!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

my first website online by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 09:38 PM]

Can I Build an Ecommerce Site Using Blogger? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 04:34 PM]

Creating public opinion poll on a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 17, 2018]

Add A Second Admin To Word press Site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 17, 2018]

WordPress on whogohost by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 17, 2018]

Google page ranking discontinued. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 17, 2018]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 17, 2018]

How to become a money maker agent by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 10, 2018]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 08, 2018]

Adding Widget to Feedburner by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2018]

Am sorry for my long break,am happy am back by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 18, 2018]

Another Course Update - Introducing Fast Track M.O.B by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 17, 2018]

Pop up ads wordpress plugin by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 14, 2018]

Information on Google Adwords by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2018]

Can I embed Images in my Blog Along With Adsense? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2018]

Amount of Disc Space for A News Site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2018]

Which Chamber, 1, 2 or 5? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2018]

Amazon Identity Verification by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2018]

Building With WordPress: Can't find some plugins by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2018]

New Facebook page for every new business idea you want to promote? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2018]

Growing Followers on Social Media by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2018]

Robot.txt by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2018]

Website hosting by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 03, 2018]

How to Start Bulk SMS Website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 21, 2018]

Error 404 Fixing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 18, 2018]

Use Adsense Code on New Blogger Site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 13, 2018]

Help on how to send bulk emails by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jun 13, 2018]

Think About This... by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 29, 2018]

Adsense Account by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 25, 2018]

Modern SEO Guide by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[May 24, 2018]

Author Topic: Subscribe for airtel 2 months and get 1 month free (3gig)  (Read 7042 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +71
  • My Rank: 51
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chimummy, i think Problogger is going to be the Moses with the rod in our midst. He should answer that of Glo. You know what? i just renew my airtel line and to my surprise, Airtel gave me 4gb for just #1,200. Am damn surprise because i don't know how it happened.
i am not surprised airtel gave you 4G and it is unconnected with Glo Bis data plan changes too. That is what happens in a competitive market as everyone wants to keep customers loyalty. As promised, I will keep the house posted once i switch network.
Don't Give Up, Don't Give in, Give It Your All....It is Always Worth the Effort

• Level 3 (Regular)
@Yomiprof; i activated airtel for a friend yesterday and was given only 1G. may be your 4G was a sum of previuos 3G and newly activated 1G
@ Chimummy: Glo Bis now works on pc. I have activated mine. for details, read this post

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 41
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Probloger, i have never activated any of the airtel 3g.. i always work with the 1gb. And i don't usually carry over any of my data plan, i do finish them before the expiration period. Maybe am just lucky. I have 3.36gb left of my data plan.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 3 (Regular)
Probloger, i have never activated any of the airtel 3g.. i always work with the 1gb. And i don't usually carry over any of my data plan, i do finish them before the expiration period. Maybe am just lucky. I have 3.36gb left of my data plan.
am still surprised.. what code did you use for your activation?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 40
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
Yomi dear, do you know that i got an sms from Airtel that their 2 months +1 month free that was 2800 (3gb)can now be gotten for 2000 only.
O competition is so so gooood, now all the networks will start fighting to get more customers than others.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +86
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 48
Ewooooo i dey miss o, pls someone help me unlock my modem here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, i'm stock with only MTN.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@Chimummy.. Na war oooo.. This competition is getting serious ooo. Don't worry, very soon it will be for #1000 only. Meanwhile am still rocking my 4gig for 1,200. Mtn will soon loose market.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@pro.. i used anoiting to activate it.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
I can't wait for that day, 1000 for such plan? God will do it for all of us.
Meanwhile, i dey envy you yomi for that your 4gb. Don't worry, mine will soon come. :)
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
Meanwhile, do you know how i can format my phone memory card. it seems to always be corrupted by virus which takes me to the guys by the road side. can you offer me solution on how to format it with my laptop? i just dont have a clue how to do it.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@Chi Chi darling... hahaha! Lets strike a deal.. I will transfer 2gig to you for just $10, agreed?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
Yomi sweetheart, you are very funny. $10? that's more than you paid for now... okay, since you are broke ;), i will out of my heart send you $300, hows dat? cool. send your account details in the next 3 minutes cos i am in the bank right now.

• Level 3 (Regular)
Yomi dear, do you know that i got an sms from Airtel that their 2 months +1 month free that was 2800 (3gb)can now be gotten for 2000 only.
O competition is so so gooood, now all the networks will start fighting to get more customers than others.
Are You kidding me chimummy? That's breaking good news ooo! Hope some people are aware of all this. I am still rocking on my Glo anyway. Thanks for the post!

• Level 3 (Regular)
@pro.. i used anoiting to activate it.
then post the anointing for others oooo, we are waiting!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
@ Problogger, no kidding dear, i was going to opt for the glo that you talked about which is quite cool for 1200 for 3gb, and then it seemed like Airtel sensed that i wanted to keep them aside and they sent me the sms to my modem.
I love that of Glo, but from my observation, i can't finish that 3gb in a month xcept i'm downloading movies. thats why i'll still use the Airtel for now until my internet needs increases.
But thanks to you guys that always provide us with information, you rock!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@Problogger, you mean i should post the anointing? I don't want you guys to fall under the anointhing because even the boss can't resist the anointing. That anointing can make someone sleep for 3days.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@Chi.. You just said $300? If thats so then why should i send you 2gb... i changed my mind, i'll transfer 40gb to you right away only on the condition that you attest to finish it within 7days. Did you agree? Waiting..

• Level 3 (Regular)
@ Problogger, no kidding dear, i was going to opt for the glo that you talked about which is quite cool for 1200 for 3gb, and then it seemed like Airtel sensed that i wanted to keep them aside and they sent me the sms to my modem.
I love that of Glo, but from my observation, i can't finish that 3gb in a month xcept i'm downloading movies. thats why i'll still use the Airtel for now until my internet needs increases.
But thanks to you guys that always provide us with information, you rock!
ok chimummy you rock too for providing that info. About airtel, what i dont like about the 3g is dat once exhausted, i cannot reactivate another 3g until the 3g expiration period is over, though i can subscribe for the 1g data plan and d expiry date will be extended. When i tried to reactivate, an ss was sent that i can only subscribe to that offer once a quater.
Glo's 3g/month is a solid option for me as i am a heavy internet user and i observe d network is beta in my area compared to airtel

• Level 3 (Regular)
@Problogger, you mean i should post the anointing? I don't want you guys to fall under the anointhing because even the boss can't resist the anointing. That anointing can make someone sleep for 3days.
3 days? dat one is too much oo!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
Here is the latest development with Airtel 2months + 1 month free blackberry 3g that we have been using to browse with our modem.
If you check the time i sent this, you will see that it 4:54 am(i have been up since 3am trying to activate my bcm3 for another 3 months, so you can thank me later for the additional info i will posting here :))

First of all, my call with one of their customer agents revealed that if you have used the bcm3 package before, you cannot repeat it again. what i mean here is that like some of us who have used bcm3 for 3 months cannot enjoy it again as it is just a-one-time-package.

The only option available for us now is the blackberry monthly plan of 1400 for 1gb if you are using airtel.

But if you have not used their blackberry plan before, you are welcome to enjoy the bcm3 for 2800 3gb, for 3 months. Noe this explains why Yomi got the 4gb when he bought his monthly 1gb from them. they gave it to him being that he hasn't enjoyed it before.

So if you ae still continuing with them, do send 'stop auto renewal' to 440 to deactivate the old plan. Do not send 'deactivate', it will not work and one of the customer care rep said i should use the one i just mentioned above.

So there you have it. oh how i miss my 3g for 3 months :'(.
But truthfully, Airtel is fast, at least it is faster than Etisalat. Do you know that i had to recahrge my etisalat line to browse with it when i couldn't use my Airtel, and that was when i realised how slow Etisalat 3g modem was compared to Airtel.
Up Airtel o jare. Next network am gonna try is that of Glo which is 3gb for 1200.

@Problogger, does that of Glo browse as fast as Airtel? that is if you have used Airtel before.

One Love!

• Level 3 (Regular)
@ chimummy:
1 - i have used airtel before and even this message is being sent on airtel 1g/1month package for just N1200 n not N1400 (bsm to 440).
2 - i agree with u that airtel is fast but note that all is dependent on coverage area. If 3G does not spread to your area, I bet u will complain about airtel as u do for etisalat which is even better  in my area that airtel
3 - The glo still rocks - 3G for 1 month for N1200 .... u cant beat that but try check GLO coverage in your area first with a 3g phone before subscribing.
Hope that helps.
later!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
There is no doubt that Glo's 3g for 1200 is by far the best, but i have already subscribed to Airtel. And like you rightly pointed out, the speed of any network is mostly determinant on their proximity to a mast.

And oops :o, i didn't know about bsm for 1200 or i wouldn't have dashed them my extra 200 (1400 instead of 1200). But thanks for the eye opener.
If that of Glo still works after I'm done with this one, i will go for it and i will let you know too so that you can advise me properly.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Now,  this explains why Yomi got the 4gb when he bought his monthly 1gb from them. they gave it to him being that he hasn't enjoyed it before.

@Chi, i just saw this post now and i decided to respond to it. I have enjoyed 20gb from airtel before that lasted me for 4month. And them giving me 4gib for 5month now, is not a surprise. All am trying to say is that, their is always a way out. But in Nigeria presently, Airtel has the best internet network with 3.7g. Glo and Mtn are far away from airtel.

@Probloger, Just like what you said, it depends on your location. If you need airtel 3.7g network in your location, just holla at me and i will  transfer mine to you. You guys should have a nice day ahead.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 11
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
Pls guys, since i finished my airtel 1g,i havent been able to subscribe. I sent bsm to 440 but no response from them. Pls how can i re-subscribe?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@Yunchenda, send "Deactivate" to 440 and then you can subscribe for a new one.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
Now,  this explains why Yomi got the 4gb when he bought his monthly 1gb from them. they gave it to him being that he hasn't enjoyed it before.

@Chi, i just saw this post now and i decided to respond to it. I have enjoyed 20gb from airtel before that lasted me for 4month. And them giving me 4gib for 5month now, is not a surprise. All am trying to say is that, their is always a way out. But in Nigeria presently, Airtel has the best internet network with 3.7g. Glo and Mtn are far away from airtel.

I agree with you completely that Airtel has the fastest internet connection.You will not know how fast they are until you use other networks.
But Yomi wait a minute, you mean say, na so you dey chop Airtel gigabyte dey go so?

tell me wetin you dey use for them, the odeshi wey you dey use make i too follow you enjoy na... shabi i be your paddy paddy :) that 'way out' wey you talk for your post needs more explanations o.

But anyway, thanks for exposing the fact that we can browse with Airtel bb package on our modems, it has really eased up my internet needs.
Here's to the Bare-headed Prof of the house, Yomi himself ;D

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
@Chimmummy... Can you feel my charm all the way from here?Even  Airtel female customer care they trip for me. I have enough swags and i know how to have my way around all the networks.. Relax your mind, because i will connect you back to Mtel network.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
@Chimmummy... Can you feel my charm all the way from here?Even  Airtel female customer care they trip for me. I have enough swags and i know how to have my way around all the networks.. Relax your mind, because i will connect you back to Mtel network.

Ah ah, Mtel? Now i know you do not like me at all. but i no mind if you connect me with your 'way around' the networks.

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: 0
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 0
Hi Thank you. How do i unlock airtel modem.?