!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 12, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

Author Topic: Can I start online business with the knowledge from just Lesson 1 and 2?  (Read 477 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: -1
Following the knowldge from the course and the first two lessons, would it be appropriate for me to start the online biz already, or i MUST finish the entire parts before starting?

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 77
Re: Lesson 2
« Reply #1 on: Jan 05, 2012 »
Can you open a hospital and become a doctor with your WAEC biology result?

Let me throw your question back at you: Do you honestly feel that with the free course lessons and Lesson 1 and 2 you can actually start? I don't think so because what is in those lessons are just background information.

This e-tutor is a long, detailed course designed to turn anybody who is willing to learn into a professional and very successful internet entrepreneur. It is a journey and does not happen overnight. We know everything you are supposed to know and that is what we teach in the ebooks. Every bit of information in all the 17 Lessons are very important, trust me.

What you should do for now is read and study EVERYTHING in ALL the lessons. Do the assignments and exercises. As you go along you will understand better. Don't be in too much of a hurry. Settle down and study this thing properly.

The main course starts from Lesson 10 onwards. everything before that point is foundation knowledge just like primary school. If you don't study them properly, you will only reduce your chances of hitting your financial goals.

And always remember to use a descriptive title for your questions or posts, not just anything that comes mind.
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Administrator
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
Hello edwin.

Welcome to the mentoring forum!

There are three parts in this e-tutor (check the contents)

What you need to do is study everything in Part 1 and 2 first. Don't spend any money on anything yet, practicalise only the exercises and lessons that do not require any spending on your part e.g free website etc. Just read and study all the lessons and most especially read the additional links and resources and do the assignments.

Part 1 contains 9 Lessons that have all been sent to you. Very soon you shall start receiving the lessons in Part 2. When you have understood everything in both parts you will be in the best position to determine where and how you want to start.

In the meantime just assume that you are in school and take the time to learn the ropes of the business once and for all before launching in.
Success is a state of the mind

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: 0
  • My Rank: 0
Hi Tony,
You said we should keep studying everything we've gotten so far that the main course start from lesson 10.Honestly i have been doing just that all this while waiting till when you will sent full lesson on info marketing,affiliate marketing and google adsence to us.However,my problem is that you have not sent these main lessons to us and some of my colleagues in this forum are already sharing testimonies of getting their pay cheque from google when the lesson has not been sent to us.How did they do it.Honestly,some of us are already feeling intimidated by all these testimonies.Pls what can we do also to begin to earn income from google while we still wait for your lesson on google adsense.Awaiting your feedback.

• Administrator
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
Brother Idowu please don't feel intimidated because we are all learners here. Those sharing testimonies are some of our old students who bought the old edition of the ebook when we first sold it in 2010.

We are very appreciative of your patience so far. In online business, thoroughly understanding the fundamentals is the key to big success so be rest assured that whatever time you spend studying Lessons 1-9 is not wasted at all and will be of great benefit to you in the long run.

And don't worry, we have finally gotten to the main part. Just give us a few more days and Lesson 10 will be ready and then all the mystery surrounding this whole stuff will be unravelled before your eyes and you can start putting into practice everything that you have been learning thus far.

Success is a state of the mind

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +266
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
Kudos to our mentors - Aweriale and Tony,

Thanks for your mentoring all your explanation is understood.

I wish to advise Mr. Edwin that mastering Lessons 1 & 2 alone is not enough to start online business not even to talk of Lessons 1 - 9.
Apart from Lessons 1 - 9, there are lots of recommended books to be read from Underground Library.

Mr. Edwin, you should study the course materials diligently and understandably (I say study and not reading) and at the right time, you don't need to ask whether you should start online business or not because starting on line business is part of the training itself.

It is good to be ambitious and we must learn to start walking before running.

Kindly be guided accordingly,

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It