!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 08:44 PM]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 18, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 28, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

Author Topic: big money for small job - Monthlyyouth.com is a SCAM!  (Read 479 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: 0
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 0
Hey u think of turning ur financial status around as a student. U want start living happily with big money without a big job then get a job online today and be get paid for it without living ur house,hostel and school. Follow this link to get started [link removed by admin]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
Re: big money for small job
« Reply #1 on: Nov 10, 2014 »
+1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey u think of turning ur financial status around as a student. U want start living happily with big money without a big job then get a job online today and be get paid for it without living ur house,hostel and school. Follow this link to get started [link removed by admin]

@ Lawal1406  -  Thank u very much for the post which will afford forum members the chance to participate in the money making opportunity.

However, the subject heading of your post "BIG MONEY FOR SMALL JOB" depicts thiefing or scamming.  A more specific subject heading like "Opportunity to make money",  "Making money through referral" etc will be better.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 80
Re: big money for small job
« Reply #2 on: Nov 10, 2014 »
hello lawal1406, there are two things wrong with your post:

1. You are not supposed to post advertising links like this in the forum because it is against the rules. This forum is for learning and not for advertising. So I have removed the links and if you do it again you might get a stronger warning according to the forum rules.

2. The program you are promoting (Monthlyyouth.com) is a scam and is not real. You are simply wasting your time. We have already covered this in a previous thread. The sites come with different names but they are all just the same. Please read the thread here where it was discussed and learn: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86

Dear All,

In addition to what our Boss Tony said, I have made a tour of the whole website and wish to confirm to the house that it is a Fraud Site.  To identify a fraud site, kindly visit a link below:

The website under-reference being promoted by Lawal1406 covered:

1.  Work At Home Computer Job
2.  Typing Work From Home Job
3.  Work At Home Job Search
4.  Part-Time Entry Jobs On Line
5.  Part-Time Work At Home Jobs.

All the requirements from the site show that the site is a COMPLETE FRAUD SITE and all forum members should be aware and stary clear of the stinking Website.  Kindly  read further on the subject matter as quoted below:

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

Identifying Fraud

Now a days internet is literally filled with fraudsters. In recent years their number has gone up drastically, this means that they are wining, that they are having success in Tricking people out of their money. They must be stopped at all cost!

That's why I have written this article. First thing to know about frauds is that their primary targets are newbies and people who are having financial difficulties therefore they desperately search for anything that will help them clear financial problems. Fraud sites offer them packages/products which supposedly are very easy to use and will make anyone filthy rich in no time. This strategy mostly works: luring in people and robbing them of their money

Below are some of the points that  almost every fraud site has.

1. They claim that you can earn a lot of money with no effort. This is impossible, this is against the very laws of earth, you can not gain anything with no effort, you have to work to get something. There are many people out there that have made a lot of money on the internet, but they have also put in a lot of hard work.

2. Fraudster services wont be free, and the packages they will offer will make you Rich in no time and with no effort. Stop here and just think: why would they be offering you a package or selling you their secrets through which they made millions for just a small price, the world's not that kind.

3.Their site will be full of testimonials Going on about how the package was everything they were looking for or how it was the best thing that ever happened to them. They will have a comment box but sadly you wont be able to comment on it.

4.Some go as far as to claim that famous news channel like CNN and BBC have covered their products, but no proof will be provided for these huge claims. They will show proof of payment which seem very real. In old days it was easy to expose a fraud by their proof of payment but frauds of today have expertly forged their proof of payments, so be careful, don't buy a package by just seeing proof of payments

5.When you close a fraud site, mostly a message box will appear tying to convince you to reconsider by lowering the package's price.

That's all folks. Thanks for reading my article, i hope it helps you out in exposing frauds.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UNQUOTE

All the above analysis applied to the site in question.

EARN MONEY ONLINE

Yes it is possible to earn money online and it is also not that difficult but its also not so easy.  There are many scam sites out there that offer packages and products which are of zero value but are claimed to make anyone rich in no time, so basically these sites earn from scamming and you don't get a penny. There are also many good money making sites out there which really pay you but you have to work hard and have a right mindset. Just remember the old saying "money don't grow on trees" and you will be fine.

Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It