!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 08:32 PM]

Good Day by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 06:10 PM]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 18, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 28, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

Author Topic: We Need Agents for the NG2G and MOB Affiliate Program  (Read 1824 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 80
We Need Serious Agents in Every City and Every State in Nigeria Because our Affiliate Program is Now Ready!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello brothers and sisters,

A little over a year ago You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we were developing an affiliate program, it is with Gratitude to God that we hereby announce that the development work is now complete and the website is FULLY ready. We hereby present the Official NG2G. MOB and NG44 Affiliate Program which is called MoneyMaker and located at the website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ABOUT THE PROGRAM - Hit N250,000 Monthly with 9 Months!

MoneyMaker is a New way for Nigerians to make Money Online Working from Home. All you Have to do is to Promote the Company and the Products. Try to get People to Register Under you as Agents and receive big commissions. You can start making money within a week or two of joining.

In fact if you can bring in just about 3 people every month and those people can also bring 3 people every month and so on, you will already be making N250,000 monthly by the 9th or 10th Month after you join.

After you register as an Agent, you will be paid commissions for every person that you bring in to register. You will also be paid commissions when those people you registered are able to bring in new people and when those new people register others too. This continues down to the fourth level as broken down below:

Commission Structure

• You Receive N3,000 commission for Every Person that Registers directly Under you (this is your 1st Level)
  • You Receive N2,000 commission every time someone that you registered brings in a new person (this is your 2nd Level)
  • You Receive N500 commission every time someone registered by an agent that you brought in registers a new person (this is your 3rd Level)
  • You Receive N200 commission every time your third Level agent registers a new person (this is your 4th Level

So if, for example, you are able to register 10 people in a given month, your main commission (Level One) will be 10 x 3,000 = N30,000 in that month. Now if those 10 people are each able to register 10 more people every month, that gives you (10 x 10 x N2,000) which is another N200,000 Naira monthly for you in addition to your main commission. This is called your downline commission (Level 2). Same goes for the other Levels (3 and 4)

• Commissions can be cashed out within 8 days through any Nigerian bank account. No Delays. Withdraw Anytime. You don't need to wait until the end of the Month to Get paid!
  • You get access to free ebooks on Making money online and starting various businesses like website design, Importation business, recharge card printing, Forex trading, Computer programming and lots more

More Benefits of Becoming an Agent

As a MoneyMaker Agent, you also get access to Master Resale Rights to several ebooks and training videos and lots of other affiliate products that you can promote and sell for extra cash and commissions. Other benefits of being an Agent include:

• Free access to the MoneyMaker Online University which consists of the MOB and all our other ebooks and where you can learn how to set up various small and medium scale businesses in addition to learning other money making skills all via the Internet from the comfort of your own home.
  • Agents receive free or discounted access to empowerment seminars, workshops and other training programs held in various locations around Nigeria.
  • Gifts and bonuses like electronics, Land, Houses, Cars and foreign trips for the top earning Agents
  • Loan facilities for the top earning Agents and lots lots more.

WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED

The best thing about this new business is that you can do it all with just your phone and in your spare time, no matter your status, education or current occupation. All you need to start is a phone or computer that can browse the Internet and a strong desire to succeed, that’s ALL! You can be of any level and you don’t need any educational qualifications or experience. And you can be your own boss and work from anywhere at any time.

MORE DETAILS

You can  download the following ebook for more details about the whole program (the ebook has full master resale and PLR rights as an added bonus). Download it at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can also visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for even more details.

BONANZA for FORUM MEMBERS

We shall be launching the site to the public soon but before that time, we have a special Bonanza for you the great members of NG2G Forum.

The normal price for registering is N10,000 but any NG2G forum member that wants to register on or before the 7th of February 2014 shall pay N3,000 and if you are a Forum Guide, you pay N1,000. If you will like to join, please send me a Private Message requesting for payment details or send a message to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login stating that you wish to take advantage of the NG2G affiliate bonanza and I will let you know what to do.

IF YOU PAID US FOR THE MEMBERSHIP LAST YEAR:

If you paid when we announced the affiliate program last year Please send me a Private Message containing the amount of your money left with us and we will let you know what to do next.

IN CONCLUSION

So this is our New Year gift for you. It was brought to life by the Grace of God. We believe that this is the program that will finally bring a turn around for all those still struggling with online business. Those that will benefit the most in the long run are those that join early. Now is the time.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to ask below

Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
Frequently Asked Questions about MoneyMaker.ng

What do I need to start as an Agent?

You need an e-mail address and a way to access to the Internet. You can use any Phone that can browse. You can also use a computer, laptop, tablet OR you can do it from a cybercafe if you do not have a browsing phone or computer.

How Much of my time Will be Required?

You can do it part time or full time. You can do it in your spare time. Maybe one or two hours in a day or less depending on your strategy.

Do I need a Bank Account?

To receive your payments you need to provide a Nigerian bank account even if it is not your own. You can use someone else's bank account to receive your payments if you don't have a bank account. But it must be from a Nigerian bank and domiciled in Nigeria.

Do I need any Computer skills or other Qualifications?

No you do not need any computer skills or any qualification. It is easy to learn and Anybody can do it, No age Limit.

Who Owns the Company?

MoneyMaker.ng is a Joint Venture between NG2G.com and their International Partners.

How will I get Paid?

All payments are processed using the safest and most secure online payment platform in Nigeria called VoguePay from where you can easily withdraw your money via your phone or computer to any Nigerian bank account you specify. All within 8 days from when the commission was earned.

Where do the Commissions come from?

When a new agent joins, he pays a registration fee. Commissions are taken out of this fee and paid to the referring agents and their uplines. Commissions also come about when products are sold.

If I join, How Soon Will I start Making Money?

As a MoneyMaker Agent, you will start making money as early as 2-4 weeks after you join (if you are serious). Your monthly commissions will grow as you register more and more Agents.

Can I do it from Outside Nigeria?

Yes you can but you must have a Nigerian bank account to receive payments and you can only promote your link to people living in Nigeria or who have bank accounts there. This applies irrespective of whether you are a Nigerian citizen or not.

Can a Non-Nigerian Citizen Join?

Yes you can but you must have a Nigerian bank account to receive payments and you can only promote your link to people living in Nigeria or who have bank accounts there.

Is there any Risk Involved?

There is almost no risk involved because if you can bring in just four people then you will have made back the money that you paid to join plus an extra N2,000. There is really nothing to lose by registering. Also the online courses are worth far more than what you pay for and you can benefit a lot by taking them. You can even sell many of them for any amount you like and keep all the profits.

Will I be asked to pay any more money after Registering?
No. The only money you will ever pay is your registration fee.

BONANZA for FORUM MEMBERS

We shall be launching the site to the public soon but before that time, we have a special Bonanza for you the great members of NG2G Forum.

The normal price for registering is N10,000 but any NG2G forum member that wants to register on or before the 7th of February 2014 shall pay N3,000 and if you are a Forum Guide, you pay N1,000. If you will like to join, please send me a Private Message requesting for payment details or send a message to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login stating that you wish to take advantage of the NG2G affiliate bonanza and I will let you know what to do.

IF YOU PAID US FOR THE MEMBERSHIP LAST YEAR:

If you paid when we announced the affiliate program last year Please send me a Private Message containing the amount of your money left with us and we will let you know what to do next.

IN CONCLUSION

So this is our New Year gift for you. It was brought to life by the Grace of God. We believe that this is the program that will finally bring a turn around for all those still struggling with online business. Those that will benefit the most in the long run are those that join early. Now is the time.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to ask below

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +10
  • Give Trials Little Push....Success is nearby
  • My Rank: 9
    • Legitimate Work at Home Jobs & Opportunities
I really want to commend the NG2G team for the onerous task of coming out with an affiliate program of this magnitude--almost like the ones we see on the net by the big gurus of on-line money making business.

Once more thank you guys for your good work. And to the entire forum thank you for the encouragement and support. Love you all.
Make $3,500 per Sale on Autopilot: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
this is cool, am sure we are set for the public.....lets go there!
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Nice and superb initiative... God Bless NG2G!
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +6
  • The race is not for the swift!But of God's Mercy!
  • My Rank: 1
    • Latest Technology Reviews in Africa
Thanks for carrying us along financially this year. we all appreciate it. And may the Almighty God continue to increase you in all wisdom and knowledge to us all to our financial promise land just like Moses led the isrealites to their promise land.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +171
  • My Rank: 116
    • B'liv in urself.Your B'liv will Determine The Success You Have In Life
Eagles don't flock, they come once in a lifetime. This is a welcoming idea from ng2g team. Thumbs up, and more grease to your elbow.

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
Thank you all for your acceptance, support and encouragement especially those that contributed their opinions on the other old thread. And thanks be to God for helping us do this.

This time its all about the testimonies because you can start making money within few weeks.

@Occidental Boy: We hope to develop this program to become farrrr better than the big time gurus. This one is just the very early stage of all the plans we have. The best is yet to come.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • It may be difficult, but not Impossible! BELIEVE!!
  • My Rank: 15
Waoh!!!

At last, its here!!!

Good one sirs! We've waited long for this, long overdue!

Keep flying high NG2G -  you guys are good people!

I love y'all  :D

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +83
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 45
Thank you NG2G Administrators, you guys are simply the best. I'm in already, i've waited too long for this, and for the BONANZA, Boss T & A God bless you real good.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 60
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
+1
Glory be to Jesus. Finally Finally we are kicking off. This is a greater achievement we are being waiting for a longer time.

NG2G let the VISION KEEP EXPANDING AND GROWING...

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +4
  • My Rank: 4
+1
I love this development and i thank God that is coming from trusted people like you. I wish to take advantage of the NG2G affiliate bonanza and I will let you know what to do.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +4
  • My Rank: 4
I love this development and i thank God that is coming from trusted people like you. I wish to take advantage of the NG2G affiliate bonanza and I wish u  let me know what to do.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
+1
@ Boss Tony - This opportunity is seized, like others, to congratulate you and the entire members of NG2G for successfully rolling out the long awaited "NG2G & MOB Affiliate Programme".  It is the expected that came out unexpectedly and I pray for more successes of the programme.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
+1
Ah! what a deal! please my people say- "no long talk in evening mass" Boss Tony, no need to ask i am interested, just send the details of the account number sharpely shaperly.
if you insist, i will PM you but i am interested. And...this is one the many times i am happy i am a forum guide ;)  8) ;D
I am happy with this initiative sir. once i am done with my first semester exams, i will give it the full fire it demands.
With love ya'll!
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +14
  • My Rank: 6
+1
no waste of time my sister just go ahead. This a life long opportunity so grab it !

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +18
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 9
    • Online and offline business ideas and guide
+1
Oga Tony and other forum admin i say a big congratulation.This is just too wonderful. This is an opportunity we have all bin waiting for. Pls count me in, I'm more than interested.

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
Thanks @ ALL for your encouraging words. Lets make this our year!!!

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +22
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
    • Promoting events, news and the latest songs and videos from up and coming Nigerian artistes!
+1
This is truly a new year gift to all the members of this great forum. I know God's new year gift to the entire members of NG2G is on its way because givers never lacks.

Thank you and God bless you all.

It's possible if you believe it.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +5
  • Am glad to be here
  • My Rank: 0
This is good.Thank you boss. I got to know about this few days ago when I visited the forum. Been busy with school work. I am excited about it. I have already gotten two people who are interested. This is a welcome development.
2nd Chamber.

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +1
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 1
Can u imagine we no longer have to wait for months before we get our first check. Thanks for the KUL infor BOSS...
With little seed of imagination you can grow a field full of hope