!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

I need help on my seo title and description by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

Paypal and Gtb problem by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

http versus https by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2017]

Identity Verification On amzon Associates account by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 06, 2017]

site to test my domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 01, 2017]

how soon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 24, 2017]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 19, 2017]

How to Withdraw from Paypal in Nigeria Using Payoneer Card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 12, 2017]

linking a post to an external link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 10, 2017]

Building with WordPress by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 09, 2017]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 08, 2017]

Create a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 04, 2017]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Author Topic: i cant delete a post i pasted in my page on blogspot  (Read 632 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
hi guys, please help me out. I am new to blogging and having difficulty linking posts under pages in blogspot. I couldn't add a new post to reflect under the page it belongs to. eg- if i want to post another entertainment news under entertainment page, it will not post but will go and post in the Home icon. please, i recently have a prblem because i used edit posts under pages to add new posts. now i cannot delete it as it is hanging my site and it is wont allow me do anything.
please any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. i have been battling with it for days now.
thanks.

for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hi guys, please help me out. I am new to blogging and having difficulty linking posts under pages in blogspot.
First of all i will suggest you down read the lesson on how to design a free website using blogspot in lesson 8 if am not mistaken. In blogspot, your post are not suppose to appear under pages. They are suppose to appear under your home and not pages. so what post do you want to link under your pages. I will also suggest you post a link to the site you have been battling with so that the house can do judgement to it.
Every pages you have in blogspot are usually static and not dynamic. i.e write ups that people see any time they log in to your site that those not change like your About us, Contact us, privacy policy etc. So if you have entertainment page, it automatically means that it going to be static, and any entertainment news you post will go to your home icon because post are ment to be dynamic and will always appear in your home.
please, i recently have a prblem because i used edit posts under pages to add new posts. now i cannot delete it as it is hanging my site and it is wont allow me do anything.
please any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. i have been battling with it for days now.
thanks.
The issue of hanging your site may be trace able to slow internet connection. Please i will suggest you read the A - Z of how to design a free website using blogspot as postulated by our boss. And please post a link to that your site so that we can know what exactly is the issue and profer solution to it.
It appears you are a newbie and this is your first post; so please read the forum rule and re-introduce yourself properly. Also go through each threading topics before posting a question.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
 thanks yomiprof. i tried updating my profile but did not find it easy, but i will still be trying. i will go back and read that chapter 8 as you suggested and hope to get better. i must thank you for taking the pain to reply me, i really appreciate. ;D
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
chimummy you are welcome. Can you please post a link to that site lets see if the house can help you out?
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 11
Chimummy, It seems that you are confusing Pages with Labels. Labels are like general names that you can use to group posts under categories. when you create a new post, you have the option of assigning a Label to it. Now whenever you create a new label that you have not used before, Blogger creates a dedicated page for it such that all posts that have that label will appear under the dedicated page for it.

Are you trying to delete a post from the blog completely or you just want to remove it from the Label page under which it appears?

Normally to delete a post you need to view a list of all your posts, the delete button is usually beside each post (either to the right or to the left of it).

To remove a post from being grouped under a particular label. you need to click on the post to edit it and then delete the label from the list of labels associated with the post.

Is your site still hanging?

Like yomi said, please post a link to your site so that we can take a look at it. Also try to provide more details about the challenge and what you have tried that didn't work.
Success is a state of the mind

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
thank you Yomi and Mr. Aweriale. i appreciate your help alot. pls this is my site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. i would like you to criticize it. also the problem i had with pages has been resolved. i was confusing it with labels. now i use label for my posts and it is working perfectly well.
i had questions on how i can insert the 'read more' option but i saw that it was tackled in one of the questions asked in the general questions. so i am okay with that now.
what i would need help with again is 'you might also like' option to refer people to similar posts. if you answer this for me, then you will be making my day for me.
once again, i want to say that this site rocks and i am lucky to belong.
pls i await your criticism of my site (though it is still under construction),but any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Also, i want to sign up for adsense but do not have a domiciliary account. i know you said you can open without it. but my question is, should i leave the space blank and be allowed to fill in the details when i want to collect the pay? ;D
thanks a lot guys, you are Godsent.

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 82
what i would need help with again is 'you might also like' option to refer people to similar posts. if you answer this for me, then you will be making my day for me.
once again, i want to say that this site rocks and i am lucky to belong.
pls i await your criticism of my site (though it is still under construction),but any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Also, i want to sign up for adsense but do not have a domiciliary account. i know you said you can open without it. but my question is, should i leave the space blank and be allowed to fill in the details when i want to collect the pay? ;D
thanks a lot guys, you are Godsent.

Hello Chimummy, so glad that the forum has been of help to you. You have asked three new questions all under this topic. Since those are new questions not related to the original topic of this thread remember that you should open new topics for each of those questions/requests and remember to use topic titles that give an indication of what the the topics contain. Once again, we are glad to be of help
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.