!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 12, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

Author Topic: Top 10 best web hosting sites  (Read 1048 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +72
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
Top 10 best web hosting sites
« on: Apr 24, 2014 »
+2
Hello guys how have we all been,well i think this would help some of us who would want more professional sites with better security because due to the ugly experience i had with web4africa hosting i decided to look for better hosting sites with better performance so i tried Hostgator well for Hostgator their requirements now has made their process so clumsy that i had no choice but to request for a refunds so i contacted some coaches who are masters in IM (internet Marketing) and 3 of them referred me to ipage.com, now i went to google to search for the best web hosting sites till date and i was shocked to see this ipage.com as #1 and the 'so much heard about hostgator and godaddy" are number 7 and 8 respectively. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

well i just filled in and registered my domain with my zip code as 12345 (this isnt for Nigeria though but when i put the normal 234 it brings it back as invalid so the lady on the live chat actually took it up with my details and completed everything but then when i asked her what did she do differently she said she used the code 12345 as zip,) so am guessing its a boycott for african countries

so for those of you like me who are tired of some hackers taking over your investment and slow mobile and internet speed response time i think its a better deal for $1 per month infact i got a bonus for $1 for the first 3months

so i hope this helps.

Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +83
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 45
Re: Top 10 best web hosting sites
« Reply #1 on: Apr 24, 2014 »
Hey Prince of the house, this 02:46am wey you take make this post, you no dey sleep?

All the same guy, thanks for this important info, i pray ipage.com will meet up all our expectation of a good hosting company.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 60
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
« Reply #2 on: Apr 24, 2014 »
Hello guys how have we all been,well i think this would help some of us who would want more professional sites with better security because due to the ugly experience i had with web4africa hosting i decided to look for better hosting sites with better performance so i tried Hostgator well for Hostgator their requirements now has made their process so clumsy that i had no choice but to request for a refunds so i contacted some coaches who are masters in IM (internet Marketing) and 3 of them referred me to ipage.com, now i went to google to search for the best web hosting sites till date and i was shocked to see this ipage.com as #1 and the 'so much heard about hostgator and godaddy" are number 7 and 8 respectively. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

well i just filled in and registered my domain with my zip code as 12345 (this isnt for Nigeria though but when i put the normal 234 it brings it back as invalid so the lady on the live chat actually took it up with my details and completed everything but then when i asked her what did she do differently she said she used the code 12345 as zip,) so am guessing its a boycott for african countries

so for those of you like me who are tired of some hackers taking over your investment and slow mobile and internet speed response time i think its a better deal for $1 per month infact i got a bonus for $1 for the first 3months

so i hope this helps.

Wao, I love this info. But am already with HostGator, and i also had the same experience of tedious registration.

Thanks Prince.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • It may be difficult, but not Impossible! BELIEVE!!
  • My Rank: 15
« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2014 »
Hey Prince of the house, this 02:46am wey you take make this post, you no dey sleep?
@Grace, that is the life of a web techie cum geek!  ;D Anyday Anytime s/he is coding, & working on his sites!!!  ;D

Good one from Da Prince! Thanks for sharing this info.

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014 »
Thanks a lot for this info Prince Nuel. I have taken note of this and we will like to hear about your experiences with them as time goes on. Hope its much better than Hostgator and the others as they say .

Regarding the zip code issue, I have a feeling that it was rejected perhaps because 234 is too short. The normal US zip code format is at least 5 digits and some websites are programmed not to accept anything less.

But in reality, zip code in Nigeria is known as post code. To correct a widely held misconception, 234 is actually not Nigeria's zip code but its our country code. The Nigerian zip code/postcode format is 6 digits and some websites (like Google) are even programmed to accept only six digits if you select Nigeria as your country.

You can try to locate your correct zip/post code with the Nigerian Postal Service Postcode lookup System NIPOST Code Checker here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   If you cant find yours you could also use the one nearest to you
Success is a state of the mind

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +62
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 90
« Reply #5 on: Jul 07, 2014 »
Hi Prince its more than two months now you registered with ipage.com. Please can you share your experience so far?  I need something cheap and good, should i use them?

Thank you.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +72
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #6 on: Oct 20, 2014 »
+1
wow are you kidding me, sorry this is coming late, but i must say any day ipage is the best hosting company with really cheap prices and outstanding customer service, sure go ahead and explore, i know of other hosting companies that are really terrific when it gets to customer service but for the prices i think ipage is on top
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Level 3 (Regular)
« Reply #7 on: Oct 21, 2014 »
Okay, thanks for your response.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +13
  • Life is beautiful
  • My Rank: 24
    • bulksmsplus
« Reply #8 on: Oct 24, 2014 »
I really do not know much about about ipage but I once read an ugly review from one of their users, though he said some good things as well but he had to request for refund finally. I am not saying they are not good but just my humble contribution, I can post the link here if you wish. Personally, I use Siteground and they have been wonderful, exceptional customer services, Speed & security. With their friends hosting plan, you can get a very reliable hosting for as low as $10. Click the link below to see for yourself
Professional bulk sms websites for 10k. SMS units @1.30k at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +9
  • Give Trials Little Push....Success is nearby
  • My Rank: 9
    • Legitimate Work at Home Jobs & Opportunities
« Reply #9 on: Oct 24, 2014 »
+1
Thanks Iykester for your contributions that is why we are all one family here trying to help out as much as possible. But, my sincere apology, don't we think that $10/month (If that's what you mean) web hosting is still on the high side compared to $5.56 a month? It is as cheap as that. Very reliable web hosting company with all internet marketing suite of tools for free. This is not some sort of affiliate stuff, but I feel it will save huge amount of dollars at the end for any one that cares to try it. This is the web hosting company I finally relied on for three years now after trying out others in the industry. For Personal hosting: $5.56; Business package: $7.96 and for enterprise: $11.96 all per month for a year subscription. Unlimited Disk space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Free video recording software, free e-responder Pro, free webinar room, FREE Site Building software, 24 Hour, 365 Day Never Ending customer Support. Check out this here and see for yourself: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . I hope that helps!
Make $3,500 per Sale on Autopilot: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
« Reply #10 on: Oct 27, 2014 »
@ Occidental thanks for  the info, I might try it if the need arise.

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 77
« Reply #11 on: Oct 31, 2014 »
Check out this here and see for yourself: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . I hope that helps!
I just checked it, their package looks good for the price and features. Especially the marketing tools.
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +2
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 2
    • 247Newsmonger`s blog
« Reply #12 on: Nov 20, 2014 »
It`s like ipage.com will deliver.

Thanks Prince!
Baba God, my case na your Grace oo.