!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

I need help on my seo title and description by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

Paypal and Gtb problem by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

http versus https by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2017]

Identity Verification On amzon Associates account by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 06, 2017]

site to test my domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 01, 2017]

how soon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 24, 2017]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 19, 2017]

How to Withdraw from Paypal in Nigeria Using Payoneer Card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 12, 2017]

linking a post to an external link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 10, 2017]

Building with WordPress by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 09, 2017]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 08, 2017]

Create a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 04, 2017]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Author Topic: How to Change senders name and email in Feedburner  (Read 648 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 3
Please help! I noticed that when i receive my blog post on my email, it shows from Blogger instead of my blog address. What can i do to solve this issue? I noticed that emails from great sites like NG2G Underground has from  NG2G Underground on them thanks. my blog is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Please visit criticize and help me out . Thanks.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Re: From Blogger
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2012 »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please help! I noticed that when i receive my blog post on my email, it shows from Blogger instead of my blog address. What can i do to solve this issue? I noticed that emails from great sites like NG2G Underground has from  NG2G Underground on them thanks. my blog is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Please visit criticize and help me out . Thanks.

Ms Favor  i sincerely apologize unbehalf of the entire family for not responding to your questions all this while. You know you are using a free blogger platform and i guess any email you receive so long it pertains to blogger it will carry the inscriptions from blogger. Ng2g is a paid website, different from  a free website, so any email you've received from them carries will surely carry ng2g.

You have a beautiful work and I must personally applaud you for that. your background is ok in line with the table structure. good outluk. I noticed that the about us,pricing,help,our services and ebooks are still empty. Please try and fill them up because you are now in business and people will begin to visit your site and it won't be nice if people visit your site and found those pages empty. Good work
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 0 (Newbie)
« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2012 »
Thanks a lot for your reply. I will do something about those pages immediately.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #3 on: Aug 02, 2012 »
Pleases do let us know in case you encounter any challenges in the course of building your blog. I believe in you so much and i know with time your dream will come to pass. Remember the best way to appreciate someone in this forum is to increase their rank.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 11
How to Change senders name and email in Feedburner
« Reply #4 on: Aug 07, 2012 »
Hi Favour,

First I will like to remind you that when starting a topic in the forum you should always use topic titles that are more descriptive so that they will make meaning to people just scanning through. Instead of using just "From Blogger" you could use a title that gives an indication of your question so that people can quickly tell if they have the answer to your question or not. That way you will get more responses. So instead of From blogger, you could have said How to change email from blogger or How to Change senders name/email in Blogger.

Nevertheless, I must say I am really thrilled to see how far you have gone. Your website looks very nice for a newbie.

Regarding your question:

Yomiprof is correct, NG2G is a registered domain and when you have a registered domain, you can use email@yourdomain . But note that NG2G mails are being sent using a different system (not feedburner/blogger)

Also, could you clarify if what you mean is the sender email or sender name. What email address shows as the sender? Where does from Blogger appear?

You can actually change the sender name and sender email to anything you like, but make sure that its an existing email because when people reply, it will be sent to that email.

To change sender name in Feedburner, you can use the feed title / description burner. See how to here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To change the sender email in Feedburner, see the following link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Regarding your website:

For now no need to rush yourself too much, you are on the right track. You can just assume that you are still experimenting while you get used to what you should and shouldn't be doing so even if your pages are blank, take your time to set them up properly but don't be in too much of a hurry.

Yomiprof is right that people will soon start coming but you might not get much traffic yet at this stage therefore dont panic too much about the empty pages although try to put some content in them as soon as you can, and if there's nothing to put there yet (like the ebook link) you just write Coming Soon on the page or remove the link entirely.

A few observations:

You can shorten the width of the Facebook like box so that it does not extend out of the website boundaries

Try not to use all capital letters and italics/bold at random. Let your writeups be uniform and legible and don't try to beautify it unnecessarily

Improve the quality of your articles to deliver even more value (do some keyword research)

Some ideas:
Since you have picked the healthy living niche, you can expand it to include weight loss If you have sufficient remedies on Weight loss that actually work, losing weight after pregnancy, losing belly fat etc (things like that get people's interest especially if your therapies work). Or you could just create a separate website to focus on the weight loss niche.

See what one guy is doing, study his site very well and go through the content You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He also makes good use of his facebook page to promote his stuff: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He is also selling an ebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And he has a free course too.

All the above are things you should consider in the long run, but for now just take it slowly and keep reading the materials and asking questions to learn more.
Success is a state of the mind

• Level 0 (Newbie)
 Wow, thanks so much for your reply. Its so detailed and will go a long way to help.I appreciate it. Also thanks for commenting on my blog, The links and suggestions. Thanks you all are the best. Having issues currently with my laptop  trying to fix it. :'( :(

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 82
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow, thanks so much for your reply. Its so detailed and will go a long way to help.I appreciate it. Also thanks for commenting on my blog, The links and suggestions. Thanks you all are the best. Having issues currently with my laptop  trying to fix it. :'( :(
Favour Hopefully very soon you too will be experienced enough to be able to help other members with their challenges. Meanwhile remember that a good way to show your appreciation is to increase the members rank.

P.S.: How's the laptop, hope you have fixed it. Cheers!
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.