!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 08:32 PM]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 06:10 PM]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 18, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 28, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

Author Topic: what other ways can i use to promote my site apart from adsense for feeds  (Read 535 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
beacause my accont has not been approved by Adsense, they are also not allowing me to use my feeds. i heard feeds is another way to promote your site effectively.
i created a facebook page for my blog but i do not know how to promote it on my blog so that people can like it.
also, i got a html code for 'follow me on twitter' but i do not know where to paste it.
i need ideas on other ways i can improve on my traffic.
i currently share it on my main facebook page and on twitter, but i only have 7 people following me on twitter, are they the only ones that can see the posts i send to twitter?
please remember to drop a hint on where i can paste the HTML code sent to me to add 'follow me on twitter' on my blog.
thanks a lot, goodnight and sweet dreams with a kiss from me :-*

for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +1
  • My Rank: 18
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
beacause my accont has not been approved by Adsense, they are also not allowing me to use my feeds. i heard feeds is another way to promote your site effectively.
i created a facebook page for my blog but i do not know how to promote it on my blog so that people can like it.
also, i got a html code for 'follow me on twitter' but i do not know where to paste it.
i need ideas on other ways i can improve on my traffic.
i currently share it on my main facebook page and on twitter, but i only have 7 people following me on twitter, are they the only ones that can see the posts i send to twitter?
please remember to drop a hint on where i can paste the HTML code sent to me to add 'follow me on twitter' on my blog.
thanks a lot, goodnight and sweet dreams with a kiss from me :-*

you can promote your website in various way like forums and blogs, but it has to be with good content. Try that?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
You can register with networkedblogs.com and just get people to follow you while you follow them back,it's another way to pull traffic eventhough it would take time and still depends on the number of followers you have.
As for where to paste your code it's usually the upper right hand side,but this will also depend on the structure or your blog design so I suggest you give us the site link to look at it so we can know where will be more appropriate.
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Nuel is right. Another way you can easily promote your site is to make use of onlywire. OnlyWire is the leading social media platform that automates submissions to the top social networks; it automatically sumbit your post to different social website atleast up to 30, and it even make it easier for search engine to find those submission. I have tried it and it worked for me. Give it a try You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
thanks guys as i know i can always rely on you :). my url is chummyneloh.blogspot. please view and tell me where i can paste the code. you know that HTML is somehow fragile, and so they do not specify where i should paste it.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
Hi chimummy,
Getting traffic is difficult when you are not paying for advertising. Most of the things you will do like forums, article marketing, blog commenting etc will send trickles of traffic to your site but dont be discouraged. the trick is to keep doing it and with time those trickles of traffic will build into a river. Also Try going through the ebooks in the library section on Traffic and you might pick up a few ideas. Also monitor your traffic stats like a hawk and understand where your traffic is coming from so that you can focus on thos sources and build them. Its a time consuming process and the secret is consistency. Don't expect too much too soon. And don't forget optimizing for popular keywords.

You also need a social media strategy that involves a facebook page, twitter profile and Google plus page all branded for your website and integrated so that your posts can be syndicated accross all these social media sites while you steadily build fans and followers in addition to your email feed (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can syndicate your posts to Facebook and Twitter).

Having a Social media strategy is becoming more and more important nowadays, for example we have a new website idea which we are currently working on. We've not even built the website but we have just the concept. We have registered the domain but have not built the site, what we just have now is a Facebook Page where we are trying to gather fans so that when the site is launched we will have a ready audience for our initial traffic. Hope you get the idea.
Success is a state of the mind