!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 07:46 PM]

Website design issUe by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 04:55 PM]

Joint venture on a single site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Yesterday at 04:32 PM]

don't have a website but still wants to run the online marketin by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 09, 2017]

Webhost purchase by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 09, 2017]

Payoneer Application by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 09, 2017]

Bing Ads And Google Adwords Payment Methods by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 07, 2017]

Selling Ebooks At Amazon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 26, 2017]

facebook fan page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 26, 2017]

Pay Per Click Fraud. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 20, 2017]

Amazon Images/Images from Amazon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2017]

Amazon Tracking of associate IDs Faulty by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 18, 2017]

Facebook Ads Payment by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 18, 2017]

how can i put html text and html tag into the notepad by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 17, 2017]

Direct log in to blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 15, 2017]

facebook ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 03, 2017]

How to make a 3D E-book Cover (E-Cover)? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 01, 2017]

How Can I Change Or Beautify My New YouTube Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 31, 2017]

Any Free Wordpress Theme For uni/poly Portals? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 31, 2017]

How long by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 30, 2017]

How do I continue? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 30, 2017]

E-commerce Site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 22, 2017]

Confused by Namecheap renewal fees by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 21, 2017]

Effective Paid Traffic Channel by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

WordPress font by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

pdf (ebook) from laptop to gmail acoun by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

Website Traffic Season 12 - Amazing all-in-one tool for Google, Youtube, Amazon. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Show/Hide Widgets in Blogspot Mobile Template by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

How to Get Original Image For My Local News Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

how to create ebook covers by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Author Topic: Website Showcase - Drop Your Website Link(s) Here  (Read 21791 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +42
  • You Won't Shrink if you can think.
  • My Rank: 61
    • http://hotbusinesslink.com
@ Aare MacFally,

Thanks for the encouragement.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +5
  • Dont Just Exist, ProExist, Then Proceed To Succeed
  • My Rank: 7
    • Quiz Colony! - Quizing Your Intelligence!! It's all about winning!!!
Finally, I upgraded my site from static HTML to dynamic PHP. My site is based on information searching and it's mainly meant for students in school who do not know how to search for relevant materials they need to do their assignments and term papers with.

We help students in searching and sourcing out information and materials they need to do their assignments and term papers, etc. with, and then send the results directly to the email addresses they provide. So if you happen to be a student under this category or you have brothers, sisters, friends and families who are still in school under this same category of not knowing how to search for information online, this site is for you or them. Though anyone who do not know how to make a search online can still make use of my site.

Please friends visit my site and review it for me and then make use of all the navigation buttons to different pages of my site and also my contact forms to enable me know if i have flaws in some places. Thanks.

My site's address is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Win FREE Fone Recharge Cards Every Week + N12000 Bonus. Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Level 2 (Junior)
I just started designing a blog about products reviews yesterday and launched it same day.

My blog is all about reviewing products of things like phones, laptops, cameras, ipads, sports kits, software, ebooks, name it. Almost any product that comes to my mind that is in circulation in the current market.

I give their specifications and features for intended and prospective buyer viewers.

Please friends visit my blog and make your suggestions on how to improve on it.

Thanks.

Here is my blog address: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Win FREE Fone Recharge Cards Every Week + N12000 Bonus. Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +85
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 48
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, ready and running. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, in progress

Please visit and comment, thank you.

• Level 2 (Junior)
+1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, ready and running. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, in progress

Please visit and comment, thank you.

Nice one you have at weight loss Grace. Keep up the good work at gracekefe.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
+1
Dear Grace,

Your two blogspot site had been visited and you have done a great work.

Keep the good work up.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally
Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Level 2 (Junior)
@Macfally and grace and others who may be viewing this post, am still waiting for the review of my own sites.

website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 13
website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chinny this one's for you:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :

1. The site is decent but change the logo. The infosearch logo looks somewhat amateurish.
What is the main offering of the site? Treat your home page as a sales page and talk briefly about what you offer and the benefits. Its not immediately obvious what product/service you are offering.

2. In fact what is on your our services page should also be on your front page, before the current content.

3. Add pictures of humans. Images of humans or just faces helps visitors to connect easily and will not find your site boring.

1. Nice looking site. Good work! Needs lots more original articles. This is almost the type of site that wont have much problem meeting the adsense design criteria. The only problem if you are planning to apply for adsense with this blog is that you cannot apply using a site on a subfolder and your main site infosearch.com  does not look like a site that Google would easily approve for Adsense.

2. The dark silhouette in the header image obscures part of the blue site name and byline making them difficult to read. One way to remedy this is to use a light colour for your site name and byline and move the silhouette with its bright background to the right, while moving the empty brown area on the right to the left to become the new background of your site name (hope that makes sense!)

3. The facebook recommendations box is to wide. Try to reduce it to the size of the other widgets in the column. You should also have a subscription box and facebook fan box if you also plan to use this for Adsense
Success is a state of the mind

• Level 2 (Junior)
Ok boss. Thank you for taking the time to visit and review my sites. This is actually what i have been waiting for. I appreciate.

I got you on infosearchng.com. Am already into updating it as you suggested.

At my blog, i have understood everthing you said about the color, facebook fanbox and subscription widgets. I will soon work on the blogsite. But am confused right now based on what you said earler.

What do you advice i do about getting approval for adsense account on my blog since you said Google do not approve a site on a subfolder of a site? (just wondering why they should approve a blog like this: myblog.blogspot.com and reject mine since both are not in the root folder of the site even though myblog.blogspot.com is a subdomain of their blogger)

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +12017
  • 34th Chamber
  • My Rank: 13
What do you advice i do about getting approval for adsense account on my blog since you said Google do not approve a site on a subfolder of a site? (just wondering why they should approve a blog like this: myblog.blogspot.com and reject mine since both are not in the root folder of the site even though myblog.blogspot.com is a subdomain of their blogger)

They accept subdomains but don't accept subfolders. These are two different things. A subdomain is myblog.mysite.com  while a subfolder is mysite.com/myblog

However recent indications show that even now especially for Nigerians, it seems they now prefer you to be on your own domain so my suggestion is to move your blog to your main site and vice versa, or get a new domain for it if you intend the blog for AdSense. E.g move your blog to infosearchng.com or get a new domain name for it and move it there
Success is a state of the mind

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +16
  • 1st chamber
    • FusionSpring
Here is the link to my blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Only what we have done for love reward will stand the test of time.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
Here is the link to my blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dear Alexxis,

Congratulation on your website.

You have a beautiful website but the authenticity of what you are offering i.e "Internet Making Machine that can generate you $2,000.00 to $20,000.00+ month after month" is in doubt.  That looks like a scam.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 11
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
Aare is right. Alexxis,do you really have the steps to making that money in no time? If not, dont just put such or people might just get angry at your website.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +19
  • 1st chamber
  • My Rank: 11
    • top article writing tips, article marketing and services
I need fresh reviews on my blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wesaytech.com

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • FusionSpring
+1
What you see there is a link to another website to which I'm an affiliate. I've been reading books authored by the owner of the site since 2007, I have watched her teleseminars, I have her hard copies books, In shot I know a lot about the owner of that website. I signed up for her affiliate, that's why you saw the Ads on my site. It's not a scam par say.

The owner of the site is an Australian woman by the name Sandy Forster. For those of you who reads financial books, the name should be familiar to you. She is a renown author, business developer, life coach and an entrepreneur. I have read her book "How To Be Wildly Wealthy FAST, so I know what I'm talking about. I recommend the book to anyone who wants to change his/her financial status. Why not spare a little of your time, visit my blog and then her website to know more about Sandy Forster.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +73
  • It may be difficult, but not Impossible! BELIEVE!!
  • My Rank: 15
+1
Hi Alexxis,

I've been reading the preceding with queer interest - awaiting your response. Sandy Forster is not an unknown figure in the entrepreneurship world out there, for those of us who are familiar with that terrain, you sure are right.

However, your response was needed so as to clear the doubts anyone who visits your blog may have.

I wish you good success man!

Cheers!

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
What you see there is a link to another website to which I'm an affiliate. I've been reading books authored by the owner of the site since 2007, I have watched her teleseminars, I have her hard copies books, In shot I know a lot about the owner of that website. I signed up for her affiliate, that's why you saw the Ads on my site. It's not a scam par say.

The owner of the site is an Australian woman by the name Sandy Forster. For those of you who reads financial books, the name should be familiar to you. She is a renown author, business developer, life coach and an entrepreneur. I have read her book "How To Be Wildly Wealthy FAST, so I know what I'm talking about. I recommend the book to anyone who wants to change his/her financial status. Why not spare a little of your time, visit my blog and then her website to know more about Sandy Forster.

Dear Alexxis,

Thanks for your clarification on my observation which was my candid opinion when I visited your website because a lot of scams are out there many of which forum members have been alerted not to fall victims.

Now that you have offered a detailed explanation, I and other interested members of the forum will will visit Sandy Forster website to know more about her products.

Once again I wish you best of luck and more grease to your elbow.

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • FusionSpring
I appreciate your observation. Thanks a bunch. If you are interested in Sandy Forster and her product, please sign up through me, visit my blog. Thank you in anticipation.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
+1
I appreciate your observation. Thanks a bunch. If you are interested in Sandy Forster and her product, please sign up through me, visit my blog. Thank you in anticipation.

Dear Alexxis,

Thanks for your appreciation.  You are welcome at all times.
I will definitely link Sandy Forster via your blog.

It is a pleasure having in the house.

Best regards

Aare MacFally

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
Here are links to the sites i'm working on.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The former is about Online Job Ads in Nigeria while the latter is about Love & Relationships.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • FusionSpring
Dear Aare MacFally

Thanks for that promise. I'm happy to have people like you around, who are interested in the success of others. I really appreciate for taking your time to visit my blog.

• Level 2 (Junior)
  • Respect: +1
  • My Rank: 18
Hello peeps,
      Am happy to drop my website link here and i also want you all to check it out and give me feed back on what you think.

Here is the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

God bless you all

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
Nice work you've done, o beautiful one! :D

I searched for your ebook from the links provided but didnt see it.

Have you designed a 3D ebook for it?

I like your sales page too.

More elbow to your greese o jare!  ;D

Still waiting for feedbacks for my links too you know :( Seems everyone is preparing for Xmas including our ogas dem. Okay ooo!

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • 1st chamber
    • FusionSpring
Dear   zalmanar,

I receive a personal message from you. I don't know about addynamo and infolinks. But for fortune51 I will give you a go ahead. You can display their Ads in your site. Don't forget to sign up through me please, visit my blog to get that done. I assure you you will make something tangible with fortune51 Ad Networks if you have good traffic to your site. Visit my blog pls.

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
Hello peeps,
      Am happy to drop my website link here and i also want you all to check it out and give me feed back on what you think.

Here is the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

God bless you all

Dear Ifeoluwa,

I have visited your website through the provided link and hereby seize this opportunity to congratulate you on a job well done.

More grease to your elbow.

Best regards,

Aare Macfally

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
Hello peeps,

Here is the link:         You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

God bless you all

On my visit to your second website, I was greeted with a sentence "Subscribe to our News Leter".There is a typographical error in the word "Leter".  It should be double 't' i.e Letter.  Kindly correct it.

Best regards

Aare MacFally

• Level 2 (Junior)
Hello peeps,

Here is the link:         You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

God bless you all

On my visit to your second website, I was greeted with a sentence "Subscribe to our News Leter".There is a typographical error in the word "Leter".  It should be double 't' i.e Letter.  Kindly correct it.

Best regards

Aare MacFally

@ Aare thanks so much,so i want you all to like the page and post your good comments, will also make the correction thanks.

• Level 2 (Junior)
Nice work you've done, o beautiful one! :D

I searched for your ebook from the links provided but didnt see it.

Have you designed a 3D ebook for it?

I like your sales page too.

More elbow to your greese o jare!  ;D

Still waiting for feedbacks for my links too you know :( Seems everyone is preparing for Xmas including our ogas dem. Okay ooo!

@ Zalmanar which of the link did you check and you didn't see it?

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
On the menu bar that says Ebooks.

• Level 2 (Junior)
Hello friends, I need a serious fresh review on my site. Just tweaked so many things on it lately. Will appreciate your visits and suggestions.

Thanks.