!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

What is a Feed and What is the Importance? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 12, 2017]

May I Introduce myself by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 11, 2017]

how do i sort for jobs to place on a job website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

SEO for my wordpress news page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 09, 2017]

powered by blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 07, 2017]

How Often Should I Post New Articles? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 04, 2017]

Suggested Structure of an Ideal Sales Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jan 01, 2017]

site review by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 31, 2016]

Blogger video bar configuration by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2016]

Picture permission from a website before using it. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 11, 2016]

how to create news post without copying or editing content from another site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 08, 2016]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 06, 2016]

Expired domain parking and flipping by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2016]

adding a login page and registration page to a site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 12, 2016]

Questions on website building. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Question on links by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 08, 2016]

Implication of CBN Governor's statement by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 04, 2016]

Adsense did not accept my request by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

What is Revenuehits by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 04, 2016]

Get Paid to Write an E-Book by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2016]

netcontacts real or scam by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Can I use One website for Adsense, amazon and Information Marketing? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 29, 2016]

Traffic generation for clickbank offer/product by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 22, 2016]

installing simple machine forum to once site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2016]

Link not working by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 07, 2016]

My weblog wasn't accepted into adsense by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 05, 2016]

Guest Posting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 28, 2016]

Social Networks Addresses - Drop Your Link by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

65 Website Traffic & Link Building Techniques by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 22, 2016]

Author Topic: Is This Adsense Approval?  (Read 1664 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +83
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 45
Is This Adsense Approval?
« on: Oct 08, 2013 »
Play play o, i apply for adsense yesterday and i got this message today, somebody tell me what to do next. I dont even know how to apply the code. The message below:

Welcome to AdSense!

We've completed a partial review of your application. However, you'll not begin to see live ads on weightlossguidenigeria.blogspot.co m/ until we've fully completed our review of your site. Instead, you’ll only see blank ads, which blend in with the background of your site. Once we've completed our review, your application will be fully approved or disapproved. If approved, you’ll begin to see live ads.

As soon as ads start appearing on your site, we’ll continuously review your account for compliance with our policies. If any violations are detected, ad serving to your pages may be stopped or your account may be disapproved. If at any time you're not seeing ads appear, we recommend you sign in to your AdSense account and examine any alerts that may appear.

To track the performance of your new Google ads and access more AdSense features, sign in to your AdSense account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Make sure to use the email address and password you submitted with your application. If you've forgotten your password, visit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

For help getting started, please visit the AdSense Academy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

* The ad code needs to be implemented on your pages for the review to be completed. Please refer to the host partner you signed up through to see if you need to implement the code - some implement it for you, with others, you may have to enable this option.

* The time that the review takes depends on how much traffic your content receives. The review will only continue if your pages receive impressions.

* Please don't click on your ads once they begin to appear, even to test them -- doing so isn't permitted by the AdSense program policies: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Have more questions? You can find answers in our Help Center at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, or the AdSense blog at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. In addition, you can post your questions to the AdSense Help Forum at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7989
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 77
Re: Is This Adsense Approval?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2013 »
+1
Hmmm, you need to keep your fingers crossed but you have scaled the largest hurdle. Adsense reviews a site twice, this is the first and most difficult hurdle.

There is still going to be a second review and confirmation within a few days or weeks. Just try to add the codes and see if you can post any more original posts.

See how to add adsense codes to a Blogger blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Going on Gods Speed
« Reply #2 on: Oct 09, 2013 »
Thanks Boss, i've added the codes but i'm not seeing anything o. Well, they said it's blank ads that will be showing for now, dont know what that means, you can check it out Boss and tell me if it's ok, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Original posts is what i've been working on, hope to be able to post soon. Any more suggestion, let me know Boss. Thanks

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 40
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #3 on: Oct 09, 2013 »
+1
Grace, i can't wait to see that gogeous adsense ads display on your blog. Don't worry, you will be approved by God Grace.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
« Reply #4 on: Oct 10, 2013 »
Thanks Boss, i've added the codes but i'm not seeing anything o. Well, they said it's blank ads that will be showing for now, dont know what that means, you can check it out Boss and tell me if it's ok,

Blank ads mean blank spaces where the ads should be. Where exactly did you add the codes because I didnt see anything (not even blank spaces) but again I might have been looking in the wrong place!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Going on Gods Speed
« Reply #5 on: Oct 10, 2013 »
Me too i'm not seeing it o! I put it immediately after my banner, maybe that's why it's not showing. Should i take it somewhere else?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Going on Gods Speed
« Reply #6 on: Oct 10, 2013 »
Ok it's showing now, i just added another gadget inbetween my two affiliate product at the right hand side, see the blank space? that's it. Boss, i have you and all my wonderful bros and sis to thank for this. Still waiting their final approval o.

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
« Reply #7 on: Oct 10, 2013 »
okay, you should add two other units in other locations just to be sure.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Going on Gods Speed
« Reply #8 on: Oct 11, 2013 »
Disapproved again. I dont even know what they mean or want. As a matter of fact, i lost interest. Their message below, any idea Boss?

Hello,

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):

Issues:

- Site does not comply with Google policies

---------------------

Further detail:

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Tips:
Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:
- It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
- Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
- Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

Please refer to the Webmaster Quality guidelines for more help on how to provide a positive experience for your users.

As soon as you’ve made the necessary changes, we’ll be happy to take another look at your application.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 38
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #9 on: Oct 11, 2013 »
+1
oh sweetheart, i was about to leap for joy and shout halleluyah when i saw your last email where they rejected the application for their all time reason of "not complying with Google Policies."
Well dear, don't let that perturb you at all. I got that mail 3 times before i was finally approved.

Just move things around in your blog and then put in more original posts and if you can, remove some pictures especially 'oyibo' pictures cos i was told in the adsense forum that that was one of the reasons i was yet to be fully approved (you can put them back once it is approved, i did same ;))

So do that i lets see okay. One thing i know is that they MUST surely approve you finally, just be resilient okay and you will tell your success story like many of us did with them.

By the way, i LOVEEEEEEEEEEE your blog. You did not tell me that you have turned it into a monumental beauty? I totally loves it and promise to pick your hints and work on my weight  :)

I can't wait to open my blog and add it to my blog list, people need to benefit from your wonderful post.

To your success dear and that of the entire ng2g family.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +266
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
« Reply #10 on: Oct 11, 2013 »
+1
@ Sister Grace,

Kindly read my below piece:

Whenever you feel like giving up, think of all the people that will love to see you fail.   Do not give them the pleasure. 

Better still, think of the people who will feel bad if you fail, for they know that success is within you.  They deserve the pleasure. 

You have only got three choices in life: Give Up, Give In or Give it all you have got.  You are implored to Give It All You have Got and very soon you will see light at the end of the tunnel.  Success will definitely smile on you IJN.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Going on Gods Speed
« Reply #11 on: Oct 11, 2013 »
Oh my lovely bros and sis, thanks for your kind words, you really do know what i need at this moment.

@Aare, God bless you for your encouraging words.

My only sis Chi, dont mind adsense, i refuse to give up easily, they've not seen the last of me yet. I will make sure i show them pepe the way you did, just trying to remove some comments that is linking my site to some static pages, didn't notice it on time.

And thanks dear for appreciating my site, pls add it to your blog lists, i've done that already to yours. Again when you say oyibo pictures, does it include those fruits and other images i put there?

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
« Reply #12 on: Oct 11, 2013 »
Grace your crossing the first stage review is already a very good sign.

Two suggestions:

1. Do what chimummy adviced.

2. Remove all the affiliate links too. Google Adsense actually frowns at affiliate links.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #13 on: Oct 12, 2013 »
Gracie dear, i am happy you have chosen to give them a good fight instead of giving up.
As regards to the 'oyibo' pix, i would suggest you get pix that are published in nigeria website (though i must admit it might be a little challenging being that we nigerians don't really have much pictures of fruits and vegetables)

But like i will still advise, when you go to google to source for your pix, type in the name of the fruit with nigeria by the side so that you can have the chance of getting the pix from a nigerian website that has used it.

Why i say so is because most times, this oyibo websites kinda tag their pictures and you won't know until someone in the adsense forum points it out.

Just try your best dear and give it another shot and if they refuse again, give it another shot and another until they have no other choice but to accept you.

I can't wait to rejoice with you over your adsense success story.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Going on Gods Speed
« Reply #14 on: Oct 14, 2013 »
Ok Sis Chi, i will do as you advise, thanks.

@Boss, one more question, if i remove my affiliate links, can i put them back once i'm approved? Also, do they frown at advertising your website too? cause i'm about doing that, you know i wont let adsense stop me from my affiliate marketing, it's actually beginning to yield increase. Thanks

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #15 on: Oct 14, 2013 »
+1
Grace, i love your faith
Never Give Up!
Never Give Up!!
Never Give Up!!!

Adsense is too small to make you give up. You are the boss not adsense.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • It may be difficult, but not Impossible! BELIEVE!!
  • My Rank: 15
« Reply #16 on: Oct 14, 2013 »
+1
Lady G!

After reading through this post thread on your journey so far with adsense, and what my fellow comrades have advocated and suggested, i couldn't help but proffer my contemplations too.

Hmmmm........ (*deep sigh*) Adsense, adsense, adsense!

I checked out your sites - they are cool. Endevour to update with articles regularly, and more frequently as much as you can too. No doubt you will be just fine, k?

Keep us posted!

Cheers!
Z.  ;)

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Going on Gods Speed
« Reply #17 on: Mar 03, 2014 »
AT LAST!!!!!!!!!
Finally approved, please, experienced members check and tell me where to improve.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +14
  • My Rank: 6
« Reply #18 on: Mar 03, 2014 »
Ahh!! this is great. At last I am happy for you. I feel the same way with you a deep sigh of relief. Congratulations!

Regards,

Glory

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • It may be difficult, but not Impossible! BELIEVE!!
  • My Rank: 15
« Reply #19 on: Mar 03, 2014 »
Hey !!!

Congrats Lady G!

I checked out your site briefly, really i am pleased for you.

Quick one: Your Google Ad placement on the right side needs adjustment, and maybe you should reduce the number of posts displayed on your home screen.

Congrats again!

Z.  ;)

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +266
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 85
« Reply #20 on: Mar 03, 2014 »
@ Lady G  - Congratulation!  Congratulation!!  Congratulation !!!
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +171
  • My Rank: 116
    • B'liv in urself.Your B'liv will Determine The Success You Have In Life
« Reply #21 on: Mar 03, 2014 »
Congratulations. Keep adding content and try getting traffic. Without traffic, no clicks. If there's no click, no money.

Write short free ebooks on your niche and add to ebook directories
Create a FB page and buy traffic to it for cents and lead them to your site
Bookmark it
And do not forget web 2.0 traffic source.

Goodluck on your new status. All the best.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
« Reply #22 on: Mar 04, 2014 »
AT LAST!!!!!!!!!
Finally approved, please, experienced members check and tell me where to improve.

Lady G, congratulations oooooo... However, i love all those delicious food you have on your site. Can i have a plate of salad and roasted chiken please?

Explore various ways you can place your ads on your blog so that it can easily be noticed by your readers. Adjust the ads you pasted on your side bar which is a kind of long rectangle. It will be nice if you can readjust it. Congrat once more.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
« Reply #23 on: Mar 06, 2014 »
AT LAST!!!!!!!!!

I told  you , i told you so and i told you so. My sweetheart, see what persistence can do. I am so happy you never gave up and they have finally given in. At last babe, welcome to the adsense home. And i can tell you that your site will make money for you cos you are good at what you are doing. Congrats love and like the prof said, i want my own portion of the salad with chicken (its healthy and balanced nah ;))

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Going on Gods Speed
« Reply #24 on: Mar 06, 2014 »
Hey guys! I truly appreciate everyone of you, i owe this totally to all of you: Yomi the Prof, Chi my lovely sis, Zal, Aare, Jide, God bless you all for your help and contributions. All your observations and suggestions have been properly taken care of.

Boss T, my sincere thanks for opening my eyes in more ways than i can explain. God bless you.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +14
  • My Rank: 6
« Reply #25 on: Mar 10, 2014 »
Truly, the dividends of persistence cannot be quantified.

I am happy for you.

Cheers,

Glory.