!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

The Most Reliable Place To Buy Bitcoin in Nigeria by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 12, 2018]

How Can I Reset My Password On Windows 8, I forgot My Password? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 06, 2018]

Creation of a Wordpress site that will allow users to login by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 05, 2018]

How to Change Site URL to Mobile Version by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 05, 2018]

Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 05, 2018]

Possibility of Monetizing YouTube using a Nigerian postal address,etc ? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 24, 2018]

e-commerce website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 19, 2018]

How To Get Web Traffic From Social Media by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2018]

Site contributor click in Google Ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 14, 2018]

my first website online by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 30, 2018]

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 19, 2018]

Ads plugins by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 14, 2018]

European Union laws by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 14, 2018]

price for a web design project by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 12, 2018]

WordPress on whogohost by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 07, 2018]

User ID Pageviews Plugin by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 07, 2018]

facebook ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 07, 2018]

How to Start Amazon affiliate marketing by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 07, 2018]

Can I Build an Ecommerce Site Using Blogger? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Sep 04, 2018]

Creating public opinion poll on a website by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 17, 2018]

Add A Second Admin To Word press Site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 17, 2018]

Google page ranking discontinued. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 17, 2018]

Amazon registration in becoming an affiliate 2016 by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 17, 2018]

How to become a money maker agent by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 10, 2018]

Adding Widget to Feedburner by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Aug 02, 2018]

Am sorry for my long break,am happy am back by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 18, 2018]

Another Course Update - Introducing Fast Track M.O.B by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 17, 2018]

Pop up ads wordpress plugin by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 14, 2018]

Information on Google Adwords by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2018]

Can I embed Images in my Blog Along With Adsense? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Jul 13, 2018]

Author Topic: New NG2G Affiliate Program - Make Money as an NG2G Agent  (Read 9924 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +86
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 48
Wow Boss, this surely is detailed enough. So excited and pray that all pending challenges be taken care of so we can start.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The second challenge that we are facing is that as of now, the only way to fund a Voguepay account is by using an ATM card and the system only allows lodgements of maximum N3,000 at a time. Remember the system requires the new agent to fund their voguepay account with N11,000 before making payment. This means that the agent will need to repeat the ATM payment process four times viz: N3,000 + N3,000 + N3,000 + N2,000 just so that they can have the required amount in their Voguepay wallet to allow them pay for the registration. I hope my explanation is clear.
I pray earnestly that Voguepay agrees with your terms, if not, this process certainly will be too boring.

HOW TO GET NEW AGENTS (AND HOW TO PROMOTE)

We imagine that the marketing process can now be both face-to-face/one-on-one or online, depending on what works best for you. Personally we prefer holding things like seminars or brief talks e.g gathering people together and talking to them for like 30 mins on the benefits of joining. Or meeting people one on one.
Questions is, there are so many people you can meet one on one who will have interest but no resources to go into this (computer, knowledge, internet, etc.)so are we also planing to make it an offline MLM?

• Level 0 (Newbie)
  • Respect: +6
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 0
This is really nice. Am already preparing my splash page, and also planning my recruitment campaign. Infact I have started creating the awareness. I can't wait for the whole thing to be set. I hope you people can handle the amount of referrals I will be sending in.   ;D

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +2
  • My Rank: 11
Hello boss Tony.
 Thanks for your development on the great idea you brought.
I hope the vogue issue will be favourable by the grace of God.
I also suggest that the online and offline method can be applied simultaneously depending on the capacity of the agent.
It is definitely an MLM business. Thank you sir.

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +8015
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 98
okay guys here's an update:

After much begging and cajoling and by the Grace of God's miracle, we are happy to announce that Voguepay has finally started accepting bank payment and Visa options, both of which will suit our needs perfectly by allowing people to make payments above the interswitch N3000 limit at a go.

So this leaves us with the second challenge which is the script. We initially got someone who could write the script but he kept delaying us so we were able to get another guy, a good friend of ours and he is now working it. He promises to deliver within three weeks so we are still praying that he doesn't disappoint.

If everything goes well, by this time next month the program should have kicked off with the test phase. We will keep you posted.

Regarding whether to use the online or offline model, Yummy's suggestion of applying them simultaneously is very wise. You don't need to restrict yourself, just try both methods and stick to the strategy that works best for you, whether online, offline or both.
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +22
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
    • Promoting events, news and the latest songs and videos from up and coming Nigerian artistes!
Hello boss Tony,

This is a good news on the part of Voguepay for finally accepting bank payment and the Visa options. And for the second challenge which is the script, by the special Grace of God, this too will  also be solved and the programme started as planed. Amen.
It's possible if you believe it.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +323
  • am already in cloud 9
  • My Rank: 42
    • Latest News In Nigeria
Yea, this is indeed a good idea.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +2
  • My Rank: 11
Such a great move boss tony. God will finish the work. Please continue to make moves cause we cant wait to start. God support u in Jesus name.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Going on Gods Speed
If everything goes well, by this time next month the program should have kicked off with the test phase. We will keep you posted.
Boss T, i hope the script writer hasn't disappoint again. I was actually hoping this will have kicked off by now as promised. Please update.

• Administrator
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 13
@Grace and all: Thanks for your patience and sorry that its taken soooo long. You guessed right, our friend (the second guy) we got to write the script still kept on delaying so we had no choice but to do it ourselves. We are now writing the program and it is proving to be quite challenging but we have gone far and are believing God for the inspiration and persistence to finish up on time. Things are progressing steadily. Thanks again for your patience and don't worry you won't be disappointed at the end of the day.
Success is a state of the mind

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • 3rd Chamber
  • My Rank: 108
    • Nigerian Job Website
thats the spirit boss,challenges like this can only make us stronger and more knowledgeable
Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
Hello people!

After several weeks of silence on this matter, here is an update on how far we have gone and  some questions for which we need your answers and opinion:

Update:
We are still struggling with creating the website and all necessary aspects. To the Glory of God we have gone very far (like 75%) but there's still a lot more to be done because we keep coming up with new ideas and new things to add all in a bid to make this as near perfect and as easy as possible. For now we are done with most of the difficult programming aspects and right now we are working on the content i.e landing pages, initial courses, promotional materials etc. We are also making modifications that will ensure that it will work with phones too so that people won't even need a computer to make money with the program and everything can also be done by any one with just a browsing phone.

Also I can confirm to you that We shall also be releasing the final project under a new name and a new brand. For now I am not allowed to reveal the new name and brand, all I can give is the logo which is a simple bold red M as shown below:

We Also need your opinion please:

Our original plan was to make the commissions in two levels but further research seems to suggest that three levels or more will be better for sustainable earnings for members than only two levels. So now we have two options and we need to chose which one to use viz:

OPTION A (2 Level Structure. Registration Fee N10,000)
---------------------------------------------------
Commissions:
Agents get N4,000 for people who register directly through them
Agents get N1,000 for people brought in by those under them

OPTION B (3 Level Structure. Registration Fee N12,000)
--------------------------------------------------
Commissions:
You get N4,000 for people you bring
You get N2,000 for people brought by people you bring
You get N900 for people brought in by those referred by people you bring (3rd Level)

Now the Questions:
1. In your opinion, which structure should we use? Option A (2 Levels) or OPTION B (3 Levels)?

2. What about the registration Fees? Is the amount that we are using too high or too Low? Note that if the registration fee changes, the commissions will likely change too, so please what are your suggestions?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Going on Gods Speed
Wow Boss, it seems our salvation is nearer now than when we first believe, kudos Boss for your hardwork. My two hands up for Option B (3 Level Structure), for the fee i will have love it to be N15,000 for the 3 Level Structure since this means increase in commission, but let's see what the majority vote will be like. My vote is a raise to N15,000 or it remains at N12,000, no less.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria

Also I can confirm to you that We shall also be releasing the final project under a new name and a new brand. For now I am not allowed to reveal the new name and brand, all I can give is the logo which is a simple bold red M as shown below:

We Also need your opinion please:

Are you now saying that you will no longer use NG44? Nice logo, good concept.
Our original plan was to make the commissions in two levels but further research seems to suggest that three levels or more will be better for sustainable earnings for members than only two levels. So now we have two options and we need to chose which one to use viz:

Commissions:
You get N4,000 for people who register directly through you
You get N1,000 for people brought in by those you brought in

Commissions:
You get N900 for people brought in by those referred by people you bring (3rd Level)

Now the Questions:
1. In your opinion, which structure should we use? Option A (2 Levels) or OPTION B (3 Levels)?
Option B is better i.e 3 levels

2. What about the registration Fees? Is the amount that we are using too high or too Low? Note that if the registration fee changes, the commissions will likely change too, so please what are your suggestions?
At boss, i think the registration fee is a little bit high since some of us are still believing God for a better Job. Raising 12k wouldn't be a week job. I want to therefore solicit that you slash the price down boss.
Browse & Download unlimited with MTN here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
Thanks all,

@Grace: I will get back to you later on what the commissions will be at N15,000 reg. fee

Are you now saying that you will no longer use NG44? Nice logo, good concept.
NG44 will still be there but more silent as the parent company that owns this new brand. But when we launch, all our focus will be to promote the new name and image.

At boss, i think the registration fee is a little bit high since some of us are still believing God for a better Job. Raising 12k wouldn't be a week job. I want to therefore solicit that you slash the price down boss.
So like how much do you suggest? And don't forget that existing forum members are going to get the opportunity to register at a big discount (per our earlier announcements on this thread) so this Registration fee will only apply to people you are bringing in and those they bring and so on, but not existing members who will take up our discount offer.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +22
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 10
    • Promoting events, news and the latest songs and videos from up and coming Nigerian artistes!
Hello boss,

First of all, I must congratulate you and the entire team for the progress you guys are making in this program. Though, its taking longer than we expected but it is understandable on the fact that, good things needs time to manifest or to come by. So boss, we are willing to wait for you guys to finish everything and tell us when to get it started.

For the option, I will go for option A and I think N10,000 is okay for a start. But if cutting down the price to maybe N8,000 will help sustain the program, I'll suggest we do that but if not, then we stick to the N10,000.

My reason that, if we should start the program with a reasonable amount, let's say between N8,000 and N10,000 it will help encourage more people to join the program. Then as the program starts gaining popularity, we can upgrade it to the next option (Option B) and go on like that.

Thanks.
It's possible if you believe it.

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
Thanks, Reinhard, your comments have been noted. So far the three people who have responded to my questions have opted for the 3 Level structure, the only discrepancy so far has been how much to charge as registration fee.

House please Here are the questions again:
Please we need more responses fast from others.

Commissions:
Agents get N4,000 for people who register directly through them
Agents get N1,000 for people brought in by those under them

Commissions:

Now the Questions:

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +270
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 88

@Grace: I will get back to you later on what the commissions will be at N15,000 reg. fee

@ Grace -  If commission for OPTION A (2 Level Structure. Registration Fee N10,000) is N4,000.00 (which is 40%), then
commission for OPTION B (3 Level Structure) with Registration Fee of N15,000.00 as suggested by Grace should be N6,000.00 (which is also 40% of N15,000.00).

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +270
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 88

Now the Questions:

Dear All,

Since Rome was not built in a day, I will like to align with OPTION B (Level 3)  but with the Registration Fee of OPTION A (Level 2) which is N10,000.00 and Commission applicable to OPTION A (Level).

N10,000 is a reasonable round figure amount to start with and thereafter there will be increment after successful taking off of the programme.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
@Aare thanks for your response, it has been noted. We need more views on this issue please.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 61
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
Commissions:

Now the Questions:

I prefer the OPTION B (3 Level Structure)

The fees is too high and I suggested that  the fees should be at #10,000 flat rate.

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
okay thanks for your answers La. Nicholas. Please any more suggestions?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +81
  • My Rank: 40
    • Chioma Andy's Blog
i prefer option B with the fee of 10,000 for now. perhaps later on, you can increase the price.
for your daily scoop on Entertainment, News, and much more- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Going on Gods Speed
Ok Boss, let's try to round up this. I agree with others on Option B (3 Level Structure) with the initial amount of N10,000. But if you agree with this, do let us know if the commission will still remain the same.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • am already in cloud 9
    • Latest News In Nigeria
I agreed with option B 10K

• Administrator
  • 18th Chamber
Hi friends,

A little over a year since we announced that we were developing an affiliate website, it is with Gratitude to God that we hereby announce that the development work is now complete and the website is FULLY ready. Thanks also to you all for contributing your ideas and opinions.

The final structure we went with was

Registration fee of N10,000 and four commission levels viz:

Level 1: 3000
Level 2: 2000
Level 3: 500
Level 4: 200

As time goes on we may increase the price as was suggested or create another website entirely using a higher price so for all those interested, this is just the beginning of endless opportunities. This one is just the first of many ideas that will make you rich.

You can get the full details of the new affiliate program on the link below (please ask any questions you have there because this thread will be closed to further replies).

Follow the discussion You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login