!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 24, 2017]

Got paid on Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 23, 2017]

Dashboard by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 15, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 13, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 10, 2017]

clerifications by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 07, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 27, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 26, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

Author Topic: Adsense Banned my Account!  (Read 649 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +13
  • Life is beautiful
  • My Rank: 24
    • bulksmsplus
Adsense Banned my Account!
« on: Jul 28, 2012 »
Hello house, I recently acquired license from ADSENSE tru docstoc and yesterday, I was surprised to see that my account has been disabled. Honestly, I know fully well that i have not played against any of their rules....so d big question is WHY! WHY!! WHY!!! I want to leave adsense for good, someone should pls tell me other ways i can make my money...My internet is expiring likewise my hosting package....gush!

Professional bulk sms websites for 10k. SMS units @1.30k at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +72
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
Re: ADSENSE WHY??? OH I AM SADDENED
« Reply #1 on: Jul 28, 2012 »
Wow! Iykestar just take it easy first of all what was in the mail they sent you,or how did you realize you were banned?
Hope it's not just because the ads stopped displaying on your site,
Please just throw a little light so we can understand the situation better so as to be helpful.
But in the meantime don't lose hope with Adsense just yet,though there are other ways of making money online but it's better we start from here.
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +25
  • Webmaster
  • My Rank: 76
« Reply #2 on: Jul 28, 2012 »
Quote from: [Not Shown, Login to View]
Success in online business is a journey and there is no simple formula that can give you millions overnight. To get to the point where you can earn up to N225,000 every month, you need to be highly knowledgeable and proficient in the seven fundamental knowledge areas and you must also have had experience with one or more of the big three online businesses. This usually takes many months to achieve.

Iykestar: Please, refer to the above quote and remember that we are in a school for Master in Online Business (MOB), so please don't loose hope yet because the journey is still too far.

What happened to you had exactly happened to me but it did not deter me at all. You know why? Because there are other more beautiful ways of making genuine money online, that is why we’re here and remember that when a door closes another door opens. Have you heard about infolinks? For more details, follow this link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We're one another’s strength; because where I’m weak[strong], u’re strong[weak].

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 60
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
« Reply #3 on: Jul 29, 2012 »
Iykestar, sorry 2 here this. Count it as a part of the way 2 success. This is ur story. Somebody said "No story, No success". If Adsense fail u, don't acept it by failing urself. U are the first &  the last person 2 encourage urself. Therefor go for anther  pay per click program like Addynamo or Infolinks. That doesn't mean that u can't apply for Adsense with another blog site. Success is urs.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #4 on: Jul 29, 2012 »
My brother sori abt diz. That's the disadvantage of using third party to get adsense approval. But dnt give up on adsense yet. U nid to re-aply direct after some couples of wks. Change ur email addres and format your system to delete all traces to the ban account on google server. Remember giving up should nt exist in ur dictionary. When u are travelin 4rm Lagos to Port-harcourt in one way or d oda u wil stumble on pot-holes bt dat does't stop u 4rm reaching Portharcout abi? See diz as one of the pot-hole of online biz. Google adsense cannt determine u bein a Millionaire. It is u who determine dat. Re package urself and lets forge ahead in the journey of online biz bro.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
Re: Adsense Banned my Account!
« Reply #5 on: Aug 07, 2012 »
Hello Iykestar,

Before I commiserate with you, I will like to remind you that we are not supposed to write topic titles using all capital letters. so far you seem to be the only one doing that and it seems as if someone mentioned it in one of your other posts (you probably didn't see it, hope you see this one).

And you also probably didn't see the update we made on the Docstoc thread but your case is not unique. For some reason Google now bans accounts created through docstoc because we have had a couple of people with the same complaint, that their account was closed . So my best guess is that Google has now caught on to the technique and as we would say here in Benin, "The docstoc level don cast" meaning it no longer works.

Which means we are now left with no other means than the proper way which is build your site, put up to 30 - 50 good quality unique content and apply to AdSense directly and not through any other website.

Please accept my sympathies but as our four great forum guides have rightly said, do not give up just yet because you do have options. Its not the end of the road, rather see it as the first bump in your journey to greater wealth. If you give up now that means you will become one of the failures we always talk about who gave up at the first pothole.

When I was learning I had my AdSense account banned three times after going very far with my sites and each time I had to start all over again from scratch before I finally figured out how to keep it from being banned.

So don't feel to bad. Rather start getting used to it. Pick yourself up and figure out your next move. I will now discuss some options open to you.

Although there are other Pay per Click programs that you could try (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login amongst others), but Google still remains the best paying by a very long stretch and the stress of getting approval and keeping it from being banned is always justified in the long run so I would not suggest that you give up totally on AdSense. If I were in your shoes, here is what I would do:

1. Re-read what the four guides said above

2. Forget about your current website, the only thing that you have lost is the money for domain name and your time and sweat

3. Don't expect this to be a smooth or a quick ride. You should plan for more months of internet hosting (were you actually expecting to start making money so soon as to immediately offset your internet bills? I very much doubt that that would happen because even if AdSense had approved your account, you would not have made much if at all for several months). So you need to plan those expenses better. Start with cheap small capacity hosting perhaps from Whogohost or even free hosting (maybe with custom domain) to reduce your expenses.

4. Reformat your computer as ypmiprof adviced

5. Start up a different website (could even be in the same niche as the former one, but now an entirely different site with a new domain name, you can even use the same posts from the old website)

6. Apply for AdSense directly (not through docstoc ooo! :D ) using an entirely different name, address, phone, email , everything ( You can Look for a relative or trusted friend or acquaintance that you can use their name). When the time comes to be paid, you will need this person to open a domiciliary account with their name if they don't already have one

Google is Like Water
In online business today, you cannot do without Google. Things may change tomorrow but for now and the next few years to come, they are the King of the Internet. While the company and its products can be very helpful and beneficial to you in some areas (like their free services like Search, Analytics, etc). they can also be ruthless and cause deep pain especially via the seemingly indiscriminate ban of AdSense accounts without much explanation. This has led some people to liken Google to water: Even though it can take a life, we just cannot do without it.

As I mentioned before, Google AdSense is currently the best paying PPC program in Nigeria. We have tested most of the others and AdSense beats them all hands down. That's why you should keep striving to get and keep an AdSense account even while you are experimenting with the other PPC programs and ways of making money online contained in this course (Information marketing and Amazon Affiliates)

Success is a state of the mind

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +13
  • Life is beautiful
  • My Rank: 24
    • bulksmsplus
« Reply #6 on: Aug 18, 2012 »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I must say I am revived! We are really our broda's keepers, thank you all for your concern, advise and suggestions, To u Yomiprof, Lateef, Winnet, D prince and the general and the grand master Eromosele..... I have taken note of the titling..no longer capitalization again... cheers
Professional bulk sms websites for 10k. SMS units @1.30k at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +1
  • My Rank: 18
« Reply #7 on: Aug 27, 2012 »
@ Iykestar My brother i also have faced the same issue in 2011, when my account was banned but all the same i am still working on getting the best in inline business and because i have Tony and the grand master others and i will make it in this online business, so all you have to do is to be strong in what ever you do, but have faith it will work out very soon, No matter the time or years. My condolence to you Brother Iykestar.

Remain Blessed........!!!!!!!!!