!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

I need help on my seo title and description by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

Paypal and Gtb problem by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

http versus https by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2017]

Identity Verification On amzon Associates account by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 06, 2017]

site to test my domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 01, 2017]

how soon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 24, 2017]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 19, 2017]

How to Withdraw from Paypal in Nigeria Using Payoneer Card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 12, 2017]

linking a post to an external link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 10, 2017]

Building with WordPress by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 09, 2017]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 08, 2017]

Create a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 04, 2017]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Author Topic: Can i use 1 website for affiliate markting of different compaies but same produc  (Read 621 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +71
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 112
Hi everybody. Please in my blog SETTINGS the option of 'show backlinks' is on hide. please what really is this option about and should i leave it on hide or change it to show?

2.) If i want to use a site for affiliate marketing can i market up to 20 different sites selling the same products or having the same offers (that's, all of them into the same niche and all equally selling item A, item B and item C)? Can i advertise all the similar sites and also similar products all just i one website?  IF yes do i do it by general site listing or by recommending their sites one after the other with short notes or, please give me ideas. Thank you.

3.) Hope i can use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for affiliate marketing. What about for Google ad-sense? And, using it for my cooperate website nko? Do i realy need a coperate website or i can just go ahead opening A/c with google using my adsense site.

Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 11
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everybody. Please in my blog SETTINGS the option of 'show backlinks' is on hide. please what really is this option about and should i leave it on hide or change it to show?
Backlinks are those pages or websites that link to your post. Its not really relevant and you can leave this option on hide. You can learn more about Blogger's backlink settings here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2.) If i want to use a site for affiliate marketing can i market up to 20 different sites selling the same products or having the same offers (that's, all of them into the same niche and all equally selling item A, item B and item C)? Can i advertise all the similar sites and also similar products all just i one website?  IF yes do i do it by general site listing or by recommending their sites one after the other with short notes or, please give me ideas. Thank you.
Its usually best not to try to market too many products at a go. Yes You can market different products from different affiliate companies on one website but for best results all the products on a single website should be related, e.g see a very good example of multiple products from multiple affiliates on one website here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

Note: before joining an affiliate program, confirm that they pay to Nigeria so that you don't end up wasting your time, that's why we focus only on Amazon because their payments to Nigeria are guaranteed.

In light of this, my suggestion for starters is to focus on Amazon as your affiliate and use a single website for a single product on a single website or a group of related products on a single website (make sure you select your products properly using the techniques explained in the amazon affiliate section).

3.) Hope i can use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for affiliate marketing. What about for Google ad-sense? And, using it for my cooperate website nko? Do i realy need a coperate website or i can just go ahead opening A/c with google using my adsense site.
Yes you can use the free You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for affiliate marketing and adsense (e.g lindaikeji.blogspot.com is very popular and makes lots from adsense) although it is worthwhile getting a custom domain for them later on (you know what a custom domain is, right?). Actually you don't really need a corporate website if you have no immediate use for it. Why we asked you to create one was mainly to give you something for practice.
Success is a state of the mind

• Level 3 (Regular)
wow, good and very clear explanations to my doubts. Thank you so much. Once again I'm glad to be here.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • 34th Chamber
You are welcome. Remember the best way to thank people here is to increase their rank

• Level 3 (Regular)
Oh, take it sharply. Hahaha..., I appreciate thank you once more.

• Administrator
  • 34th Chamber
Oh, take it sharply.
;D ;D ;D

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +1
  • My Rank: 18
Good advice is key to everyone in this forum, i am glad i know tony and the boss, i will get my own affiliate website soon.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
hello everybody, please if i am supposed to get just one website for one product, how can i drive traffic to that website or update the website since google says content is king in order to rank higher. because if i just write about a product, how muck keyword can i put in the content since it wouldnt be that big? and would i just be writing different reviews on the same product? please your response would be appreciated
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Administrator
  • 34th Chamber
hello everybody, please if i am supposed to get just one website for one product, how can i drive traffic to that website or update the website since google says content is king in order to rank higher. because if i just write about a product, how muck keyword can i put in the content since it wouldnt be that big? and would i just be writing different reviews on the same product? please your response would be appreciated
yungcheda what we said was a single product or related group of products. An affiliate website with about 30 posts and 2 to 5 reviews will work fine.

Also you don't need as much posts and traffic in affiliate marketing unlike adsense and ppc where you need lots and lots of traffic. 500 visitors a day with Amazon can give you almost the same amount as 5,000 visitors a day for adsense. With proper keyword research according to the methods explained in the Lesson, you should be able to get a list of about 20 to 30 relevant keywords. Try to compose articles with those keywords as titles. Your article must be helpful and make sense. The longer the better.

Other topics you could write on are posts on how to use the product or comparing the product to other similar products. Others could be beginners guides, tips and tricks, history of the product or niche etc You can find all the information you need by researching and searching on Google and gathering information from other websites. But make sure you do your keyword research and get your 20 to 30 primary keywords and start with posts on those keywords.

See an example of a great affiliate website which should give you a better idea of what I mean: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login