!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 08:44 PM]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 18, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 28, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

Author Topic: NIIT scholarship exams  (Read 537 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 4
NIIT scholarship exams
« on: Jul 18, 2012 »
hey pple. wats up with NIIT scholarship? i want to sit for the exams on saturday and wondering if any of u ve done it before. how is it like and wat re d benefits u get from doing the course?

pass the oil

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +9
  • My Rank: 19
    • Debren Technologies
Re: NIIT scholarship exams
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2012 »
The schorlaship exam is just a test NIIT use for student that want to study any of the courses they offer, your score in the exam will determine the level of discount they will offer you for any of the IT course you want to enroll for. The exam basically is based on general paper, mathematics and some basic computer questions, if they have not change their style. I took it in 2005 when i wanted to do my MCSE training.
Get Paid For Posting  @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 4
« Reply #2 on: Jul 19, 2012 »
tnx dear. how much did you pay as ur tuition?
pass the oil

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 80
« Reply #3 on: Jul 22, 2012 »
Iember did you still write the exam? How did it go? Hope it was easy? In my own opinion I feel this so called "Scholarship" is just another way to market their courses because nobody gets a full scholarship. What they are giving is a discount not a scholarship. Nobody gets a full scholarship. Based on your performance you will get various percentage discounts like 10% scholarship, 20% scholarship etc. but you still end up shelling out big bucks at the end of the day.

Debss, its not clear if you did attend the training or if you only just wrote the scholarship exam. But if you did attend the training, I will like to ask: Was their training really helpful in obtaining your MCSE and what other benefit have you gained from having attended the NIIT course? And if you had to make the decision again today, would you still go ahead to attend?
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #4 on: Jul 23, 2012 »
Left to me the standard of NIIT is undergoin a state of Mishmash and oga moga. Just like what the boss said they are only looking for ways of marketing their courses and pocketing ur money.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +9
  • My Rank: 19
    • Debren Technologies
« Reply #5 on: Jul 23, 2012 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Iember did you still write the exam? How did it go? Hope it was easy? In my own opinion I feel this so called "Scholarship" is just another way to market their courses because nobody gets a full scholarship. What they are giving is a discount not a scholarship. Nobody gets a full scholarship. Based on your performance you will get various percentage discounts like 10% scholarship, 20% scholarship etc. but you still end up shelling out big bucks at the end of the day.

Debss, its not clear if you did attend the training or if you only just wrote the scholarship exam. But if you did attend the training, I will like to ask: Was their training really helpful in obtaining your MCSE and what other benefit have you gained from having attended the NIIT course? And if you had to make the decision again today, would you still go ahead to attend?

I attended the training but what i paid was still on the high side, the cost of the training was supposed to be #270k and due to my performance in the exam i paid #230k. Definitely the training was helpful but not to the extent of justifying the high cost of the training. I have more information now than before, so i cannot pay such money for the training again because i later realise i could have gained the same knowledge i gained by paying far less than that amount elsewhere.
I think the mentality most young people have is that being a well recognised IT institution it is better to attend training there but what really matter is for you to get the practical knowledge of the IT field you intend going for and to obtain your MS certification which you can achieve using other medium rather than paying high cost with NIIT.
Get Paid For Posting  @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #6 on: Aug 22, 2012 »
@ yomiprof  hahahahahhahhahah  :D now I see why you are the prof, I agree with you they are going through a stage of missmash and oga moga lol,I can really imagine, infact I had to bolt out at a point cos I did the test and score A+++, yet I still had to pay 185k for a supposedly 287k course oracle on Linux/ Solaris, so bros after I had paid two installments and it was like I still couldn't meet up with the massive speed of the faculty and we weren't even given the privilege to study with the vmwares they already had on the systems instead they wanted us to pay 15k to get it installed on our laptops, my brother,this people were high level extortionist especially when it's time to ask for the next installment then they send these very pretty ladies only God knows where they brought them from to ask you to pay the installment and just imagine them gazing at you with somewhat their cat eyes and you are busy struggling to tell them you don't have money now my brother you should know better,so men the thing was much then I discovered the same course went for 60k in one reputable institution I know, I just broke down in tears,cos the way I paid for those two installments,schewwww, infact I still give all Glory and praise to the Lord for He knows all things.
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +2
  • My Rank: 8
« Reply #7 on: Aug 22, 2012 »
Pls endeavour to update this thread as some other persons are interested but just reading the responses.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +2
  • My Rank: 11
« Reply #8 on: Aug 24, 2012 »
Hmm, you guys have given a nice tutorial. I never knew these stuffs cost that much. I believe with the combined ideas here, no one will be able to trick us.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #9 on: Aug 24, 2012 »
@Prince don't mind those people, they are just after extracting the golden penny from prospective IT personnel. Well incase any one still need VMware, just Pm me and you wil get it right in ur inbox.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #10 on: Aug 24, 2012 »
Guy you too much,might be needing it soon
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!