!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 12, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

Author Topic: I have succeded in creatin a blog with wordpress  (Read 1189 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 1
Hello! I have succeded in creating a blog with the wordpress my sit is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Also i was able to upload a photo of mine, linked it wit ng44 consulting web and another web, from here am confused on installation of the word press, how to get my c-panel and the rest of them.
Also i need help on my browsing network; am using glo moderm; bt am encountering difficulty in on the network its no longer fast in opening pages and downloading.
I need help urgently.

Behind every successful man is the principle of life.

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • My Rank: 3
Hi there. Congrats on your new site. Concerning your internet connection, Try starcomms. I currently use the 100hrs monthly bundle and its so swift and fast. All the best

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 60
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello! I have succeded in creating a blog with the wordpress my sit is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Also i was able to upload a photo of mine, linked it wit ng44 consulting web and another web, from here am confused on installation of the word press, how to get my c-panel and the rest of them.

Mr Ifeanyi, the site is ok. But i will advice you to start with Blogspot first, because you can't use free wordpress to monetize you site. Or what is your mission of creating this site?

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
Hello Ifeanyi,

First of all, the assignment that asks you to create a site, upload a photo and link to ng44 is supposed to be done with HTML according to what was taught in that Lesson. The whole point of the exercise is to give you a little practice with HTML. You were not required to use any other means to do the aasignment.

Secondly, Please don't confuse the wordpress.com free blogs service with the self-hosted wordpress from wordpress.org, they are two different things. wordpress.com free blogs are hosted by wordpress while the one from wordpress.org or fantastico are hosted on your own server. Its basically the same software with same features but wordpress.com does not allow commercial monetized blogs for online business while with the one installed on your server you can do anything you like with it.

The wordpress.com site that you have built cannot be used for online business (see the following thread for more on that: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The one where you require Cpanel and all the rest of them is the one you can use for online business but its not free and you need to pay for a domain name and hosting and then you will be given your Cpanel from where you can install wordpress directly without having to download it first.

Please re-read the Lessons 5, 6, and 7 thoroughly

If you want a free website for online business then Blogspot is what you should use (see Lesson 8 )

Success is a state of the mind

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • 1st chamber
My regard sir!  thanks for the comment; but i still want to be
cleared sir; because i want to start with a free online business. is it
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or? please can you refer me to the UR. so that i can make my starte.
from there i can see my ability and proceed to payed sites.
 because i have opene You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but what opened on my web page was not what i was expecting. Thanks.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +25
  • Webmaster
  • My Rank: 76
Ifeanyi, if you have created a blogspot website, you're already started; what you need now is to learn how to configure it to your taste. Just as the boss said "Please re-read the Lessons 5, 6, and 7 thoroughly. If you want a free website for online business then Blogspot is what you should use (see Lesson 8 )" Which means study lesson 8 for guidance.
We're one another’s strength; because where I’m weak[strong], u’re strong[weak].

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 77
i have opene You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but what opened on my web page was not what i was expecting. Thanks.

Ifeanyi could you please describe what you saw and what you were expecting to see when you went to Blogspot? Are you following the ebooks given to you? Are you actually reading and following them? Try to read and follow the study guide given in the prospectus and not rush. Have you read the lesson on creating free websites?
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • 1st chamber
It was linking me to my gmail of which am not seeing the sign up blog and blog dash board for me to make entering. Even as am replying this message; i have being trying to open another gmail; maybe i have done the wrong linking previously, bt still its not coming forth, am browsing from a personal system. its still opening my old g-mail and blog. How do i block it to have a new one or any way out.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Mr Ifeanyi, your write up left me dumb funded in the hollow of quandary. I do beleive you've made an error somewhere. First of all, are you using google chrome browser? If you are using google chrome it has a way of automatically opening your gmail. Have your read the lessons on how to create free websites? If so type on your browser http:www.blogspot.com and logging with your gmail, it will take you to the interface where you have to feel some info before you get to the dashboard. But if you have not, i will suggest you thoroughly go through each lessons and prospective before you continue. Remember that books open to you the windows of the world.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • 1st chamber
Yes sir i do use google chrome, and wen i type in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it takes me to my inbox. without bringing out any form; that has being my problem. I want to close the g-mail i have to open another one how do i go about it? I have gone through the lessons; and chose to go for a free web sit. thanks in anticipation to your response.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Re: I have succeded in creatin a blog with wordpress
« Reply #10 on: Sep 01, 2012 »
I will suggest you use firefox or any other browser to login instead of google chrome. As lng as u kip using google chrome, it wil keep login you in automaticaly.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • 1st chamber
« Reply #11 on: Sep 01, 2012 »
That is what i have just done; i have used inernet explorer to open it still taking me in automatically. Please can some just tell me what to do and hw to go about creating another new g-mail so i can start afresh; On ma search i got into another sit which created a web for me now; thereafter linked me to whogohost, of which am now asked to pay for a domain; of which has not being my intention, i want to mastermind this through a free web creation then i can go for paid.
I will be glad if am helped out; even if need be for me to come up to benin, i can once am helped out.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #12 on: Sep 01, 2012 »
Sorry 4 what you've been experiencing so far. Why not try and log in 4rm another system so that we will know where the problem you are currently experiencing is 4rom. Log in from another computer and lets know the situations of things.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +1
  • My Rank: 18
« Reply #13 on: Sep 06, 2012 »
Ifeanyi, if you have created a blogspot website, you're already started; what you need now is to learn how to configure it to your taste. Just as the boss said "Please re-read the Lessons 5, 6, and 7 thoroughly. If you want a free website for online business then Blogspot is what you should use (see Lesson 8 )" Which means study lesson 8 for guidance.

@ Winnet you mean to know how to create a website and configure it is from lesson 5-7 right?

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • 1st chamber
« Reply #14 on: Sep 07, 2012 »
Am glad to announce to the house that am on the pipe; Also have bought a domain now, my web is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but still on the pipe of creating my free blog, bt please my elders in the house visit and  let me know if i can monetize it and make recommendations for me on mistakes and expectation so that i can move forward and if i can put it into blog.

I wont fail thanking my elders and colleagues in the house who have being assisting me. My Big Thanks to you all. Even to our Boss who came in to advise me; more greez to your elbow sir.

please; you guys should not relent in your effort; cause i really want to make something gud out of this.

MY REGARDS TO RUMZ!!!!!!

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • 1st chamber
« Reply #15 on: Sep 07, 2012 »
How can I make You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login an affiliated link to my page? cause i just added it as a product.

Thanks in anticipation to your response.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 60
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
« Reply #16 on: Sep 07, 2012 »
Am glad to announce to the house that am on the pipe; Also have bought a domain now, my web is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but still on the pipe of creating my free blog, bt please my elders in the house visit and  let me know if i can monetize it and make recommendations for me on mistakes and expectation so that i can move forward and if i can put it into blog.

I wont fail thanking my elders and colleagues in the house who have being assisting me. My Big Thanks to you all. Even to our Boss who came in to advise me; more greez to your elbow sir.

please; you guys should not relent in your effort; cause i really want to make something gud out of this.

MY REGARDS TO RUMZ!!!!!!

@Egbuaba Ifeanyi. The site is not opening, what happen?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +72
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #17 on: Sep 07, 2012 »
Guy check the URL you got and the one you r working on cos the error message that shows the URL can't be open, I think that's a problem with the URL
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • 1st chamber
« Reply #18 on: Sep 09, 2012 »
@ Lateef Nicholas; My dear its opening. @ Prince Nuel, Please are u refering to me? I dont understand.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • 3rd Chamber
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #19 on: Sep 10, 2012 »
Yes at Ifeanyi am referring to you, the error message says: this URL can't be shown as in when I tried to open You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • 2nd Chamber
  • My Rank: 6
« Reply #20 on: Sep 11, 2012 »
Congrats! Mr. Ifeanyi, I just accessed your site now. d-Genius777! hmmm...not bad, not bad, not badt! Just don't rush it yet, concentrate on building content, credibility and trust for your clients. Please, also give your blog an aesthetic look (nice theme). Good work.
Though business is war, but grace differs!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #21 on: Sep 11, 2012 »
@all... I discovered why the site is not opening it was because he added ";" at the back of the url. Why not try this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • 1st chamber
« Reply #22 on: Sep 11, 2012 »
My web, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Someone made an order and informations where send to my mobile phone and mails but am requested to confirm the order, of which i av gone round the web page but still dont know how to go about it. Pls someone with Idea should plz help me out. I just need to confirm the order;

Thanks in anticipation to your response.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • 3rd Chamber
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #23 on: Sep 12, 2012 »
Wow! Cool just looked at the site now, I think this would be cool for affiliate products

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • 3rd Chamber
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #24 on: Sep 12, 2012 »
I really love the simplicity and style, kudos

• Administrator
  • 34th Chamber
« Reply #25 on: Dec 04, 2012 »
Hello Egbuaba Ifeanyi,

Your site is okay, kudos on the effort.

Before I go further, I will like to point out to you that To become an affiliate of a product, you need to register with the product's affiliate program or come to an an agreement with the owner. You shouldn't just pick any product you like from any website, give it your own price and sell it when you have not obtained the rights to do so.

Not all information products have affiliate programs or links for them. This includes our MOB course.

As of now we don't have an active affiliate program for our ebooks and you don't have the resale rights so you are not allowed to sell them or promote them in this manner. As good as our package is, there is no affiliate link for it so there is no way to earn a commission by selling it on our behalf so you will need to remove it from your website unless you just want to advertise it for us, in that case you need to call our customer service first to get permission and directions.

We hope set up an affiliate program for our packages sometime soon but for now nothing yet.

Now on to other issues:
It is usually better to have an idea on how you want to monetize your website before building it. That will help you determine what kind of name to give the site and what kind of structure it should take and what kind of content to put there.

Doing that is better than first building the website and later wondering how you can make money from it.

Remember in this course we are teaching three major techniques and they have their different procedures and processes but if you dont study the books you will remain in the dark, turning around in circles while your co-learners are making progress.

There are three main monetization methods we are teaching you as a beginner: Adsense, Amazon and Information Marketing. Anything outside from that shouldnt be bothering you at this time.

This website that you have built is a shopping cart and it is best when you intend to automatically process and accept payments online. We have not yet found a cheap and suitable payment company in Nigeria that can do that hence its not part of what beginners are being taught.

If you want to sell the type of products that you have put there, What you need is a convincing sales page with benefits of the product and testimonials and how to order, just like we have at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You will notice that we dont have a shopping cart for our MOB package, instead we ask people to pay into our account and send us their payment details or pay with ATM and get it instantly. We verify most orders manually through the SMS alerts and then send them the ebook.

In your own case, since you are trying to sell physical products, then you should also consider how you are going to deliver them.

Dont worry about the order that was made, I'm sure it was one of the members here just testing out the site.

But concerning your question, what does confirming an order mean? It means confirming that the person has paid you and you have checked and confirmed the payment if its true. If yes, then you send them the products. But do you have any means of receiving payment on the shopping cart? NO. so there's really no point confirming an order when you have not provided a means or instructions on making payments.

See brother, this thing is more complicated than you are seeing it and trying to attack it from the top will not help. You need to start from the foundation and learn. Thats why you bought those ebooks.

If I may ask, how many of the ebooks have you actually read and what chamber are you? It is not ideal to try to fly before learning how to walk. Go back to the study guide and align yourself with what we are trying to teach you.

If you want to be selling products on your website then you should read up on information marketing and sales page design from the links at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   But this must be after you have thoroughly digested the books in the first and second chamber.

It seems to me that you have put our materials aside and resolved to do this thing your own way by guess work.

I believe that the point of joining this program is for you to have guidance and the first step of that guidance is to take the time, pains and efforts to study the materials given to you.

Whay do I say this?

First you used the free wordpress and now You are using GNBO to build your site. Dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with GNBO but that is not what we are focusing on in our teaching.

What we focus on is Blogger. start with that. Learn it, master it and use it to carry out our exercises because that is what we recommend for beginners and that is what everyone else is doing and if you run into challenges it would be easier for others to help you when we are not available.

But on the whole, your site is very nice for a beginner. More grease to your index finger.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +266
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
« Reply #26 on: Dec 04, 2012 »
Dear All,

I want to contribute to the topic of discussion but I am confused with the avatar of Mr. Egbuaba Ifeanyi and Lateef Nicholas -  both have the same picture as avatar.  Are both names belong to the same person or to different persons?

My golden advice to the person that posted the topic either Egbuaba Ifeanyi or Lateef Nicholas is to study the MOB course materials as stipulated in the prospectus, understand everything before venturing into monitization aspect.

The questions being asked are too childish and shows that the MOB course materials have not been properly digested.

Trying to walk before crawling will always pose a big problem...

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Administrator
  • 34th Chamber
« Reply #27 on: Dec 04, 2012 »
I want to contribute to the topic of discussion but I am confused with the avatar of Mr. Egbuaba Ifeanyi and Lateef Nicholas -  both have the same picture as avatar.  Are both names belong to the same person or to different persons?

My golden advice to the person that posted the topic either Egbuaba Ifeanyi or Lateef Nicholas

Aare, The forum system unfortunately cannot prevent two people from having same avatar but the name of the poster is displayed above their avatar, however the affected persons may have to do something about it to avoid confusion

The questions being asked are too childish and shows that the MOB course materials have not been properly digested.
I'll like to correct you Aare McFally. No questions asked here should be called childish. Everyone is encouraged to learn, make mistakes and ask questions no matter how such questions may seem to other members. If you know the answer to a question, please answer without referring to the personality of the person asking the question because doing so bothers on breaking one of the forum rules. So since this is the first occurence, it is only fair that you apologise to the poster here. Thanks!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #28 on: Dec 04, 2012 »

My golden advice to the person that posted the topic either Egbuaba Ifeanyi or Lateef Nicholas

Aare, The forum system unfortunately cannot prevent two people from having same avatar but the name of the poster is displayed above their avatar, however the affected persons may have to do something about it to avoid confusion
I'll like to correct you Aare McFally. No questions asked here should be called childish. Everyone is encouraged to learn, make mistakes and ask questions no matter how such questions may seem to other members. If you know the answer to a question, please answer without referring to the personality of the person asking the question because doing so bothers on breaking one of the forum rules. So since this is the first occurence, it is only fair that you apologise to the poster here. Thanks!

Dear All,

I hereby tender my apology to whoever my use of word as quoted above might have been offended.

Kindly accept my unreserved apology.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #29 on: Dec 04, 2012 »

Dear All,

The importance of identity cannot be over-emphasised; hence I am of the opinion that if two persons use similar avatar, the administrator ought to advice them so that one can have a change.  As for me and other members, forum members are recognized at first sight of their avatar; hence the two persons affected in this case should be advised for one of them to change his avatar to avoid confusion.  There are millions of avatars and even personal pictures can be used.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally