!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 12, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

Author Topic: 14 Steps To $500/Mth From Tiny Mini Sites  (Read 567 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +171
  • My Rank: 116
    • B'liv in urself.Your B'liv will Determine The Success You Have In Life
+3
Hey,
My name is Olajide Adetutu. Today, I want to quickly do a post on the potential of how you can turn your wordpress mini site to $500 per month income. If you are short on cash, you can use blogger blog too. So, let's get started:

STEP 1: Visit clickbank.com
             Amazon.com   or jvzoo.com
              Look for a niche that people are already buying from. You can use any of the above sites.
              they accept Nigerians. Clickbank can be accessed via (via Payoneer).

STEP 2: Pick a niche you are going to be targeting based on these facts:
              You must be able to write at least 100 articles in such niche without thinking twice.
               Are there affiliate programs you can promote on such niches.
               Higher price products to promote
               Wide lists of products you can review

STEP 3: You can now set up a blog. And start churning out content (KILLER CONTENT). To get you going, you can start churning out content based on this formula:
         You start writing tutorials at length that some one can benefit from on your niche
          Write another 5 articles reviewing 5 different product in the niche you were promoting products
           on.
          Write three post that pertains to lists.e.g. 7 tips for...., 10 Techniques you can use to....
          Keep repeating this

STEP 4: Do your keyword research. Do not joke with this section. This is where it mattered most whether you are going to make money online or not. This is what will determine if you will need lots of backlinks to rank on first page of google or just one backlink. Find about 5 to 7 buyer keywords you can target with each post you write.

STEP 5: Install SEO plugin and make sure you do your ON page optimization right for your posts and pages.

STEP 6: Set up you social media sites for this platform. Make sure you set it right to generate you leads.Youtube, facebook, twitter, stumbleupon, rebelmouse, pinterest, linkedin

STEP 7: Search all top blogs in your niche that you can syndicate your content on their sites. And that you can guest post on their blogs.

STEP 8: Create your giveaway report and start building your list from the start of your blogging. Create mouthwatering emails to your lists members.

STEP 9: Keep repeating what I stated from step 4 to step 8. And you should be good to earning such money. so, when this blog has grown to a stage, you can start requesting for guest post articles on your blog. Then, move to other niches and conquer .

This is a masterpiece if you follow it.

Goodluck

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +266
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
Re: 14 Steps To $500/Mth From Tiny Mini Sites
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2014 »
+1
@ Snr. Adetutu - Thanks for the masterpiece. It will be strictly followed.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2014 »
+1
Hey,
My name is Olajide Adetutu. Today, I want to quickly do a post on the potential of how you can turn your wordpress mini site to $500 per month income. If you are short on cash, you can use blogger blog too. So, let's get started:

STEP 1: Visit clickbank.com
             Amazon.com   or jvzoo.com
              Look for a niche that people are already buying from. You can use any of the above sites.
              they accept Nigerians. Clickbank can be accessed via (via Payoneer).

STEP 2: Pick a niche you are going to be targeting based on these facts:
              You must be able to write at least 100 articles in such niche without thinking twice.
               Are there affiliate programs you can promote on such niches.
               Higher price products to promote
               Wide lists of products you can review

STEP 3: You can now set up a blog. And start churning out content (KILLER CONTENT). To get you going, you can start churning out content based on this formula:
         You start writing tutorials at length that some one can benefit from on your niche
          Write another 5 articles reviewing 5 different product in the niche you were promoting products
           on.
          Write three post that pertains to lists.e.g. 7 tips for...., 10 Techniques you can use to....
          Keep repeating this

STEP 4: Do your keyword research. Do not joke with this section. This is where it mattered most whether you are going to make money online or not. This is what will determine if you will need lots of backlinks to rank on first page of google or just one backlink. Find about 5 to 7 buyer keywords you can target with each post you write.

STEP 5: Install SEO plugin and make sure you do your ON page optimization right for your posts and pages.

STEP 6: Set up you social media sites for this platform. Make sure you set it right to generate you leads.Youtube, facebook, twitter, stumbleupon, rebelmouse, pinterest, linkedin

STEP 7: Search all top blogs in your niche that you can syndicate your content on their sites. And that you can guest post on their blogs.

STEP 8: Create your giveaway report and start building your list from the start of your blogging. Create mouthwatering emails to your lists members.

STEP 9: Keep repeating what I stated from step 4 to step 8. And you should be good to earning such money. so, when this blog has grown to a stage, you can start requesting for guest post articles on your blog. Then, move to other niches and conquer .

This is a masterpiece if you follow it.

Goodluck

@ Snr. Adetutu,  Thank u very much for the above post titled "Steps To $500/Mth From Tiny Mini Sites.  From newbie point of view, I want to ask the following questions from each Step:

Step 1 - How can one access Clickbank via Payoneer?

Step 2 - How can one promote affiliate programs on chosen niches?

Step 3 -  "You can now set up a blog" - there is no problem about that.  "And start churning out Killer 
                Content"  - How will one start churning out killer content?

Step 4 -  How can one do lots of backlings or just one backling?

Step 5 -  How can one install Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plugin and ON page optimization for
               posts and pages?

Step 6 - How can one rightly set up social media sites to generate leads on Youtube, facebook, twitter
              etc.

Step 7 -  How can one syndicate ones contents on  other top blogs in ones niche? 

Step 8 -  How can one build list from the start of ones blogging and great mouthwatering e.mails
               to ones lists members?

Anwere to the above questions will go a long way to assist some newbies in the house.

Thank you very much for the masterpiece.

Best regards

Aare MacFally

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +171
  • My Rank: 116
    • B'liv in urself.Your B'liv will Determine The Success You Have In Life
« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2014 »
+1
Step 1 - How can one access Clickbank via Payoneer?

You will point your browser to clickbank.com. You will register there using a foreign address
               of any country that clickbank accepts. Then, you visit payoneer.com to register and request
               for their mastercard which you will use to collect whatever earnings you're getting from click-
               bank.com.

Step 2 - How can one promote affiliate programs on chosen niches?
                    When you join clickbank ,amazon or jvzoo there are lots of niches you can promote and
                  money.

Step 3 -  "You can now set up a blog" - there is no problem about that.  "And start churning out Killer 
                Content"  - How will one start churning out killer content?
                Killer content is easy when you spot them, you will know. They are those posts, whether
                forum, blog or whatever post that has gone viral. What you need to do is to take  that same
                topic and do some researches on them and present them in a way that people will want to
                reckon with you.

Step 4 -  How can one do lots of backlings or just one backling?
               backlinking are the number of votes you get from both high and low page authority websites.
               The more you get, the higher your site skyrockets on the pages of google. Your keyword
               resaerch only speeds things up when done right. When you do lots of guest post, you get lots     of backlinking. There are other ways too.

Step 5 -  How can one install Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plugin and ON page optimization for
               posts and pages?
                You can assess that via your MOB course on plugin installation. Then, on page optimization is trying to link your webpages together that treats similars topic. When Google bots visits your site, would be able to track your site sitemap.And no where to place them on the web.

Step 6 - How can one rightly set up social media sites to generate leads on Youtube, facebook, twitter
              etc.
               This one is a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnng one bro. It like having an account on each
                social platform and pointing a link back to your site. Each link that leads back to your site is
                like a vote. Trying to tell Google that they should rank you.

Step 7 -  How can one syndicate ones contents on  other top blogs in ones niche?
               Whenever you publish any content on your website, you can syndicate it to other website and
               gets backlinks to your site as a vote for Google's recognition.

Step 8 -  How can one build list from the start of ones blogging and great mouthwatering e.mails
               to ones lists members?
              You build a squeeze page whose major aim is to collect email addresses and promote your content and your salespages to your subscribers.

I believe I have tried to do justice to all these questions. Although, I'll be deceiving you if I tell
             all can be treated in one post. As each of these websites I mentioned could be treated in an
            ebook of 300pages. So, there's a limit to what I can treat here. Some will even require screen
            shots for easy understanding.

Best Of Luck

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 2014 »
+1
@ Snr. Adetutu,  You have done more than justice and I say "big thank you' likewise in the forum manner.

God bless you jaburata.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
« Reply #5 on: Dec 09, 2014 »
This very nicely sums up the correct affiliate marketing strategy. I wish many people would take these tips seriously and try something out. I challenge everyone to Start one new project this coming January based on these tips and you will be surprised at how far you would have gone by this time next year. Thanks Olajide, this is an excellent Christmas Present to the house
Success is a state of the mind