!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Dashboard by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 15, 2017]

Got paid on Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 13, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 13, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 10, 2017]

clerifications by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 07, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 27, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 26, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Author Topic: Issues about the ebooks and Amazon, blogs e.t.c  (Read 461 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: +3
  • I love freedom
  • My Rank: 5
I bought the ebooks and they are great.

At what point should I start praticising what I have learnt?So many ebooks, I am currently suffering with analysis paralysis

But, I set up a free  blog on an amazon product , using the criteria in the fast MOB course. I have not even started sending traffic when I discovered the product was out of stock. What do I do? Do i continue promoting the product or do I leave it?
Thank you very much.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +66
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 98
Re: Issues about the ebooks and Amazon, blogs e.t.c
« Reply #1 on: Jul 01, 2014 »
Hahahahaha, you made me laugh.

To me I will say it depends on the product, if its sometimes scarce then no need to promote it. Its better to promote a product that is always available.

Remember the guide teaches us everything including how to choose products to promote.

Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 78
« Reply #2 on: Jul 04, 2014 »
+1
Hello Sarai, I can see that this is your first post, which means that maybe have not THOROUGHLY read the forum guide. According to the guide, your first post should be an introductory post to introduce yourself to the house. So if you have not done so please try to do, so that we can know more about you. You may also review the Forum Guide again.

Now, Regarding your comments:

One important thing you should know:

In the internet world, things change daily which makes it impossible to keep updating because before you even update one, other portions have already started going out of date.

But then:

Not all the ebooks are outdated, only few portions. Most of the concepts (more than 80%) are still very much applicable and this forum exists to bridge the gap between what has changed in the ebooks and what is obtainable now. So if you see anything that is confusing or outdated in the ebooks then come here and seek answers.

Before asking a question in the forum, please Make sure that you search the forum first because it is very likely that the same question has already been asked and answered before. A good example is the new keyword planner that has replaced the old keyword tool (See the thread with answers here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

Regarding how to read the ebooks, Don't let the number of ebooks overwhelm you. Many of them repeat the same information and were handpicked so that as you keep reading along, important concepts are repeated. This course should be seen as a journey and not just a one-stop learning experience.

The books are arranged in sequential order and you can decide to practice what you are reading whenever you feel that you are ready. However, you should know that the ebooks are meant to be read sequentially and not at random so you should proceed step by step, one ebook at a time.

In fact if you pay attemtion to the Guidelines presented when you log in to the download platform, you will see the answer to this your question. Log in and read all the instructions given before the download links, especially the section on HOW TO STUDY THE EBOOKS. You should also go through the various sections of this forum so that you can have an idea of what others are doing and also to see the kind of questions that have already been answered/treated.

Now on to your other questions:

In the future please remember not to ask multiple UNRELATED questions in one topic. Instead open a new topic for each question if they are unrelated to each other, for example, your Amazon questions should have been asked in a different thread but since you have already asked them here, I will answer here:

If the product is no longer available then don't waste your time with it (or wait till its available). There are millions of products to promote so the alternatives are innumerable. And next time, make sure to confirm that the product is available before doing anything with it.

Also you shouldn't use a free website for Amazon because most free hosts including Blogspot will remove your blog if there are too many affiliate links (Amazon or otherwise). For a good way to start with Amazon, see this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lastly, you mentioned in your original post that there are now better automated link building methods that are better than the manual link building tactics. I can see that you have removed that part from your post but I still want to be cleared on it. As much as we know, most automated link building methods will only kill your website and are highly not adviceable. So if you know of anyone that works we will like to know about it because we are all here to learn.

Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: +3
  • I love freedom
  • My Rank: 5
« Reply #3 on: Jul 04, 2014 »
Thanks, I guess I was being too hasty. I do not feel ready at all, so I will just keeping reading till I do!

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 78
« Reply #4 on: Jul 04, 2014 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks, I guess I was being too hasty. I do not feel ready at all, so I will just keeping reading till I do!
Very good idea
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.