenges that we are Currently Facing in Implementing this New System

There are two major bottlenecks we are still trying to sort out before we can start test running the program. These bottlenecks are the causes of the delay that we are presently experiencing.

First Challenge: For us to be able to implement the referral system as explained above, we need to write a custom PHP referral script and integrate it with the Voguepay platform. We need to write this script from scratch because there is no ready made application that we can use. This has been the major cause of the delay.

We have been in discussions with the Voguepay guys on how we can get such a script working but at this moment, we are still on the matter and we are still working on the script. We have already registered a new domain and created a new brand for the program and as soon as we have the script ready, we can implement it on the new website so that the program can kick off. We are hoping to sort this out between Dec 2012/January 2013

The second challenge that we are facing is that as of now, the only way to fund a Voguepay account is by using an ATM card and the system only allows lodgements of maximum N3,000 at a time. Remember the system requires the new agent to fund their voguepay account with N11,000 before making payment. This means that the agent will need to repeat the ATM payment process four times viz: N3,000 + N3,000 + N3,000 + N2,000 just so that they can have the required amount in their Voguepay wallet to allow them pay for the registration. I hope my explanation is clear.

Anyway, this funding process seems quite cumbersome and tedious so we are trying to convince Voguepay to add an option where people can fund their account by paying into a designated voguepay account after which the payment will be credited to the person’s voguepay account. Having a bank account funding option means that people don’t have to use their ATM and go through the process four times, instead they can just deposit the complete amount into voguepay’s bank account.

So far we have not been able to get them to cooperate so it means that if they don’t provide the bank funding option on their platform then intending agents will have no choice but to fund their account online via ATM four times as described above before they can proceed to pay for the registration. (What do you all think about this?)

So friends those are the two major challenges that we are trying to sort out right now and we are really hoping we can settle them within this month or latest January so that the program can kick off in earnest.

Now to answer some of the other questions which I have not already addressed above:

HOW TO GET NEW AGENTS (AND HOW TO PROMOTE)

We imagine that the marketing process can now be both face-to-face/one-on-one or online, depending on what works best for you. Personally we prefer holding things like seminars or brief talks e.g gathering people together and talking to them for like 30 mins on the benefits of joining. Or meeting people one on one.

But you are free to do whatever works best for you whether online or one on one and you will need to apply creativity too. You will be provided with free materials and short ebooks that you can print and distribute to people customized with your referral link. Marketing online is also fine too and we hope to cover various techniques in the training manual.

BENEFITS TO BE USED FOR ATTRACTING NEW PEOPLE TO JOIN

There are two major benefits that can be used to attract people:

The first major benefit that becoming an agent provides is the opportunity for anybody who registers to also start making money by referring others thereby developing a monthly recurring income. This is something that people can even do full time. See the maths for anybody that joins: Let’s say you are able to bring in 10 new people every month, you get N40,000.

That’s not all. Let’s say those ten, which we call your Downline, can in turn bring ten more agents each in one month it means that you will get 10x10x1,000 = N100,000 (because for each person brought by your downline, you get N1,000, so if you have 10 downlines and each one brings 10 people in a month, that’s 100 new people brought by your downline and you get N1,000 for each one while they get N4,000 and the cycle continues. Now imagine that you have 30 people in your downline each bringing 10 each in a month. But it will be your responsibility to support and ginger your downline to get in more people.

So in a nutshell, you can see how this can easily become a regular source of income for anyone who joins and is serious about it. And there is very little risk because “if the worse comes to the worst” the N11,000 cost to join as an agent can easily be recouped by bringing in just 3 people. For each person you bring, you get N4,000 therefore bring 3 people and you get a total of N12,000 which is even N1,000 more than the registration fee. So the fact is that there is hardly any risk at all therefore it shouldn’t be too hard for you to convince people to join.

The second benefit is that whoever joins as an agent also automatically becomes a student which means that if they are interested they can learn how to make money online and design websites through the MOB course that you are going through. We are right now working on expanding and improving the quality of e-books and information available in the secret library to also include e-books and online courses on all aspects of money making business ventures and life enhancement information and not just restricted to online business alone.

So anybody who registers as an agent will also have unrestricted access to all these massive resources and also mentorship without any extra cost. As we move on we will also add more e-books, videos and other products with resale rights so that agents can also sell those and make money. In fact the possibilities are endless and believe me we’ve got very big plans for the secret library and by the Grace of God we will get there.

Additional Marketing Ideas and Tips: As someone wisely suggested, we shall also provide a forum for agents to brainstorm and share new ideas and techniques that can be used to promote and market the program. Also there will be a lot of support and input from other agents on the techniques that are proving successful for them. We will keep brainstorming like this and everybody can bring in their ideas on how to make this program more attractive and easier to market.

REVISED AGENT TARGETS

Many readers were not clear and misunderstood the targets we mentioned in our earlier post and suggested other options. Based on this, we have now changed the target so now every agent must bring at least 3 new members every year to remain active as an agent. Guess it’s much better. We don’t want to scrap the targets because it will help to ginger sloppy agents and also help us to clear our database of those who have actually decided to drop out of the program due to one reason or the other.

REFERRAL LINKS

When a new agent registers, they will get a referral link to a sales page that contains the benefits and payment link. An agent will be able to give people this link for them to register and if they do, the commission will be reflected in their voguepay account ready for withdrawal 72 hours after.

FOREIGN COUNTRIES:

For those like me not in the country can we join the program  ;D

Technically, Anybody who has access to a Nigerian bank account can be an agent so, yes you can register too if you meet the criteria but the catch is that the primary audience you will need to be marketing to has to be people living in Nigeria. This is because with Voguepay, there is no way for people outside Nigeria to easily make payment without someone in Nigeria helping them because they need to use a Nigerian ATM card.

How Existing Forum Members Can Upgrade to Become An Agent
Every member of this forum is presently a Student. To become an agent, you must upgrade from a student to an agent. For simplicity, we will now charge a flat bonanza cost for all members whether Gold or Standard and irrespective of how much you paid when you joined. We will also charge something less for forum guides. This new flat cost for upgrading has not yet been agreed upon but we will try and make it as low as possible.

NOTICE: Due to the delays that we are presently experiencing, we have stopped accepting any upgrades for now and those that have already paid for upgrade can request for a refund if they so wish, pending when we confirm that everything is ready for take off. So if you already paid to upgrade and you want a refund please PM me.