!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 02:58 PM]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 12:33 PM]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 12:32 PM]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 12:42 PM]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 12:05 PM]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 18, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

Author Topic: i need your help house  (Read 617 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
i need your help house
« on: Aug 22, 2012 »
hello house, i thought i should throw this out so as to get better and faster response to my question.
i want to open a website or blog and would want it to be for a closed user group(only for members who will sign in, register and become a member to get access).
it's is like this our forum just that i would like to apply for Adsense with it later on.
so please any idea on whether i can create a blog with blogger or would need to create a website for this purpose would be greatly appreciated.
please i would also like to know if i can invite people with the blog or website (i would like such features where i or other members can invite friends).
thanks.

for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
Re: i need your help house
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2012 »
Chummy, well If am not mistaken you are talking about building a forum, and frankly speaking its not as easy as it seems because it's not just about building it but making it function, usually forums are built out of a need, as in where people can find solution to their need with that you could be sure your forum will survive in time of testing, so if you have such kind of product or service that can satisfy a need then you can go ahead but if not I don't think it's wise to go into building a forum.

Now about whether to use blogspot, I haven't seen a forum built from blogspot yet but I know wordpress has stuff like SMF for forum so I think you should go that direction.
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #2 on: Aug 23, 2012 »
thanks Nuel, that is the purpose. it is actually for my group that sends in publications and wouldn't want people to easily have access without contributing to the course. thanks for your suggestion.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #3 on: Aug 23, 2012 »
ch
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hello house, i thought i should throw this out so as to get better and faster response to my question.
i want to open a website or blog and would want it to be for a closed user group(only for members who will sign in, register and become a member to get access).
it's is like this our forum just that i would like to apply for Adsense with it later on.
Well Chimmumy, It's a good idea and just like what Prince said, you are referring to building a forum site and that alone is gonna take alot of your time and if you have what the people need. The question is what need are you ready to meet? Generally speaking, their is no problem building a forum site but you must be able to profer relevant solutions to their problem. When you talk about getting members to a forum site, it is not always easy getting a committed member to a forum site cos it usually takes time to build it and maintain such members. I also discover from my mineature experience that google approve a forum site faster and easier than a blog... but just settle down and figure out what you will like to offer to the public before embarking on a forum site building.

Hope it's not because google disapprove your site that's why you wanna build a forum site? if that's the reason,  i will suggest you relax a bit, study harder and leap for the best. Remember, patience is a virtue you must always embrass in the journey of online business. ( "Challenges are the food of champion").
so please any idea on whether i can create a blog with blogger or would need to create a website for this purpose would be greatly appreciated.
please i would also like to know if i can invite people with the blog or website (i would like such features where i or other members can invite friends).
thanks.
If you have completed those lessons most expecially from lesson 7-9, you should see how you can easily integrate a wordpress site into a forum site. Or better still make use of a forum software to design your forum like smf(Simple Machine Forum). This Ng2g under ground is built with the use of SMF and not blogger or wordpress.

So if you are gonna build a forum site you must be ready to sacrifice time and patiently wait while it grows
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #4 on: Aug 23, 2012 »
thank you Yomi, but like i said, it is for a closed user group who write articles, shares it among themselves and exchanges ideas. if it is to be made open, anyone can easily come in , pick as many researched articles as they want and leave.
well thank you all for all your suggestion, but i can see that i cannot achieve that here.
just to clear the air, i am not setting it up cos adsense disapproved my account (i have been posting more than ever since the disapproval). i do not give up without a fight. so this has nothing to do with my experience with adsense. i will and must get their approval: just a matter of time. 

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 60
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
« Reply #5 on: Aug 23, 2012 »
thank you Yomi, but like i said, it is for a closed user group who write articles, shares it among themselves and exchanges ideas. if it is to be made open, anyone can easily come in , pick as many researched articles as they want and leave.
well thank you all for all your suggestion, but i can see that i cannot achieve that here.
just to clear the air, i am not setting it up cos adsense disapproved my account (i have been posting more than ever since the disapproval). i do not give up without a fight. so this has nothing to do with my experience with adsense. i will and must get their approval: just a matter of time. 
Chimummy, I want u to no that Yomi & Prince are not discouraging u of building the forum but telling u what it wil entails to make it function properly. I believe u can build it, everyone of us can build it. But if u think u have the ability & more knowledge 2 maintain it. Why not, u can go into it by using SMF & it tutorial.  It want 2 let u know that there is nothing u cannot achive here.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #6 on: Aug 24, 2012 »
thanks dear.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #7 on: Aug 24, 2012 »
Chimmumy!
I beleive in u. And i know that you can achieve that here.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #8 on: Aug 29, 2012 »
thank you Yomi, my very good friend ;). thanks for believing in me. i will think about building the forum again to see if it is something i can really maintain. i might change my mind... but after i have given it a thorough thought.
Thanks guys for all your input. one love!

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • "DO IT NOW" The 3 most powerful words for success.
  • My Rank: 11
    • LADI live!
« Reply #9 on: Aug 29, 2012 »
GO, CHIMUMMY! GO!!! ;)
My thoughts towards u are good, not evil; to give you an expected end. Jer 29:11

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #10 on: Aug 29, 2012 »
thanks Ladi, thank you very much.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +1
  • My Rank: 18
« Reply #11 on: Aug 31, 2012 »

@ chimummy First let me start by saying "What do you mean by a closed user group"?
 Now the truth is if you have a forum in mind it is a fantastic idea,but think of your target market and what you want the forum to be for, cause if you look at this our forum, you will find out that it's not like other forum this one is to help all of us in building our self and our online  business, so you must think deeply of what your forum will look like or what it will be. Have a blessed day.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #12 on: Aug 31, 2012 »
@ Ogundoro, thanks for your observation. the truth is that i am considering dropping the forum thing for something more open. from what everyone that advised me on the topic said, i dont think it will be easy as i thought. and we are but very few that are already in the group.
thank you dear for the comment you made concerning my blog on the other topic, it is quiet encouraging. thanks.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +2
  • My Rank: 8
« Reply #13 on: Sep 01, 2012 »
@chimummy,

I think quitters never win and winners never quit.

Give a shot.

Even if you fail, you have learnt another way of not doing it.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • "DO IT NOW" The 3 most powerful words for success.
  • My Rank: 11
    • LADI live!
« Reply #14 on: Sep 16, 2012 »
And remember to pls give us feedback whatever the outcome. We can all learn from these.
My thoughts towards u are good, not evil; to give you an expected end. Jer 29:11