!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 03:04 PM]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 03, 2016]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 24, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2016]

Are PAYER and PAYONEER the same? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 06, 2016]

Please help me...i just made $1.5 with adsense since 2014 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 02, 2016]

Donwizy by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 02, 2016]

confused about promoting my first amazon product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

How to get the best Nigerian web hosting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

Please help by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 01, 2016]

Author Topic: How to Start Bulk SMS Website  (Read 2781 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +15
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 6
    • Focus-Tiens
How to Start Bulk SMS Website
« on: Aug 13, 2014 »
+1
Hello House! Is anyone here into bulk SMS business? I want to go into it and I don't know how it goes. I mean I don't know the application they use, how to build the website and set it up. Anyone can help me with the details please.

Note: Please don't give me links to Reseller Plans option. I would love to start mine from the scratch. Your reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks

FREE bulk SMS @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +13
  • Life is beautiful
  • My Rank: 24
    • bulksmsplus
Re: How to Start Bulk SMS Website
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26, 2014 »
+2
Hello alexis29, yes I am into bulk sms business and I am doing well by God's grace, my site is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Now talking about how to build and setup the site, it is very simple; if you can build a WordPress/Joomla site then you can setup a full dynamic & professional bulk sms website with online payment processor. As a matter of fact, 98% of Nigerian bulk sms websites run on Joomla (Joomla is a free CMS). The process is host your site, install joomla preferably version 2.5 (Joomla currently have 3 versions; 1.5, 2.5 & 3. Joomla 1.5 is very old without support so its prone to hack attack and this is not what you wish your bulk sms  website, version 3 currently has partial compatibility with the bulk SMS script so the best bet is version 2.5). After installation of joomla, you can now install the bulk sms script that will allow your website to send sms. The original script is about N15,000 but some providers with unlimited licence can install it for you for you between 10-12k. The last step is to connect to a provider who will supply you sms units and holla! you are in business. Please be very careful with all the steps, many scammers now parade as bulk sms provider, they may entice you with mouth watering offers such as cheap price; pay money and they disappear so please be careful. I believe I have been explanatory enough to portray my message and now have to rest my brain. If you seek further clarification on this do not hesitate to lalla me on: 

Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WhatsApp: +2348063631172
BBM: 7427BDE2
Professional bulk sms websites for 10k. SMS units @1.30k at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +9
  • My Rank: 19
    • Debren Technologies
« Reply #2 on: Sep 02, 2014 »
+2
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello House! Is anyone here into bulk SMS business? I want to go into it and I don't know how it goes. I mean I don't know the application they use, how to build the website and set it up. Anyone can help me with the details please.

Note: Please don't give me links to Reseller Plans option. I would love to start mine from the scratch. Your reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks

hi alexis29, I am into Bulksms business and have been doing the business for over 2 years, my websites are You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Going into bulksms business entails many things, firstly you must have a website to sell your sms and also for your Clients to use to send messages, then reliability of the gateway you will be using and also reliability of the hosting of your website. I have tried many ways and i will suggest to you to consider these points while you are building your bulksms websites.

Whenever you are ready to get bulksms, you can reply me here so i can guide you as you begin to build the site and also installed the necessary scripts that will turn your website to a bulksms portal.

Wishing you best of luck.
Get Paid For Posting  @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #3 on: Sep 02, 2014 »
I'm ready right away. I will be indebted to you if you really will spare me of your time to guide me through. Thank you in advance.

• Level 2 (Junior)
    • Debren Technologies
« Reply #4 on: Sep 03, 2014 »
+2
I'm ready right away. I will be indebted to you if you really will spare me of your time to guide me through. Thank you in advance.

The first thing you need to do is to decide the name of the website you want to use (i.e Domain name), any name of your choice just like my own website (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), then go ahead and register the name and also host it. You can do that with as small as 4k per year (both to register the domain name and also host it for 1 year), you can visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to register your domain name and host it.

Once you have your domain name ready (you will have been provided the cpanel login details of your web host account), next thing is to login to your cpanel and install joomla 2.5, i hope you know how to do this?

If you are able to complete the steps above and your website is ready, let me know so we can move to the next step.

Hope this helps.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #5 on: Sep 04, 2014 »
I've done all of the above already. Although my bulk sms website will be hosted in a subdomain of my main website. I only want to kind of use the bulk sms in promoting my own stuffs, so I don't care whether it's on subdomain or not. Or will hosting it on a subdomain affect the functionality of the bulk sms scrip in anyway? If no, then let's move to the next step. Thanks

• Level 2 (Junior)
    • Debren Technologies
« Reply #6 on: Sep 04, 2014 »
+1
I've done all of the above already. Although my bulk sms website will be hosted in a subdomain of my main website. I only want to kind of use the bulk sms in promoting my own stuffs, so I don't care whether it's on subdomain or not. Or will hosting it on a subdomain affect the functionality of the bulk sms scrip in anyway? If no, then let's move to the next step. Thanks

you can use the subdomain, if you have install joomla2.5 then what you need to do next is to buy the bulk sms script and install it through your joomla admin end. I will suggest you get the software from Afrisoft bcos i have been using their software for over 2 years and is not given me any problem. You can visit their website at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to get the software. Once you do that let me know so i can guide you on how to install it and configure it for usage.

Hope that helps

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #7 on: Sep 05, 2014 »
I've checked their website. When I buy I will let you know. Thanks

• Level 2 (Junior)
    • Debren Technologies
« Reply #8 on: Sep 06, 2014 »
I've checked their website. When I buy I will let you know. Thanks

ok. you are welcome

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +83
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 45
« Reply #9 on: Sep 10, 2014 »
Gbosa to you alexis for bringing up this topic, gbosa to you iykestar for your unselfish contribution and gbosa to you debbs for throwing more light to this. Please guys take this tutorial to the end o, because by next month, i'm coming in strong on this.

Thanks everyone, one love.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Life is beautiful
    • bulksmsplus
« Reply #10 on: Sep 12, 2014 »
Uwc Grace. Thanks Debbs for your time also, I have checked out your portal and sure you are doing very well. As rightly said, your webhost and gateway plays a very vital part in sustaining your bulk sms website, if you are considering doing it big then your gateway has to be both affordable and reliable (only that will keep you in biz). If you are interested in this biz, come join debbs and I and I know you will be glad you did, there can never be better time than now. Currently, we are running a "secret" promo so for a limited time you can join us with just 10k (You will spend more than this even if you are building the site yourself). I just finished You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for more or holla me on 08180425774. Gracias
Professional bulk sms websites for 10k. SMS units @1.30k at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
    • Debren Technologies
« Reply #11 on: Oct 02, 2014 »
+2
I have posted a very useful article on this on my blog. visit 

for details.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +266
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 84
« Reply #12 on: Oct 02, 2014 »
I have posted a very useful article on this on my blog. visit 

for details.

@ Adebowale -  Thanks for sharing your beautiful write-up.  Kindly keep the good work up....
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
« Reply #13 on: Oct 17, 2014 »
Many thanks to all who have posted here and shared their knowledge. I think the only thing missing here are the places where one can buy the SMS credits and how to obtain and pay for it after setting up the Joomla site with the plugin. I hope someone can provide some insight into that aspect.

Thanks to you guys especially Debss and Iykestar, this is a very helpful topic.
Success is a state of the mind

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Life is beautiful
    • bulksmsplus
« Reply #14 on: Oct 23, 2014 »
Many thanks to all who have posted here and shared their knowledge. I think the only thing missing here are the places where one can buy the SMS credits and how to obtain and pay for it after setting up the Joomla site with the plugin. I hope someone can provide some insight into that aspect.

Thanks Mentor, I will throw more light on this in a short while. Just watch-out!

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #15 on: Nov 02, 2014 »
Iykestar we are waiting patiently. Don't keep us waiting so long, though. I was also going to ask this question that Mr. Tony raised, but since I haven't bought the script that's why I didn't ask.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #16 on: Nov 03, 2014 »
Iykestar we are waiting patiently. Don't keep us waiting so long, though. I was also going to ask this question that Mr. Tony raised, but since I haven't bought the script that's why I didn't ask.

@ Iykestar @ Alexi -  Not only Iykestar is patiently waiting, we are all waiting for  Alexis 29 on comprehensive Bulk SMS business set-up.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Life is beautiful
    • bulksmsplus
« Reply #17 on: Nov 03, 2014 »
+1

I am sincerely sorry for not responding to this on time. However, it is better late than never. Talking about where to buy your sms units from, you can buy your sms units from anywhere in the world; the only advise I will give is never buy from any 'provider' you are not sure of. The truth is that if you want to make it in this business, your sms provider has to offer both reliable and affordable services, this is the only way you can survive it as there is a high competition now. Moreover, bulk sms is a "million-kobo" business; I mean the money comes in kobo and accumulate into millions so the more units you buy, the lesser the price you get and the more your profit. As a starter, you can start buying from any reliable Nigerian provider though you can buy abroad and pay them through card or Bank transfer but in most cases, it is counter productive as they will sell to you at a very high rate unless you are buying in large quantity while they will sell to me at a cheaper price because of the volume I buy from them monthly.
Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for details

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
« Reply #18 on: Nov 04, 2014 »
@ Iykestar -  Thanks for your educative piece. 
                     It gave an interesting and useful reading.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #19 on: Nov 23, 2014 »
Hello Debbs and Iykestar, I've bought my bulk sms script. Can you please work me through the process as you have promised. Am awaiting your response. Thanks.

• Level 2 (Junior)
    • Debren Technologies
« Reply #20 on: Nov 23, 2014 »
Hello Debbs and Iykestar, I've bought my bulk sms script. Can you please work me through the process as you have promised. Am awaiting your response. Thanks.

Have you installed it and activated it as contained in the instruction? Also let me know which version of the script you purchase. You can also give your sms website where you want to install this sms creator script.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #21 on: Nov 25, 2014 »
Hello Debbs! Thanks for your timely reply and your PM. I bought the SPC3. It came as a zip file. Do I have to extract it before installation cos I didn't see any instruction you talked about?

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Life is beautiful
    • bulksmsplus
« Reply #22 on: Nov 25, 2014 »
+1

@Alexis, as rightly asked by Debbs, what version did you purchase? In any case, if from Afrisoft it will either spc 3 or spc 4 (latest version) as version 2 is facing out. In any case, both installations are somehow similar, just follow the instructions. Login to your joomla admin area @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Click on Extensions, Extension Manager, Browse for the saved component on your system then click Upload and Install (This is how to install plugins, Modules & Components on Joomla.

Hope this helps........
You can call me if you still have issues

Iyke

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Life is beautiful
    • bulksmsplus
« Reply #23 on: Nov 25, 2014 »
+1
Hello Debbs! Thanks for your timely reply and your PM. I bought the SPC3. It came as a zip file. Do I have to extract it before installation cos I didn't see any instruction you talked about?
Hello, I know this was not directed to me. All the same, you don't have to extract it; just upload it in that zip format, joomla will extract and install it for you.

Hope this helps..

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #24 on: Nov 27, 2014 »
Hello Iykestar anybody can answer my question. It doesn't matter whether you or Debbs, so far I can find answer to my questions.

I have installed the SPC3. What next am I supposed to do?

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Life is beautiful
    • bulksmsplus
« Reply #25 on: Dec 02, 2014 »
Just login to your site's front end with your admin username and password. I mean, open  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on your browser and login. When you are logged on, there should be an administrative panel/tab, click on it or just click on Admin Settings. Under admin settings, you will see REGISTRATION SETTINGS, API/GATEWAY, COST/NUMBERS etc. With API/Gateway, you can connect to your provider, use cost/numbers to set your pricing etc. I will do a more comprehensive/graphical guide on this but before then, I can assist you do the settings for free if you run into any difficulty.
#mysmallcontribution

• Level 2 (Junior)
    • Debren Technologies
« Reply #26 on: Dec 02, 2014 »
+1

Sorry for not responding on time, but Iykestar has done justice to your question. If you have installed the SPC3 successfully, it would have installed an Administrative Menu. Just follow the steps given by Iykestar and you will be ok.

But you need the API you will be sending bulk sms through. With SPC3 you can set as many API as you like and you can as well allocate different User to different API. That feature of the SPC3 helps to block SPAM sms to be sent on your bulk sms website, like on my bulk sms website i have more than one API and i only set Customers that buys sms units to active APIs while any Customer that just sign up will not be able to send sms because new Customers are on the Not Active API by setting.

You can ask any further question if need to as you continue with the settings.

Best of Luck.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • Focus-Tiens
« Reply #27 on: Dec 08, 2014 »
Iykestar, this your description is for what version of joomla because I couldn't find what you described above. please help

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Life is beautiful
    • bulksmsplus
« Reply #28 on: Dec 26, 2014 »
+1
@alexis29,
I know you have gone past this stage but for the benefit of others.
The description above is for version 3 (SPC3). The first thing to do is to install the component by logging on to your site's backend @www.yoursite.com/administrator. Also, there is an accompanying module called SPC menu, just install and activate it, set Status to "Published" and Access to "Public". Once you activate it, it will automatically create SMS menus for you such as compose sms, phonebook, message history, buy sms etc.
Visit your site's frontend to see effects. You should see your sms menus already created, just click on any of them and enter your licence key. Shikinah! you are good to go.
You can also install SPC mobile for mobile viewing (this is not compulsory & I personally do not use it).

One thing of note, modules generally have Mod as suffix while Components have COM so mod_spcmenu is the module for menu creator while com_spc is the component itself.
Cheers

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Life is beautiful
    • bulksmsplus
« Reply #29 on: Jan 05, 2015 »
Iykestar, this your description is for what version of joomla because I couldn't find what you described above. please help

Alexis29, I sent you a pm.