!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 02:58 PM]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 12:33 PM]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 12:32 PM]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 12:42 PM]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 12:05 PM]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 18, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

Author Topic: Please Help on more insight for this adsense approval  (Read 580 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 0
I used the docstoc.com in registering for adsense and was sent the mail pasted below:-

Welcome to AdSense!

We have completed a partial review of your application. However, you will not begin to see live ads on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login....... until we have fully completed our review of your site. Instead, you’ll only see blank ads, which blend in with the background of your site. Once we have completed our review, your application will be fully approved or disapproved. If approved, you’ll begin to see live ads.

Please note that as soon as ads start appearing on your site, we’ll continuously review your account for compliance with our policies. If any violations are detected, ad serving to your pages may be stopped or your account may be disapproved. If at any time you are not seeing ads appear, we recommend you sign in to your AdSense account and examine any alerts that may appear.

To track the performance of your new Google ads and access more AdSense features, sign in to your AdSense account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Make sure to use the email address and password you submitted with your application. If you've forgotten your password, visit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

For help getting started, please visit the AdSense Academy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

* You must implement your ad code so we can complete the review process. For help implementing ad code on Google owned APIs (e.g., YouTube), visit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

* Please don't click on your ads once they begin to appear, even to test them -- doing so isn't permitted by the AdSense program policies: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

* You can add the AdSense code to a new page or site that complies with our program policies at any time. There's no need to inform us or apply for a new account when you do.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

Coming down to the Important Notes, should the adds be generated and added before getting getting an approval nessage. The message says, "You must implement your ads code For the review to be completed".

Oga and guys in the house, please I need more insight on this mail. Thankyou.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Loggin to your adsense account , copy the codes and place it on ur site... Since u used docstor method, immediately u placed d code on ur site, upload more docstor document to ur docsto acct so dat it can b approv on time.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 0 (Newbie)
Thanks Yomi, but I still have a problem placing the code on my blog. I've copied the code, so pls can you give a breakdown on how to put it on a blogger site? Thanks

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
 Once you're signed in, click the AdSense Settings tab near the top of the page. To cut right to the chase, focus on these steps:
1. Choose Your Ad Layout - To fit ads in your sidebar, it's best to choose one of the following ad layouts.
Button (125x125)Skyscraper (120x600)Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600) Vertical Banner (120 x 240)Small Rectangle (180x150)

2. Choose a color palette - They are very cleverly named but it's really just a matter of your preference.

3. Copy your AdSense code - At the bottom of the page, there's a box with code in it. Highlight all of that code and copy it.

4. Paste the code somewhere - Notepad or Text Edit or something like that is a good place for now.

5. Go to Blogger.comand sign in - Choose the blog you want to put ads on and click the template tab.

6. This is less of a step and more of a precaution - Copy your entire Blogger template and save it in Notepad or Text Edit just in case .

7. Find the place in your template that says this; you might have to scroll down pretty far:

<!-- Begin #sidebar --><div id="sidebar"><div id="sidebar2">

8. Paste the AdSense code you saved earlier right after that part.
<!-- Begin #sidebar --><div id="sidebar"><div id="sidebar2">PUT YOUR ADSENSE CODE HERE!

9. Save your template changes and republish your blog.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 0 (Newbie)
Once again, thanks Yomi. Pls Oga Tony and the family, view the site, the ads is blank, showing an error message and the  site and advice. Oga Tony, pls I really need your response. Thank you. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
Hello emmanuel,

My critique may sound harsh to you but its the reality of things.

1. Where exactly did you put the codes?

Really I would advice that you take off all the adsense codes immediately for the following reasons:

- You don't have enough content on the website

- The content is not original

- Stay off anything related to jobs and careers

- There doesn't seem to be any clear focus for the website

- No about us, no contact us, no privacy pages

You are simply setting your website up for quick banning from AdSense.

Only when you have up to at least 20 - 40 VERY GOOD QUALITY original articles should you put your new adsense on your website. This stuff is not child's play o. Really You must do better than this if you want to have any serious shot at making money with AdSense.

Have you read Lesson 9? Lesson 3? Adsense Secrets?

Are you following the study guide? What chamber are you in your studies?

Success is a state of the mind

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7990
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 81
Hi Edidiong emmanuel,

I tried to access your website again but it seems that you have deleted it.

Well We just realised that the docstoc method seems to be no longer working because even if your account is approved, it will get disapproved after a few days or weeks so the only option for now is to build your website, add about 30 original good quality posts and submit your website normally according to the methods explained in our books. don't use Adsense partner websites like docstoc especially if you are from NIGERIA!!!

Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 0 (Newbie)
Thanks boss, since we were worned not to design any site that involves careers, I had to remove it. I'm working on another site now and I'll post it very soon. Once again thank you.