!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

I need help on my seo title and description by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

Paypal and Gtb problem by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

http versus https by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2017]

Identity Verification On amzon Associates account by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 06, 2017]

site to test my domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 01, 2017]

how soon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 24, 2017]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 19, 2017]

How to Withdraw from Paypal in Nigeria Using Payoneer Card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 12, 2017]

linking a post to an external link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 10, 2017]

Building with WordPress by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 09, 2017]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 08, 2017]

Create a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 04, 2017]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Author Topic: How Can I Publish an E-Book?  (Read 603 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 15
    • Sme Solutions Nigeria
How Can I Publish an E-Book?
« on: Jul 10, 2012 »
Hello Tony,

I have just finished writing a book. I want to publish it as an e-book in the Business Marketing Niche.
1.How do i convert the the book from a Word Document to a PDF Document?
2. How do i lock the ebook such that it will only be available for download by the buyer(s)
3. How do i get information about the book out in terms of getting people's email addresses if they want to sign up?
4. How else do i market the book besides the facebook advert you taught us?

In short,how do i go about getting this book out there as an ebook?

Also,how can i create a Sign -up page on WP site? People who visit my site should be able to sign up ?

Mike

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 82
Re: How Can I Publish an E-Book?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2012 »
+1
Congratulations on the achievement. Good to hear you have written an ebook.

But are you following the study guide in the prospectus? Have you read the recommended library resources for the Chamber you are in? Specifically the section on Information Marketing?. I ask because some of your questions have already been covered in good detail in those materials and resources. So before going ahead to answer your question, I would advise you to go to the study guide and check what you are to read under information marketing in the second chamber and then Read them thoroughly

Specifically, read Cash at the Speed of Thought and also read through the links given under "Writing Sales Pages". You will save yourself some confusion and give yourself a lot of ideas if you read those two and also follow the study guide.

Now to your questions:

1.How do i convert the the book from a Word Document to a PDF Document?
You can use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. How do i lock the ebook such that it will only be available for download by the buyer(s)
This can only be possible in an automated selling system. If an automated system like clickbank was available in Nigeria, this would be very easy. Unfortunately, we have so far not yet found any reliable means of automatically selling ebooks (the closest we have found is info-mart.com but we had issues with their payment processing.)

Consequently, to the best of my knowledge, the only reliable means of selling an ebook in Nigeria at this time is manually. Which means people pay you and you email them the ebook as an attachment or mail them a link when you have confirmed their payment. There really is no way to "lock" an ebook under these circumstances. The only option is to upload it to a secret location hidden from the search engines and email it to whoever buys.

We actually offer free secure ebook hosting for our students (including you). We can upload it in a safe place for you and give you a link to give people who buy the book (terms apply). If you had followed the study guide you would have come accross this info. If you want this service just let me know.

3. How do i get information about the book out in terms of getting people's email addresses if they want to sign up?
I believe autoresponders under email marketing is what you need. Please read the following thread and pay special attention to the section on autoresponders: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. How else do i market the book besides the facebook advert you taught us?

In short,how do i go about getting this book out there as an ebook?

Marketing an ebook is not an easy job especially at the onset. To market an ebook first you need to create a sales page for it. This is where you talk about the book and advertise it like what we have at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Next you have to decide if you want to use the direct method which is to send people directly to that page or if you want to go through the indirect method which is to try and first get them to sign up on your email list so that you can then send them messages marketing your ebook like we did with our 7 day free course. The indirect method is also known as email marketing and is explained in more detail here (note the section on autoresponders): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some definitions: For the indirect method, the page used to collect email addresses is known as a squeeze page. For the direct method, the page that talks about the product and how to get it is known as the sales page or sales letter.

Both direct and indirect methods have their advantages and disadvantages but most people believe that the indirect method works better unfortunately it will cost you some money because you need to pay monthly for the email autoresponder service.

Now when you have your sales page or squeeze page, the next thing is to try and promote them. For promotion You have the free methods and the paid methods. So you will either be promoting your squeeze page or sales page or both.

Paid promotion methods: Facebook, Adwords etc. You get Faster results but its not free. You can learn more about Adwords here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Free promotion Methods: You get slower results, more time consuming.  Many different strategies like Posting in forums, SEO and content based (e.g writing articles and blogging, guest posting etc), spamming blogs and forums with your advert, commenting on blogs and pretty much anything you can think of to get traffic to your sales page. You have to do a lot of this posting and spamming and blogging and article writing to get the kind of traffic that can turn reasonable profits. The thing is to be relentless and keep posting in places where your prospective clients might be which is in Business related blogs and forums. If you are selling to only Nigerians then you should focus only on Nigerian forums and websites.

Also,how can i create a Sign -up page on WP site? People who visit my site should be able to sign up ?
What they should be signing up for are your email updates via feedburner and not signing up directly on the Wordpress. Read the following post (try to also watch the video on the page too): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 15
    • Sme Solutions Nigeria
« Reply #2 on: Jul 10, 2012 »
Thanks Tony. You ve done justice to this and fast too. Thanks.

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 82
« Reply #3 on: Jul 11, 2012 »
You are welcome. Please keep this thread updated with your progress
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Administrator
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 11
« Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2012 »
@topic: You might also find this useful: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Success is a state of the mind

• Administrator
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 11
« Reply #5 on: Dec 01, 2012 »
Here is a downloadable offline Word to PDF converter si DoPDF: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How to use DoPDF: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Success is a state of the mind