!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 12, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

Author Topic: when is the right time to implement what i am learning??  (Read 578 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 11
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
when is the right time to implement what i am learning?? i am in the 2nd level but i dont know if i should read the whole package completely before engaging in the business or if i should start in my 2nd level...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • "DO IT NOW" The 3 most powerful words for success.
    • LADI live!
My brother, I would  suggest that you read Prospectus and Study Guide which came with your package before anything else. In case you missed it at the beginning, you can still go back and study it to give you a clear outline and schedule of going  into the business.
My thoughts towards u are good, not evil; to give you an expected end. Jer 29:11

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
i read the prospectus and it said the different levels and the books i should read at those levels...maybe after my 2nd level, i would try my hands on the ideas..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Yuncheda it is as if you are doing so many things at a time? but the truth is each of those lessons have attached with them an assignment, are you doing the assignment? settle down and plan on what kind of site you want to build or online business you wanna do; You don't rush in this business so you must go with patience. This is the right time to implement what you are learning. Read with practicals until you get to the chapter that explain how to design your own free blog website...
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
thsnk you yomiprof, i think i might start with gettin a credit card  then gettin a domain name and host. then i would design my webpage using wordpress. i have this 'dreamweaver' software for designing web pages. am still learning it. do you know it?? if you know it very well then give me some hints because my second plan is to try to build the website and then when its ready, i get the domain name and the host plan and launch immediately...is it possible?? (dis question is for all)

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Yea i know Dreamweaver very well and it is not something you can coach someone online except the person is present. But wordpress interface is very easy to use compare to dreamweaver and you can even download wordpress on you computer and install it on a local server called Xampp or Wamp and practice with it before you finally host your accout. Wordpress interface is better and easier than dreamweaver.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
pls yomi, i dont know what is xampp or wamp and how can i get them??

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +62
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 90
I like your spirit, you are hot. keep it up.
I will support yomiproof to say practice the assignments just like i'm also still doing. I personally decided to start with the free service first, blogspot. If my site eventually graduates into a professional site then fine.
follow all assignments starting from lesson 1 to 9, choose your niche, do your keyword search, etc.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
lucy thanks for the compliment but its not about just being hot but making the money already. i just got my free blog site but choosing a niche has been very hard. even if i think of a good niche, i have to be able also to be producing contents on it continuosly. the niche i am in is 'so general' but i can write every single minute concerning it. am still searching for a way though. and am stil trying to gather money so i can open a dom acct because google adsense is asking for a dom acct. i could start from there i guess

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 2
Young chedda, just like yomi said earlier you are doing so many things at a time. Why don't you slow down focus on the course materials and follow the instructions obediently, instead of focusin  on both the original course materilas and other advanced materials. Because they tend to complicate the learning process and in most cases cause infomation overload. Hence its advisable to study and practice lessons one to nine and then do the major projects at the end of the lessons, that way u will be better off and besides you need to exercise much patience as its understandable that everyone wants to make money quick, but first you have to do the right things patiently. By God's grace you will scale through.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +62
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 90
Everybody needs the money. The truth is there is no short cut to Rome. There is no means of making money that is easy whether offline or online. It becomes easy only when you've learnt and mastered the tricks about it. You're still learning so try to learn with speed as you are doing BUT, remove your mind from starting to make 000s of dollars immidiately now. If possible look for another source of income for now so that you can take your time to learn else you might feel disappointed soon. Mere fact.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
thank you guys...the book i read 2day which is part of the masters online package was awesome!!

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 2
Good for you and keep it up.....