!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

facebook ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 01:14 PM]

Effective Paid Traffic Channel by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 01:46 AM]

Website Traffic Season 12 - Amazing all-in-one tool for Google, Youtube, Amazon. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Show/Hide Widgets in Blogspot Mobile Template by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

How to Get Original Image For My Local News Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

how to create ebook covers by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Cheapest domain site and purchase with master card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 05, 2017]

Amazon Identity Verification by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 28, 2017]

Any monthly charges from Paypal? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Using RSS Gadget by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

Old WordPress inbuilt themes by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 22, 2017]

how can i put html text and html tag into the notepad by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 18, 2017]

change from .blogspot.com to .com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

HTML code for Menu Buttons by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 17, 2017]

Buying Facebook group for traffic by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

MBE 104_7_Building a Forum. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 16, 2017]

Web Design Review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 14, 2017]

Blogspot Label or page? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Adding HTML Code to Blogspot by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

My traffic sources by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 13, 2017]

Google Keyword Tool Asking for card details by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 04, 2017]

Alternative way to buy a domain and host by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 28, 2017]

The number of times to post new content in a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

Problem on Adding widget to feedburner by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 27, 2017]

wer to get good website content by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 24, 2017]

Relevance of my blog name to making money by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 24, 2017]

INSECURE PASSWORD WARNING by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 23, 2017]

free HTML editor by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 16, 2017]

Creating and checking links on a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 16, 2017]

Unable To Use The Links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 11, 2017]

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS]Lindaikeji blog deleted  (Read 2334 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +171
  • My Rank: 118
    • B'liv in urself.Your B'liv will Determine The Success You Have In Life
Hello guys,
I just read that linda ikeji blog who runs a multimillion naira blog on a free google platform called blogspot had just been deleted. Imagine that! Someone generating such a huge amount of money that can not spare money for a $10 domain name and $119 for hosting for a year has just been deleted.

I am not saying this to scare you if you're on blogspot. Just to let you know that Google still owns their stuff. So, tread softly. You can still make a lot of money using blogspot(blogger.com).
But, do not wait there too much till they ask you to park your stuff. Just tell them bye-bye yourself.

Making money online is sweet oo, but, you have to take it like normal business investment.
LINDAIKEJI: I feel sorry for her. And I trust my Nigerian guys, they had already registered all her names
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. net, org even lindaikejiblog.com, net, org had all been taken.

So, if you are on blogspot. I want to do you a favour/us. Let's make money online together. Come OCT 15th, I am going to be doing a 30 day challenge that you can use to generate from $500 above. So, we could leave blogspot and hop to wordpress.org

Please, indicate if you are interested by replying to these thread. We are going to be using $10 and some free resources all through those 30days.And, it's going to be a "daily to do actions you can take"

Goodluck (IT'S GOING TO BE HOT)

OLAJIDE ADETUTU IS THE NAME

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +171
  • My Rank: 118
    • B'liv in urself.Your B'liv will Determine The Success You Have In Life
Re: [BREAKING NEWS]Lindaikeji blog deleted
« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2014 »
Thank God. She's back.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
« Reply #2 on: Oct 09, 2014 »
Thank God. She's back.

She is not back.  This is the latest I read:

Copyright infringement: Google pulls down Linda Ikeji’s blog

The blog space, lindaikeji.blogspot.com, belonging to celebrated Nigerian female blogger, Linda Ikeji, has been pulled down.

The site was reportedly pulled down by Google, Wednesday afternoon, over issues related to “copyright infringement.”

A check on Linda’s web page also revealed the blockage, as the message left on the site read: “Blog has been removed. Sorry, the blog at lindaikeji.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.”

However, her site is still active via “Mobi” link.

Earlier, before Ikeji’s blog was pulled down, she had been involved in online controversies over issues of plagiarism.

Source:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
The drama of copyright infringement between Blogger Linda Ikeji and a cybersquatter Mr Aye Dee has finally come to an end, when search giant company that hosts her blog Google Inc. restored her blog lindaikeji.blogspot.com

Ms. Ikeji wrote on her blog and even tweeted it 30 minutes ago saying:

“Yay! LIB is back! Google has restored my blog. About 24 hours after it was deleted. I hear it’s a record. Yay! Normally it takes weeks or even months for Google to restore a deleted blog. But we are special here! Lol”

“The people who took it down knew what to do. You get a number of strikes on blogger and after that it is automatically deleted. It’s automated, programmed to work that way. But the human beings got involved, checked out all the filed complaints, saw they were bogus and restored the Linda Ikeji Blog”
“And Google restores You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . I hear it’s a record. Normally it takes weeks or months to restore a deleted blog. But not LIB.”

“They found out the claims were bogus & deliberate sabotage. Happy to get my blog back. Thanks to all the guys at Google who worked tirelesly”

“Google restores LIB 24hrs after deleting it based on bogus claims. They usually don’t do this. I feel so blessed and so loved. Thanks LIBers”

When the battle was on, she created a new blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and directed her huge fan base ton her twitter handle to follow her new blog. She later revealed that her adversary used to be her good and “close” friend online “a guy named Alex who used to run 1976AD”. She concluded that the guy attacked her site because he felt spurned by Linda and wanted to teach her a lesson, because according to him “your success has gotten into your head.”

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +28
  • My Rank: 22
« Reply #4 on: Oct 11, 2014 »
yes o, so I read. she has been told to pay 100000 for each copied article. she is in the process of offering up her car(jeep) for sale through the olx platform.
moving to greater height

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #5 on: Oct 13, 2014 »
yes o, so I read. she has been told to pay 100000 for each copied article. she is in the process of offering up her car(jeep) for sale through the olx platform.

@ Priderock -  Do you mean $100,000 or N100,000?  What a huge price....?

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +28
  • My Rank: 22
« Reply #6 on: Oct 14, 2014 »
+1
Naria. N100000 per article.
moving to greater height

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #7 on: Oct 14, 2014 »
Naria. N100000 per article.

Thanks.....

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 61
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
« Reply #8 on: Oct 14, 2014 »
I feel like crazy when i started reading the post. But glory be to God You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is back.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #9 on: Oct 14, 2014 »
Hello guys,
I just read that linda ikeji blog who runs a multimillion naira blog on a free google platform called blogspot had just been deleted. Imagine that! Someone generating such a huge amount of money that can not spare money for a $10 domain name and $119 for hosting for a year has just been deleted.

I am not saying this to scare you if you're on blogspot. Just to let you know that Google still owns their stuff. So, tread softly. You can still make a lot of money using blogspot(blogger.com).
But, do not wait there too much till they ask you to park your stuff. Just tell them bye-bye yourself.

Making money online is sweet oo, but, you have to take it like normal business investment.
LINDAIKEJI: I feel sorry for her. And I trust my Nigerian guys, they had already registered all her names
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. net, org even lindaikejiblog.com, net, org had all been taken.

So, if you are on blogspot. I want to do you a favour/us. Let's make money online together. Come OCT 15th, I am going to be doing a 30 day challenge that you can use to generate from $500 above. So, we could leave blogspot and hop to wordpress.org

Please, indicate if you are interested by replying to these thread. We are going to be using $10 and some free resources all through those 30days.And, it's going to be a "daily to do actions you can take"

Goodluck (IT'S GOING TO BE HOT)

OLAJIDE ADETUTU IS THE NAME

@ Snr. Adetutu,  I am highly sorry for the late response and at the same time I am highly interested in the  "30 Day Challenge Programme".  What is the next line of action?

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #10 on: Oct 14, 2014 »
+2
LESSON LEARNT

I want all forum members, bloggers and on-line business gurus to take note of the following lessons learnt from temporary suspension of Lindaikeji blog by blogger:

1.  Don't use other people content without permission  -  This is basic rule otherwise one will be guilty of plagarism.

2.  Always back up your blog whether it is hosted on Blogger or WordPress.   Backing up is just like keeping record.  Back-up is essential in case of any eventuality.

3.  Get a custom domain for your blogspot plot -  It is better to get a custom domain name for your blog before it becomes popular otherwise cyber-squatters are everywhere who are always in the habit of registering names of popular domain names and offer to sell same to owners at exhorbitant prices whenever such owners are in dire need of the domain names.

If you have set up a custom domain for your blogspot blog and blogger deletes your blog, you can use the domain name for a new blog and your readers will still be able to find you.

4.  Don't Ignore Warnings -  If you receive complaints via e.mail, on facebook, twitter etc about some copied content on your blog, please do not ignore such and take corrective action immediately.

5.  Never stop learning  -  You should relate with fellow bloggers, joining groups like Bloggerslab and don't ignore blogging tips being shared across the web.

6.  Don't Ignore TOS -  Every online service has terms to abide with.  Please always stick to the rules.  Just because blogger A is posting nasty things without his/her blog being deleted doesn't mean yours cannot be deleted. 

Kindly be guided.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +85
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 48
« Reply #11 on: Oct 17, 2014 »
Hello Jide,

Your 30 day challenge should have taken a fresh topic with a little more time for all members to see. I mean, not every member log in daily. If it's not too late, count me in.

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 13
« Reply #12 on: Oct 17, 2014 »
she is in the process of offering up her car(jeep) for sale through the olx platform.
I learnt that this was just an ad gimmick by the olx guys and that she's not really selling her cars on olx

Regarding the 30 Day Challenge, its a laudable idea but I think you should open a dedicated topic for it and then fix a new date and inform any of the other admins so that we can send the message out to everyone. Please include as much detail about what the whole thing is all about in the thread you open. Thanks
Success is a state of the mind