!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 12, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

Author Topic: Top 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Prefer Paypal  (Read 531 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +266
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
Top 5 reasons why Nigerians (should) prefer PayPal

Faster.Simpler.More Secure.
The launch of PayPal in Nigeria in mid-2014 introduced a more secure way to transact, in a simpler and more flexible manner across borders; opening up a world of shopping possibilities for Nigerian consumers. PayPal gives people better ways to connect to their money and to each other, helping them pay online without sharing financial information with the sellers.

A recent study conducted in Nigeria by Ipsos* – a global market research company – on behalf of PayPal shows an expectation by Nigerian consumers to conduct more shopping online. Out of the approximately 50 million internet users in Nigeria, 65% of users already shop online and another 24% of users expect to do so in the future. These numbers clearly demonstrate that Nigerians have a big and growing appetite for E-commerce.

Here is a list of the top 5 reasons why Nigerian consumers choose PayPal and use it for online shopping.

A more secure way to pay online
When you make a payment with PayPal your financial details are not shared with the seller. This gives you more control over your financial information and provides you with an extra layer of security.

The benefit of PayPal Buyer protection
We also protect eligible purchases with PayPal Buyer Protection. If an eligible item doesn’t show up, or turns out to be different than described, PayPal can help sort things out with the seller. See Terms and Conditions.

Shop on thousands of websites around the globe
PayPal is a truly global payment platform that is available to people in 203 countries and markets. You no longer need to book a flight ticket to shop worldwide as PayPal is an accepted form of payment on thousands of websites around the globe. And the fact that your financial information is never shared with the seller is even more reassuring when it comes to shopping online from a merchant from another country that you don’t necessarily know.

Online shopping made easier
Using PayPal when paying online makes your life easier. When checking out with your PayPal account, you do not need to type in all your credit card details and shipping information for each transaction- everything is already stored in your PayPal account and kept secure. All you need is your PayPal account’s email address and password and you will get through the checkout in no time.

Free to sign up
Last but not least, signing up for PayPal is free and it’s a breeze; all you have to do is fill in your details below, choose you password, enter your card details and you are ready to go!

Source:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 77
Paypal needs to allow Nigerians to create merchant accounts so that Nigerians can also accept Paypal on their own websites. That's when they will see real growth explosion in Nigeria.
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +13
  • Life is beautiful
  • My Rank: 24
    • bulksmsplus
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Paypal needs to allow Nigerians to create merchant accounts so that Nigerians can also accept Paypal on their own websites. That's when they will see real growth explosion in Nigeria.

Very correct boss Tony. They only want us to be spending our money without getting any from others.
Professional bulk sms websites for 10k. SMS units @1.30k at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 77
Very correct boss Tony. They only want us to be spending our money without getting any from others.
Don't mind them. When small countries like Ghana and Malawi etc have merchant facilities yet they are holding back on Nigeria with our massive population. Its their loss jare. I always use an alternative to pay and only when I don't have a choice I fall back on Paypal. Their service is good no doubt but I can't understand what they have against Nigeria, yet they want our money.
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +171
  • My Rank: 116
    • B'liv in urself.Your B'liv will Determine The Success You Have In Life
I do understand that Paypal is suppose to allow Nigerians to also accept money. But, if you know how and what you can do that payment button ousing paypal, you can do some damage online.

You see, long time ago;Paypal use to allow Nigerians when they got started. Even Clickbank and Ebay has Nigeria as one of the countries they allow on their platform.When the rate at which Nigerians yahoo boys were using their platform to transact illegal business.

They had no option than to boot us out of their system. Clickbank did not even wait for any illegal transaction to happen to them. They just removed Nigerians. So, let me ask you, if we are the owners of these businesses.I.e. Paypal,Ebay,Clickbank.e.t.c. You would had done the same.

At least,the payment access granted to Nigerians is still okay for now. With time, they would allow us collect money from our website. Do you think Paypal don't know they are leaving a lot of money on the table not allowing Nigerians.

Let's give Paypal sometime. I know they are brainstorming on how to make that possible. It would be sad granting Nigerians access, and withdrawing it because of another fraud. Those Boy's really battered our reputation.

Only the BIG GIANT: Google refuse to back off Nigerians. They stood by us allowing us to use Google Adsense because they've seen the possibilities of growth from our end.

Like I said earlier,any company would protect his brand so that their business would continue and grow. And that is why you see ol' Google coming out with all sort's of algorithm to protect their brand.

If Google is not giving us what we want, people will stop using them.and they would be out of business.So, do not blame Paypal. They've trusted us once, and would not let their business and brand go down.

Incase you don't understand, if most people being scammed is through Paypal, people will stop using them. And they would be out of business.

But, very soon.It will haPpen. You and I will be able to use Paypal without hassle.

All the best,
Olajide A.Adetutu

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +171
  • My Rank: 116
    • B'liv in urself.Your B'liv will Determine The Success You Have In Life
In addition, any money leaving my account via Paypal is not seen as being spent. Instead, I look at it as INVESTING in my education and business. And, it has really paid well for me.