!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Problem (Meta Tag) by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 12:18 PM]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 11:50 AM]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Author Topic: My blogger content Static or must it be updated regularly?  (Read 744 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +66
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 98
Hello house please help me. From the manual we were told that we suppose to have at least 10 or 20 posts on our blog before adsense will approve the account. Could one post with 20 pages be accepted?

What about  posts being updated? Because i want to post something using blogspot for google adsense that i won't be updating at all. Is it going to be okay? will I be paid by google adsense?

Can i use the same site for both google adsense and amazon affiliate marketing?

How can i create another page inside a page?

When i sign up with amazon must i use the same site i used during registration and must i have to place their logo on my site?

Also, does update necessarily mean new content or can i just go to ''Edit'' then delete a word and retype the word and it will be that i am active in my blog. Cause i see some long ago dates on some blogs and i know if the owner should touch the contents it will become today's date.

Also please under blog settings what does the option enable Title links and enclosure links mean
Also the meaning of allow blog feeds. Though we were told what option to choose but please i want to understand their meanings.

Thanks for your usual cooperation, God bless you.

Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +72
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
Yes and that means 20 fresh content articles or post not the ones you editted or updated,google is very strict when it comes to content on your blog and its 90% of what they check before accepting your request,so you would have to write fresh content or articles/post, and pls don't be tempted to edit because on blogger when you edit it doesn't show as fresh content but updates with the original date
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Level 3 (Regular)
Okay thank you so much.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • 3rd Chamber
    • Nigerian Job Website
Your welcome dear

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • "DO IT NOW" The 3 most powerful words for success.
  • My Rank: 11
    • LADI live!
Lucy, you have been an inspiration to me. I just revived my 4-year old blog on blogspot!
My thoughts towards u are good, not evil; to give you an expected end. Jer 29:11

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 79
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello house please help me. From the manual we were told that we suppose to have at least 10 or 20 posts on our blog before adsense will approve the account. Could one post with 20 pages be accepted?
Adsense is all about content. the more new and fresh content you can produce, the better off you will be. Its getting harder and harder to get into adsense but fresh new original content is the key. Now you need at least 30 or 40 good original posts of at least 250 words to get accepted (no more 10 or 20, may not be enough)

I'm not sure what you mean by one post with 20 pages but what you need to do is create seperate new different posts. New posts. not pages, Posts with useful intelligent quality content relating to the niche of the blog. Try avoid jobs or make money/finance blogs because it seems those ones are more difficult to get approval.

What about  posts being updated? Because i want to post something using blogspot for google adsense that i won't be updating at all. Is it going to be okay? will I be paid by google adsense?
As we said, you need separate posts and it is advisable to update at least once a month after creating your initial 40 to 50. To know the kind of posts to create, read all the ebooks under case studies, one guy talks about pillar articles and other types of posts, learn about those.

AdSense (and readers too) love fresh content but your strategy could differ depending on whether you are using adsense or amazon affiliate marketing. For an amazon affiliate site for a particular product, you really dont need to update all the time after you have your 10 to 20 articles in addition to reviews and so on.

But for an adsense website, unless your niche is in very very high demand and your one post can rank well such that you get thousands of visitors a day to those posts thats when you can relax, if not you need to write fresh content regularly (for an adsense website). This helps a lot with your SEO and rankings.

One thing you should know is that you require lots more traffic to make a good profit with adsense than you need for amazon. So its not as if it is forbidden to post regularly for an amazon website, but you can do without having to post regularly or maybe two or three times in a year.

Generally the more new fresh content and posts on your website, the better you will rank.

Can i use the same site for both google adsense and amazon affiliate marketing?
I thought someone asked this question elsewhere. Its better to separate them.

How can i create another page inside a page?
What exactly do you mean? Can you explain more?

When i sign up with amazon must i use the same site i used during registration and must i have to place their logo on my site?
Not really. after signing up you can then begin to create different sites targeted at the specific products or group of products that you want to promote. Dont be afraid to create new sites to promote products or group of related products. Now on those websites, you are expected to write somewhere that the website is an affiliate of Amazon.

Also, does update necessarily mean new content or can i just go to ''Edit'' then delete a word and retype the word and it will be that i am active in my blog. Cause i see some long ago dates on some blogs and i know if the owner should touch the contents it will become today's date.
It means new content. New posts. Original, entirely fresh content. Take example from some of the top nigerian websites like lindaikeji.blogspot.com, bellanaija etc, they posts several times a day and google loves it. Now its not as if you must post several times a day but the more original content you can post, the more traffic you will get.

Also please under blog settings what does the option enable Title links and enclosure links mean
Also the meaning of allow blog feeds. Though we were told what option to choose but please i want to understand their meanings.

Thanks for your usual cooperation, God bless you.
title links and enclosure links are for something called podcasts. these are audio files that you can add and its a way to blog but with voice. Like a radio program. those settings are not relevant unless you are a podcaster. Search google for podcasting to learn more

Blog feeds make it possible for people to subscribe to your blog and get email alerts whenever you post new content. Thats where feedburner comes in. Feedburner uses your blog feeds to power the subscription service. if you turn off blog feeds your email alert subscription cannot work.

Feeds can be in different kinds formats eg RSS, RDF, Atom etc

See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 3 (Regular)
Thanks a lot for the in-dept explanation. By page inside a page i mean something like grouping certain things under a page so that when you open the page you will see the different kinds. e.g here in this forum topics are classified under sections. Then if i open ''General questions'' i'll see clickable subheadings. Can i have such in blogspot? i wanted to group my blog in terms of how to cook as a page, how to produce toiletries as another page, etc. Okay visit and give me as much advice as you can concerning everything, you might also understand why i said one post with 20 pages and a static content. Remember i'm still learning/practicing so please just take it kindly with me. Thank you so much, meanwhile collect one step higher. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
By page inside a page i mean something like grouping certain things under a page so that when you open the page you will see the different kinds. e.g here in this forum topics are classified under sections. Then if i open ''General questions'' i'll see clickable subheadings. Can i have such in blogspot? i wanted to group my blog in terms of how to cook as a page, how to produce toiletries as another page, etc.

It seems that you are confusing Pages with Labels. Labels are like general names that you can use to group posts under categories. when you create a new post, you have the option of assigning a Label to it. Now whenever you create a new label that you have not used before, Blogger creates a dedicated page for it such that all posts that have that label will appear under the dedicated page for it.

To make your labels show in your sidebar you can use the Label widget. Its one of the widgets available in Blogger. If it were Wordpress, this same thing can be accomplished using categories.

I suggest that you really need to go through the ebook on free website again.

Concerning the content on your website, is it original as in written by you with no copies elsewhere online? If not then you just have to start creating original writeups else you might just be wasting your time because Google may not approve your adsense. Unless of course you are only just practicing for now with the site.

• Level 3 (Regular)
Okaaaay, ahaa i need the widget. Yes thank you so much thats exactly what i want. As for my content i didn't copy anything from online i'm using my offline manual content. Though what i'm focused on for nw is practice but if i can bring the blog up to a reasonable level i might use it for money. So, will i need to update the contents? Cause i might not know how to update this kind of content.

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
So, will i need to update the contents? Cause i might not know how to update this kind of content.
Updating your website means creating and publishing new posts/articles. If you want to monetize with adsense then you need a good number of original posts. Not just skeletal posts with few words. Good quality posts with at least 250 words, the more words the better. You have to figure out what people in the niche might be searching for. That's where keyword research comes in.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +83
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 45
Ok Lucy, your blog actually encouraged me, i've created my blog without any post, but looking at your blog just started giving me some ideas. Since you are dealing with cooking and so many things, i suggest you add things like 'how to prepare salad', try getting some recipes for local (traditional) dishes. That could actually increase your posts. If you need help on calaba dishes, i will be willing to help.

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
Lucy Remember you are writing for people too. In fact if you can write thrilling informative articles about the things I am seeing on your website there is no way it will not become popular with time. The key is to take the pains to write highly informative articles and tutorials. At the end of the day you can even compile all the tutorials and recipes into an ebook (or even different small ebooklets or reports) and sell as your info product (s).

In fact if you really know how to do all these things that you have listed on your website then the info you have is a potential goldmine (I wish it was me that knew those things).

All you need to do is to produce very very good content and detailed articles concerning these things and people will start sharing it with their friends and so on. It can be hard work at first but you wont regret it in the long run.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • "DO IT NOW" The 3 most powerful words for success.
  • My Rank: 11
    • LADI live!
Lucy, your blog looks good and resourceful. Bravo! Keep adding content, but don't limit yourself to the seeming classroom curricula because there's a limit to all the "How-to's" anyway. If you can feature some day-to-day narratives as well as occasional lively stories that are related to these creative endeavours, and some pictures too, they will make your blog more robust. Am subscribing to your blog and am inviting you to look up my old, just-revived blog too to make your comments pls: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Take note that am just pleasuring myself with this blog because I love writing. Can I ever make money with this kind of blog?
My thoughts towards u are good, not evil; to give you an expected end. Jer 29:11

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • 3rd Chamber
    • Nigerian Job Website
Ofcouse you can all you need is branding and if you are faithfully following the MOB then I believe you will get there soon enough where you will get enough knowledge to steer that blog to the waters