!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 24, 2017]

Got paid on Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 23, 2017]

Dashboard by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 15, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 13, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 10, 2017]

clerifications by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 07, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 27, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 26, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

Author Topic: i have a challenge on how to startoff like many others have  (Read 361 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +3
  • My Rank: 1
good day boss @awariele & tony,i got aqainted with this e-course around  august 2011 & so far i,ve received lessons 1-9 then coupled with the libary lessons &  i'm excited 2 be a part of this great forum but at the same time i'm intimidated by some other students who seem to hav gone a long way to the extent some are already earning income online and as such i fear to really take part because of so many things i just don't know how to go about them regarding this great course.my challenges are to many but let me start with few :1,i actually created a free website on blogspot about "learning of keyboard" after reading lesson 8 & 9,and ever since then i've not been able to post anything on it because i don't know how to.2 i also don't know how to relate the website with its related niche and keyword.3 i stil dont understand the exact ways of making payments online nor how to receive my online earnings.thanks alot as you clarify me further on this 

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +72
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
Gud day mr ezimah,pls first of all I want to say that there is no need to be or feel intimidated because everyone in this forum at some point is here to learn and is still learning.
Now from your first question it appears you didn't quite understand the ebook because if your have successfully built the free site from blogspot with the help of the ebook then you should be able to post because its clearly written their as in how to post and even source for articles are there in the ebook, or better still I would advice you just use the study guide this time and follow the sequence do the assignments as practice exercise am sure there is no how you follow through with it that you won't achieve success on posting and all.
And it seems you are trying to do so many things at the same time,I would advice you should stick to the study guide and get the relevant knowledge first,
Then as regards the keyword research , I think you should  closely study lesson 3 ask detailed questions on the area you are not clear.

On making payment online you can read through the zenith bank websurfer card thread or the firstbank card thread, and as for me I use my gtb ATM card to make online payment.

With respect to how you get your earnings, it depends on which program you work with as for google Adsense, they send you checks to the address you filled while filling the registration form,since for now google adsense remain the most paying for Nigerians.

So but I advice is pls endeavor to follow the study guide strictly it will really help.
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +3
  • My Rank: 1
thanks prince

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • 2nd Chamber
  • My Rank: 6
Hey David,
      I just want to be clear on your problem. Are you having difficulty creating content for your blog on your chosen niche, or you just don't know how to subtly fix your keyword phrase into your blog content?
          Remember, keywords come from a chosen niche. But my advise is for you to take a few hours to choose a niche you could write atleast a 5page article on all by yourself, then generate possible keywords from it using the tool in the book.
    Remember to test its profitabilty potentials using the superb Areghan method. I bet your blog will never lack content in the future.
Though business is war, but grace differs!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
good day boss @awariele & tony,i got aqainted with this e-course around  august 2011 & so far i,ve received lessons 1-9 then coupled with the libary lessons &  i'm excited 2 be a part of this great forum but at the same time i'm intimidated by some other students who seem to hav gone a long way to the extent some are already earning income online and as such i fear to really take part because of so many things i just don't know how to go about them regarding this great course.

Mr Dave, Just like what Prince said so far, you don't need to be discourage; the easiest way to start is to start from lesson 1. I remember my first free blog design in 2011 cost me my time and two night before i could even think of bringing something good out of it. To now worsen my case, i applied immediately for adsense without posting any thing on that blog. ThankGod adsense intentionally frowned at me, and i got discourage at thesame time abandon that blog for good one year. Well i learnt my lesson. Well, see this as a challenge and not a problem. Braise up and build your own. Motion in life is not usually thesame but the most important thing is that we get to our destination. Don't just read and read the e-books but read and practicalise what you are reading by building your own site. Start from lesson one and do all the relevant assignment. Before you know it, you are already advancing.
my challenges are to many but let me start with few :1,i actually created a free website on blogspot about "learning of keyboard" after reading lesson 8 & 9,and ever since then i've not been able to post anything on it because i don't know how to.
Never see a challenge as a problem; See it as an opportunity to step up and make progress. You are too fast in reading those lessons;  I will suggest you go back to lesson one, work with the manual and practicalise what is in that lessons. Not that you don't know how to post something on it but you are too fast in reading. Please slow down a bit and read with practicals. Those lessons contain enough and even easier to understand.

2 i also don't know how to relate the website with its related niche and keyword.3 i stil dont understand the exact ways of making payments online nor how to receive my online earnings.thanks alot as you clarify me further on this 
Now i will suggest that you leave the issues of online earning first and tackle one thing at a time. You can solve level level two problem while still in level one. Well Prince has already answered that.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login