!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

I need help on my seo title and description by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

Paypal and Gtb problem by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 15, 2017]

http versus https by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2017]

Identity Verification On amzon Associates account by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 06, 2017]

site to test my domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 01, 2017]

how soon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 24, 2017]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 19, 2017]

How to Withdraw from Paypal in Nigeria Using Payoneer Card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 12, 2017]

linking a post to an external link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 10, 2017]

Building with WordPress by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 09, 2017]

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 08, 2017]

Create a blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 07, 2017]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 04, 2017]

Facebook advert by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Hello sir by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 31, 2017]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 28, 2017]

Practicing NVU by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 27, 2017]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Author Topic: Take Your Online Business To The Next Level  (Read 941 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +10
  • Give Trials Little Push....Success is nearby
  • My Rank: 9
    • Legitimate Work at Home Jobs & Opportunities
Hello House,
It's my pleasure to bring this notice to the house for some of us who will like to take our online business to the next level. Doing online business has never been this easy. It's PURE LEVERAGE SUITE OF TOOLS.

This company has every online business suite of tools we need to succeed in our quest to make money online. The tools will be all yours when you register with them for $1, 7-days trial. After the trial period, if you are in love with the tools and you would want to continue using them, you will have to upgrade with $24.98/month.

These are some of the tools:
 1. Blogger Builder: A tool that allows to build standard/professional website on the fly, customize
     your website the way you want it.

2. Eresponder Pro: A tool that allows you schedule how you deliver emails, newsletters, ebooks for
     download, etc to your leads, customer or create an email list of those who subscribed to your
     products.

3. Easy Video Producer: A tool that allows you create videos with unparalleled flexibility; easy
     integration with your site and the social networks for online business.

4. GVO conference/meeting Tool: Do want to organize a conference call for your client, presentation,
     trainings online from the comfort of your room? Then this tool is for you.

5. Video Email Service: This allows you to design sales pages, squeeze pages, videos etc and send
     as emails to prospective clients, leads, or business partners on the go.

6. Traffic and Lead generation tools

7. CPA Analyzer

They are too many to be listed hear for sake of time and space. What about quality live training calls? They have got you covered.

Secondly; do you wish to be involve in their fantastic affiliate program where you are paid 100% monthly commissions + residual monthly commissions?. Then you will have to become a reseller of their products to qualify for affiliate commissions. Personally, I have been doing this for about 3 months now. I tell you I have gotten good commissions.

Thanks for reading. I may have really taken your time, but I think it worth it.

Make $3,500 per Sale on Autopilot: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 82
Re: Take Your Online Business To The Next Level
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2014 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Secondly; do you wish to be involve in their fantastic affiliate program where you are paid 100% monthly commissions + residual monthly commissions?. Then you will have to become a reseller of their products to qualify for affiliate commissions. Personally, I have been doing this for about 3 months now. I tell you I have gotten good commissions.

Hello sir, thank you for your contribution. Please note that advertising especially for affiliate offers are against the rules of the forum.

To keep the forum free from spam and also as a means of rewarding helpful members, You need to have a rank or respect of at least 100 to be allowed to advertise and then you must get permission from an admin first.

Unless there is good and valuable proof that you are not just posting this as an advertisement to promote your link, we would have to remove your post. So if you don't mind could you tell us more about the good commissions that you have made so that we can be 100% certain that this works?

Thank you for understanding
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +14
  • My Rank: 6
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2014 »
+1
This is a very matured way of correcting somebody, without hurting or chasing the person away but rather drawing him close to you.

Thanks Tony and God bless you.

• Level 1 (Infant)
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2014 »
+2
Hello sir,
Thank you so much for the note of warning and correction. I appreciate you! Firstly I must sincerely apologize to you and every other forum members I must have hurt with this post. I truly did not know of those rules you mentioned that they are against what the forum stands for. Once again do accept my sincere apology. That, I have noted to avoid re-occurrence.

However, I did not place the post as an advert. I did it to really pour out my heart out to all on what I am truly benefiting from as someone who belongs to a family. That any of the family members who is struggling to earn money online can also look in that direction and starts earning online too. If it were for advert just  to promote my affiliate link, well, I know where to go do my advert. The motive was purely for other members to benefit. I hate spam as much as other forum members do.

For the purpose of integrity, I will tell you and the entire household more about this program. The company corporate name is GVO-Global Virtual Opportunities. It is a conglomerate of four separate companies namely (1)GVO-Webhosting  (2)GVO-Host Then Profit and (3) GVO-Pure Leverage GVO-7minutes Workout Programs; all owned by Joel Thiery. And  I operate with the four.

Then on the aspect of my earnings, Please see few of my Payout History for only one of them. Ordinarily I shouldn't be doing this, but for credibility, integrity and the respect I have for the forum.

All Transactions
    Commission Details
    Paid Amount

All Transactions
ID                      Type                   Amount                           Description             
4828721       Paid                       $24.95             Your Earned Commissions from PL    
5050214              Paid                    $24.95             Your Earned Commissions from PL
5127278              Paid                      $12.48             Your Earned Commissions from PL     
5423279              Paid                       $12.48             Your Earned Commissions from PL
4828721            Paid                          $22.95             Your Payout Commissions from PL
5050214              Paid                       $22.95             Your Payout Commissions from PL
5127278        Paid                       $10.48             Your Payout Commission from PL
5423279            Paid                    $10.48             Your Payout commission from PL

That is how these commissions come in and are been loaded into my Payoneer master card from where I do my direct withdrawals/transfer.

See my account with Payoneer loading system, a small session of page 1
My Account / Payments History

Display account activity:
Note: The table below lists the payments that were made to your account. List updates every 6 hours. Clicking on a row in the table will display detailed information about the payment.
Payments List
PrintExport to Pdf
  Payment    Date   Loader         Amount   Payment     Status
9333223         02/07/2014 15:20   Gvo          $23.45     In Process
8973526         01/03/2014 15:57   Gvo          $27.93     Transferred on 02/03/14 6:30:16 AM
8766224         12/13/2013 13:42   Gvo          $22.95     Transferred   on 02/03/14 6:30:16 AM
Current page: 1/3

I think I should leave it at this point. Once more I am sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience that post must have caused. One love.

Regards,
Occidentalboy.
Make $3,500 per Sale on Autopilot: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +14
  • My Rank: 6
« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2014 »
+1
Wow! this is sincerity at work. I have learned so much from this, not only on how to relate in the forum but also in the outside world. I must say once again I have learned so much. Thank you Tony and Occidental Boy.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
« Reply #5 on: Feb 15, 2014 »
+1
I can see maturity at work...

@ Occidental Boy - Thanks for your sharing.  We all appreciate you because a lot of newbies like myself will benefit from the information you provided.

@ Boss Tony - Thanks for display of good leadership quality.

It is well with us all IJN.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 1 (Infant)
« Reply #6 on: Feb 15, 2014 »
+1
@ MacFally, I great you. It's about belonging to a family. One love

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
« Reply #7 on: Feb 16, 2014 »
+1
Thanks occidental for the contribution and although I dont intend to spoil your effort or recommendations of this company,but having in mind that this forum is mostly made up of newbies I would share my experience with this company.
First of all I registered with them sometime last year and tried to promote them with out any real results not even upto 10dols and then after 30 days without my consent my card is debited about 6k men! Guys I went mad,I had to go viral withthem after complaining to their support and shooting the CEO a mail,even on Warrior forum blackteam forum etc and I saw similar complaints.
See my point is that your tools and products maybe good but you have to provide sufficient training in the members area that shows you step by step how to us them,if not for just the welcome video in the members area u wouldn't know your way around talk more of knowing when n how to use the tools but eventually I demanded for a refund and that my account me deleted from their site or database,as you would expect my money wasn't refunded bit atleast no one was going to take my money without my consent anymore cos my account was deleted.
So folks this is quite my ordeal with pureleavage(GVO)
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Level 1 (Infant)
« Reply #8 on: Feb 16, 2014 »
+1
@ Prince nuel: Thank you so much for sharing your personal experience. And be rest assured that sharing your bitter experience will not in anyway spoil anything; after all it is the reason for the forum. And I sincerely understand how you feel; but why that happened to you is what I cannot explained. Every right thinking business person will react the way you did because one is in business to make profits, or at worst break-even.

I actually promised myself I wasn't going to duel much on this post any longer so as not to offend the forum owners and members again. But because of your experience I have got few questions to ask you, If you don't mind. When you joined were you not provided with a personal member area? In your member area were there no avalanche of tools, including video tutorials for you to succeed? Did you try to attend their live call trainings with Terry Anglin every Tuesdays and Thursdays?

My brother, every step of the way in the program there are too many video training for you on what to do, how to, and where to, for you to succeed in the business.

However, let it not be that am advertizing again, but to make you see what am trying to explain check out this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I would have pulled out more but for the sake of the forum rules that is the much I can do.

Regards,
Occidentalboy