!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

Payoneer card by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Today at 04:58 AM]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 18, 2017]

changing domain name by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

No place like home by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 13, 2017]

Google AdSense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 09, 2017]

How To Change Dot blogspot to Dot com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 08, 2017]

Meta Tag Error - The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end- by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 07, 2017]

Site for soccer news by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

How do I know if my new blog is Live? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 04, 2017]

Linking a web page to http://www.ng.com by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 03, 2017]

Is Hostnownow.com a reliable company for hosting and domain name registrstion? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 28, 2017]

How Can I Set-up social network on my blog website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 24, 2017]

How to register and link my blog to Adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 23, 2017]

fiverr backlinks by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Is SFI real? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Good day everyone by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Mapping or Linking Goddady Domains to Blogger Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

How to Create Peer to Peer Donation Website / Ponzi Script? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 18, 2017]

Introducing My Own Free Web Hosting Company by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 11, 2017]

How To Get Free Web Hosting And Free domain by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Apr 05, 2017]

Should I use both Wordpress and Joomla on same website? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 09, 2017]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 06, 2017]

Can I Point my Paid domain to a free hosting account? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

How do I get a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Mar 05, 2017]

GLAD TO BE BACK! by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 28, 2017]

Thoughts that run the world by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 09, 2017]

Adsense Acceptable Websites by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 08, 2017]

Retrieving Profile Picture Option by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Feb 02, 2017]

Author Topic: My Adsense account disable  (Read 514 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 1 (Infant)
  • Respect: +4
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 0
My Adsense account disable
« on: Oct 15, 2013 »
 Boss and House am almost mad, what can i do? I receive a bad message from google this morning. The message goes thus        Hello,  With our advertising programs, we strive to create an online ecosystem that benefits publishers, advertisers and users. For this reason, we sometime have to take action against accounts that demostrate behaviour toward users or advertisers that may negatively impact how the ecosystem impact how the ecosystem is peceived. In your case, we have detected invalid activity in your Adsense account and it has been disabled. We've limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation . We understand this can be frustrating for you but we've  taken these precautionary measures because intentionmal violatiors can use this information to circumvent our detection systems.  In some cases publishers can make significant changes to correct the violation and  are willing to comply with the Adsense program policies (google.com/adsense/policies/). For this reason, we offer an appeals process as an opportunity to work with you ty resolve the issue. To help you with the process, we've created a list of the top reasons for account closure for you to review before submission at  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login please be sure to provide a thorough analysis in your appeal which you can submit  at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and we will follow up accordingingly. Thanks for your understanding. The google Adsense. Thanks. This is bad news i received from google. Boss, what am i going to do.

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 80
Re: My Adsense account disable
« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 2013 »
My bro very sorry for this occurence. This is the major problem with Google: they ban accounts anyhow. But in many cases, we are the ones who are actually at fault.

The reason given in the message: invalid activity, suggests that

1. you either clicked on the ads at one point or the other
2. You asked people to visit and click (yeah they can detect this with some degree of accuracy)
3. Or you accessed more than one account from same computer
4. You got your adsense account through other means (like buying an account from someone etc)

I am not saying you did any of these but the above four are the most common reasons for the invalid activity message.

If you did not do any of the above please read the links given, make an appeal, Pray and hope for the best.
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2013 »
+1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Boss and House am almost mad, what can i do? I receive a bad message from google this morning. The message goes thus        Hello,  With our advertising programs, we strive to create an online ecosystem that benefits publishers, advertisers and users. For this reason, we sometime have to take action against accounts that demostrate behaviour toward users or advertisers that may negatively impact how the ecosystem impact how the ecosystem is peceived. In your case, we have detected invalid activity in your Adsense account and it has been disabled. We've limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation . We understand this can be frustrating for you but we've  taken these precautionary measures because intentionmal violatiors can use this information to circumvent our detection systems.  In some cases publishers can make significant changes to correct the violation and  are willing to comply with the Adsense program policies (google.com/adsense/policies/). For this reason, we offer an appeals process as an opportunity to work with you ty resolve the issue. To help you with the process, we've created a list of the top reasons for account closure for you to review before submission at  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login please be sure to provide a thorough analysis in your appeal which you can submit  at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and we will follow up accordingingly. Thanks for your understanding. The google Adsense. Thanks. This is bad news i received from google. Boss, what am i going to do.

Sunepa, I'm really sorry for this epileptic message sent to your from Adsense, it is not sweet to read at all. Please review your recent activities, and follow the link they sent to you. I really pray you get your account reinstated. Amen!
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
« Reply #3 on: Oct 22, 2013 »
@ Sunelpal -  Sorry for your Adsense account that was disabled.

Kindly be guided by the golden advice of both Boss Tony and respected Yomiprof, Do all the needful and reapply.  Surely, you disabled Adsense account will be enabled.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It