!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Recent Replies

my website is live now by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 12:43 PM]

Increase in Adsense Earning by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 06:34 PM]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 13, 2019]

MoneyMaker 2.0 is Ready!!! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 13, 2019]

Wanted: Freelance Writers For Amazon Gift Ideas Articles (N750 Naira Per Article by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 11, 2019]

Lists Of Affiliate programs you can Promote as a Nigerian by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 10, 2019]

How to Promote Your MoneyMaker Link and Code Using the PLR EBook by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 10, 2019]

Please i Want a cross check on my website and ready for adenese approval by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 10, 2019]

Video Editing Softwares to Edit Videos Before Posting to Youtube by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 31, 2019]

Android Application Builder by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 31, 2019]

Google Adsense Identity Confirmation by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 31, 2019]

My Blog is Live! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 28, 2019]

Website hosting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 26, 2019]

How to get web design client by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2019]

compliments of the season by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2019]

Wordpress post to facebook page automation by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 20, 2018]

How to Set Up Display Advertising in Google Adword by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 17, 2018]

The Most Reliable Place To Buy Bitcoin in Nigeria by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 12, 2018]

How Can I Reset My Password On Windows 8, I forgot My Password? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 06, 2018]

Creation of a Wordpress site that will allow users to login by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 05, 2018]

How to Change Site URL to Mobile Version by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 05, 2018]

Possibility of Monetizing YouTube using a Nigerian postal address,etc ? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 24, 2018]

e-commerce website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 19, 2018]

How To Get Web Traffic From Social Media by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2018]

Site contributor click in Google Ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 14, 2018]

my first website online by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 30, 2018]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 19, 2018]

Ads plugins by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 14, 2018]

European Union laws by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 14, 2018]

price for a web design project by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 12, 2018]

Author Topic: MoneyMaker 2.0 is Ready!!!  (Read 483 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +8025
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 101
MoneyMaker 2.0 is Ready!!!
« on: Jan 11, 2019 »
+2
Hello family members,

After years of hardwork, We are glad to inform you all that a new version of our moneymaker.ng platform is now ready.

If you have not heard of MoneyMaker before now, then here's a quick summary: MoneyMaker.ng is our network marketing and affiliate platform where you can make money by bringing people in and also as an affiliate of our courses and ebooks.

We first launched it in 2014 but due to some challenges we had to put the program on hold until now that we have rebuilt the whole platform from the ground up and solved all the challenges.

With the launch of this new version 2.0, we are now poised to reactivate the program.

MoneyMaker.ng is the future of the M.O.B Course and all our other courses and ebooks and platforms. We have been able to successfully merge everything into one platform and we plan to migrate everybody from the old M.O.B platform and from this forum to the new moneymaker.ng platform.

This migration is going to be done gradually in stages but for now We shall still keep operating the old platform and this forum for some time to come.

At the same time, we are about to begin migrating members of this forum to the new platform and we shall be answering most questions on the new forum so if you will like to be migrated, here are the things you should know:

The migration is free and will not cost you anything

The new platform MoneyMaker.ng is much better and that is where we shall be focusing most of our attention in terms of teaching people how to make money. To learn how it works, visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To show our appreciation we are migrating all M.O.B students to the Silver Agent plan which means in addition to the M.O.B, we are also giving you our Mini Importation Ebook that we normally sell for N3,500

As a Silver Agent you will also become an affiliate of our products and you can earn commissions by bringing new people in or selling our digital products through your affiliate link. See the available products for now.

To be migrated, please send the following information in an email to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Subject of the email should be "MOB Student Migration Details"

Send the following details:

1. Your ng2g forum username:

2. Your ng2g login email:

3. Your first name:

4. Your last name:

5. Select a username that you would like to use for MoneyMaker. Usernames should be more than four characters, cannot have spaces and must be all small letters or a mixture of small letters and numbers. Use something easy to remember and not too long because it will form part of your affiliate link. If the username is taken we will add numbers to make it unique.

6. Your residential address (where you live at present - the house number, street name and road, please no p.o.box)

7. Your town or city where you currently live and where the address above is located

7. Your state of residence

8. Your Country (where you live)

9. Your email address:

10. Your gender (male or female)

11. Your Age:

12. Your present occupation:

13. Your phone number:

After sending this information, migration may not be instant and  may still take several days or weeks so please be patient.

When you have been migrated, you will receive an email from MoneyMaker support providing you with your username and a link to change your password. You will also receive another email containing instructions on what to do after changing your password. If you do not get these two emails please let us know.

If you have any questions you can ask them below.

Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: 0
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 1
Re: MoneyMaker 2.0 is Ready!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2019 »
HAPPY NEW YEAR and Thank You so much Sir and 'Kudos' for this new horizon-opening improvement.
I have sent my details to the email address as instructed.
I've got POWER to create wealth in abundance

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +2
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 3
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2019 »
This is a great opportunity for us all, My details are sent already, thanks

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
« Reply #3 on: Jan 24, 2019 »
Thank you delightsome and modupesalmat. Hope all your dreams come true.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +324
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 42
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2019 »
+1
This is lovely, I love the new sight. I remember when you first shared this idea with forum members years ago... and now it's now a reality. Keep up the good work Boss Tony and the Superior boss.

I miss my founding members, Chimummy, Prince and alot of them. Thank you for making this platform exist.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +14
  • 2nd Chamber
  • My Rank: 40
    • sharaloore.com
« Reply #5 on: Jan 28, 2019 »
Dear Administrator Tony, thank you for this cheering info in the new year. This is actually my third time of attempting a reply since i got your mail.

I have visited the site and will send my details shortly. I will also ask further questions once they arise upon my study of the materials on the site.

Hopefully, we will all make more money this year as we diligently practice what we are taught. Amen!

P.S
Apologies for being off the platform for a while. Na forming busy tinz. I'm working on better organisation this year so should be more regular here.
Fruitfulness, Multiplication, Dominion

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +87
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 48
« Reply #6 on: Jan 30, 2019 »
+1
Great one Boss. Las las this dream is coming true. I pray God enable us to make use of this great opportunity and achieve our goals individually and collectively.

I miss you Yomiprof, Chimummy, Aare Mcfally, Lucy and a whole lot of my old roomies. It use to be fun
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 2nd Chamber
    • sharaloore.com
« Reply #7 on: Jan 31, 2019 »
Amen! Please let all the veterans on the platform wake up and return. We need their expertise and insight.

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
« Reply #8 on: Jan 31, 2019 »
Hello all

Thank you all so much for your kind words and encouraging feedback.

And much thanks to those of you who have been around over the years. Thanks to all the Forum Guides and regular members for all your helpful contributions, Both all the old and new members alike. We really appreciate your being with us all this time.

Yomiprof you are one of our strongest pillars, good to see you. Madam Grace too, thanks for being one of our notable members. This is our year of more testimonies with God on our side.

And Yemdollar, you have been of great help so far and we hope to see more of you (and many testimonies toooo)

Indeed it has been God all the way but we couldn't have done it without you guys.

The purpose of this new platform moneymaker is to expose and explore every possible legal way of making money, not only online but offline too.

This time around na all body o because "if we no make this money, wetin we gain?" LOL

One of our mottos is "Get rich or keep trying".

Though we are still going to be very much focused on online business but we are now also expanding our scope to cover every other means of making legal money so if one method is not working out for you, there are other options you could try.

Our hope is to make the new forum and platform even better and more fun than this one was but we can't do it alone.

We need all of you to get involved by posting in the new forum and to become evangelists for moneymaker by telling people about it and bringing them to register.

Moneymaker belongs to all of us and If its going to succeed, its all in our hands so we need to hype and promote and praise it for all to hear.

The platform is not perfect yet and there are still a few bugs here and there but on the whole we are good to go and as more users join we will fix any bugs that arise.

There are also some new key features we will explain as time goes on.

The progress may be slow but we will surely get there and MAKE THAT MONEY!!!

About the new forum (millionaire's forum):
The new forum is at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and is going to replace this one (NG2G) so after you have been migrated you should start posting your questions and contributions there.

We have also transferred most of the posts from here (NG2G) to there so with a search you can still access all the content that was on this forum on the new platform. Unfortunately, we could not move the user accounts so your private messages and bookmarks from ng2g will not be available on the new forum.

So my people, Please after you have checked out the new moneymaker please tell us what you think about the new moneymaker.ng we welcome any suggestions for improvement.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 2nd Chamber
    • sharaloore.com
« Reply #9 on: Feb 02, 2019 »
+1
Dear Administrator Tony, Thanks and God bless. We will do our best to make the moneymaker.ng platform fly higher and higher!

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 2nd Chamber
    • sharaloore.com
« Reply #10 on: Feb 10, 2019 »
Dear Administrator Tony, please does this mean we have to choose a new username for the Money maker platform? I mean different from the one we are using on the M.O.B platform?

Secondly, can we change the email address or telephone number we are currently using on the platform to another one for the registration of the Money Maker site? Please advise as to the best on these issues.

Thanks

Yemdollar

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
« Reply #11 on: Feb 10, 2019 »
Dear Administrator Tony, please does this mean we have to choose a new username for the Money maker platform? I mean different from the one we are using on the M.O.B platform?

Secondly, can we change the email address or telephone number we are currently using on the platform to another one for the registration of the Money Maker site? Please advise as to the best on these issues.

Thanks

Yemdollar

Hello Yemdollar, if you will like to use the same username you can as long as it is available. I believe yemdollar is still available so you can use it if you want to continue with same username.

And Yes you can use a different email and phone number for the new platform. Items number 9 and 13 can be the new email and phone number that you want to use for MoneyMaker, but make sure that item number 2 is your current moneymaker email.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 2nd Chamber
    • sharaloore.com
« Reply #12 on: Feb 11, 2019 »
Okay Administrator Tony.

So the number 2 should be the same NG2G email currently in use, while the 9 and 13 can be changed if we want?

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
« Reply #13 on: Feb 12, 2019 »
Okay Administrator Tony.

So the number 2 should be the same NG2G email currently in use, while the 9 and 13 can be changed if we want?

Yes, exactly

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #14 on: Feb 12, 2019 »
Hello everyone!

I'm so glad to have gone through my old email and found this notification. It's good to have the moneymaker website up and running this time. Kudos to you Boss Tony.

Great one Boss. Las las this dream is coming true. I pray God enable us to make use of this great opportunity and achieve our goals individually and collectively.

I miss you Yomiprof, Chimummy, Aare Mcfally, Lucy and a whole lot of my old roomies. It use to be fun

This is lovely, I love the new sight. I remember when you first shared this idea with forum members years ago... and now it's now a reality. Keep up the good work Boss Tony and the Superior boss.

I miss my founding members, Chimummy, Prince and alot of them. Thank you for making this platform exist.

I missed you guys more. I'm glad to be back and this time, I really intend to be very active. I will send in my details for the migration. Thank you all.

Let's make it fun once again!
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • 2nd Chamber
    • sharaloore.com
« Reply #15 on: Feb 13, 2019 »
@chimummy

Glad you are back on the site. We have really missed you guys.

Looking forward to more of your participation here and at moneymaker.

Yemdollar