!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 08:44 PM]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 18, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 28, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

Author Topic: How to make a 3D E-book Cover (E-Cover)?  (Read 1072 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 2
Hi Tony,

Which ecover platform wld you recommend for me. I need an ecover for my product, possibly free platform or do you use paid type? I wanted to use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login myecovermaker but seems most of their gud ecovers are not free but I need 3-D ecover.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +25
  • Webmaster
  • My Rank: 76
Re: How to make a 3D E-book Cover (E-Cover)?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2012 »
@Emenyke: I am also interested in this post but the subject/title is not clear. I think you should change it to "How to make an E-Book Cover" what do you think?
We're one another’s strength; because where I’m weak[strong], u’re strong[weak].

• Level 1 (Infant)
« Reply #2 on: Jul 17, 2012 »
@Winnet, thank you for your interest in this topic and your suggestions for the topic change.

Well, in as much as we learn online biz and from there try to make ends meet and keep the wolf from the door I think we should as well wet our fits with the lingo (Lingo means-the technical terms associated with a particular topic/subject.  Sorry if i'm being too technical but for the sake of newbies) so that we can defend ourselves in the international community of bloggers.

"E-book cover" like you suggested is a newbie/layman/begginer/budding blogger way of addressing this subject but for advanced bloggers the right term is "ecover" hence my adoption of the word.

Furthermore, I thought I posted this topic in the right board for advanced bloggers in this forum unless that is contrary to what I thought of anyway.

Nevertheless, since you actually understood the topic let's keep our fingers crossed for a benefiting reply from our mentors Tony and co

I wish ourselves smiles in this journey in blogosphere and welcome every blogger once again in this forum Where Bloggers Hangout!

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 80
« Reply #3 on: Jul 22, 2012 »
+1
Hi guys!

Let me first give you the link to the 3D E-cover maker that we use before I contribute to the discussion that you guys are having.

We use 3D Box Maker from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  to make our ebook covers. May not necessarily be as beautiful as some of the paid ones but Its free and serves our needs perfectly. You can use it to make a hard cover ebook, 3d box, CD box and DVD box. There is a video on the page that explains how to use it.

Now to the discussion:

E-cover and E-book cover all mean the same thing whether newbie or advanced terminology. In fact I would much rather use simple language that beginners will understand rather than using more technical language. But even much better I would rather use the two in my title so that whichever one is being searched for, our title will have it.

Irrespective of whether you are using newbie or advanced terminology, it is generally more helpful to title your post in the form of a sentence instead of using just a single word or two.

This is the more important thing to take away from winnet's suggestion. So whether you call it ecover or e-book cover, it is best to put it in the form of a sentence so as to give some context to the topic.

When creating these titles, you should also consider it from an SEO and search point of view. This is another area where I am also in support of winnet's suggestion because people looking for how to create an ecover / ebook cover are more likely to search for "How to make a 3D e-book Cover?" or "How can I make an ebook cover" or if you are using ecover then this could be "How to make a 3D eCover?" or "How can I make an ecover" .

So to accommodate both sides of the argument, I have changed the title to cater for all the points raised here. I changed it to "How to make a 3D E-book Cover (E-Cover)?"

And regarding the right board, really I wouldn't consider this as an advanced topic. E-cover making is actually basic beginner stuff for people using the right training hence it would fit better under the Information Marketing Board in my opinion (so I have moved it there). Ninja topics are highly advanced and usually for those who have had lots and lots of experience in their various fields and cannot really be called learners but gurus.

And finally...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where Bloggers Hangout!
Where RICH Bloggers Hangout :D :D :D
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +25
  • Webmaster
  • My Rank: 76
« Reply #4 on: Jul 23, 2012 »
@Tony: You're the super-master; your promise is genuine. Many thanks from a gladdened heart.
We're one another’s strength; because where I’m weak[strong], u’re strong[weak].

• Level 1 (Infant)
« Reply #5 on: Jul 23, 2012 »
@ Tony, you have never failed us tnx alot @ Winnet, yes oo i luv ya quote God will see us through

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +1
  • My Rank: 18
« Reply #6 on: Jul 25, 2012 »
@ Emenyke and winnet. Who ever is a guru will always be,cause God has bless @ Tony with that.

Well Guys to cut the whole story short, the link that tony sent to you is the one i think they use and it is good,but not to forget that the link was among some links sent to us to download too,so please check those links again. Thanks 

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • "DO IT NOW" The 3 most powerful words for success.
  • My Rank: 11
    • LADI live!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 27, 2012 »
Wow! I have been in this cul-de-sac before and without any help like this, had to make do with a ramshackle corel-draw design. And I can assure you it was damn UGLY looking ebook. So this is another problem solved. Thanks Tony the Guru 8)!
My thoughts towards u are good, not evil; to give you an expected end. Jer 29:11

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +68
  • My Rank: 47
« Reply #8 on: Dec 01, 2012 »
 I use adobe photoshop CS3 for my covers .On the other hand, this product is offered by a Nigerian and cost N5000. I believe the price is worth it. Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't Give Up, Don't Give in, Give It Your All....It is Always Worth the Effort

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: +3
  • I love freedom
  • My Rank: 5
« Reply #9 on: Jul 04, 2014 »
+1
simply go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. on top you will see create ecover. it is free

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 80
« Reply #10 on: Jul 04, 2014 »
simply go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. on top you will see create ecover. it is free

Sarai This is very nice, thanks for sharing.
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: +3
  • I love freedom
  • My Rank: 5
« Reply #11 on: Jul 04, 2014 »
+1
No problem, I forgot to mention you have to register with them,(also free, if you see the free option with $4 billing option, it is nothing, just done to scare people into getting the paid version) to upload your own images. you can also download in 2d or 3d format. For free members Ecovers stay in the servers for 3 months afterwards it is deleted.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
« Reply #12 on: Jul 07, 2014 »
No problem, I forgot to mention you have to register with them,(also free, if you see the free option with $4 billing option, it is nothing, just done to scare people into getting the paid version) to upload your own images. you can also download in 2d or 3d format. For free members Ecovers stay in the servers for 3 months afterwards it is deleted.

@ Sarai -  This a nice one.  Very good of you.  You have been appreciated in the forum way.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It